Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 19, 2012, 09:40:30 PM
Kyurem

Boy, I need to get my team's level up and up. The level progression's getting real tight lately. I had to finish off a lot of Audino - sorry guys! Also, gotta love spending some quality time in the stadiums.

Elesa is now super fabulous, complete with light shows. Who doesn't like being on stage, with a lot of people watching? Good thing Genny's not weak to anything in here - and a nicely-timed Signal Beam spoiled Emolga's Volt Switch by knocking out the Zebstrika.

Heartbreaker Charles is best at breaking someone's heart, but not me. Getting schooled in public is an embarrassing thing for him, that's for sure. Also: Triple Battles!

Looks like the Charizard Bridge is still as I remembered.

HUGH PUNCH! That grunt got it coming. Also, free Zorua. Also, too many hotels. Also, Clay's Gym needs more lightning. Can't be the safest place around, eh? This time, Keiran got to shine~ You've got to shiiiiiiiineeeeeeeeee-e-e-ee-e-e-e-eee...

Mmm, PWT, huh? Let's try this- Hey, Genesect can get in! And... what? The opponent's all underlevelled! What gives? Sure enough, I wiped the floor... without even touching Genesect. Seems like Corless gives a good fight in the tournament, though.

That suspicious ship... No, even three of us can't get through the Shadow Triad. Still as mystical as ever... and we're teleported to the pier, with no ship in sight. o.O

Surf HM get! And just caught an Azumarill, too. Hmm... *plops in water*

...and now I'm home with an Axew-ew-ew.
Old October 19, 2012, 09:56:09 PM
Giratina

I've been doing a lot since I last updated. I basically made it all the way from Marlon to Victory Road, doing all of the events and picking up every item on the way. I love how they've stretched the limits of the Nintendo DS, because this is one of the greatest things I have seen on a portable system. I would be happy if this generation just ended here, because I don't know what they could do to improve upon this without moving straight to 3DS.
-So like, I did a whole lot of Funfest Missions. Some of them for ores, which I can't sell yet. Others for common berries, and others just to say that I beat them.
-Did a Mix Tournament in the PWT because I wanted new Medals.
-And speaking of Medals, I upgraded rank and achieved Rookie Medalist! Now I have an orange case. Shoot for 100 medals!
-I'm attempting to look for every Pokémon in every area of the game without using the internet, but instead The Habitat List in the Pokédex so that I can catch everything easier.
-I found another Memory Link event having to do with Elesa. I didn't really understand it, but it was probably why Elesa changed her entire appearance.
-Seriously, everything from Marlon to Route 23 is indescribably beautiful.
-My favorite Route songs are definitely the new ones. 19 is a nice and peaceful Summer tune, 21 is a catchy endgame song, and 23 is a climactic song full of determination! Reach the end! Love it all.
Serperior- Level 53. Lucario- Level 53. Ampharos- Level 53. Arcanine- Level 53. Crobat- Level 52. Vaporeon- Level 53. 8 Badges, 53 Medals, 220 Seen, 46 Obtained. 67 hours and 34 minutes.

Last edited by TurtwigX; October 19, 2012 at 09:58:31 PM.
Old October 19, 2012, 10:02:01 PM
Administrator

Today was mostly spent getting through Plasma's ship. Tearing through Colress was a little annoying when he kept using Thunder Wave and Full Restores on his two giant magnets with Sturdy. Between that battle and the Triad after, I somehow managed to forget to use a Parlyz Heal. Also, Me First is all fun and games until Accelgor steals something strong against you. It's funny how your character just sits there while Kyurem attacks you, not even trying to stop anything, before...
Spoiler Alert:    
N
...comes barging in. The Kyurem cutscene looks sweet...very sweet~!

The Black Kyurem theme is VERY trippy if you are wearing headphones due to a channel phaser where much of the sound starts on the right and echos to the left. Sadly, it's not very catchy. Then the Ghetsis theme..."GHEEEEEEEEETSIIIIIIS!" I swear, nobody tested this music with headphones. This song has the same trippy effect.

Anyway, Ghetsis is a moron. He didn't learn the first time, nor did he learn the second time. It's a pity you can't get Kyurem yet, but at least I can enjoy it in post-game.

Lucario - Lv. 61 (I blame all the steel-types Plasma had)
Zoroark - Lv. 58
Floatzel - Lv. 56
Arcanine - Lv. 58
Raticate/Ducklett

Yeah, definitely going to replace the last pair after becoming champion.
Old October 19, 2012, 10:14:15 PM

Well after conquering the Plasma Frigate, I proceeded to defeat all three members of the Shadow Triad. They were quite simple, almost everything they have is weak to Fire or Fighting. After that, I went deeper into the Giant Chasm where I finally saw....(I'll put the rest of this explanation in a spoiler)
Spoilers!    
Black Kyurem! But then noticed something. Ghetsis apparently tries to impale you WITH ICICLES. I dunno about anyone else, but I think Ghetsis intended to kill the main character. o.o The cutscene with Kyurem was amazing. It was a shame to see Kyurem to not put up more of a fight though. My Lucario was faster, and it went down in 2 Aura Spheres while Kyurem decided to use Slash :L 

After defeating Kyurem, I got to battle Ghetsis....who was increadibly easy to defeat. I thought he would have a higher leveled team, but this was disappointing. His Hydreigon went down in 1 turn and it was because of its own item: Life Orb. Overall, this battle was somewhat disappointing; I even thought Colress was harder than Ghetsis.

