Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 30, 2012, 11:54:22 PM
Haxorus

Default Last game you completed

This is the thread where you describe the last game you've completed (similar to the last film you watched thread). You can even write a short little review if you want.

Today, I beat the main "story" of NSMB2. I enjoyed the game very much. I have yet to unlock the secret worlds and gain access to the Star Road (wish I knew that I needed 90 star coins...)
Old August 30, 2012, 11:57:45 PM
Shaymin

Recently beat Uncharted 2 again a week ago. It's been a lot of multi-player so that was the latest of of now.
Old August 30, 2012, 11:58:12 PM
Floatzel

Yesterday i completed Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

i don't need to do a review because everyone already knows it's awesome
Old August 30, 2012, 11:58:59 PM
Rayquaza

The last game I completed was Pokémon Emerald. I enjoyed raising a new team and fighting my way through the Elite Four without catching and depending on Rayquaza for once. I remember catching the three Regis for the first time in Emerald. I haven't played post-story that much though.
Old August 31, 2012, 04:53:04 AM
Kyurem

I think it was Mirror's Edge, a few months ago... o.o
Old August 31, 2012, 05:07:37 AM
Giratina

Going to have to think back on this one... probably Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess for the GameCube a couple months back. I still enjoy that game whenever I play it.
Old August 31, 2012, 04:43:47 PM
Giratina

The last game I've beaten, completed, whatever you call it was The World Ends With You. Now, I'm gonna do a review. Those of you who know me only as the pure embodiment of hatred towards Square Enix, don't read on.
I HATE SQUARE ENIX    
Okay, so TWEWY was very interesting and original. I have yet to see any other game quite like it. It really uses both screens well, although having some options ALWAYS require a stylus got tiring, since most mine are too small, and the ones that are big enough are TOO big for the DS Lite stylus slot. Now I can get in depth with this, but I won't. I'll jsut say what I thought was awesome. 
CHARACTERS: They... were awesome. Believable, you can connect to them, and, oh my gosh, CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! It exists! You've even got your total badasses and pure humorous ones.
MUSIC: So many different styles of music, to reflect Shibuya being such a diverse and clashing town full of people's ideas. And it's ALL awesome, with the random lyrics. Psycho cane, you're so keen, need more candy cane.
GAMEPLAY: This is the very thing that got me super interested in the game and turned off at the same time. It looked hard, confusing, and difficult to master. AND IT IS. Controlling 2 characters at the same time, with them sharing an HP bar, and it being necessary to pay attention to both at once? Especially since Neku and his partners play COMPLETELY different. But it was PERFECT. And the whole leveling down to get more riches thing? Beautiful mechanic. Simply. Wonderful.
DIALOGUE: Can't have an RPG without buckets of words. Long story short, it's hilarious, sometimes touching, and draws you in more. Hate the dialogue when you revisit a chapter? Hold the L/R buttons to skip through everything!

K' done, Square Enix sucks.
Old August 31, 2012, 04:46:44 PM
Kyurem

Black Ops.
Favorite campaign outta all the CoDs. But omggg change up the iron sights every now and then please.

Last edited by Shiny; August 31, 2012 at 04:47:03 PM.
Old August 31, 2012, 04:56:45 PM

I last completed Pokemon Black, but outside of catching legendaries and fighting Alder I'm not entirely sure if everything aftergame was completed. B/W aftergame is just a bit confusing for me. But, I consider the game 'completed' for what it's worth, since all I ever do on it now is wifi battle on rare occasion.
Old August 31, 2012, 05:19:28 PM
Charizard

Finished the main storyline of dawnguard in skyrim.
Old August 31, 2012, 05:24:32 PM
Shaymin

Recently completed the campaigns of Company of Heroes again.

