Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 13, 2011, 05:39:26 PM
Volcarona

Default How Dare You (A Poem, Some Mature Content)

How Dare You

How dare I make such a stupid mistake
There are only so many infractions I can take
It sickens me to no end;
"Let's see how far the rules will bend"
Well, once I'm banned, I'll have me to blame
Hang your head Gallium! For shame!
You're behavior is pathetic, a miserable excuse!
Your a bloody tampon; too useless for use!
When will you learn to stop being a fool
Do you do it for attention? Just to seem cool?
Take my warning, you bumbling twit
Don't you ever mess up again, not one little bit

~End

//// ////

Last edited by GalliumGrant; May 30, 2012 at 05:45:59 PM.
Old December 13, 2011, 05:46:14 PM
Shaymin

Is this really how you feel, do you feel like people just don't want you and banish you from there lives? I feel that way, at least once a day my brother scars me with the 'SHUT UP YOU ARE SP ANNOYING' or 'Lane, you are REALLY, REALLLY DUMB!. People ask me all the time, 'why are you always in your room?' I don't say this for matters of seeming mellow, but I would say 'because my family persecutes me when I am upstairs'. It is sad how life is and sad that some people can't see the hurt in some one. I think that the world is cruel and that is why I come here, because you guys are the family I want and need. But sometimes there are people that are mean to you and shun you even more. Life is sad, but this is a meaningful poem, nice.
Old December 16, 2011, 02:30:24 PM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
Is this really how you feel, do you feel like people just don't want you and banish you from there lives? I feel that way, at least once a day my brother scars me with the 'SHUT UP YOU ARE SP ANNOYING' or 'Lane, you are REALLY, REALLLY DUMB!. People ask me all the time, 'why are you always in your room?' I don't say this for matters of seeming mellow, but I would say 'because my family persecutes me when I am upstairs'. It is sad how life is and sad that some people can't see the hurt in some one. I think that the world is cruel and that is why I come here, because you guys are the family I want and need. But sometimes there are people that are mean to you and shun you even more. Life is sad, but this is a meaningful poem, nice.
my sister`s a little ???? and she`s not what she seems.
Old December 17, 2011, 06:03:20 AM
Landorus

I feel no pity towards you. We have rules that are extremely easy to follow. The place just needs to be in order, not all scattered about like falling leafs in the wind.