Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 26, 2012, 05:59:15 PM
Kyurem

Default Everyone Versus You (Reboot)

(by the way, this starts at a point where your still in the mob. Basically, when you leave/get kicked out)

Time: 11:32 PM
Amber and Christopher arrived in Chris's BMW. They had just returned from a task of delivering money from a contact. Apparently it was hostile in some way - no one really knows how. Anyways, Boss had told them to deliver it to a motel in the bottom end of town. And so, they parked in the motel parking lot. Chris stepped out, and went over to and opened the trunk. "Okay, so look. We have the money," he tried to open the briefcase it was in. "In a locked briefcase, we hate our jobs..." He turned to Amber and smiled. "See where this is going?"
Old February 28, 2012, 04:28:38 PM
Shaymin

"What do you need me to do?" Amber sighed. She hated this kind of stuff. She assumed anyone can do a delivery job. She assumed there was something more if she had to be in this too.
Old February 28, 2012, 06:12:18 PM
Kyurem

(By the way, they have actually returned from the mission, not even getting attacked by anyone)

"I know we both hate being in the mob," Chris said. He glanced nervously at one of the motel's windows, as if someone was watching them. "And they trust us with money like this. This is our chance to just take it and run. And besides, I don't know about you, but I've been in the mob for about a year now and all of it was under intense pressure. Running from them won't be that much different."
Old February 29, 2012, 01:25:54 PM
Shaymin

(My bad)

Amber looked at him. "Suppose we do, can we only trust ourselves? How would I know you wouldn't turn me, or what if we both die? Look, I don't want anything to happen to you." Amber turned toward the money and glanced back at Chris.
Old February 29, 2012, 02:05:37 PM
Kyurem

"The cops already want me dead. What difference does it make?" Chris said, "And besides, I can't do this on my own, can I?"
Old March 1, 2012, 02:36:28 PM
Shaymin

"True." Amber looked around suspiciously. Then she got extremely close so the conversation could be kept private. "They're in every possible place we could think of. I would be happy to run away with you and the money, but we have to leave unnoticed."
Old March 1, 2012, 02:48:46 PM
Kyurem

"Alright, I'll try my best at it." Chris closed the trunk, and got in the car with Amber. But as they were making their way out of the parking lot, everything went wrong. Several men stormed out of the motel. Four of them headed off to an SUV that was parked in the lot, while the other three went for the car with Chris and Amber. "Damn it! There go our plans of escaping unnoticed," Chris said.
Old March 1, 2012, 04:15:21 PM
Shaymin

"Damn. You got a plan?" Amber crouched down fumbling for her gun tucked into her boot. Amber never left anywhere without her snub-nose custom-made Smith& Wesson pistol.
Old March 1, 2012, 04:28:54 PM
Kyurem

"Not yet," Chris said. Then suddenly, the SUV had already blocked the exit from the parking lot. With no time to brake, Chris had to swerve out of the way. But when he tried, the tires lost grip, and the car did a complete 360 before coming to a stop in a cloud of tire smoke. Then, in the lack of visibility, Chris's window shattered as one of the people on foot tries to make a move on him.
Old March 1, 2012, 04:35:01 PM
Shaymin

Amber tugged her gun out and aimed it. "There has to be a place that you can get on the road that isn't that exit." Amber shot at the man on foot trying to attack Chris.
Old March 1, 2012, 06:16:40 PM
Kyurem

Chris smiled. "Oh, there's a way." Once the smoke cleared, he aimed for the spot behind the SUV, and floored it - completely ignoring any traffic. The car hopped when it hit the grass, and Chris turned left. The SUV followed.
Old March 2, 2012, 01:01:30 PM
Shaymin

"Hit the highway." Amber pulled her phone out to the GPS feature. "There an on ramp in less than 1/4 of a mile." Amber looked around the street. "Once you hit the highway, it's a quick shot to the interstate. That'll take us to Canada."
Old March 2, 2012, 02:18:17 PM
Kyurem