Last edited by Fubab_107; August 31, 2012 at 05:24:53 PM.
Old August 31, 2012, 05:49:12 PM
Haxorus

Portal 2...what an awesome game. :3
Old August 31, 2012, 06:06:28 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
I hate Square Enix but like everything they've ever made
Fixed it for you because that's what you seem to be hinting at sometimes.
Old August 31, 2012, 06:26:59 PM
Zoroark

The first, last and only game I ever completed 100% was The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I played that game for so long I started to dream I was the Champion of Cyrodiil.
Old August 31, 2012, 08:16:26 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyrus View Post
I last completed Pokemon Black, but outside of catching legendaries and fighting Alder I'm not entirely sure if everything aftergame was completed. B/W aftergame is just a bit confusing for me. But, I consider the game 'completed' for what it's worth, since all I ever do on it now is wifi battle on rare occasion.
A bit confusing because of how the map works, but very short. I already know I've completed it fully. I did it before I even got my 3DS, which I regret. My 3DS and Black have no linked memories D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
Fixed it for you because that's what you seem to be hinting at sometimes.
I genuinely only like The World Ends With You. I either don't like, don't enjoy, or hate all their other games. Never played Kingdom Hearts and think Final Fantasy is dumb. Get your facts straight.
Old August 31, 2012, 09:17:17 PM
Servine

The World Ends With You is my favorite and only completed game. I was obsessed with it (still am, to a different degree). Any way there was for me to make it more difficult, more challenging? I did it.

My health was never higher than the minimum. I became so practiced with the battle system that I only ever had to retry three bosses in the entire game (none of which were the end bosses, coincidentally).

The game is awesome. I just love it. The art style, the music, the mechanics, and the fact that Square Enix actually took some ideas and really developed them outside of their mainframe video games hooked me.

I highly advise it.

EDIT: Oh hey. Just read the rest of the thread. o.O

Well now I feel silly, I could have just quoted. >_>;

Last edited by Azu; August 31, 2012 at 09:19:30 PM.
Old August 31, 2012, 11:35:26 PM
Floatzel

completed luigi's mansion 5 minutes ago :3
Old September 1, 2012, 10:51:55 AM
Charizard

I think the last game I beat was Pokemon Black.
Old September 3, 2012, 03:59:39 PM
Administrator

Finally got around to completing the main story for GTA III.
Old September 3, 2012, 04:11:25 PM
Giratina

Although I wouldn't say complete complete, I did beat Rhythm Heaven Fever yesterday, and unlocked all the games (Well, the main ones anyway) All that's left now is to superbly get each medal and GO FOR A PERFECT! (As soon as the perfect chance highlights Cheer Readers)
Old September 3, 2012, 04:27:47 PM
Giratina

Yoshi648's Story. I haven't played that game since I was a kid and I could never beat the final level then. Now, it was a pretty short and simple game. Still pretty fun though.
Old September 4, 2012, 12:32:20 PM
Haxorus

I beat Drawn to Life, one of the games I never got around to finishing when I was younger, a little while ago. I'm pretty sure it was the last game I beat. Overall the game was really fun, with the exception of one world(The water world, what a shocker) because of the hard interaction(meaning the starfish-torpedo type gun, your main weapon, was completely useless 90% of the time). Other than that, a wonderful experience and I would recommend it to any platforming fan. Also, when you get the sword you feel like total awesomesauce. :3
Old September 24, 2012, 05:20:53 PM
Shaymin

Recently completed Uncharted 3. Really good story.
Old September 24, 2012, 05:33:04 PM
Giratina

I've beaten a few games recently, but the most recent one that I've beaten was VVVVVV. For as hard as it was, I thought it was going to take me much longer to complete.
Old September 25, 2012, 02:44:07 AM
Landorus

Pokemon Black, I beat it in August.
I am trying to beat the Legend of Zelda, and It's not going well.

Last edited by 7dewott8; September 25, 2012 at 02:44:21 AM.
Old October 1, 2012, 01:55:58 PM
Regigigas

I completed Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded two weeks or so ago on Critical and finished The World Ends With You two days ago. As Jupiter's (guys who helped with KH Chain of Memories) first original IP, they did really good doing an independent game. Good stuff. And the Modern Warfare 3 campaign I guess, but I can't say anything too spectacular about it. I guess I'll play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door over again this week until I pick up my pre-ordered copy of Pokemon White 2.
Old October 1, 2012, 02:02:08 PM
Giratina

I just fixed my Sonic Adventure 2: Battle this morning with toothpaste, smashed the Biolizard (And on my last life, too ) Then after school was over, I came back and made quick work of the Finalhazard. And now after so many years I've finally beaten SA2B! So many memories from this game~
Old October 1, 2012, 03:22:55 PM
Celebi

Sonic Adventure 2 and I'm getting around to finishing Tales of the Abyss
....If it weren't for those stupid puzzles

Last edited by Quadcentruo; October 1, 2012 at 05:19:32 PM. Reason: Fixed one small mistake
Old October 1, 2012, 05:20:15 PM
Giratina

The Binding of Isaac. At least, I got the first ending. I think there's about 9 or 10 endings you can get just by beating the game again and again.
Old October 1, 2012, 06:23:23 PM
Kyurem

Hannah Montana DS
My little cousin plays games that seem so lame but turn out to be AMAZING
Old February 26, 2013, 08:47:39 PM
Shaymin

Lets give this one some life. *Drops a 1-Up on it*

Recently beat Mass Effect. Preping to play 2 pretty soon.

