Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 14, 2012, 04:19:37 PM
Shaymin

Default Alternatives

Adante Reese headed home from marching practice thinking of Kira's absence. "She has to be really sick or in trouble." Kira was never absent, and Adante couldn't even remember the last time she wasn't at school. She decided to stopped by and check on Kira. Adante knocked on her door. "Kira?" When kira didn't answer, Adante checked if the door was locked. Shockingly, it was. "Kira never locks her door." Adante picked the lock and entered. "Kira!" When there was still no answer, Adante grew worried and decided to check Kira's room. Slowly she turned the door knob and carefully peeked in only to find the portal Kira had created. Adante curiously entered to find herself in a modern feudal Japan.
Old October 14, 2012, 04:42:42 PM
Celebi

Joshua Darius had already arrived home from school. He heard about the Girl who was absent. "Kira..I heard she was a Genius, and never missed a day" Joshua said to him self, he walked over to his Piano and sat down. He began to play when he looked outside, his curiosity began peaking as he couldn't focus on his piano. "Why is this bothering me...well I guess you cant resist human nature" and he got out of his seat and went outside. he saw someone from across the street. "That looks odd" and he ran after her, when he ran towards the the house, the door was already open and followed the person in.....only to trip and fall while going inside
Old October 15, 2012, 02:49:47 PM
Landorus

On his daily stroll through the neighborhood, Lance noticed some people walking through the girl Kira's door, but leaving it wide open. "Well," he thought to himself, "I'm not in any hurry. Might as well check it out~." He leisurely walked into the door, and found himself in a new world. "Well, well!" he said aloud, not caring about the people around him. "This looks like an adventure. Good thing I brought my wallet..."
Old October 20, 2012, 12:20:00 PM
Shaymin

Adante looked around and readjusted her glasses. "Wow, this is amazing!" In her complete awe-struck stupor, she neglected to notice the girl running out of the trees. The girl pushed Adante out of the way and to the ground. "Move! Move! Move!" Behind this girl was something of a military chasing her. "Dante Reese, you're under arrest!" Dante dashed into a house near by while the military surrounded Adante, Lance, and Joshua Darius.
Old October 20, 2012, 12:27:02 PM
Celebi

"As soon as I see something weird..I'm surrounded by the Military" JD said while trying to fix his afro, and saw the girl run inside the House "well...we're outnumbered so what do we do" JD said while putting his hands up
Old October 20, 2012, 02:42:01 PM
Shaymin

"Who are you all? Are you allies to Dante?" The commander barked at them then noticed Adante. "You," he pointed at her, "come here." Adante obeyed and stood in front of the commander. "Yes?" The commander snatched her glasses off and looked again at her face. "Take this girl away."
Old October 20, 2012, 02:49:40 PM
Celebi

"Woah...You cant just take People away like that" as JD stood up to the Commander "and about my name it's JD..and I dont even know who this 'Dante' Is, so if you excuse us we should really be leaving" JD said
Old October 20, 2012, 02:55:33 PM
Landorus

Lance was unfazed by the military personnel surrounding him and his acquaintances. To him it was a game. "Hey, guy!" he said to the commander in a friendly tone. "You look like you're in the know around here. Mind telling us where we are?"
Old October 20, 2012, 05:33:50 PM
Shaymin

"Actually I can take people away. And this girl is now in the custody of Akasi Island military." The commander glared at both Lance and JD. "I also have the right mind to arrest you two as well." The commander grabbed Adante by her arm and started to drag her with them. "I don't know who Dante is." Adante was so confused and lost, she almost started to cry. "Well, you look almost exactly like her." The commander scoffed at her.
Old October 20, 2012, 09:18:19 PM
Celebi

"I dont Care if you can arrest me, if she isnt who she says she is you cant take people away" JD said
Old October 21, 2012, 06:11:44 AM
Shaymin

Dante noticed the squabble outside and decided to take action. She readied her sniper rifle and fired leaving the commander with a bullet clean through his skull. Adante shifted out of the way so the commander could fall. The rest of the army ran back into the woods as if retreating. Dante came out of the house to see who the military was harrassing
Old October 21, 2012, 07:34:42 AM
Landorus

Lance looked in Dante's direction. "Wow, his head just... exploded!" he said, turning his gaze to the freshly-made corpse. "Did you use some magic stuff, or were you just cheating?" He asked the assailant who exited the random house. He didn't bother to explain, but 'Cheating' was his way of saying 'using guns.'
Old October 21, 2012, 08:19:05 AM
Shaymin

"Do you really think there's magic? This isn't some fairytale world. 50. cal. sniper rifle." Dante looked at her counterpart. "My god, you're me." Adante looked at Dante in shock. "You're right."