"It'll take a couple days to get there from Florida. We may as well spend the night somewhere and start in the morning," Chris said, "That is, once we shake these guys off. Besides, I've got stuff to take care of back at my apartment." He turned to amber and smiled. "You wanna come too?" Secretly, he's always liked Amber.
Old March 2, 2012, 06:25:03 PM
Shaymin

"Sure." Amber shoved her gun back in her boot and fumbled in her purse for a notebook. Every plan, letter, short story or confidential personal item was in there. She turned to some undone math problems from when she could still manage mob jobs and college and started working. Each one out. She didn't really need a calculator, but she used her phone as one anyway.

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; March 2, 2012 at 06:26:08 PM.
Old March 3, 2012, 04:18:25 AM
Kyurem

They stopped at a red light. Three people got out of the SUV behind them (the mob sure came well prepared) to fight them on foot. When one of them came up to Chris's door, he opened it and pushed the person away. Then, completely without warning, he got out of the car to fight them.

(by the way, in this fight, you will have to get caught. I'm trying not to railroad it so much, but oh, I have plans)
Old March 3, 2012, 06:25:51 AM
Shaymin

(Alright, but I'm staying in the car)

Amber ducked down to avoid being seen. Slowly, she drew the gun, however to her suprise the round was empty. "Your ****in' kidding me."
Old March 3, 2012, 07:23:26 AM
Kyurem

While Chris was busy fighting two of the men, one of them went to Amber's door. He opened it and put a gun to Amber's head. "Get out of the car."
Old March 4, 2012, 09:27:50 AM
Shaymin

Amber obeyed in sheer terror. Slowly she exited the car and looking around in fear. "Chris!" She yelled as her voice trembled.
Old March 4, 2012, 11:03:26 AM
Kyurem

There's a loud thud as Chris slammed into the BMW. He let out a groan in pain. "Don't worry, we won't kill you yet," one of the men said to Amber, "Boss would like a word with you first." He proceeded to take Chris's gun and lead him an Amber into the SUV, while two of the men took Chris's car back to the motel.

"Didn't see them take your gun," Chris whispered to Amber, "You still got it?"
Old March 4, 2012, 04:08:44 PM
Shaymin

"Yeah. I didn't have a chance to pull it out." Amber pointed down toward her boot. "You got a plan?"
Old March 4, 2012, 05:49:34 PM
Kyurem

"Not yet, but we can't do anything at the moment. It's far too easy to just kill us on the spot."

(A few minutes later... figured I may as well skip)

The Motel Room
The motel room actually looked fairly new. From where you're standing - just in front of the doorway - there's a sofa, sitting in front of a flatscreen TV on the right wall. Across the room from you is the doorway to the balcony, and to your right is the door to the bedroom. Through the doorway behind you is the hallway, and at each end there are stairs leading down to the first floor (it's a two-story motel and the room you're in is on the second floor). The windows in the hallway overlook the parking lot.

Boss was standing in front of you, with four of the remaining men. The other two were standing with Chris and Amber, holding guns to their heads in case anything went wrong. "So," Boss said, "Do you know the consequences of leaving the mob? Especially when you run away with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars? And Amber, you seem like the kind of person to think things through. How come that wasn't the case here?"
Old March 4, 2012, 06:08:21 PM
Shaymin

Amber looked around and took a quickly glance toward Chris. "I was distracted. Anyways, what is the consequence for stealing that large of a monetary amount?" Amber was exceedingly saracastic.
Old March 5, 2012, 03:53:17 AM
Kyurem

Boss chuckled. "Haven't you figured it out by now? Either way, your services are no longer required. Or desired, for that matter. Boys?" He addressed the two men standing by Chris and Amber, "Kill them."
Old March 5, 2012, 03:58:31 AM
Shaymin

Amber looked quickly at Chris. "Plan?" She was scared and praying slightly. She was breathing hard.
Old March 5, 2012, 07:06:49 AM
Kyurem