After that, I headed toward Victory Road. I did abuse using the Lucky Egg, so my Pokemon are probably overleveled. :c

Reuniclus~ Lv. 61
Flygon~ Lv. 58
Lucario~ Lv. 59
Zoroark~ Lv. 59
Starmie~ Lv. 59
Arcanine~ Lv. 58
Old October 19, 2012, 10:25:47 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
Spoiler Alert:    
Well after conquering the Plasma Frigate, I proceeded to defeat all three members of the Shadow Triad. They were quite simple, almost everything they have is weak to Fire or Fighting. After that, I went deeper into the Giant Chasm where I finally saw....(I'll put the rest of this explanation in a spoiler)
Spoilers!    
Black Kyurem! But then noticed something. Ghetsis apparently tries to impale you WITH ICICLES. I dunno about anyone else, but I think Ghetsis intended to kill the main character. o.o The cutscene with Kyurem was amazing. It was a shame to see Kyurem to not put up more of a fight though. My Lucario was faster, and it went down in 2 Aura Spheres while Kyurem decided to use Slash :L 

After defeating Kyurem, I got to battle Ghetsis....who was increadibly easy to defeat. I thought he would have a higher leveled team, but this was disappointing. His Hydreigon went down in 1 turn and it was because of its own item: Life Orb. Overall, this battle was somewhat disappointing; I even thought Colress was harder than Ghetsis.

After that, I headed toward Victory Road. I did abuse using the Lucky Egg, so my Pokemon are probably overleveled. :c

Reuniclus~ Lv. 61
Flygon~ Lv. 58
Lucario~ Lv. 59
Zoroark~ Lv. 59
Starmie~ Lv. 59
Arcanine~ Lv. 58
Are we seriously standing in practically the exact same part of the game, maybe even almost the same spot?

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; October 19, 2012 at 10:26:00 PM.
Old October 19, 2012, 10:36:30 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Are we seriously standing in practically the exact same part of the game, maybe even almost the same spot?
I think we're all at the same general location, except you guys are like waaaay overleveled compared to me. And I find that odd, losing my game for a couple days should've slowed me down more than that...
Old October 20, 2012, 08:49:51 AM

Well, I just got through Victory Road...AKA the place that NEVER ENDS! I seriously spent over an hour and a half trying to get though this place. There were almost too many paths to choose from. (I'm also a sucker for exploring every little place to find rare items) If you plan to explore every place in Victory Road, plan to be there for a long time.

I also saw something interesting while I was exploring.
What I saw in the middle of Victory Road    
I SEE YOU, CAT!
Click image for larger version

Name:	002.JPG
Views:	688
Size:	1.88 MB
ID:	3989

Other than exploring, I finally got to the end and battled Hugh for the last time. Hugh got tougher, I give him props for being able to do that well against my team. So now I'm standing in front of the Pokemon League with my team. I'll be taking on the League tonight! ^^

My final team is:
Reuniclus~ Lv. 63
Lucario~ Lv. 62
Zoroark~ Lv. 61
Arcanine~ Lv. 61
Flygon~ Lv. 61
Starmie~ Lv. 61

Last edited by Reuniclus; October 20, 2012 at 09:07:09 AM.
Old October 20, 2012, 10:42:54 AM

Jut defeated the Elite Four and became the champion! The Champion battle theme is very thrilling, and Iris was no pushover. Took me about 15 minutes but I eventually defeated her.

Reuniclus, level 63
Lucario, level 63
Emboar, level 61
Umbreon, level 62
Vaporeon, level 63
Unfezant, level 62

Just arrived back at Aspertia, now going to do some general exploring. I'm eager to go back to Victory Road and find it what the deal is with that Zoroark that Reun just showed in his above post.
Old October 20, 2012, 01:40:23 PM
Haxorus

Made my way through chargestone cave. Getting my buttocks handed to me a few times but pulling through strong. Also I've made the decision to leave my starter as a Dewott. Now to head to the tower and get me a Litwick to train.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 35
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 34
Z X (Klink) lvl. 35
Pup (Male Lucario) lvl. 35
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 35

Adventure Status: Level grinding and exploration.

Last edited by Soulradio; October 20, 2012 at 05:27:19 PM.
Old October 20, 2012, 01:54:40 PM
Celebi

I've finished the game already so I'm just doing side stuffs. Don't read this if you don't want to spoil it~

I went to Spooky House near Lentimas Town, after 30 minutes of trying to manoeuvre around a chair, I got the Lunar Wing. Caught Cresselia, the three legendary musketeers and is now attempting to beat Alder to get access to White Treehollow to get a Shiny Dratini (I've heard from a friend, better not be lying) to trade for a Shiny Gible.

Leafy (Serperior) Lvl 54
Trowzerz (Scrafty) Lvl 59
Jelly (Reuniclus) Lvl 55
Flick (Chandelure) Lvl 54
Floaty (Drifblim) Lvl 53
Splashwing (Mantine) Lvl 53
Old October 20, 2012, 05:33:42 PM
Haxorus

So.....I saved and paused my game during the tower in Mistletron city or whatever it's called.....I blacked out for the very first time and lost all my pokemon to ONE. SINGLE. CLEFAIRY TRAINER. Don't you judge me! That Clefairy knew Minimize, Metronome, Cosmic power and Stored Power. It was awful. I came back to that guy like the terminator and owned his backside. Just ugh. But anyways I got my Litwick.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 37
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 36
Z X (Klink) lvl. 37
Pup (Male Lucario) lvl. 36
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 36
Snow (Male Litwick) lvl. 37

Adventure Status: Hiatus.
Old October 20, 2012, 08:10:51 PM
Giratina

So like, last time I was AT Victory Road. And now I went through the whole thing. And it took TWO HOURS. Since I'm a completionist, I had to follow RPG rules and explore the whole thing, and to make sure I did it all I backtracked a lot. It's huuuuuuuuge. Like, huuuuge huge. 50% bigger than that lame old Victory Road that collapsed. I even saw a random Cat Zoroark in there, and I just remembered how cute its cry is~ At the end, in a room of the old Victory Road, I saw Hughey and battled him for the 4th time, and he gave me the move that completed Ampharos's moveset; Thunderbolt. Then I made it to the League building, but I was tired, so I quit.