Last edited by Fubab_107; February 26, 2013 at 08:49:05 PM.
Old February 26, 2013, 08:49:32 PM
Celebi

Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks' Co-Op mode with my cousin
Still preparing for my speedrun
Old March 6, 2013, 12:31:47 PM
Haxorus

Mega Man 2, Two words: Save Points (Yay for cheating!). I'm probably going to come back with a bunch of new things because I'm close to beating Crystal, Platinum, Metroid Prime, Mega Man1, and Sticker Star, as well as just starting on Mirror of Fate.

Last edited by Eagles; March 6, 2013 at 12:32:03 PM.
Old March 7, 2013, 05:25:15 PM
Cyndaquil

I completed Pokemon Diamond a couple years ago... Am now trying to complete Pokemon Blue
Old March 7, 2013, 08:10:50 PM
Servine

I just completed Twilight Princess like 4 months ago and now I am trying to clear Megaman 5.(AGAIN)

Last edited by MewtwoFreak21; March 7, 2013 at 08:11:01 PM.
Old March 8, 2013, 04:25:38 AM
Giratina

Just recently, I beat all of the Stories in Touhou 10.5 - Scarlet Weather Rhapsody. It was half tedious-half annoying because of the enemy spell cards that are incredibly cheap and don't give you time to breathe *coughDopplerEffectcough*
Old March 9, 2013, 03:11:55 PM
Giratina

Just beat Mega Man 10 on Normal! I also attempted Mega Man 9 but... my God, that game is INCREDIBLY difficult. Getting to the Wily stages is definitely an accomplishment, though...
Old March 9, 2013, 03:18:47 PM
Linoone

I finished ImScared.... Never again...
Old March 10, 2013, 05:33:14 AM
Servine

I recently played Pokemon Heartgold and Black 2.
Old March 16, 2013, 07:30:17 PM
Giratina

After a few months of gameplay, I finally beat Mario & Luigi RPG2: Partners in Time. I was never really into it since I hate everything about the game except for the music and the Copy Flowers. Which was really the only reason why I wanted to play and beat it... Now that I'm done with it I probably won't ever touch it again.
Old March 16, 2013, 07:32:18 PM
Celebi

Tales of The Abyss......70 Hours..
Old March 16, 2013, 07:39:51 PM
Giratina

Fable: The Lost Chapters.
The final battle was a tad underwhelming, but that might've been because I possibly had the best equipment possible with the highest strength stats (health, natural defense, physical attacks) possible, along with the most reserve magic possible (as far as I know), along with a spell that negates all attacks so long as I have magic in reserve (and I had about 80 magic replenishing potions).

However, the last cutscene was BS because there was absolutely no warning that I had to do something during the cutscene to avoid getting the bad ending. Had to do the final battle over again to get the good ending.

Now I'm faced with a dilemma - I have a ton of gold and nothing to spend it on. That's always been the problem with Fable games - little amounts of post-game content, especially for those who decided on being good instead of evil.
Old March 16, 2013, 09:05:14 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Fable: The Lost Chapters.
The final battle was a tad underwhelming, but that might've been because I possibly had the best equipment possible with the highest strength stats (health, natural defense, physical attacks) possible, along with the most reserve magic possible (as far as I know), along with a spell that negates all attacks so long as I have magic in reserve (and I had about 80 magic replenishing potions).

However, the last cutscene was BS because there was absolutely no warning that I had to do something during the cutscene to avoid getting the bad ending. Had to do the final battle over again to get the good ending.

Now I'm faced with a dilemma - I have a ton of gold and nothing to spend it on. That's always been the problem with Fable games - little amounts of post-game content, especially for those who decided on being good instead of evil.
I have that problem in Fable 3. More money than I can spend, and it regenerates quickly.