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; October 21, 2012 at 01:50:07 PM.
Old October 21, 2012, 08:55:01 AM
Celebi

JD couldnt even speak he just looked in shock
"Y-y-you just took his head off......with a sniper rifle. cool, well What next" JD said
Old October 21, 2012, 01:49:24 PM
Shaymin

"I'll take you all to where I'm staying if you'd like um.." Dante realized she didn't know their names.
Old October 21, 2012, 01:55:15 PM
Celebi

JD groomed his afro again "I am Joshua Darius.. or JD for short, nice to meet you, i just followed Adante in here"
Old October 21, 2012, 05:40:47 PM
Landorus

"Lance Drakeman!" Lance said cheerfully. "I let myself in."
Old October 23, 2012, 02:20:43 PM
Shaymin

"Oh by the way, before I forget, obviously I'm wanted, so this is temporary. Don't be surprised if we have to go at the drop of a hat." Dante glanced over at Adante. "What's up with your outfit?" Adante exchanged a cold look at Dante. "I could ask you the same."
Old October 30, 2012, 06:48:39 AM
Landorus

Lance mulled over the situation a bit, and asked no-one in particular, "Say, if you guys are, like, the same, is there a person that is, like, me?"
Old November 7, 2012, 06:13:07 PM
Celebi

"If that is so then I should have one as well" JD said with a big grin on his face
Old November 8, 2012, 12:33:15 PM
Shaymin

"You guys do. Actually everyone does. There are multiple universes with multiple versions of you." Dante looked at the two. "Actually I know you two's alternative versions."
Old November 10, 2012, 12:47:03 PM
Celebi

JD looked in surprise at the statement
"Oh really..Whats mine like, he must be cool" as JD began to get ahead of himself then relaxed and went back to his usual demeanor. "Sorry about that, so whats he like"
Old November 10, 2012, 04:39:09 PM
Shaymin

"Donovan...," Dante paused for a moment".. He's cool.I like him." Then Dante looked toward Lance. "Weston's pretty cool too if you were curious."
Old November 20, 2012, 06:59:55 PM
Celebi

"Cant wait to meet him" JD said "Is he anywhere near here?"
Old November 22, 2012, 10:20:32 AM
Shaymin

"Actually I'm not sure." Dante looked out the window and started to yell Donovan's name. She hoped they both would come.
Old November 22, 2012, 10:30:46 AM
Celebi

Donovan Popped up at the window, but upside down because he was sitting on the roof
"What!? You people have been calling me....and I tried to ignore it" Donovan Said to Dante, Then he Looked at JD, and his face straightened "who's the Kid...and why are they here?"
Old November 22, 2012, 03:37:20 PM
Shaymin

"The girl that came in beforehand, I assume, is their friend." Dante explained. "JD jere is you pretty much, and Lance is Weston. The nerdy girl is Adante. By the way, where is Weston?"
Old November 22, 2012, 04:46:29 PM
Celebi

"Well The Ankle bitter is me, The Nerd is you and I have no Idea where Weston is" Donovan said "But...." and Donovan Flipped from the roof and entered the house "I seriously think we should go looking for him"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; November 22, 2012 at 04:47:46 PM.
Old December 14, 2012, 06:33:17 PM
Shaymin

"I'm up for it." Dante put her sniper rifle on her back and opened the door. "WAIT!!" Adante grabbed Dante's arm. "You aren't going to hurt anyone are you?" Dante replied in dripping sarcasm, "No. I'm going to invite them for tea. Now let's get going."
Old December 14, 2012, 07:39:12 PM
Celebi

Donovan let out a chuckle "Always ready for a Job arent you Dante" and he turned to JD and Adante "Look, we have a few issues with the people controlling here so were gonna file a few 'complaints'" and Donovan went to the Corner of the room and Picked up a cloth with a Longsword underneath and Sheathed it "now I suggest you come with us...it's gonna be.well...I'll let Dante tell you about it, she'll...um..'explain' it better than I would, and he Walked out behind Dante
JD looked at Adante "well....I Dont know what to do. how about You Adante?" JD asked
Old December 15, 2012, 06:04:51 AM
Shaymin

"Well, we don't much about this world, and if they leave, we have no weapons. I think we should go." Adante remembered their hole reason for coming. "Plus we can't find Kira just standing here."
Old December 15, 2012, 09:46:04 AM
Celebi

