Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 28, 2010, 10:33:34 PM
Haxorus

Default A Pokemon Journey (Sign up)

Plot: An evil force has been enslaving Pokemon, his name: Darkrai, but a group of fellow Pokemon managed to escape and go on a journey to stop Darkrai. Sadly, many Pokemon have fallen to Darkrai and serve him. The Pokemon that escaped found an enchanting place called Unova. The Pokemon there live a very happy way of life, and one of which called Zorua has helped these Pokemon that have escaped, by giving them a home to rest. Surprisingly, Darkrai has figured out their exact location, and is hunting them down.

Rules:1. Please, don't continue the story saying things like "They met Mama Luigi", etc.
2. Don't force to end the story.
3. If you want to make funny parts, please don't go beyond stupid, and place them somewhere appropriate.
4. Don't completely spam this.
5. Don't make your species a super strong Pokemon or legendary.
6. Try not to have your personality and backstory short.

Sign-up Sheat

Here's what it should look like.

Name:
Species:
Backstory:
Personality:

You'll have to hurry, because there's only 6 spots

1. Zekrom123
2. Light Arceus
3. LucarioLOVER
4. Yourfriend
5. AuraKshatriya
6. Jenova

For Future reference, heres my sheet:

Name: Electro
Species: Jolteon
Backstory: When he was born, his family had no need for him, so he traveled around, until he met a nice fellow named Umbreon, he was very caring, but in the middle of a storm, Umbreon was caught in it, and was caught by Darkrai, then put him into an eternal nightmare.
Personality: Troubled past making him a bit sad sometimes, but still is happy go lucky, loves to race and play with Pikachu.

Last edited by SolarYoshi; January 11, 2011 at 03:20:37 PM.
Old January 7, 2011, 07:39:00 AM
Charizard

I'll join.

Name: Panthera
Species: Lepardas
Backstory: Born in Unova, Panthera traveled through out the region trying to find her purpose in life. She came a cross a pokemon named Sven, who was a Persain that was owned by a trainer. Panthera and Sven traveled Unova until Sven was found and recaptured by his old trainer, Now she travels the region alone again.
Personality: Because she traveled alone, she is lonely and sad. She will sometimes become upbeat and joyful when there are other pokemon around. she is also serious about finding her purpose in life.
Old January 7, 2011, 08:31:26 AM
Volcarona

Talking

name:sparky
species:emonga(gen 5)
backstory:she born in unova.she was the smallest emonga and her parents left her in a basket and bad people to this basket.one day she left this house to find a better home.this poor pokemon met a snivy which it was just hatched!!!she asked he where are his parents.but he didn't know.next to the egg she found a message which it said:''these jaroda are very useful for me but you,you are just a baby snivy.i won't take.if you want to your parents back come and take them.darkrai.sparky accepted to help take his parents back
personality:she is hoping for a better future for all.whatever happens she will have the hope in her heart.she loves playing and meeting pokemon.she hates to ingore her but she is very nice with all.(except bad people)

Last edited by lucarioLOVER; January 7, 2011 at 08:40:58 AM.
Old January 7, 2011, 08:48:41 AM
Servine

Talking

i will help

name: ???(not named yet)
species:snivy
backstory: he don't know a lot.he just hatched.his parents weren't there but he found an emonga which is called sparky.she found a message next to his egg:''these jaroda are very useful for me but you,you are just a baby snivy.i won't take.if you want to your parents back come and take them.darkrai.''snivy asked sparky for help and she accepted
personality: one thing only:he is asking a lot of question.we should call him ''asker''.

(i am helping lucarioLOVER with her story)

Last edited by yourfriend; January 7, 2011 at 08:50:18 AM.
Old January 7, 2011, 08:51:13 PM
Haxorus

All right, approved! We have to wait for more people though.
Old January 10, 2011, 07:33:12 PM
Regigigas

It's been like 4 years since I was in a roleplay, so I guess I'll give it a shot.

Name:Yaiba (Japanese for "Blade", reference to Leaf Blade)

Species:Sceptile

Backstory:Sceptile fought alongside two other great warriors in a war waged during the creation of Unova:Lucario and Zoroark. He embodied the "Sword" of Justice, with Lucario the "Shield", and Zoroark being the "Form". During the battle, he struck down the tyrant responsible for leading the two Kings of Unova into fighting with each other, before the tyrant's beast could be summoned. After the war, he went into seclusion to hone his abilities, making a pact with Lucario and Zoroark to meet up again someday. Eventually, this lead to him meeting Darkrai. The two became stronger by training with each other, until one day, when Darkrai disappeared. Now that he has re-appeared, and is abducting Pokemon, Sceptile is determined to find out just what happened to Darkrai, and stop him from harming others. He also wishes to find Lucario and Zoroark, so as to discuss an even greater threat that may have survived the war.....

Personality:As a result of having fought in the war, Sceptile is emotionless in battle, swiftly and surely dealing out attacks. He has a strong sense of justice, and has respect for those who have something to protect. However, he can be mistrusting of others at times, unless they can truly "prove" their heart is righteous. Because of this, there are very few he would truly rely on, which includes Lucario, Zoroark, and Darkrai. He gets angered easily when others speak ill of Darkrai because he knows what Darkrai used to be like, and at the same time is plagued by distress over what exactly happened to him. These doubts are starting to affect his ability to judge others, as he can no longer truly be sure of things anymore.

Old January 11, 2011, 03:15:41 PM
Charizard

Name: Shadow
Species: Espeon
Backstory: When he was still an Eevee, Shadow got lost in a forest. He desperately looked and looked for a way out. On his way though he was confronted by Darkrai. He ran away but was cursed. While he slept Darkrai would appear and give him nightmares. Darkrai enjoyed this and wasn't going to stop any time soon, so to keep Shadow alive longer, he gave him a special power that would only activate when he was in danger. When it was activated an ominous glow would appear around him and he would be very powerful. So Shadow was forced to move on. He eventually found his way out and when he stepped out into the warm sunlight, he evolved into an Espeon.
Personality: Keeps to himself, until you get to know him. He is a caring person, and protects whoever he cares about.
Old January 11, 2011, 03:18:59 PM
Haxorus

All right, we're ready to start the RP! (If there are any mods, I'd like this to be locked)