Team: Level 60 all. (I used Rare Candies when they were Level 57-59. Yeah, I'm allowed to get lazy.)
Medals: 54 Collected, 33 Hints.
Save: 236 Seen, 53 Captured, 72 hours and 23 minutes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
I went to Spooky House near Lentimas Town, after 30 minutes of trying to maneuver around a chair, I got the Lunar Wing. Caught Cresselia, the three legendary musketeers and is now attempting to beat Alder to get access to White Treehollow to get a Shiny Dratini (I've heard from a friend, better not be lying) to trade for a Shiny Gible.
While there is indeed a Dratini at the end of the Treehollow and a Gible at the end of the Tower, I don't know that much about the shininess. If it is shiny, then BONUS!
Old October 20, 2012, 09:51:50 PM
Administrator

Man, I really do hate Sturdy. Anyway, I made it through Route 23 and Victory Road, and now I'm standing at the Pokémon League, nearly ready to take them on. Like the others, I did pass by Zoroark and saw that it was "protecting something." I assume that's something for the post-game. I did bypass some areas, but I blame that on the worthless Flash TM (which nobody on my team can learn), and Waterfall, which can only be learned by Floatzel. Given its stats, that would be a better choice than Surf, but I had no access to the Move Deleter. I'll probably manage that after beating the league and bringing someone willing to waste a spot on Flash.

Zoroark - Lv. 70
Lucario - Lv. 66
Floatzel - Lv. 61 (Surf)
Arcanine - Lv. 61
Raticate - Lv. 20 (Dig, Cut, Strength)
Ducklett - Lv. 24 (Surf, Fly)

I'm probably gonna raise Lucario, Floatzel, and Arcanine to be on par with Zoroark at level 70.
Old October 20, 2012, 10:16:20 PM
Giratina

And as I post here, I am currently having my name entered into the Hall of Fame, being crowned Unova Pokémon League Champion after a hard struggle with the E4 and a tough tussle with Champion Iris. Just kidding, it wasn't all that hard, I practically swept them all because I'm just that awesome. I did use about 6 Revives, though. I've been prepping up Juice just for this moment, and he really played his part well. I love love LOVE Vaporeon. It's been a fun 2 weeks with this game, but it's finally time to kick back, relax, and let the credits roll... and then go through the postgame areas the morning after.
Game Completion Time: 73:44
Old October 20, 2012, 11:22:15 PM
Kyurem

Giant women? Looks like a boyfriend-girlfriend argument gone wrong is in order for today!

Chargestone Cave is, like, totally unchanged, aside from a lack of any Team Plasma presence. Oh, and Mistralton City is still as wet as ever.

Took forever for me to meet Aurea. Now off to that one tower that seems to keep turning and turning around... Oh, rang the bell, too. I wonder why... (Free Lucky Egg!)

Now that's taken care of... oh, time to head for the Gym... OUCH! Whatever it is, it's going to fail OSHA. The winds are so strong, I had trouble keeping my two feet still... Fraxure took short work of everyone in here, too, and the better - and he's gaining experience like mad.

Airplane ride!

...Why are we in desert country now?

The Strange House is creepy in its own way... and also some Trainers just want to battle there for some reason. Also, what's this Lunar Wing for?

Reversal Mountain paints the whole scene a tint of red. Bianca again, and now she's off to do some researching. Just as usual.

To Undella! Wait a second, the Marine Tube is not open yet? Oh well, but-- HUGH'S RAGING TIME!

...not that it matters. Opelucid Gym is epic in every way.

Late-game spoilers    
Pokemon Centres must be made of Nokiadium. Looks like Opelucid's in bad shape today!

Humilau is a weird resort "city"... and the Gym Leader likes to do his own thing in his own way, yo. Keiran finally could catch up with all the experience to the Haxorus.

Also, Fuzzles time.

This frigate is weird flying stuff.
Old October 21, 2012, 07:53:30 AM
Giratina

So in just a couple of hours, I've been to all the postgame areas of Unova except for everything past Skyarrow Bridge. I'm saving that for when I explore, and I'm crossing the bridge for the medal. So I've-
-Picked up a lot of TMs from the ground and bought them all from every Pokécenter.
-Finally made it to Icirrus City so I could give my stones to that item maniac dude. I GAVE HIM AN ADORABLE ORE THAT SHOOK HIS CORE. And man, he's RICH.
-Black City is still large, but no one will battle me. Maybe it's that large intimidating Black Tower that's stopping me... and Alder has a grandson?
-I activated the Memory Link event with Drayden about Iris... this is definitely a must see...
-CRESSELIA. I. HATE. YOOOOOUUU. But hey, my Dex is filling up fast.
And later on, I'll explore this entire region on foot/bike/Vaporeon's back so I can use Waterfall and grab EVERYTHING off the ground.
Time: 75:25
Old October 21, 2012, 09:28:59 AM
Rayquaza

Day #8
  • Reached Driftveil City.
  • Defeated Clay, who was much stronger than me and I had to use tons of Revives to win against him.
  • Won the Tournament against my rival and Cheren.
  • I love this World Tournament!
  • Sandile evolved to Krokorok.
  • Whirlipede evolved to Scolipede. Finally.
  • I reached Relic Castle through Relic Cave.
  • I stopped in front of Volcarona? This early in the game? How come?
Current Team:
-Servine @ Lv30
-Lucario @ Lv30
-Scolipede @ Lv30
-Growlithe @ Lv29
-Krokorok @ Lv29

Last edited by The Spirit of Time; October 21, 2012 at 09:29:19 AM.
Old October 21, 2012, 04:10:49 PM
Volcarona

I beat the Elite Four in good time, and on my first try, too! I think my game completion time was around 30:14 or something. Anyways, I'm currently trying to get to Dragonspiral Tower, but Twist Mountain is in the way and full of trainers, so I guess I'll have to press on, maybe after grinding in one of the sports stadiums at Nimbasa City. I want White Ky-Ky so bad! ;^;

1. Samurott, Male - Lv. 61
2. Genesect, Can't Tell - Lv. 62
3. Lucario, Female - Lv. 60
4. Cobalion, You Tell Me The Gender Of The Resident HM Slave - Lv. 60
5. Zoroark, Male - Lv. 60
6. Pelipper, Female - Lv. 37

Last edited by GalliumGrant; October 21, 2012 at 04:11:14 PM.
Old October 21, 2012, 06:44:07 PM

Yaaaaaay post game randomness.