JD jumped when he remembered about Kira "OH....Yeah lets go, Can't believe I forgot this Kira person. I never met her Personally but hey...a Person in Need right?" and JD let out a smile and walked outside
Old December 15, 2012, 10:23:26 AM
Shaymin

"Let's go." Adante caught up to Dante and Donovan. "Glad you could join us." Dante scoffed. "Don't get in our way okay?" Adante grimaced.
Old December 15, 2012, 10:33:13 AM
Celebi

Donovan laughed "Man this is gonna be funny traveling with you all...and Ankle Biter behind me" as he pointed at JD and JD jeered him in Return.
"So where to Dante?, Haven't been in much action lately. It's been pretty boring if you tell me" Donovan said as he began cracking his neck
Old December 16, 2012, 02:34:12 PM
Shaymin

"Where were you when I was being chased by Emperor Haru's army? You definately could have seen some action then." Dante shot a nasty look to Donovan and pointed to the emperor's palace. "Answer your question?"
Old December 16, 2012, 02:40:03 PM
Celebi

Donovan Ran his hand through his hair, "Me...wandering..I was being chased too as well, and when I dealt with that situation, I found myself back here. Now does that answer you question" and he let out a smug little smile with his eyes closed
"Hey hey, I thought we were friends here? why are we arguing" JD asked
"Don't worry, we're not fighting we're bonding in our own special way" and Donovan laughed
Old December 17, 2012, 01:13:27 PM
Shaymin

"True, we bond a lot." Dante replied. "It's what we do." Adante glanced around and then asked, " Who is Emperor Haru?" Dante laughed heartily and thought this was a joke.
Old December 17, 2012, 03:54:17 PM
Celebi

Donovan scoffed "hmmph, 'Emperor' he says..he's a pathetic excuse for a Tyrant. So we're gonna take him out..personally and honestly, I dont blame you for not knowing who he is kid" and Donovan shook his head. JD gasped "sounds like a bad dude" and JD shivered a little
Old December 18, 2012, 12:32:36 PM
Shaymin

"It could be worse. He is at least educated." Dante replied. "I will give him a little credit there." Dante then heard some running down the path. "Look out."
Old December 18, 2012, 01:57:16 PM
Celebi

Donovan stopped and put his hand on his sword hilt "Great, my sword's been itching for something to cut through" JD began to sweat "u-um wh-whats gonna happen" JD's legs began to tremble "Donovan looked at him "Fear is your greatest enemy. now Relax" and Donovan looked back in Dante's direction
Old December 21, 2012, 08:47:28 AM
Shaymin

Dante looked up a little farther. "Lone soldier Donovan. You want to fight him?" Adante looked at the man too. "How do you know he's alone?" Dante gave her a mean look and went into explanation. "He's wearing soldier gear but he has no crest so he was discharged."
Old December 21, 2012, 10:16:15 AM
Celebi

"Fight Him..I'm not, sure if I should" and Donovan let go of his Sword hilt "The man has been discharged he's either to old or he's been stripped of his honor. Dante you take this if you want" and Donovan leaned against the wall "I'll take the next one" and JD looked at him and let a smile out "So, you do have a shred of decency and mercy left inside your revenge I commend you for that" and Donovan scoffed "Kid, I could EASILY, take this guy out. I just choose To fight honorably that's all, Let Dante tell you i'm actually quite merciless" Donovan said while looking up

Last edited by JDxImpetus; December 21, 2012 at 01:23:36 PM.
Old December 21, 2012, 02:30:44 PM
Shaymin

"Now you make me feel like a bad guy. I hate this feeling." Dante shuttered a tad the made a proposal. "I'll go talk to him, but keep alert in case something happens." Dante left the group to go talk to the man.
Old December 21, 2012, 02:38:44 PM
Celebi

"Just stay alert to anything...Please, cause I'm not good with kids and I'm going to need help to find Weston" Donovan said to almost make it sound caring
and JD kicked Donovan in the Ankle which made Donovan cry in pain a little. "Show a little compassion will you" JD Scolded.
and he looked at Dante as she walked away and he readied his and on his sword again
Old December 22, 2012, 06:57:36 AM
Shaymin

Dante started to talk to the man and then let him leave. Dante returned back to Donovan, Adante, and JD. "Change in plans. We're going to attack at the next town. Haru and his army are travelling." Adante though asked, "Is it safe?" "Safer than attacking the castle." Dante replied doubtful.
Old December 22, 2012, 10:56:13 AM
Celebi

"At least we can plan how we're going through with this, instead of running in blind" Donovan said
JD thought about it but couldn't shrug off his fear "But I have a Very bad feeling about this.."
Old December 23, 2012, 05:42:04 PM
Shaymin

