Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Music and Audio

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 18, 2011, 01:29:40 PM
Regigigas

Question Remix Programs?

Hey, guys. When it comes to Pokemon, I'm willing to try about anything at least once, and one of the things I've been looking into is learning how to remix pokemon theme music. Only problem is that I can't find a good program that can do what I need it to do, and I'm not quite dedicated to the idea of being a remixer enough to pay money for a program like FL Studio. Does anyone know of a free and easy to get program that I can use?
Old September 18, 2011, 01:31:52 PM
Shaymin

I better subscribe to this, I have been wanting the same thing!
Old September 25, 2011, 07:53:21 PM
Volcarona

I myself may use FL Studio and can gladly say that if you allow yourself to use it, it's easy... though that price tag is very nasty. Soo as for free programs I only know of two, I have a good buddy (TheGuitahHeroe) who used Mixcraft in the past and managed to make many good remixes with it. I have another buddy (SuperiorLarxene) who uses NoteWorthyComposer, I myself also have this program but it is quite different as it is not a piano roll but instead sheet music style. But if you want to give either of them a try here is the main sites for them both to download them at, however a simple search for "Free DAWs" should bring up some better results as well:

Mixcraft: http://www.acoustica.com/mixcraft/

Note Worthy Composer: http://www.noteworthysoftware.com/

Last edited by LugiaDialga; September 25, 2011 at 07:54:04 PM.