Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 29, 2009, 09:00:26 PM
Volcarona

Default Your current team/stats/plans, on either HG, SS,or D/P/Pt

Which ever game your on, what is your team, and what are your current accomplishments?

Right now, I have 2 stars on platinum, one for contests, one for beating the elite four, I have 5 silver prints and no gold ones, and my pokedex is coming along slowly.
In terms of owned pokemon that are "good" or "usable to battle", I have a Snorlax(shiny), two usable smeargles(not ev trained), Pikachu(PBR), Magmortar(PBR), Electivire(PBR), Two Dittos (one shiny with EVs, Other not so), a Shuckle, an Unown F, Regirock, Froslass, Regice(which requires moves), And a Darkrai (I use only in battle if they use legendarys)

I plan to finish training regice, which just needs moves, and alter some of a smeargles moves to make it more efficiant.
I plan to finish off planting berrys so I can buy the wall clock for my villa, which is the last thing I need before it is complete.
I plan to get two more stars eventually, hopefully by stealing flags and finishing the pokedex, so that I will be called by name in pokemon centers.
And of course, I plan on "taming the glittery Lugia" when I buy Soul Silver on play asia.
Old September 30, 2009, 10:55:55 AM
Administrator

Default Re: Your current team/stats/plans, on either HG, SS,or D/P/Pt

You can tame the glittery Lugia in both HG and SS. But anyway, I don't really have any plans. Those tend to come to me either when I'm running around doing the daily stuff (like dealing with berries and catching new Pokémon) or when I'm nowhere near my games, like at a store; however, I've been keeping my DS with me more often just to liven up the waiting rooms and even breaks between classes.

As for teams, I don't really have any that have much quality. The first two in my Pearl team are the same as the first two in my SoulSilver team: Typhlosion and Floatzel. We might as well say that Staraptor and Bibarel also share spots, even though they're HM slaves in both games. My teams never are all that good, but I can still manage to beat über noobs.

In Pearl, I believe I have four stars on the trainer card and about 270 hours played. Platinum (JP) is close to 100 and SS is at about 50. All my other fourth gen games are insignificant.
Old September 30, 2009, 07:37:35 PM
Shaymin

My playthrough team is gonna be all Pokémon native to Kanto/Johto. Final team will consist of It's A Secret To Everyone.

*pays everyone 20 rupees*

Blaziken is great and all but for a battling team it's not getting me anywheres.

Typhlosion
Meganium
Feraligatr
Alakazam
Dugtrio
Electivire
Old September 30, 2009, 07:48:15 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon
You can tame the glittery Lugia in both HG and SS. But anyway, I don't really have any plans. Those tend to come to me either when I'm running around doing the daily stuff (like dealing with berries and catching new Pokémon) or when I'm nowhere near my games, like at a store; however, I've been keeping my DS with me more often just to liven up the waiting rooms and even breaks between classes.

As for teams, I don't really have any that have much quality. The first two in my Pearl team are the same as the first two in my SoulSilver team: Typhlosion and Floatzel. We might as well say that Staraptor and Bibarel also share spots, even though they're HM slaves in both games. My teams never are all that good, but I can still manage to beat über noobs.

In Pearl, I believe I have four stars on the trainer card and about 270 hours played. Platinum (JP) is close to 100 and SS is at about 50. All my other fourth gen games are insignificant.
I know you can catch Lugia in both, I just plan to get soul silver first.
Old October 1, 2009, 02:05:26 AM
Charizard

On My Platinum I Have 5 Stars On My Trainer Card (Yes I Has The Black Trainer Card)
All The Pokemon Were Obtained Legally. My Team Consists Of Shiny EVD's WHich Are Often Changed Around