Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive > Rate My Team

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 21, 2012, 01:35:31 PM
Haxorus

Default Rate my pokemanz team

So I wanted to replay SoulSilver, but before I could do that, I had to migrate ALL the Pokemon to my Pokemon White. I went on Bulbapedia, and picked out some team members. So far, I picked out Chikorita for my starter. My complete team idea I have is as shown:

Meganium
Petal Dance
Magical Leaf
Light Screen
Toxic

Kingdra
Surf
Brine
Dragon Pulse
Double Team

Heracross
Rock Slide
Close Combat
Megahorn
Night Slash

Porygon-Z
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Trick Room
Ice Beam

Ninetales
Sunny Day
Calm Mind
Fire Blast
Solarbeam

Crobat
Roost
Sludge Bomb
Air Slash
Substitute

What do you guys think? Should I change anything up?

Last edited by SolarYoshi; January 22, 2012 at 05:04:38 PM.
Old January 21, 2012, 01:42:47 PM
Giratina

Ummm... I think you should put on some movesets and descriptions for the movesets and then I could comment back :] As for weakness: You should get a defender to rock type moves because 2 of your pokes are weak to it and you have no one. Also you said this is for Soul Silver. Is it competitive or for in-game purposes?
Old January 21, 2012, 02:09:55 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Ummm... I think you should put on some movesets and descriptions for the movesets and then I could comment back :] As for weakness: You should get a defender to rock type moves because 2 of your pokes are weak to it and you have no one. Also you said this is for Soul Silver. Is it competitive or for in-game purposes?
Kinda for both. If I ever go online, I'd probably mix these guys in with some random teams.
Old January 21, 2012, 05:18:42 PM
Giratina

Well first, Fly is never really a competitive move. and Thunderbolt>Thunder because of accuracy and PP. You don't really need Sunny Day as there is no pokemon that really abuses Sun on your team. You also might wanna think about listing your EV's and stuff. I'll brb to comment more later if you post back :]
Old January 21, 2012, 06:52:11 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Well first, Fly is never really a competitive move. and Thunderbolt>Thunder because of accuracy and PP. You don't really need Sunny Day as there is no pokemon that really abuses Sun on your team. You also might wanna think about listing your EV's and stuff. I'll brb to comment more later if you post back :]
I thought of using Fly so navigating areas would be a snap, but you got a point when it comes to competitive battles. *changes pokemanz*
Old January 22, 2012, 01:49:21 PM
Volcarona

If I may:

-I would recommend replacing Brick Break or Close Combat with Rock Slide, to help with Heracross's double weakness to Flying.

-Hydro Pump is low-accuracy, so you could replace it with Brine, because a full-power Brine has more power than a Hydro Pump.

-If you want Sunny Day with your Ninetales, maybe it'd be a good thing to either have a sun abuser on your team, or teach Ninetales Solarbeam.

-Crobat's moveset is very well rounded, but it could be possible to replace Fly with Roost.

-Other than Crobat, all of your Pokémon have base Speeds of 100 or less, so it may be in your best interests to teach Porygon-Z Trick Room in place of Thunder.
Old January 22, 2012, 05:03:55 PM
Haxorus

Pokemon team has been changed as of January 22, 2012.