"Follow my lead," Chris said, as he proceeded to punch the guy standing by him square in the nose, and wrestled the gun out of his hands. He was slightly hesitant towards his next move, but it was either that or Amber would be killed. He shot the person standing by Amber. He sighed in relief, as he hadn't missed. "And now, we run," he said, as he left the room.
Old March 5, 2012, 11:11:59 AM
Shaymin

Amber ran as fast as she possibly could. She was only slightly behind Chris. "Thanks!" Amber smiled slightly.
Old March 5, 2012, 12:31:25 PM
Kyurem

The men tried to go after them, but Boss called them off. "Wait! Let them go. There will be much better opportunities in the near future."

After Chris got back in his car, he paused for a second. "Huh. They're not coming after us."
Old March 5, 2012, 12:51:47 PM
Shaymin

Amber got in. "It doesn't matter. Go!" Amber looked at chris expecting him to go.
Old March 5, 2012, 04:55:50 PM
Kyurem

Chris looked under the steering wheel, and sure enough, the keys were already in the ignition. He started it up, and left the parking lot as quickly as possible.

The Apartment
Chris's apartment was pretty typical considering he was a teenager. The front door leads into the living room, where there's nothing but an old sofa, sitting across the room from a TV and a PlayStation 3, and a desk on the right hand wall with a laptop on it. The wall in front of you from the front door leads to the bedroom, and the door to the right of it (on the same wall) leads to the kitchen.

"Welcome to my place," Chris said. Once he had closed the door, he turned on what appeared to be a primitive security system; which was just a laser pointer and a laser receiver hooked up to a speaker. "I don't know about you, but I'm gonna get to sleep. Gonna be a long day tomorrow. I have a single bed and a pullout couch. Take your pick, I don't care which I get."
Old March 5, 2012, 05:19:02 PM
Shaymin

Amber sat down on the couch. "This'll be fine." Amber closed her eyes and tilted her head back. It was throbbing. "You don't happen to have any asprin, do you?"
Old March 5, 2012, 05:59:23 PM
Kyurem

Chris walked into the kitchen, and came back out with a box of Tylenol, and tossed it to Amber. "Here, take this." He walked off into the bedroom. "G'night."
Old March 6, 2012, 02:42:08 AM
Shaymin

"Thanks. Night." Amber took a little too much Tylenol and laid down. She was war so she took off her Yoshi pullover to reveal a sports bra. "Hope he doesn't mind."

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; March 6, 2012 at 02:43:39 AM.
Old March 6, 2012, 04:45:28 AM
Kyurem

Time: 8:43 AM

Chris woke up, with the sound of his alarm clock absent. He looked over at the clock and it was flashing 4:12 - the power must have been out in the night. He checked his phone sitting next to it, which confirmed the time. He got dressed, and went to the living room; he figured Amber was already awake. "Morning."
Old March 6, 2012, 03:12:09 PM
Shaymin

Amber slowly got up. She groaned and stretched show off a nice little belly-button ring. "Morning." Amber scratched her head and felt her stomach rumble. "Hungry? I'm starving?"
Old March 6, 2012, 04:26:15 PM
Kyurem

"I can get breakfast if you want," Chris said, "I meant to get an early start to avoid... complications, but I guess that didn't happen. Anyways, waffles alright for you?"
Old March 6, 2012, 04:53:16 PM
Shaymin

"Sure." Amber tugged her pullover on and slid on her shoes. "This may sound stupid butdo I bother you with my requests?" Amber felt uncertain around him. She then thought about her trust issues. Chris was one of the few people Amber truely trusted.
Old March 6, 2012, 06:12:10 PM
Kyurem

"Nope." He looked over at Amber and smiled. "Say, you're starting to like me, aren't you? It's nice to finally have a girlfriend again."
Old March 7, 2012, 02:41:48 AM
Shaymin

Amber blushed. "Umm... I don't think umm..." she was at a lost for words. She really did like Chris a lot. Amber looked at him. "Yes, I do like you."
Old March 7, 2012, 06:37:30 AM
Kyurem