Anyway, the game I completed (not the 100% completion with connectable, don't have time for that) is Fallout 3. I love that game to death, let me tell you. I have the game of the year edition, and I beat it, both the main quest line and the main lines for all the Add-ons.
I'd have 100% completion if I could find that last Behemoth.
Old March 29, 2013, 10:21:48 AM
Giratina

I don't think I really ever stated that I was into this game, but after two weeks of frustration I finally beat Sonic 3 & Knuckles for the first time~! Perfectly with all of the Super Emeralds and the Doomsday Zone. And without any help from the debug menu that I love to use I can see why people rate it so high. It has quite a bit of plot for a game with no dialogue and the transitions from level to level and zone to zone are so SMOOTH. Not to mention the top notch music which is further enhanced by how awesome the Genesis soundfont is.
Old March 30, 2013, 11:04:58 PM
Volcarona

Just beat Streets of Rage 2 without using continues on normal. Going to do the same with SoR3, and I also beat Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Father.
Old March 31, 2013, 02:58:41 PM
Haxorus

Just beat Megaman 1 yesterday, I'd like to thank the select-pause glitch and the save state-type thingies for the 3DS.
Old March 31, 2013, 03:37:56 PM
Charizard

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Just beat Megaman 1 yesterday, I'd like to thank the select-pause glitch and the save state-type thingies for the 3DS.
lol yes, save states come in handy with Megaman. I have MM2 for the Game Boy from the 3DS eShop and it is a PAIN O.O Wait, what's the select-pause glitch in MM1?

Last edited by BluFire1337; March 31, 2013 at 03:39:18 PM. Reason: Grammatical Correctness...
Old March 31, 2013, 03:41:47 PM
Haxorus

It's when you press select, and the game pauses. It's mainly for the electric man gun, where if you press select a bunch of times, the electric gun will attack the enemy every time you unpause. It's INCREDIBLY cheap.
Old March 31, 2013, 04:08:38 PM
Charizard

Wow...I wonder if it'll work on the Game Boy version?
I actually meant Mega Man instead of Mega Man 2 in my last post

Edit: The answer is no. It doesn't. I got murdered by Elec Man VERY quickly xD

Last edited by BluFire1337; March 31, 2013 at 04:12:53 PM.
Old April 3, 2013, 01:07:12 PM
Giratina

I just beat Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World: The Game for like the 7th time now, this time using the new Wallace character. It only took me two days this time, I am getting so much better at being a beast.
Old April 3, 2013, 08:00:42 PM
Haxorus

Unhappy The sadness ;(

*slams Paper Mario Sticker Star box on table*
Eugh...*Heavy breathing* e_o I... I finally did it...beat this stupid game... I hated every second of it, there was no point to any of the battles unless it was for plot, and there was no sense of an RPG in the entire game, and hardly even a sense of adventure. The only thing the game did RIGHT was the soundtrack, and that's only because I'm a sucker for jazz music. I seriously would not recommend anyone getting this game, it is well not worth their time and energy. Hopefully Mario and Luigi Dream Team will be able to make up for this game's mistakes. I am truly disappointed, though. When I saw this game for the first time on the 3DS way back in E3 '10, I got super excited. And to be left with this is just saddening.
To sum it all up in four meaningful words...
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/i...Jx6e_s88c_dQMM

(Also, the next game I'll probably be talking about is Ninja Gaiden, I'm coming close to beating it)

Last edited by Eagles; April 3, 2013 at 08:08:07 PM.
Old April 4, 2013, 05:32:34 AM
Shaymin

I just finally completed Pokémon XD 100%, getting a nice Dragonite from Miror B! Feels good to have completed it!
Old April 4, 2013, 09:20:33 AM
Regigigas

I beat Red Steel2 which is way better than the first red steel which is brutal
Old April 4, 2013, 10:03:48 AM
Kyurem

I would consider of beating final fantasy 12 [well im at the place to finish the main story] but with all extra stuff like optional bosses it will truly be beaten if and when i beat them. (maybe not found one boss has 50MILLION HP!!! dang thats alot)
Old April 5, 2013, 02:16:20 PM
Haxorus

This morning I completed Fire Emblem: Awakening. I'm really sad to see it done. I feel a little empty now... It was one the best games I've ever played. I loved every second of it. The music, the characters, the story, IT'S SUBLIME. IT'S GOD LIKE. IT'S GOOOOoooooOOOOD. I'd highly recommend to anyone with a 3DS. I'm starting over because it was so wonderful.