Dante thought for a second before trying to speak. "This is the plan." Adante very so casually retorted with a snide and spiteful tone, "why do you make the plans?" Adante then carefully thought about everyone's strengths. "Donovan you..." Her words quickly ended when Dante pulled another gun out to Adante's face. "So the plan is simple. We will ambush the army at night. They're stopping at the next town to rest and gain supplies. Any questions?"
Old December 23, 2012, 07:24:54 PM
Celebi

Donovan let out a laugh "good ol' Dante, always getting down to business, but yes getting them at night would be the best suited plan"

JD still shocked at Dante pulling a gun at Adante he stayed speechless
Old December 24, 2012, 12:20:28 PM
Shaymin

"Now that we all..." Dante gave Adante a mean look, "we should get going." Dante started to head off to the next town then looked at JD. "Coming?"
Old December 24, 2012, 12:27:15 PM
Celebi

"U-u-u-um yeah...Sure" JD stuttered and to try and relax himself he tried to remember piano songs in his head

Donovan stayed quiet an followed Dante
Old December 24, 2012, 05:11:20 PM
Shaymin

As they arrived in the next town, Dante started to look for shelter. Her eye was caught by an abandoned building. "We'll stay here until the attack."
Old December 24, 2012, 08:12:04 PM
Celebi

"As long as we can get somewhere without being seen, I'm all for it. But as soon as Night falls..." Donovan smiled at the last part of his sentence and he unsheathed his sword and swung at the air

"So what are Adante and I supposed to do?" JD asked
Old December 27, 2012, 05:05:01 PM
Shaymin

"Easy. Stay out of trouble." Dante smiled at JD sarcastically. Adante glared at Dante evilly and crossed her arms. "Do we get weapons at least?" "Ummm... Did you bring any?" Dante smirked
Old December 27, 2012, 08:49:42 PM
Celebi

"Yeah..It's best if you two stayed here, you guys aren't of much help as is now" Donovan said "So, Nightfall then.."
Old December 29, 2012, 12:52:01 PM
Shaymin

Dante checked the sights on her sniper rifle and made sure it was loaded. Adante looked at Dante with a look of annoyance. "You have more than enough guns. Why can't we borrow some?" Dante looked back at her. "Because these are mine, and I don't want you to use them."
Old December 29, 2012, 04:20:51 PM
Celebi

Donovan began Rubbing his Temples "Who'd figure out your 'other' self would be such a nag"
"Hey!, Thats not how you talk to people you should be nic-" JD jumped up and said before Donovan took out his Long sword and Pointed it at him
"Got anymore outbursts..." and JD stayed silent "Good" and Donovan turned back around
Old December 29, 2012, 04:28:36 PM
Shaymin

"JD, you said you don't know this Kira, but you jumped in the portal anyway. Isn't that a little strange? I mean you don't know the girl; why would you jump into save her?" Dante asked. "I mean not to be rude but that makes no sense at least to me."
Old December 29, 2012, 04:31:33 PM
Celebi

"Like I said...Human Nature, can't fight helping others" JD said "But if it doesn't make sense to you"

"That's Stupid, how do you Help people you don't know" Donovan sneered

"Then why do you want to kill the Emperor" JD added
Old December 29, 2012, 04:42:23 PM
Shaymin

"Because he's oppressive and evil. I feel like that's a legitimate reason." Dante replied. Adante became very defensive. "You don't need to kill him." " Um.... yes, yes we do. If we don't' he'll destroy the kingdom. Kind of like you would." Dante smiled in honesty.
Old December 29, 2012, 05:01:32 PM
Celebi

"What do you mean by Kinda like you would, we haven't done anything here!" JD said in a Rage
"Sit down Kid...let her explain what she means first" Donovan said "Dante, care to explain"
Old December 29, 2012, 05:24:19 PM
Shaymin

"Actually JD, I only meant Adante here. Her personality is quite tyrannical. You yourself seem quite kind." Dante went over toward JD. "You would make a fine emperor. The only things I would say are a problem are you need to stand up for yourself, and you would probably rush into foreign affairs."
Old December 29, 2012, 11:46:45 PM
Celebi

JD Smiled at the comment and began to stutter "u-u-um y-yeah Thanks"
"well Dante, should we head out now?" Donovan asked
Old December 30, 2012, 11:09:29 AM
Shaymin

"Yeah. JD and Adante stay here and guard the house. Here." Dante handed JD a pistol and Adante a hunting knife. "Why does JD get a gun?" Dante glanced over at Adante. "Because I like him more."
Old December 30, 2012, 11:17:33 AM
Celebi