-Caught Heatran
-Caught Latios
-Battled N and caught Zekrom
-Caught Kyurem

Not sure what to do now, I think I'll take the Black Tower challenge and see how good (or bad) I do...
Old October 21, 2012, 08:19:37 PM
Giratina

So far I've
-Completionist explored from Aspertia to Driftveil (Taking the Route 5 exit and not the Route 16 exit).
-Tried the Unova Leaders World Tournament, but I lost in the end to Roxie. She even said some innuendo that I forgot to take a picture of.
-Did one of the postgame Funfest Missions. This one involved collecting a bunch of shards.
-I went back to Floccesy to challenge Alder (I though I wasn't ready yet, but I was SO ready) and unlock Black Tower. Because it seems that I CAN'T swap keys unless I clear Area 5.
-Currently in Black Tower Area 3, fighting against the Boss Trainer.
-I will soon head back to Driftveil after getting the key to Black City so I can explore Clay Tunnel and catch the legendary inside.
Save: 80:57, 255 registered.
Old October 21, 2012, 08:42:52 PM
Administrator

I got bored of hunting Audino, especially when I'm already overleveled.

Floatzel - Lv. 62
Arcanine - Lv. 69
Zoroark - Lv. 70
Lucario - Lv. 66
Raticate - Lv. 20 (will not be joining me in the league)
Ducklett - Lv. 24 (will not be joining me in the league)
Old October 21, 2012, 09:09:42 PM

I just got through the 4 members of the Elite 4 and...it was easy ._. I didn't have a single Pokemon faint so far. Here's how each battle went:
Shauntal: NIGHT DAZE! NIGHT DAZE!
Marshal: PSYCHIC! PSYCHIC!
Caitlin: MORE NIGHT DAZE! MORE NIGHT DAZE!
Grimsley: AURA SPHERE! AURA SPHERE!

...yeah, that's pretty much all that happened in those fights; they went by really quickly. I am now currently heading up to the final battle~

My team right before taking on the Champion is:
Reuniclus~ Lv. 64
Lucario~ Lv. 63
Starmie~ Lv. 62
Flygon~ Lv. 63
Arcanine~ Lv. 62
Zoroark~ Lv. 63
Old October 21, 2012, 09:36:02 PM

Well, my journey is finally over. I finally won the last battle against
1 Major Spoiler :P    
Champion Iris! Wooooot! ^^

This battle lasted for about 4 minutes though, it was quite short. I also kinda got lucky. I froze the first Pokemon sent out against me with Ice Beam, and then I swept the next 3 Pokemon with Aura Sphere. The only Pokemon that seemed to give me problems was
Another Spoiler (?)    
Haxorus
who took out 2 of my Pokemon pretty easily. I was lucky since my Arcanine had Extremespeed in order to get myself out of that tight situation. Other than that, the battle went quickly. It feels good to become the champion of Unova again. ^^

Special thanks to my Pokemon:

Reuniclus (Cytosis)- My favorite Pokemon~
Lucario (Aurajelly)- One of the strongest members of my team.
Zoroark (Scott)- The sneakiest member of my team.
Starmie (Starbucks)- The haxiest member of my team.
Flygon (Fluzzard)- The dragon-killer!
Arcanine (Axel)- The most powerful and risky member of my team.

Now to start completing the post game ^^ *watches credits*
Old October 21, 2012, 09:50:17 PM
Administrator

Zoroark tore through Shauntal.
Zoroark tore through Caitlin.
Lucario tore through Grimsley.
Only one who really gave me trouble was Marshal, where Arcanine was my best option. Floatzel fell like a pawn.

As for the champion, I had to use a combo of Arcanine, Zoroark, and Floatzel. I almost got Earthquaked by her Haxorus. >_< Mmm, gotta love that theme.

Anyway, I won!

Lucario - Lv. 73
Arcanine - Lv. 69
Floatzel - Lv. 62
Lucario - Lv. 67

Final time: 106:29
Old October 22, 2012, 08:02:21 AM
Rayquaza

Day #9
  • Caught Volcarona.
  • Finished the Relic Path.
  • Got defeated by Roxie in the finals of the triple battle tournament.
Current Team:
-Servine @ Lv31
-Lucario @ Lv30
-Scolipede @ Lv30
-Growlithe @ Lv30
-Krokorok @ Lv30
Old October 22, 2012, 08:37:16 AM
Rayquaza

Skipped all the trainers so I can catch a Lapras now I have to go back to Reverse Mountain and fight everyone.

Lapras ~ Ninten Lv 35
Briavery ~ Romney Lv 38
Roserade ~ Rosie Lv 39
Krokorock ~ Duster Lv 39
Ampharos ~ Jacklyn Lv 39
Emboar ~ Piglett Lv 40
Old October 22, 2012, 08:55:08 AM
Haxorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magmaster12 View Post
Skipped all the trainers so I can catch a Lapras now I have to go back to Reverse Mountain and fight everyone.

Lapras ~ Ninten Lv 35
Briavery ~ Romney Lv 38
Roserade ~ Rosie Lv 39
Krokorock ~ Duster Lv 39
Ampharos ~ Jacklyn Lv 39
Emboar ~ Piglett Lv 40
Did you name your Braviary Romney? I give you kudos for hilarity.
Old October 22, 2012, 09:24:19 AM
Celebi

I caught a nice Aron in the Dream World, so I'm training it in White Treehollow. It's an Aggron already.

Team:
Leafy (Serperior) Lvl 57
Trowzerz (Scrafty) Lvl 62
Jelly (Reuniclus) Lvl 56
Flick (Chandelure) Lvl 58
Floaty (Drifblim) Lvl 56
Splashwing (Mantine) Lvl 54

Training:
Stella (Aggron) Lvl 46
Old October 22, 2012, 09:36:04 AM
Kyurem

Plot spoilers for real.
Storyline conclusion spoilers    
I suppose this Plasma Frigate was something really special in the end, and I have to get through a certain place called the Giant Chasm. Sounds familiar? Yeah, you heard right. If you've played Black or White, you'd know that it's that one place where it's just plain weird... and is very much subject to extreme coldness. Not exactly the nicest place in the world, huh? One thing's for sure... something bad is about to happen there, given how Team Plasma somehow took Kyurem up in the frigate... and began abusing it.