Last edited by blueumbreon; April 5, 2013 at 02:17:41 PM.
Old April 5, 2013, 03:21:55 PM
Giratina

Borderlands (not the second one). The final boss seems a little out-of-place and the twist that it's trying to give off is so sudden and with no subtle hints before you fight it that it would break my neck if it tried twisting it.

It also ate all of my sniper rifle ammo.
Old April 5, 2013, 06:57:07 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Borderlands (not the second one). The final boss seems a little out-of-place and the twist that it's trying to give off is so sudden and with no subtle hints before you fight it that it would break my neck if it tried twisting it.

It also ate all of my sniper rifle ammo.
You should tne new game plus version of him, it ate all my type of ammo from my best weapons and i had to use those unlimited ray guns to finish him off.
Old April 5, 2013, 08:48:22 PM
Haxorus

Well, well... I lived up to my promise, guys, and finally completed Ninja Gaiden, one of the most infamous games on the NES library, as well as in most of gaming history. So what do I do just a few minutes afterward? Write a review, of course! Now, before I start this up, I'll be honest; I didn't really beat the game as was intended. I did buy it off the eshop and play it legally, but the restore points really made things a lot easier than what it would have been on the NES. Nonetheless, it is still a very challenging game, especially for someone as unskilled and horrible at video games in general as me. As for how the game would be in the eyes of a critic, I would say that it is actually quite amazing. While the game is incredibly challenging and frustrating at times, I never really felt that the game had any reason to be blamed for the deaths, even if sometimes the game made it almost impossible to get from point A to point B because of how many enemies were on the screen at the same time. Along with this are the (in my opinion) beautiful graphics, great gameplay mechanics such as the several tools he can get throughout the game and the spin jumping(just to name a few), and CUTSCENES, something hardly ever seen in an NES game. The plot, interestingly enough for a platformer, was pretty intriguing and I surprisingly cared about the characters because of the relation they had to the gameplay. The soundtrack, however, wasn't outstanding by any means and only had about 3 or 4 songs in the entire game, if that, but is understandable because of system limitations. Besides that, the only other aspect of the game I didn't like was the difficulty, but this would only be relevant for the last few levels in the game. What makes the final parts of the game so hard is that the player is expected to defeat 3 fairly-challenging final bosses in a row without dying once. If the player dies one time, they get sent all the way to the beginning of the act (There are usually around 3 levels in one act). The way I see it, there would be no way I could possibly beat this game if it weren't for the restore points. Other than that, the game was fantastic, I had a lot of fun with it and rarely got frustrated, which is something that rarely happens with me when it comes to the more challenging retro games. Just for that, I give it props. As for a number, I'd say an 89 out 100 seems pretty fitting. A few flaws did hold the game back, but overall was a spectacular experience. However, since the game was trying to be incredibly difficult, I'll change it to a 95 for what it set out to be, and for whoever wants to play a game that is truly challenging. Since it would be a little too challenging for the average player, I'd recommend getting it for the 3DS so that you have the restore points, making the game much more bearable.

This game was such an upgrade in terms of quality after playing Sticker Star, I'm glad I played and finished it. And for those of you who plan to play it in the future, all I'll say is that the moment after you beat the final boss...is beautiful.

Last edited by Eagles; April 5, 2013 at 08:55:44 PM.
Old April 5, 2013, 11:44:28 PM
Kyurem

What are restore points? Ive played this game on the NES, but i got far enough and died on the last boss and got gameover since then i havnt played it.
Old April 6, 2013, 04:16:31 AM
Haxorus

Restore points are for the 3DS, they save a point at wherever you're playing at, and you can come back to that point whenever you please. Basically, they're the same thing as save states.
Old April 6, 2013, 06:12:53 PM
Charizard

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Restore points are for the 3DS, they save a point at wherever you're playing at, and you can come back to that point whenever you please. Basically, they're the same thing as save states.
I got Sonic Triple Trouble off the eShop and saw that and thought, "Well hey, that's nice...guess they're doing it to cut back on emulation."
Old April 21, 2013, 07:22:49 AM
Volcarona

