Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 1, 2010, 08:24:51 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon EoS

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon EoS

Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky is a continuation of Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Darkness. The game play is nearly exactly the same, but shows the true story of what happened with Grovyle after the gameplay. It also shows how the Wigglytuff was created and you can even play as some of the Pokémon who founded it.

There are some new additions to the game from the previous ones. There are some new more difficult Dungeons to complete. There are these new "5 Special Episodes" which are extra missions you can do. A new area called "Spinda's Café" has also been added where you can do exclusive missions and obtain exclusive items. Shaymin has now been added to the game totaling 492 available Pokémon. Arecus makes an appearance after you complete the hardest dungeon in the game.

There has been a lot added to the this game and makes the PMD series a lot more exciting.
Old May 31, 2010, 09:21:55 PM
Magikarp

Don't be fooled by the Pokemon name. As one of the pricier DS games on the market, you would expect something that, frankly, lives up to that price tag (not to mention the legacy of the franchise). Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky feels more like a close-out bargain game that was just discovered in a dusty corner of the warehouse than a brand-new, full-fledged title. (Nintendo DS, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time & Explorers of Darkness )
Old June 6, 2010, 04:49:53 PM
Giratina

PMD is my fav series out of the all the Pokémon games. It has touched me and I have every game in it, except this one. I do really want to get my hands on a copy, because it is a great continuation of Explorers of Time/Darkness.
Old June 12, 2010, 07:56:27 PM
Volcarona

Good lord, 1,000+ views.