Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Battling and Trading Archive
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 21, 2010, 08:58:25 AM
Giratina

Default NEW Battling and Trading Board Rules

Lately I've noticed that this board's been getting very untidy, so I'm going to post these rules, which must me followed along with the official Victory Road rules:

1. No trading/battling with hacked Pokémon
Unless the creator of the thread has specified that it's okay, do not offer any Pokémon caught with the help of an Action Replay, Pokésav or any other type of cheat/hack.

2. Use correct grammar
Recently I've seen a lot of posts saying things like "hey do u want my shny misdrevus dat i just caugt". Please, please use correct grammar, such as "Hey, do you want my shiny Misdreavus? I just caught it!"

3. Use Private Messages or Visitor Messages for small things
If you're trying to organise a time to trade or battle, please use PMs or VMs. Posting "Are you ready?" or "Where are you?" hardly counts as a post, and it clutters up the threads. If you're organising a time, you should post what time zone you live in, "How's 6:30 EST?".

4. Don't make a whole thread just for one Pokémon
Shadow created the "Single Pokémon/item trading thread" for a reason. If you're just looking for one Pokémon or item, please use that thread rather than creating a whole new one.

5. If possible, give details about your Pokémon
It's all well and good knowing what Pokémon it is you're trading, but if you can please try to post the nature and/or IVs of your Pokémon.

Please follow these rules, as well as the Official Victory Road Rules, when posting on this board. If you don't, action will be taken in the forms or warnings or infractions.

MODERATOR NOTICE: Feel free to change these rules to as you see fit.