Just did all possible missions on Ace Combat 5 on Ace difficulty with the Hawk, if not that then either the F-5E or the F-14A, and in one case something entirely different. The low amount of missiles and the inability to last more than a few bullet shots hurt, especially during boss missions. It's also outright impossible to get all missions on S Rank with that thing.
Old April 21, 2013, 10:08:32 AM
Haxorus

Completed Sonic Heroes (Xbox Classic) as Team Sonic (finally). Such a damn hard game and now to move onto Team Chaotix and Team Dark.
Old April 22, 2013, 08:10:52 PM
Zoroark

Saint's Row the Third. Got National Guard homies, and got into the gear myself, flew a whirrlybird onto the daedalus and blew stuff up Naty Guard style with an AR-15.
Now I'm working on beating Mari0.
Old April 23, 2013, 03:52:48 PM
Giratina

I completed my Mother 3 Hard Mode run on Tuesday at 1 AM. It was very emotional as always, and the difficulty is DEFINITELY noted. But... I had more fun in this playthrough than I did in all my other ones.
Old April 28, 2013, 09:34:15 AM
Haxorus

Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon: Oh goodness. Oh gosh darn it Nintendo what have you done... Why did you have to go ahead and just make this game beyond fantastic...Anyways, this game is probably one of the most detailed games I have played, especially for a handheld. The gameplay, to be honest, kind of gets old after a little while, so I would recommend taking breaks with this one so it doesn't get old. However, it is still very fun and unique in its own way. One thing that really pleased me in this game were the upgrades for the Poltergust, as it not only gives you a reason to get as much money as possible, but also feels like there's well-paced progression throughout. The game is a little on the short side, however. The game doesn't take too long to beat, but most of the length comes from the individual missions. There have been several times where the mission length went over 30 mins. :I As for the common complaints such as E. Gadd's calls and not much exploration, I personally didn't find them to be issues as most of the calls were fast and most of the new areas felt fresh and exciting. I haven't tried the multiplayer and haven't done absolutely everything in the singleplayer, but it's still a fantastic and fun game to play. BUY IT NOW!
Old April 28, 2013, 11:08:52 AM
Charizard

Mario Kart 7 xD Well, nearly. Haven't gotten EVERYTHING on 150 CC quite yet.
Old April 29, 2013, 04:02:22 PM
Giratina

Just 100% completed Super Mario 3D Land. WITH THE SPARKLIES THIS TIME. Stupid Nintendo with their automatic Super Guide/Assistance stuff. None of it was really difficult, it just took a few days and a looooot of hours. What's DIFFICULT was World S8-Crown. Thank God it's not part of the 100%.
Old April 30, 2013, 10:18:53 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi648 View Post
Finally got around to completing the main story for GTA III.
Isn't that an awesome ending mission? Oh, and I recently beat a few games including:
Battlefield 3 main story, Pokemon Silver, (But my files gone! Stupid battery), Pokemon Emerald, Black Ops 2 main story on Veteran, and kinda "beat" part of Terraria. By that, I mean I started Hardmode.
Old May 7, 2013, 04:29:04 PM
Giratina

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale. A friend gave it to me over the weekend so I decided to play it.
Then I could not stop playing it. Music is great, the concept for gameplay is very unique (I mean, who would've thought that a game centered around owning a shop for adventurers would be fun and interesting?), and there's a very nice and steady difficulty curve that most games tend to lack nowadays. The last week had me nearly shouting in frustration when I was 300,000 money short of where I needed to be in two days, but I prevailed!

By the way, does this guy look like Sora to any of you guys or is it just me?
Old May 9, 2013, 06:10:44 AM
Mudkip

Dead Island 1 (again) dead island rip tide, Dark souls, Demon souls (demon souls was much harder), Dead space 3,Disgaea 3 absence of Detention and dragons dogma Dark arisen . . . . . . I have alot of spare time lately and i get through games quite quickly, any recommendations on hard games that are also long would be appreciated =3
I really like RPG games mainly =p
Old May 9, 2013, 08:33:20 AM
Floatzel

That would have to be Sonic Colors on the Wii. I at least completed the story but hadn't unlocked everything; I might just use cheats for that ahehehe. The game was much better than expected for sure, with few things giving it an 8.4 of 10 from me.
Old May 9, 2013, 11:24:38 AM
Haxorus