A former shell... Now that you've mentioned it, I've always wondered what was the original... Hmm... There's a lot to think about, and all of this make Team Plasma really worth to be hated by anyone. There's a reason why there's a lot of ex-TPs lately... People who saw through the demented old man's plan...

Barrier puzzles involving switches and tubes that react to me stepping on unavoidable switches, and warp tiles. I've always wondered how do these warp tiles work, to be honest. Then again, Pokemon logic. Sure is hard trying to get through the entire frigate - the level progression is awkwardly tight for a Pokemon game. Thank goodness for the Doctor strategically positioned in there.

Sheesh, some old men just won't give up, would they? Note to old man: Two Cryogonal is not a good team at all, especially when your opponent sports insane physical attack strength. Cryogonal are extremely fragile!

Hugh's missing Purrloin... or, shall I say, Unknown Shadow Triad Member's Liepard... Well, Hugh's going to have to spent A LOT of time fixing things up for his little sister. As for that old man in black robes... Ghetsis has seen better days. It's like he's now having a lot of problems, both physically and mentally. Is he going senile, or worse, insane?

The final ******** of the Team Plasma saga... It's a very icy path that makes you shudder. It's a bit hard to see, too, since the Giant Chasm is perpetually misty. Given how the ice looks white...

And everything began in this cave.. and everything will end in this cave... only to get caught alone without any help... unprepared...

So I see Ghetsis wouldn't mind killing me.

...Fire melts ice, though. That is common sense. Fusion Flare at the nick of time! Nice timing, N. How did you know that something bad is about to happen here, anyway- WHAT THE... Great, Ghetsis the Pokemon Thief! And I have to put Kyurem down?!

I wonder whether Ghetsis is having real personal issues with N. All signs point to a big YES.

You want to have a proper battle, Ghetsis? Fine! I'll gladly serve you humble pie with my Haxorus! *slashslashslash*

...What have I done?

Mentally vegatativeness is a very sad thing.

Victory Road is Victory Road, as usual. Hugh's going to be a better person now, after a long time, with a lot of training... We know that we'll be able to deal with the Pokemon League after the entire thing. But to get to Victory Road, we have to go through Route 23 - a new path, a new way, since Route 10 is closed. Perhaps, for eternity. I must say, Route 23 is much more interesting and prettier than Route 10 - tons of detours and there's even a Lake of Rage-style maze at the left side!

Buibui! That's the nickname of my Buizel that I caught around the vicinity of Route 23. Now she's a Floatzel named Buibui. Buibui is much cuter than Floatzel. :3 Buibui bui buibuibui bui? Nice timing, too, as it means Surf is a good thing and I can finally remove Azumarill from my team.

More spoilers    
Speaking of Surf, N was waiting for me at the gates of Victory Road. He saw his own Zorua, no, Zoroark - under my care... It's a good thing that I am handling the job of raising his Zorua. He certainly has grown a lot and N did, too... He's much better with people these days. Ghetsis must have been a horrible person... I don't know whether I should be happy or sad that he's essentially vegetative now.

This version of Victory Road is certainly very freaking confusing. Too many detours, huh? But at least it's greener than the old one which is pretty much a wasteland. As expected, a surprise battle with Hugh is in order. Plowed through his team with a Haxorus... I think my Haxorus is hax. xD

Mmm, finally, the Pokemon League! First, preparations, so off to buy some more important stuff and Revival Herbs just in case. After that, one last-minute Pokemon Centre checkup, save, and... battle.

Apparently, a Swords Dance Haxorus will eat up Fighting and Dark types for the most part, while N's Zoroark predictably Shadow Ball'd the Ghost and Psychic types to oblivion. Not much of a challenge this time around, huh?

Looks like it's Champion time...

Character spoilers    
...Wait, what, are you the girl that I saw at Castelia a few days ago? No way, you're a... a... A WHAT?! Heh, Iris, I should've known that you are really good at battling! Time for some trippy space battles!

Mmm, fully detailed battle backgrounds with lots of stars and moving lines are very fun to see in a portable Pokemon game! Very awesome music!

Hall of Fame, blah blah blah. Showcase time!

Wut? So I can play in Easy Mode now? This might come in handy due to the insane level progression. The screen is also a bit out of place.

Final ending cutscenes before the credits start to roll... I see Nate has been through a lot while I wasn't paying attention. It's... beautiful, towards the end...

And the very last cutscene in the game before postgame content starts.

Nate, after a long journey in his quest to become a great Pokemon Trainer, has finally arrived at Aspertia City in the middle of night. His mum seems to be awaiting for him, though...

Home sweet home, I guess.

THE END
Old October 22, 2012, 11:28:53 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soulradio View Post
Did you name your Braviary Romney? I give you kudos for hilarity.
Yes and it was my idea.

So I decided to go to Waterfall early so I could go to the Abundant Shrine early since the trainers there in the same range of levels I have now but for some stupid reason before I can enter the area I need to fight a trainer with level 50 pokemon.