"Well Kids we're out, gonna make some heads roll!" Donovan said as he cracked his knuckles
"Yeah, just stay safe the both of you" JD said
Old December 30, 2012, 08:47:07 PM
Shaymin

"No guarantees. You two don't die though. Use your weapons if it becomes necessary." Dante headed out to get ready. "Ready Donovan?"
Old December 30, 2012, 09:07:58 PM
Celebi

"Ready when you are Dante" Donovan replied
JD though for a second "Wait....If anything happens to us, like *gulp* death, does anything happen to you like a paradox or something?"
Old December 31, 2012, 01:16:21 AM
Shaymin

Dante was about to speak before closing her mouth again. She was honestly stumped. "That's a good question and I don't know the answer." Dante readied her sniper rifle for a good shot. "If we die we know the answer."
Old December 31, 2012, 06:24:45 PM
Celebi

"So, Shall we be off..?" Donovan asked and Unsheathed his sword "Really feel like cutting into something albeit i'm not that great at it" and He chuckled
Old December 31, 2012, 07:14:05 PM
Shaymin

The emperor's army was maybe a quarter of a mile up, and Dante knew to strike. "Come on." Dante hiked toward the encampment.
Old December 31, 2012, 07:53:02 PM
Celebi

"Right behind ya" and Donovan quickly, but quietly followed Dante and he Heard a Noise "Wait......I hear something"
Old January 1, 2013, 04:28:46 PM
Shaymin

Dante stood still and silent. She waited in case the sound grew into something more . Slowly she drew her pistol.
Old January 2, 2013, 05:35:46 PM
Celebi

Donovan pointed inbetween the trees "hey, Dante...can you...Thread the needle, we got a target right there, and another one right beside him" Donovan said
Old January 3, 2013, 12:35:47 PM
Shaymin

Dante aimed and took them both out. "Come on." Dante moved to the edge of a clearing. "Ready?"
Old January 3, 2013, 12:50:40 PM
Celebi

"When You, are" Donovan Said ready for any order
Old January 5, 2013, 06:39:04 PM
Shaymin

"Go." Dante started to fire and killed a few of the soldiers. Then she pulled a semi automatic and approached the camp slowly and cautiously.
Old January 5, 2013, 06:44:56 PM
Celebi

"I've been waiting for this" and Donovan unsheathed his Sword and continued to follow behind Dante and he Saw the lights from the Camp, You want me to go ahead?" Donovan asked
Old January 5, 2013, 06:59:47 PM
Shaymin

"Yeah." Dante scouted the area. "But don't attack that tent there." She pointed to the farthestmost tent. She knew it was the medical tent. "Leave that one to me."
Old January 5, 2013, 07:18:59 PM
Celebi

"Sure, but that one is mine" and he pointed to one on the left "should we split up and take them Separately?" Donovan asked

"So Adante, what do you have to do with this Kira girl anyways?" JD questioned
Old January 5, 2013, 09:49:49 PM
Shaymin

"Splitting up's our best bet." Dante started to head to the tent

"We're in marching band together." Adante readjusted her glasses and let out a hint of embarrassment.
Old January 5, 2013, 10:10:23 PM
Celebi

"Be Careful, and if by some random chance your found just run back here ok" Donovan said

"Marching Band eh, sounds nice. I just heard about her and how she went missing, but you already know the rest" and JD took out his comb
Old January 6, 2013, 08:45:32 AM
Shaymin

"Got it." Dante nodded her head and went off through the woods to avoid the soldiers. To her suprise, there a guard in the woods a little farther up. She removed the bandana from her neck and tried to choke him. The guard managed to slash her across the abdomen before dying. Dante kept going.

Adante smiled. "You are very kind. Thank you for helping me find her."
Old January 6, 2013, 01:03:34 PM
Celebi

Donovan stealthily moved through the Forest and saw a group of three before moving toward the Tent "guess I gotta deal with this before moving on" and Donovan Drew his sword, and moved forward and stepped on a branch which caused some alert towards him. "Awww damn...." and Donovan quietly facepalmed and Ran in the opposite direction to draw them away from the camp "Well that happened, guess it's time for excessive force" Donovan took out his Sword and turned around to confront them, and began slashing at them, but it wasn't easy for him as they stabbed him whenever they got the chance. He eventually won "Ow....ok, now I gotta get back" and Donovan began wincing in pain as he walked back.

JD blushed a little "um, thanks I'm just a nice guy..heh.." and JD continued Combing his hair "You think they do patrols in this building?" JD asked