Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Music and Audio

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 28, 2012, 11:43:30 PM
Volcarona

Default LD's Remixes & Compositions

Ohai there everyone! This is my thread where I shall stuff all the remixes, original compositions, and other various arrangements that I deem worthy enough to be posted here for you to view, or in this case listen! Well, if so wish to that is of course. The songs I'll post will either be from Youtube videos or linked to the mp3 view/download page on my Box account, either way if you wanted to hear my stuff, you found the right place.

This first post here shall act as an index to all the remixes and other music compositions posted here by linking to my individual posts with new songs. But I shall attatch the previously uploaded stuff here as well. :3 Note: Newer uploads are listed at the top of each list. Oh, and feel free to post any comments and/or constructive criticism please! I always love to hear what other's think of my stuff so I have proper motivation to continue. ^-^

Remixes

Pokemon GSC: Dark Caves Remix
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Separation (2013 Edit)
Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask - The Final Day Remix
Pokemon BW2: Frozen Opelucid City
Pokemon RSE: The Desert (Route 111)
Pokemon RSE: Littleroot Town GB Style
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Separation
Pokemon RSE: Shoal Cave
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2: I Don't Want to say Goodbye
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Cave Friend Area

Arrangements

Pokemon BW: Ending Credits Orchestral and Final Fantasy VII style Arrangements
Pokemon RBY: Cinnabar Mansion BW2
Pokemon RBY: VS Champion Battle BW
Pokemon RSE: VS Elite Four BW

Originals

Battle! VS Kyma
Battle! Vs Shiningpaladin
Dreams of Legends: Battle! vs Lugia
Battle! VS Queen Lugia

Last edited by LugiaDialga; January 14, 2013 at 05:35:34 PM.
Old May 29, 2012, 10:28:04 AM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Separation Remix

Silly me, I forgot to post this new piece as well! I just got this one done yesterday so I'll just post it here like I would with any other new upload then in that case. This is some sort of like... not necessarily trance, nor electro nor house, but somewhere in between those genres style remix of the Farewell or Separation theme from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue rescues team games.

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:27:47 PM.
Old June 1, 2012, 08:59:23 AM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon RSE: Littleroot Town (8-bit Style)

Someone on YT made a little image for me to use and had asked me to do this "8-bit" style remix a while back, I had just honestly forgotten about it. So I whipped this up... don't expect any more town music though, as I personally dislike them all honestly. I'm not really a fan of 8-bit style remixes either, but they can be fun every once in a while.

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:27:24 PM.
Old July 1, 2012, 02:53:07 PM
Volcarona

Default LD - Battle! vs Kyma (OC Battle theme)

Oh wow an Original Composition Battle Theme, yay! This time it's with Pokemon Black & White 2 Instruments. :3

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:26:49 PM.
Old July 8, 2012, 07:03:17 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon RSE: The Desert (Route 111 Remix)

Forgot to post this one a few days ago! This is the new, updated version of my previous version of this particular remix of the Route 111 theme. I changed up a lot of stuff and now the sound quality is MUCH better (of course youtube's compression makes things bad though still).

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:26:20 PM.
Old September 8, 2012, 08:48:46 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon BW2: Frozen Opelucid City Remix

This one is spoiler free (obviously as I wouldn't be posting it contained spoilers) as I made sure the keep the tittle to something that does not resemble the real OST name. For the record, I don't really know the full name of the OST anyways. The melody has been seen in an already publicly released song, the main menu theme. It's sort of Kyurem's fanfare theme I suppose much like the main menu theme from Diamond and Pearl was placed in another OST in that game.