All of a sudden the door opened, and was caught by the chain lock. "****! We've gotta get outta here," Chris said, as he ran over to the desk with his laptop on it and picked up a laptop bag. He gestured to the window above the desk. "There's a balcony below this window. From there we can jump down to the roof of the lobby and to the ground." He unplugged the laptop and put it in the bag. Meanwhile, the people at the door were trying to shove it open, with good progress. "I already have my gun and my phone on me, so I have everything I need," he said, opening the window.
Old March 7, 2012, 03:33:56 PM
Shaymin

Amber went over to the window and looked at Chris. "Good to hear." Amber hopped through the window to the balcony. "C'mon!"
Old March 7, 2012, 06:33:33 PM
Kyurem

Chris climbed through the window, and jumped down onto the balcony. The old balcony creaked under their weight. Chris then immediately jumped onto the slanted roof of the lobby. "C'mon," he said, "If we wait too long, more people will show up."
Old March 8, 2012, 12:22:31 PM
Shaymin

Amber jumped onto the roof but lost her footing. She slid slightly on the roof. "God damn,that hurt." She staggered up with a terrible looking gash on the top part of her shin.
Old March 8, 2012, 03:34:50 PM
Kyurem

"Oh, god, you alright?" Chris asked, "Tell you what. They can't see if you're against this wall. There's a first aid kit in the lobby. I'll be right back." He put his laptop bag down against the wall, and then hopped down from the roof.
Old March 8, 2012, 03:52:14 PM
Shaymin

Amber looked at the wound. "God, I need to be more careful. It could be worse though." Amber kept her voice low and hushed. She couldn't risk anyone hearing her, and with her tactics she would probably end up getting killed the next time they saw her.
Old March 8, 2012, 04:18:10 PM
Kyurem

Chris walked out of the building. He climbed onto the hood of an old Mercedes parked nearby, and then onto the roof of the building, walking towards Amber. He took her shin, and opened the first aid kit. He applied an antibiotic, before wrapping Amber's shin in bandages. "It's all I can do for now," he said, getting up. Just then, he noticed something above him. The person trying to get into Chris's apartment had finally realized where they were. Chris picked up his laptop bag. "I think you know what to do at this point."
Old March 8, 2012, 04:28:45 PM
Shaymin

Amber carefully but quickly climbed down off the roof. She looked around for Chris's car. "Where's your car?"
Old March 8, 2012, 04:44:01 PM
Kyurem

Chris climbed off of the roof, and led Amber to the car. He tossed his bag onto the back seat, started it up, and left the parking lot. "That was a close call," he said, "But I don't think it's quite over yet..."
Old March 8, 2012, 05:11:31 PM
Shaymin

Amber thought. Finally she said, "What if we change our appearance? Change the license plate on the car? It'll be fine." Amber could think extemporaneously,howver this was just the first idea that came out of her mouth.
Old March 9, 2012, 04:51:20 AM
Kyurem

"The car's got a tracking device on it that I have yet to find," Chris said, "Whatever we do, they'll be able to find us."
Old March 9, 2012, 06:22:24 PM
Shaymin

"What if we change cars?" Amber began to speak more rapidly. "I mean what if we change our appearances and the car, will they still find us?"
Old March 9, 2012, 06:34:14 PM
Kyurem

Chris paused, and looked over at Amber. "Do you know anyone who's willing to let us borrow their car?" He focused his attention back on the road. "We could always just--" his speaking was cut off as two cars drove out in front of him from a nearby alleyway. Chris came to a stop. "Damn it! I told you it wasn't over." He went around the car that had now stopped in front of him, and they both pursued.
Old March 9, 2012, 06:42:14 PM
Shaymin

Amber started to get exceedingly scared. "Christ!" Amber looked around. Her mind started to draw blank. This was a first.
Old March 9, 2012, 06:59:42 PM
Kyurem