Seriously Game Freak wth!
Old October 22, 2012, 12:08:31 PM
Giratina

So my friend just told me he wanted to swap ALL the keys. So I was like, "Kk got you, bro."
-Quickly beat Area 5 of the Black Tower. It was notably harder than 4, and apparently it only gets EVEN HARDER. Levels 6+ aren't even moderated...
-Explored through Clay Tunnel and Mistralton Cave.
-While in Pre-Calculus ignoring the stupidly easy lesson review that I had already mastered, I caught Regirock in a Dusk Ball, Registeel in a Poké Ball, swapped every single key with my White 2 friend, and caught Regice in a Timer Ball.
-Went to the PC to swap out members for the Regi-trio and caught Reggie-Giygas (I wish I allowed myself to name legendaries).
Later I'm planning on exploring towards Twist Mountain so I can get that out the way, and then beating the 3 untouchables hidden in Icirrus City. Maybe even some Yancy.
Old October 22, 2012, 12:13:47 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
So my friend just told me he wanted to swap ALL the keys. So I was like, "Kk got you, bro."
-Quickly beat Area 5 of the Black Tower. It was notably harder than 4, and apparently it only gets EVEN HARDER. Levels 6+ aren't even moderated...
-Explored through Clay Tunnel and Mistralton Cave.
-While in Pre-Calculus ignoring the stupidly easy lesson review that I had already mastered, I caught Regirock in a Dusk Ball, Registeel in a Poké Ball, swapped every single key with my White 2 friend, and caught Regice in a Timer Ball.
-Went to the PC to swap out members for the Regi-trio and caught Reggie-Giygas (I wish I allowed myself to name legendaries).
Later I'm planning on exploring towards Twist Mountain so I can get that out the way, and then beating the 3 untouchables hidden in Icirrus City. Maybe even some Yancy.
Area 6 is crazy hard. But that's probably because I'm underleveled.
Old October 23, 2012, 01:25:17 AM
Kyurem

More spoilers!

Don't tell me you aren't warned this time.    
There seems to be a Zoroark hanging out around Victory Road, huh... I decided to track it down... down... and down... only to find N's castle, wrecked to oblivion.

Inside, N was waiting... and we went to the playroom... It's... kinda sad, isn't it? Now that his not-so-fatherly father is essentially gone... but I do see that he's much better now.

"Raised as a human..." HOLD IT RIGHT THERE! What did you JUST say?!

N has... only one Reshiram for the current battle? It put up a tough fight, though, and... um, this might be a bit embarrassing, but I knocked her out with a Zoroark. N's, too...
Old October 23, 2012, 08:40:35 AM
Rayquaza

Day #10
  • Won the Rotation Battle tournament.
  • Exchanged my BP for a Fire Stone.
  • Head to Route 6 and got myself a Deerling gift, as well as HM Surf.
  • Explored Mistralton Cave.
  • Resting in front of Chargestone Cave.
Current Team:
-Servine @ Lv32
-Lucario @ Lv32
-Scolipede @ Lv32
-Growlithe @ Lv31
-Krokorok @ Lv30
Old October 23, 2012, 09:31:53 AM
Administrator

I did a few new interesting things last night. I spent most of the time passing through Twist Mountain and the neighboring mine. There was a special cave with a Regigigas statue (which I assume you bring the three Regis to and can obtain Regigigas). After exploring a bit more, I found a strange cave that varies by night and day. After a little messing around, I managed to locate Regirock and capture it almost immediately in a Dusk Ball. Ahh, haven't heard that song in quite some time.

As for my team, I ditched Arcanine for now and traded over a Cyndaquil from White. I'm still thinking about how I'm going to raise it. I also swapped out both HM slaves with more useful ones. The final team will definitely have something with Surf and something with Fly, but I'm still unsure what to fill my final two slots with.

Lucario - Lv. 71
Zoroark - Lv. 81
Floatzel - Lv. 65
Cyndaquil - Lv. 1
Rufflet - Lv. 34 (Fly, Strength, Cut)
Frillish - Lv. 21 (Surf, Flash, Dive, Waterfall)

Quite a range of levels there.
Old October 23, 2012, 10:45:27 AM
Celebi

Post-game spoilers~

Followed a Cat clone to N's Castle to catch Reshiram and did so rather successfully, and levelled up my Pokemon in Victory Road.

Then I went to the Dream World and caught a Magikarp because I can.

Then I decided I needed a Munna to further complete the Pokedex so I popped over to the Dreamyard and had the much pleasant suprise of playing a game of (annoying) tag with Latios, whom I eventually caught.

Then I tried out Dream Radar and got the Munna I needed plus a Drifloon.

Team
Leafy (Serperior) Lvl 60
Trowzerz (Scrafty) Lvl 63
Jelly (Reuniclus) Lvl 58
Flick (Chandelure) Lvl 62
Floaty (Drifblim) Lvl 56
Splashwing (Mantine) Lvl 55

(P.S. I want the Regi's ;-; )
Old October 23, 2012, 04:06:41 PM

So now that I'm finally in the post game, I can finally go to places that I couldn't before. So far, I battled Alder in Floccesy Town (His team is in the 60's). His team was tough, but not impossible. I thenk headed to Black City where I completed Area 1 and cleared out all of the trainers. (That place can be a really good training spot if used correctly). So then I went to Undella Town and rematched Hugh. He was easier than last time, even though his team was in the 60's. After defeating Hugh, I got HM06 Dive and a few ancient scrolls from Zinzolin. (I'll be sure to explore the ruins later). Then...I probably made the biggest mistake of exploring. I went into Cynthia's house and decided to challenge her. Like Alder and Hugh, I thought she would have a team in the 60's range. Then I see this appear:
"Cynthia sent out Spiritomb! *Lv. 80*"
And I head into the battle with a level 63 Arcanine ._.
Overall, I actually did well in the battle...that is until she sent out her Garchomp. That thing pretty much swept through my team from then on. One thing is for sure...I'm going to level grind more before I face her again.

EDIT: Oh, and my team is going to be changed a bit. Not sure which Pokemon I'm going to raise though.

Last edited by Reuniclus; October 23, 2012 at 04:09:01 PM.
Old October 23, 2012, 08:28:52 PM
Administrator

Well, the Cyndaquil I traded in was another of those poor-stat Pokémon, so I dealt with it by breeding...a total of 32 eggs, so now I have an entire box full of near-useless Cyndaquil. (If anyone wants one, post a request on the trading thread.) I had more luck with the movies and recording the sequel to Brycen-Man, which grossed over 200 billion Poké alone. I played with the Entralink and Funfest Missions a little bit. It's amazingly useful at getting massive quantities of shards (and Pass Orbs)! Also, those breeders become fairly annoying in post-game because they're useless most of the times you pass by.