Contains Kyurem    

Update: Go play the DDR-style game, Thirdstyle, which features this remix! http://thirdstyle.com/lugiadialga/play

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:25:42 PM.
Old September 8, 2012, 09:03:47 PM
Volcarona

I really like this remix! The percussion is punchy and the choice of synths sound great! You did an awesome job! :3
Old September 8, 2012, 09:16:19 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalliumGrant View Post
I really like this remix! The percussion is punchy and the choice of synths sound great! You did an awesome job! :3
Why thank-you Galli~! Yes, the percussion is nice and punchy as I was going for a sort of DnB style with this song. You'd be surprised what a little bit of Chorus can really do when added to an instrument, heck for that mater the Flanger as well. They're my favorite things to use now a days as they can really fill out a flat sounding instrument or sound. Oh and if you listen with headphones, there is some low-end Bass, or Sub-bass.
Old October 31, 2012, 09:24:25 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon RBY: Cinnabar Mansion BW2 Style Remix

I got another remix upload at last! This time, it's an arrangement created with the in-game instruments (Soundfonts) from Pokemon White 2 and Black 2. It's a very scary area in RBY: Cinnabar Mansion. Scary? LD you're crazy! No, seriously... this is a scary place if you realize what the true meaning of it all is. Perhaps it's time I outta write a fanfiction to educate people about the creepy-pasta that exists here in this abandoned mansion.

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:24:05 PM.
Old November 2, 2012, 09:36:59 PM
Volcarona

That is a very nice arrangement! Only thing, the regular snare sounds out of place with those electronic-sounding kicks. Still a phenomenal job nonetheless!

And, yes, Cinnabar Mansion is eeeevil. It's like the Pokémon version of West Mansion for crying out loud.
Old November 4, 2012, 09:31:05 AM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalliumGrant View Post
That is a very nice arrangement! Only thing, the regular snare sounds out of place with those electronic-sounding kicks. Still a phenomenal job nonetheless!

And, yes, Cinnabar Mansion is eeeevil. It's like the Pokémon version of West Mansion for crying out loud.
There actually isn't any kicks in this piece. Only a timpani, snare, and cymbals. But perhaps you're referring to the loop section, I spent little time on that so if it is off-beat then I didn't notice it. x3 But thank-you, Galli~! Glad to hear that you enjoyed it! :3
Old December 21, 2012, 09:29:04 PM
Volcarona

Default Majora's Mask: The Final Day Remix

More of a filler upload than anything else, why? Because I made this in three days... just like Link only had three days in Majora's Mask. So yeah, don't expect this to be gold or anything, but I do plan to remake it at some point. Not sure when.

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:23:35 PM.
Old December 21, 2012, 09:34:56 PM
Administrator

Hmm, not bad. I quite like it and find it fits the theme of the original very well. I love the lead that kicks in around 0:38, especially. 9.5/10.
Old December 25, 2012, 10:33:57 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Hmm, not bad. I quite like it and find it fits the theme of the original very well. I love the lead that kicks in around 0:38, especially. 9.5/10.
Not bad for forcing it out in three days, I suppose~ Thank-you Fuzzles, much appreciated! And yes, that dirty/gritty synth is a fave of mine and I hope to get more use out of similar sounds in the future... just with a remix that actually has more time put into it. Thanks again~!
Old January 1, 2013, 02:21:50 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon BW: Ending Credits (2 covers/remixes)

Ahaha... ahaha... hah. Okay I make myself laugh because this isn't THAT good, it's just an excuse to have uploaded something~ HEY, lets hope LD will actually upload something with MORE days worth of effort put into it, eh?! Yeah? Maybe? Well, hey, I added some gongs so be happy cuz gongs are awesome just like organs~ <3 This set of uploads was particularly for celebrating the New Year of 2013!

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:21:55 PM.
Old January 4, 2013, 03:51:56 PM
Volcarona

Default PMD: Separation remix

Made a slightly improved version of one of my older remixes from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, "Parting" or also known as "Separation" (as it is labeled in the game's midi files). After these improvements, I decided to record it as an Audiosurf video rather than just a normal mp3 file. Because Audiosurf is awesome~

Download: http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/download/517348

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:20:52 PM.
Old January 14, 2013, 05:35:09 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon GSC: Dark Caves remix

Ahh, a remake of a super old remix of this theme I did back in 2010. Now, 3 years into the future it's MUCH better.