"Don't worry, interstate's up ahead," Chris said. He started to turn right onto the on ramp, until one of the chasing cars intercepted, sending Chris straight into the guardrail. Before he could react, he was already blocked in. Chris thought for a moment. "Alright, these guys won't be going anywhere. C'mon, I've got an idea."
Old March 9, 2012, 07:06:01 PM
Shaymin

Amber looked toward Chris. "What's your plan?" Amber was still skeptical.
Old March 9, 2012, 07:14:42 PM
Kyurem

"We can't get out of this, and stealing this guy's car works as a temporary cover, right?" Chris got out of the car. "Follow my lead." As he went over to the blocking car, the passenger got out. Ignoring him, Chris proceeded to open the driver's side door, pull the driver out of the car, shoot him (he was beyond caring who he killed at this point), and get in. He gestured at Amber to get in as well.
Old March 9, 2012, 07:26:53 PM
Shaymin

Amber got in the passenger side. "Where to now?" Amber looked around nervously. She started to shake a little in her hands. "We'll be okay for now?"
Old March 9, 2012, 07:37:45 PM
Kyurem

"We're heading north; just like you said last night." Chris thought the he had gotten away when he had hit the interstate, but he hadn't. One of the cars came up from behind and attempted to spin him. Chris held it, until he hit the grass to the side. He fell into the dip between the two sections of the devided highway, and before he knew it, the car had ended up on its roof.
Old March 9, 2012, 07:44:53 PM
Shaymin

Amber tried to unbuckle the seat belt. She finally succeeded and crawled out. "Chris!"
Old March 9, 2012, 07:56:58 PM
Kyurem

"Don't worry, I'm fine," Chris said as he crawled out the car. He emerged to find a tear in his sleeve and a gash under it, on his left forearm. The people chasing them figured it was a good idea to leave them there, and drove off.
Old March 9, 2012, 08:22:04 PM
Shaymin

"You're hurt." Amber looked at his arm. "C'mon. We've gotta do something." Amber looked around to see could be around. Amber started to walk alongside the road. "There's about an exit every 10 miles. We passed one roughly six minutes ago at about 75 mph. So there should be one in about two and a half miles. That'll give us a place to stay."
Old March 10, 2012, 04:36:12 AM
Kyurem

Chris, not minding his injury, gave Amber a how did you figure that out so fast? look. He started walking along the road with Amber

Some time later, they got to the next exit, and immediately ran into a problem. It was an off ramp and an on ramp on either side of the highway, with an overpass. Chris and Amber were between the two sections of the highway, and rush hour had just finished, so there was a steady flow of 70mph traffic.
Old March 10, 2012, 05:46:00 AM
Shaymin

"There's not a large enough gap to cross the street." Amber thought a little. "2 seconds isn't enough time. If we could disrupt the flow of traffic to 50 mph, wecould cross no problem."
Old March 10, 2012, 06:14:16 AM
Kyurem

Chris had a feeling that Amber was planning something, yet at the same time he wasn't very optimistic about it. "And how do you expect to do that?"
Old March 10, 2012, 06:18:10 AM
Shaymin

"I have no clue." Amber was being honest. She hadn't thought about how,and she was honestly hoping Chris could come up with something.
Old March 10, 2012, 03:20:54 PM
Kyurem

Chris thought for a second. "When the emergency crews arrive, traffic'll start to get backed up at the crash, meaning that it'll hopefully disperse up here. Either that, or they'll come southbound and traffic will back up around where we are. Guess we'll just have to wait and see."
Old March 10, 2012, 06:14:50 PM
Shaymin

"True." Amber sat down and decided to wait until traffic died down. It was a good plan from Chris. "Wanna sit?"
Old March 10, 2012, 06:22:43 PM
Kyurem

Chris sat down beside Amber. "Well," he said, "At least we're out of danger."
Old March 10, 2012, 06:29:11 PM
Shaymin

"Yeah." Amber looked at all the cars that passed by. There were Subarus than anything.
Old March 10, 2012, 06:36:47 PM
Kyurem

