Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 28, 2012, 02:04:35 PM
Haxorus

Default Jade Orb

Hi,

I recently caught Kyogre in my Heartgold game and I know Rayquaza can be caught aswell. Basically you can get an orb called jade orb (lets you catch Rayquaza) from prof Oak but you need a kyogre and groudon. My question is that the opposite you dont have (in my case Groudon) does it have to be obtained from the embedded tower in the opposite game or will any groudon or kyogre be fine?

Thanks!
Old November 28, 2012, 02:25:38 PM
Giratina

Both a Heart Gold Kyogre and Soul Silver Groudon are needed to get the Jade Orb to activate Rayquaza in the Embedded Tower. I already tried with my 3rd Gen Groudon and it didn't work. Unfortunately I have Heart Gold, so I can't really help.
Old November 28, 2012, 03:15:04 PM
Mudkip

If only it were that easy to use the ones from Ruby and Sapphire. I agree with TurtwigX and this is what my brother and I figured. When they made Ruby and Sapphire, they didn't have the "coding" (not sure what else to call it) for the event. Yet with Soul Silver and Heart Gold, the "coding" is there.

I have both Soul Silver and Heart Gold, but I'm afraid I'm not far enough in the game yet to have the red orb. I've even tried the action replay and it still didn't give it to me. Since I'm working on Black 2 at the moment, I'm not sure when I'll get to Heart Gold, but I can keep you in mind once I get the red orb if you'd like.
Old November 28, 2012, 10:54:08 PM
Haxorus

Well thanks very much guys.
Old November 28, 2012, 11:03:00 PM
Administrator

I have been among the folks who have tried with any old Groudon and failed. I believe both of them are currently in my Black 2, though. Sorry. >_>