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:20:02 PM.
Old February 20, 2013, 01:18:51 PM
Volcarona

Default LD - Sky Shy (R&R Teaser)

Well, while I usually don't upload previews and such to my Youtube account, I am participating in the next BP album which is titled Rainbow & Rooted (R&R). WIPs/Teasers/Previews were due today on the 20th (technically at midnight), and had to be posted on YT. So I figured I'll post it here. There is a LOT to do with this, yet. So... hopefully I can get done what needs to be done and anything that's suggested as well~

Last edited by LugiaDialga; February 20, 2013 at 01:19:35 PM.
Old February 25, 2013, 07:26:14 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon GSC: Victory Road BW2 Arrangement

This theme.... I swear it's one of THE worst themes in Pokemon history, okay?! It's the shortest Victory Road (*cough*path*cough*) and the song is originally 18 seconds long... I kid you not. HGSS's version adds an extra instrument on the second loop before it has a lil' additional melody before it loops over again. unintentionally that is the same format I went with apparently. There are things I could've done to polish it up more. I'll try to fix the EQ a bit more later since I didn't even add any this time around... bleeh. This theme is just THAT bad to me that I got sick of working on it~ >w>

Download: https://www.box.com/s/c2pllepdqv5gks34wn6z
Old February 26, 2013, 10:08:35 AM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by LugiaDialga View Post
This theme.... I swear it's one of THE worst themes in Pokemon history, okay?! It's the shortest Victory Road (*cough*path*cough*) and the song is originally 18 seconds long... I kid you not. HGSS's version adds an extra instrument on the second loop before it has a lil' additional melody before it loops over again. unintentionally that is the same format I went with apparently. There are things I could've done to polish it up more. I'll try to fix the EQ a bit more later since I didn't even add any this time around... bleeh. This theme is just THAT bad to me that I got sick of working on it~ >w>

Download: https://www.box.com/s/c2pllepdqv5gks34wn6z
to me that is amazing, compared to what I do. i'll even upload my suck-ies.
Old February 26, 2013, 04:20:20 PM
Volcarona

Bravo! The percussion is great, and the instrument choice is nice. You really made that darker, more sinister tone work in your favour. I'd give you a 9/10. :3
Old February 26, 2013, 04:41:42 PM

Beautiful to say the least! I love that Drawback Organ, it's one of my favorite instruments and it goes well with the Oboe. :3
Old March 13, 2013, 05:33:29 PM
Volcarona

Default NCIS Theme Remix

At first what started out as a non "serious" attempt at a remix, just playing around with 'styles' and 'genres' (or at least the attempt to make them). But I actually ended up finishing up this piece, so here it is! It's a bit muddy n' sloppy here and there, but again, it was a more "just for fun" thing~ That and my good earbuds are pretty much shot. NCIS is amazing though, and Abby is my hero.
Old April 8, 2013, 06:40:04 AM
Volcarona

Default Dr. Mario: Fever Theme Remix

Ahh, after being sick for a week... I had to do sommmething to keep myself entertained. The mastering is nothing to envy, it's something I'll try redo that if it's even worthwhile as this whole 'remix' wasn't supposed to be anything serious. It's just as delirious as I have been~

Old June 11, 2013, 12:20:27 PM
Volcarona

Thank-you work for taking away a lot of free time! I just uploaded a piece yesterday (one that had been done for a while, actually) but never got to posting the previous upload before it here. So double feature post time!

Pokemon BW2: Black/White Kyurem Battle (FFVII Arrangement)

LD - Skyshy
Old July 7, 2013, 08:00:49 PM
Volcarona

Default Battle! vs Yveltal!

Original (Fanmade) Yveltal battle theme made with Pokemon BW2 instruments.

Download: https://www.box.com/s/7a4yujuevjllk815tpei

Last edited by LugiaDialga; July 7, 2013 at 08:01:03 PM.
Old July 8, 2013, 06:21:19 AM
Linoone

Holy crap. If you got together with GlitchxCity, you two would be music gods! (If you aren't already)
Old September 8, 2013, 01:28:20 PM
Volcarona

Default Pokemon D/P/Pt: Game Corner Remix

I managed to make this, somehow. Kinda meeh.

Download: https://app.box.com/s/n4vcj5ewdr6vzvmjng30

Last edited by LugiaDialga; September 8, 2013 at 01:28:48 PM.