Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Announcements > News Archive > VRIM and VRC
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

VRIM and VRC Victory Road Instant Messenger and Victory Road Chat

Search this Thread
Old April 15, 2011, 04:38:52 PM
Kyurem

Default VRIM2 Beta Tester Application Thread

So... Who likes VRIM or wants to see it improved? Who likes me? If you raised your hand for both, then keep reading.

Basically, VRIM2 has been under development for a while now, and its slowly reaching maturity. There are still some nagging issues, but for the most part it works quite well.

Still, there are a few rules:
  • You MUST use either Google Chrome or Firefox 4 (all others are supported as an afterthought)
  • You MUST have patience; things will brake, so don't nag me incessantly when they do.
  • You MUST be able to file rather detailed bug reports, preferrably by PMing me. This will usually mean taking a picture of VRIM when something goes wrong.
  • You MUST keep quiet about the application; only I get to talk

If you're interested, post here, give me your browser, and a brief reason why you want to help. I won't accept everybody; only those I deem reasonably unblabbery and helpful in the past.
Old April 19, 2011, 08:06:53 PM

I'd like to help. I use both Firefox and Chrome. I'd like to beta test because I want to see VRIM(2) become the optimal chatting device for this community; my motives have been demonstrated through my previous feedback and bug reports.
Old April 20, 2011, 01:34:44 PM
Kyurem

Mind you, he applies the day before I decide to release it as a public beta early

(Still, thanks for offering.)