Time: 8:55 AM

Emergency crews had arrived a few minutes ago, and by now the southbound traffic had slowed to a crawl. It was still steadily moving, but it was much easier to cross. Chris got up. "Looks like we can cross now."
Old March 10, 2012, 06:52:52 PM
Shaymin

Amber stood up and started to cross. She successfully got to the exit on the other side. "C'mon."
Old March 10, 2012, 07:01:16 PM
Kyurem

Chris crossed the road, and started walking along the edge of the ramp, assuming Amber would follow. When they got to the overpass, he looked off into the distance. "There's a used car dealership a few blocks from here," he said, "There, we can pick something up for a few grand. Those guys who attacked us earlier probably just inadvertently saved our asses."
Old March 10, 2012, 07:24:00 PM
Shaymin

Amber followed him up to the overpass and said, "Good thing." She smiled at Chris glad that both made it out relatively unscathed. Amber looked back at his arm. "It would just take a little first aid."
Old March 11, 2012, 05:41:44 AM
Kyurem

Chris and Amber got to the dealership. As soon as they walked on the grounds, they were greeted by the owner. "Hi, what can I help you with today?" he asked.

Chris already knew what he wanted to say. "What have you got for under three thousand dollars?"

The owner pulled out a clipboard, which he had actually been holding behind his back the entire time. "Well, I've got a '99 Camaro for $3,000, and a Crown Vic and MX-5 Miata for $2,000. What'd you like?"

Chris already knew what he wanted, but for once he wanted Amber's opinion. "Amber? What'd you like?"
Old March 11, 2012, 08:30:27 AM
Shaymin

"I don't know much about cars, so I trust your judgment." Amber knew a little about cars but not enough to make a decision. She trusted Chris to get what they needed; she just wanted to go as soon as possible.
Old March 11, 2012, 10:18:38 AM
Kyurem

Chris turned back to the salesman. "Alright, I'll take the Camaro." A few minutes later, it was theirs.

"Finally," Chris said to Amber, after he had turned onto the interstate, "We're not being attacked, and we've got some cover."
Old March 11, 2012, 10:22:06 AM
Shaymin

"Thank god!" Amber was done with being attacked despite the fact she knew it wasn't the end. She smiled and turned to look out the window, a habit she had since she was to avoid her family. However, she didn't want to ignore Chris; it was just a second nature thing.
Old March 11, 2012, 01:05:04 PM
Kyurem

Time: 12:30 PM
Location: Southern Georgia, just past the border with Florida
Chris turned off of the interstate and into a town for lunch. After a while of searching, all he could find was a Subway and a McDonalds. "So," he said, "Which do you prefer, Subway or McDonalds? I don't mind personally."
Old March 11, 2012, 01:52:19 PM
Shaymin

"Subway sounds better." Amber personally perferred Subway. It was healtier than McDonald's. Amber looked at Chris. "I mean if that's okay with you."
Old March 11, 2012, 06:01:31 PM
Kyurem

(Mind if I skip to something exciting?)
Old March 11, 2012, 06:04:28 PM
Shaymin

(Go ahead)
Old March 11, 2012, 06:22:12 PM
Kyurem

(by this point, you've just finished lunch and are getting ready to hit the road)

Chris started whispering to Amber. "I don't like the look of those two guys by the door. They came a few minutes ago and have just been standing there since."
Old March 11, 2012, 06:40:43 PM
Shaymin

Amber looked over toward them. "They do seem sketchy." She kept her voice to about a whisper. "Anysways, let's go." Amber felt extremely uncomfortable with those men standing there.
Old March 12, 2012, 10:14:20 AM
Kyurem

Chris and Amber walked out of the building, and to Chris's surprise, they weren't attacked. He looked back at the building. "Huh, false alarm," he said, as he got in the car.
Old March 12, 2012, 12:33:23 PM
Haxorus

Silver ordered a toasted roast beef sub and a pizza..
"Aahh, I love Subway..."