GTA: San Andreas main storyline for Xbox Classic. I don't know if I have the sanity to 100% the game but it was fun nonetheless.
Old May 10, 2013, 04:01:30 PM
Mudkip

I just beat luigis mansion 2 Dark Moon. the last 100% game I completed was Lego Batman 2.
Old May 12, 2013, 07:00:40 PM
Celebi

Just Finished Devil May Cry 3......That was hard..and annoying
annnnd now to play as the additional character
Old May 25, 2013, 05:09:36 AM
Giratina

I picked up Mario Kart 7 again the other day. I wanted to at least be a 2-Star racer since I know my skills haven't returned. Then I realized I was getting more 3-Stars, so I went for 3 stars in all cups, and I won at it. I believe that's the end of the game, not much you can do after that.
Old May 26, 2013, 02:24:26 PM
Haxorus

Kung Fu Rabbit for the eshop on Wii U. Not that long of a game, fairly easy, but it's only 5 bucks so oh well. I did love the wall jumping and stuff you could buy in the shop, though. I will say the hardcore levels(after beating the game) bring a fair amount of challenge.

Last edited by Eagles; May 27, 2013 at 07:10:14 AM.
Old May 27, 2013, 07:03:06 AM
Haxorus

Just completed Super Mario Galaxy (Wii) with all 120 stars. Was a mammoth task but it is finally done. Now to move onto Wario Land: The Shake Dimension (Wii).
Old June 2, 2013, 11:51:39 AM
Zoroark

I just finished Dragon Quest 9. Im gonna 100% it, but I finished the storyline
Old June 9, 2013, 01:17:09 PM
Giratina

I just beat Super Mario 64 in just under 30 minutes. I love all of the glitches this game has!

I also beat Crash Team Racing 101% as a 4-hour race. My head hurt from concentrating so long. Which is odd, because I've played Banjo Kazooie for much more than that in a single sitting and felt fine...
Old June 9, 2013, 01:23:40 PM
Administrator

Finished the main story for GTA Liberty City Stories two days ago.
Old June 9, 2013, 02:42:44 PM
Haxorus

I beat RED from Crystal on Friday, finally. *screams in excitement* And get this, I beat his team with like level 50 pokemon, lol. Now I believe I'll be working on Mirror of Fate until Tuesday when I become addicted to New Leaf.
Old June 19, 2013, 06:23:26 PM
Haxorus

Sorry for double posting, but it's been 10 days
Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Mirror of Fate- It was an alright game. The story and cutscenes weren't amazing, but the gameplay was so much fun. It might have been a little unnecisarily easy at some points as it's a Castlevania game, but it's still challenging nonetheless. While I'd say it's decent, I'd still reccomend it a try.

The Legendary Starfy- This game is SUPERB. Now this game's a platformer, and the funny thing about it is that it's a little plot-heavy. Not something you'd expect from a platformer, huh? xD It's not extensive plot, but definitely more plot-driven than most other platformers. Another weird thing about it: It's all UNDERWATER platforming, but somehow they still get it right. The movements of Starfy feel so natural and doing attacks feels so satisfying. The only complaint I'd have is that he doesn't walk to fast on land, but to be fair, he does have the ability to run when he's out of the water. The bosses were a little easy, and so was the actual game(It's definitely more for beginners, but still fun for anyone who wants to try it). I would definitely reccomend it. Both were fun games I loved playing. Glad I finished them!

EDIT: Figured I might as well just put this in the same post. I finished the White 2 aftergame yesterday. I was surprised how many legendaries you could get without events. The game as a whole was fun in my opinion. I liked that you could play with pokemon of other generations from the start. There wasn't a whole lot of extra content for a sequel, though. Oh well, I can look forward to Pokemon X, now! The next game(s) on my hitlist is the Metroid Prime Trilogy for Wii.