Zoroark - Lv. 85
Typhlosion - Lv. 37
Lucario - Lv. 76
Floatzel - Lv. 66 (Surf)
Frillish - Lv. 21 (Surf, Flash, Dive, Waterfall)
Rufflet - Lv. 34 (Fly, Strength, Cut)

Time - 125:47
Pokédex - 87 caught, 262 seen

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; October 23, 2012 at 08:31:09 PM.
Old October 23, 2012, 08:35:57 PM
Shaymin

I just beat Drayden and had the whole deal with Team Plasma and the Shadow Triad. That was epic, I can't believe how much Pokémon has matured! Anyways, I've been doing a lot with Join Avenue and stuff. I literally had my DS Lite, DSi and my sister's DS Lite and DSi with Black, White, White (JPN) and Black 2 and I was interacting with them all at the same time. It was difficult to keep track of! I managed to get Join Avenue to rank 5 though, I really like running the place!
Old October 24, 2012, 04:27:28 AM
Celebi

Did some more stuff today, but failed horribly in White Treehollow. I decided to see if I could replace Drifblim with Flygon... But I cant find any.

EDIT: Ok, sorted my team out fully. I got a new Mantine, with a better move set, a Vibrava, and begn to sort out the move sets of the other four.

Training in White Treehollow is a godsend with Lucky Eggs and Exp Shares, if you go to the right area. You get stacks of cash as well.

Last edited by RotomGuy; October 24, 2012 at 07:45:27 AM.
Old October 24, 2012, 09:50:14 PM
Administrator

Mmm, I love the Dowsing Machine. It's so much fun finding rare items hidden on the ground, especially stuff that actually can be useful. I spent a lot of time training up Typhlosion on the early routes (1 through 3) and Pinwheel Forest.

A few nice items I've found over the game:
  • 16x PP Up
  • 4x PP Max
  • 11x Rare Candy
  • A lot of evolution items
  • Power Band
  • Power Lens
  • A lot of valuable (just for selling) items
  • 15x Blue Shard
  • 14x Green Shard
  • 14x Red Shard
  • 14x Yellow Shard
  • 20x Heart Scale

Also, something random: a trainer sent out Phanpy, which used Endure on the first turn while Typhlosion used Flamethrower. It got burned and fainted from the burn.

Soak is a very strange move when used by wild Pokémon, especially when they take Typhlosion's type disadvantage away by turning it into a water type.

Typhlosion - Lv. 61
Zoroark - Lv. 89
Floatzel - Lv. 66
Lucario - Lv. 77
Frillish
Rufflet
Time - 139:17
Pokédex - 95/267
Medals - 65

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; October 24, 2012 at 09:50:36 PM.
Old October 25, 2012, 04:49:49 PM
Volcarona

I'm soooooo slow at games, it's not even funny. =w=

Recent Activities:
  • Trained a lot at the Small and Big Stadiums in Nimbasa City once more
  • Traded an Eevee with my sister for a Totodile to replace my Golduck (who was not living up to the reputation I was hoping for)
  • Zorua~ And hearing N talk again brings tears to my eyes. ;n;
  • Battling Wild Pokemon is SUPER boring on Route 6... for realsies. Sure glad that breeder is there to battle you. xP
  • Defated Clay. Seriously, this was the easiest gym ever so far.
  • The PWT is a pretty dang awesome place with pretty awesome music
  • Dat Ship~ <3 (The music, hnnnnngggg~)
  • Heya Team Plasma~! Why can't you stay longer? I still like your music, I miss it now. ;n;
  • Received a free bambie-- oh, I meant Deerling with Serene Grace from the Scientists
  • Got Surf and used it along with a few other HMs on some Pokemon
  • Now exploring the Relic Passage and Relic Castle... heeeeey it's Mothra!

Current Team:
  • Servine ♂ lvl. 32
  • Feraligatr (Tsunami) ♀ lvl. 33
  • Ampharos ♀ lvl. 32
  • Trapinch ♂ lvl. 32
  • Scolipede ♂ lvl. 30
  • Onix ♂ lvl. 20 (He's only for HM Strength at the moment)

Medals: 30
Old October 25, 2012, 05:52:12 PM
Servine

//derp
I am currently sitting in front of the Champion 8|
'nuff said:

Team:
Zoroark ♂- Lvl. 49
Haxorus ♀ (Disaster)- Lvl. 50
Dewgong ♀ (Aura)- Lvl. 45
Arcanine ♀ (Heiwa)- Lvl.54
Drifblim ♀ (Blimpy)- Lvl. 49
Lucario ♂ (Dai)- Lvl. 53
---

I most likely shall get rid of my Dewgong, and replace it with a---- I dunno ||D
Old October 25, 2012, 08:30:25 PM
Administrator

I managed to capture both Zekrom and Kyurem with little trouble. Yay, Latios! I got lucky with it, though. I found it somewhat by accident (I knew it was around, but I didn't know when it'd strike.) and was immediately sent into battle, but the last time I saved was two hours prior. I caught it with my last Timer Ball, thankfully. Tip: use a dark type. Latios cannot physically attack. I cleared out the early routes with the exception of the road swim to the P2 Laboratory, and I trained Typhlosion up a bit more to finally get Eruption. The Funfest Missions are really fun to do with friends, especially when you repeatedly get really close. Current exploration takes place in Route 15.

Typhlosion - Lv. 76
Zoroark - Lv. 91
Floatzel - Lv. 68
Lucario - Lv. 78
Frillish
Rufflet
Time - 151:24
Pokédex - 125/431
Medals - 70

Seems like I was reading from the Unova Dex before, but now I'm reading from the National Dex.
Old October 25, 2012, 10:33:05 PM
Rayquaza

Day #11
  • Crossed Chargestone Cave and reached Mistralton City.
  • Went ahead to Celestial Tower.
  • Growlithe learned Flamethrower and then evolved to Arcanine!
  • Servine evolved to Serperior!
Current Team:
-Serperior @ Lv36
-Lucario @ Lv36
-Scolipede @ Lv35
-Arcanine @ Lv35
-Krokorok @ Lv34
Old October 26, 2012, 03:55:52 AM
Kyurem

I guess I found a Love Freak in the Twist Mountain. Hmm...