Last edited by Absol; March 12, 2012 at 12:42:07 PM.
Old March 12, 2012, 12:58:26 PM
Kyurem

All of a sudden several men came storming out of the back of a panel van parked nearby, towards Chris and Amber. Chris grabbed his gun and blindly fired a few shots, taking out one of them. He ran back inside the building, and leaned against the wall, next to the door.
Old March 12, 2012, 01:29:42 PM
Haxorus

Silver walked over, half of a 6-inch sub in his mouth, and the other half in his hand. "Mmmnnhg Dude, why are they shooting munchmunch at you?"

Last edited by Absol; March 12, 2012 at 01:30:07 PM.
Old March 12, 2012, 02:20:52 PM
Kyurem

"It's a long story," Chris said, clearly panicked, "I'll explain later!"
Old March 12, 2012, 03:14:32 PM
Shaymin

Amber hid under a table praying to live past 20. She was on the brink of hyperventilating.
Old March 12, 2012, 03:30:19 PM
Haxorus

Silver cocked his head towards Amber. "GumchGumch- mm that was good."
"Your girlfriend over there looks like she can REALLY handle herself in a fight. Tell me something"-here the sammich-muncher drew close and stared at Chris-"Are YEW the good guys?"
Old March 12, 2012, 03:52:43 PM
Kyurem

Chris was starting to get irritated. "Yeah," he said bluntly, before looking back out the door. He took a well-aimed shot at one of them, through the glass, taking him out, but there were far too many for him to take on alone. "You gonna help me or something?"
Old March 12, 2012, 03:57:35 PM
Shaymin

"Good guys!" Amber pulled her gun and loaded the round with nine bullets. She kept some extra bullets down in the flap of her boot.
Old March 12, 2012, 03:57:56 PM
Haxorus

Silver laughed, a slow, long laugh. "Watch yourself."

"YOU. CASHIER. WHERE'S THE BACKDOOR?"

"T-there..Don't shoot!"

"Why would I shoot you...that sub is awesome. Time to go get me some HEADSHOTS."

Silver promptly went out the back, after telling Chris to give him cover fire. He then whipped out his 9mm Berreta, and fired at the surprised gangsters.

They barely had time to register that there was a new opponent.
Old March 12, 2012, 04:02:48 PM
Shaymin

Amber got next to Chris with her pistol out.
Old March 12, 2012, 04:11:35 PM
Kyurem

By this point there were three men left. Chris knew he was almost out of ammo, and there was a crowbar leaning against a wall just outside the door. While they were distracted, he ran out, grabbed the crowbar, and hit the nearest guy over the head with it.
Old March 12, 2012, 04:29:11 PM
Shaymin

Amber got outside and pistol-whipped a man. She used the force from a down blow to strike the man's temple.
Old March 12, 2012, 04:35:15 PM
Haxorus

Silver shot the last one's foot off as he ran.
Old March 12, 2012, 04:38:34 PM
Shaymin

"You think the car has already been detected." Amber directed her attention toward Chris. She licked her teeth as a nervous tick.
Old March 12, 2012, 04:55:49 PM
Kyurem

"I don't--" Chris was cut off as the two people who were at the door put guns to his and Silver's heads. There were only two of them, and they had decided that Amber was the least dangerous. Chris sighed, and looked over at Silver.
Old March 12, 2012, 05:00:53 PM
Haxorus

Silver winked. "Wait for it...wait for it..." The two charge bombs Silver had thrown by the front door after the foot-shot (basically, grenades with a controlled blast) detonated, propelling the shrapnel and liquid fire straight toward the goons, turning them into literal meatshields.

" Now then. You two lovebirds grab Skippy McOneFoot and throw him in the back of that Wrangler over there. I'm going to go get the other half of my sub, and my pizza."

Last edited by Absol; March 12, 2012 at 05:03:02 PM.
Old March 12, 2012, 05:55:49 PM
Kyurem

After Silver went back inside, Chris got a moment to be honest. "What the hell is up with that guy?"