Last edited by Eagles; June 21, 2013 at 06:38:09 PM. Reason: White 2 aftergame
Old July 8, 2013, 09:42:46 AM
Haxorus

(sorry for TRIPLE posting, but it's been almost a month since my first post. :/)
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes- Pretty fun game with a fairly expansive world. The dark world surprisingly adds a lot to the game and makes it feel almost twice as large. It wasn't terribly difficult, and since I was playing the Trilogy(Wii) version, the controls work pretty fluent and fun to use. All in all, it was a pretty satisfactory game. (I'll probably edit this with Metroid Prime 3 as that's what I'm playing right now)
EDIT: Metroid Prime 3: Corruption-Ahhh, I've finally finished the metroid prime trilogy(Even though I lost my save file on Prime 1 :/)! This one wasn't quite the same as the other two, it felt like the overall game world wasn't as big but felt more extended, making backtracking and picking up power-ups even more of a chore. I liked the presentation, though. It felt very unique to the other two and looked very beautiful. Combat is as good as always, so no change there. I don't believe I enjoyed it as much as the other two, but it was still very fun and I would recommend it to pretty much anyone, just play the other two before playing this one.

Last edited by Eagles; July 10, 2013 at 03:05:28 PM.
Old July 8, 2013, 09:50:21 AM
Kyurem

I just basically completed Saints Row: The Third.
Old July 8, 2013, 09:53:00 AM
Haxorus

First career of F1: 2012 complete. Will be racing for Red Bull Racing next season.
Old July 8, 2013, 04:13:56 PM
Haxorus

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Crushing difficulty.

AH GOT SKILLZ
Old July 8, 2013, 07:28:47 PM
Floatzel

Well, I don't know if it counts, but I finally beat Touhou 6 on Normal...using continues. I've only played the game like six times, I'm very casual about video games usually.
Old July 9, 2013, 03:28:31 AM
Volcarona

Got all the endings on 999: 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors the other day.
Old July 14, 2013, 08:04:06 PM
Giratina

I finally did it! I just beat The Legends of Zelda Skyward Sword and Wind Waker today, thus completing my Hero Mode No Guide challenge (with the extra difficulty of 3 Hearts for WW.) Though I got stuck... a lot, it was actually really fun to go through those games again using my brain instead of cheating through every dungeon.
Old August 3, 2013, 05:28:26 AM
Haxorus

Just beat SMB64 DS while playing along with Chuggaaconroy. Everybody already knows how great this game is so I'll keep it short. I actually haven't played this game much, I've only beaten it like maybe one other time. So while unfortunately I don't have many good memories with it, I still feel like it's a darn good game.
Old August 3, 2013, 09:21:37 AM
Celebi

Just finished the "Journey" Section of Persona 3
and for it to be the 1st half of the game It is REALLY long and the end boss can take really long if you or your personas aren't strong enough cause it has 13 Forms. Nonetheless it was AWESOME for the 1st half of the game. Time to do the "Answer" which is the 2nd half of P3:FES
Old August 4, 2013, 12:39:20 PM
Regigigas

Megaman zero 1 it. Was a really fun and challenging experience
Old August 24, 2013, 06:57:17 AM
Giratina

I got Sonic Generations back yesterday and 100%'d it... just now! Red Star Rings are the devil
Old August 24, 2013, 10:33:26 AM
Regigigas

I forget to post I that I beat the rest of the megaman zero series the same weak I beat zero one
Old September 22, 2013, 07:22:36 PM
Administrator

Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels, yet again. It's incredibly frustrating, but it really tests your skills at Mario games.
Old September 23, 2013, 05:27:50 AM
Administrator

I finished the main story for GTA V two days ago. Now to just do the billion side stuff.
Old November 3, 2013, 02:04:37 PM
Haxorus

Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island Yoshi's Island <3

Edit 11/9: Caaaaaave Stooooooryy~(Forgot to put this in when I beat it on what I believe was Thursday, the 7th.)

Last edited by Eagles; November 9, 2013 at 03:45:27 PM.
Old November 10, 2013, 06:22:08 PM
Haxorus

Kirby and the amazing mirror: Pretty fun game, although it was easy in terms of gameplay but more of like a huge maze you had to get through. That part made the game feel pretty tedious, but it was still pretty fun overall. Fun, challenging battles at times and beautiful aesthetics and sound definitely helped ensure a fun experience. I defintely would recommend that if you're gonna play this game, do it in co-op. Single player's fun, but no where near what the co-op would be like, I could see it being MUCH more fun. I'm glad to finally have this game off my list. On to Castlevania!
Old November 26, 2013, 10:27:21 PM
Administrator

I went back and FINALLY finished the original The Legend of Zelda on NES. Dungeons 8 and 9 are for masochists only.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; November 26, 2013 at 10:27:26 PM.