Going from Castelia all the way back to Nuvema is a loooooooooong way, full of nostalgia, and old Trainers now experienced.
Old October 26, 2012, 11:01:37 AM
Rayquaza

Day #12
  • Defeated Skyla. I was down to my last Pokémon.
  • Flew back and filled up some of my dex.
Current Team:
-Serperior @ Lv36
-Lucario @ Lv36
-Scolipede @ Lv36
-Arcanine @ Lv36
-Krokorok @ Lv35

Last edited by The Spirit of Time; October 27, 2012 at 11:13:48 AM.
Old October 26, 2012, 11:43:14 AM
Celebi

Finally, finally beat Area 9 of that darned tree.

Spoiler Alert:    
The Boss Trainer had a Level 77 Moltres and Raikou!

Area 10 sounds very hard, so I'll leave it for now.

Team
Leafy (Serperior) Lvl 77
Trowzerz (Scrafty) Lvl 77
Jelly (Reuniclus) Lvl 74
Flick (Chandelure) Lvl 76
Vibrant (Flygon) Lvl 76
Splashwing (Mantine) Lvl 60
Old October 26, 2012, 12:23:22 PM
Giratina

-Explored Twist Mountain. It's pretty large, I tells ya. But even in Challenge Mode it wasn't much of a threat. Filling up the Dex at a constant rate, too. It's all going smoothly~
-Appeared in Icirrus City, even though I've been there before. This time, however, I actually did some exploring and actually activated a Memory Link event. And I avoided the ENTIRE EAST END OF THE CITY. :I
-Went to Dragonspiral Tower just cause I could. Cedric Juniper was there for some reason, so there must've been something up there. Climbed it, nothing but items. (I remember when Cheren was here and Team Plasma was as well and N was at the top. Oh, nostalgia~)
-Instead, I remembered the Zoroark at Victory Road. (Did you know Zoroark has an AWESOME cry? 2nd favorite~) I followed it to... let me spoiler this part just because.
This part is so deep.    
I followed it to the ruins of N's Castle. The music there is depressing. But that doesn't even come close to the downright eeriness of New Lavender Town N's Room. Oh God, what have they done? Seems I also got some N backstory.
-I followed N... well technically N followed me to the top and I defeated his Zekrom, after telling me more about myself 2 years in the past. He then transferred his Zekrom to me in a Dark Stone so that I may officially catch it in a ball. At the top of Dragonspiral Tower. Which I did.

So now instead of making my way towards Route 8 and Opelucid, I think I might actually cross Skyarrow Bridge and go to Nuvema Town. Something interesting HAS to happen...
Old October 26, 2012, 03:56:54 PM
Administrator

I haven't had any team changes since my last update, but I had a lot of fun messing with the World Tournament, Battle Subway, and Battle Test. They really do help you get a feel for the balance of your team. I also got tricked by a Zorua in the Subway.
Old October 26, 2012, 06:11:26 PM

I did quite a few things this week.
-Went through the Clay Tunnel and saw a Regi chamber (Dunno how to make any of the Regi's appear though)
-Visited Iccirus City and explored the old Ice gym
-Went across the Skyarrow Bridge and avoided a lot of trainers (I wanted to explore instead of battle them)
-Ran through Nacrene City and spoke to Lenora.
-Ran through Striaton City and saw a large outbreak of Stunfisk (Apparently that only happens at night)
-Battled Bianca as I almost arrived at Nuvema Town.
-Explored the hero's house from two years ago.
-Talked to Professor Juniper and found out that you will receive a special gift from her if you have seen all the Pokemon in the Unova dex.
-Traded over 3 new Pokemon for my team
-Battled Cheren in Route 5 and almost lost ._.

I'm currently heading to the Abyssal Ruins by Undella Town. I'm curious to explore them and get more treasures. :3

My current team:
Reuniclus~ Lv. 68
Lucario~ Lv. 67
Galvantula~ Lv. 74
Vanilluxe~ Lv. 56
Flygon~ Lv. 66
Swampert~ Lv. 48
Old October 26, 2012, 06:40:52 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
(Dunno how to make any of the Regi's appear though)
Keeping it a secret for those who like puzzles. Like me.    
Stand on the middle of the eye shaped object in the same room as the psychic who's talking about the door. Walk 6 steps to the right and however many down until you interact with a switch by pressing A. This will activate Regirock. Activating Regirock is the only puzzle you have to go through.

And after you catch Regirock, the others can be obtained with their respective keys.

As for what I did...
-JOIN AVENUE IS SO BUMPIN' I'M GONNA VISIT EVERY DAY FROM NOW ON.
-Re-crossed Skyarrow and explored Pinwheel Forest's outside area.
-Went in to Nacrene City, activated a Memory Link event with Lenora, and caught Uxie.
-Went through Pinwheel Forest's interior with Cheren and tried to catch some stuff for the Dex. BUT HE KILLED EEEEEVERYTHING I haven't caught yet. I got so frustrated that I sent out Lucario and made it Aura Sphere all of his Pokémon until I could safely weaken and paralyze my target. We were looking for Plasma, but only 1 dude showed up; Gorm, and he didn't do anything.
-Currently crossing Route 3, slowly making my way towards Nuvema Town...

Last edited by TurtwigX; October 26, 2012 at 06:41:09 PM.
Old October 26, 2012, 10:49:52 PM
Haxorus

And yet another powerful victory for our sassy young Hero Soul Diablo. The battle was quite intense and almost seemt hopeless when BlackStar fell under Swoobat's attract but he managed to pull off a stunning two attacks in a row, sorry missy, bros over- well you know. The rest was a breeze for Snow the Lampent and Z X the Klang and the crew was reward with their Jet badge. Now what else awaits- OH GOSH I'M ON AN AIRPLAAAAAAANE!!! So now I'm in a new town, so much to see so much to do, caught me a Grumpig, Skarmory, Skorupi and a Drifblim. Now we're at this Rebirth mountain or something something and we're teamed up with Bianca. Stay tuned for what goes on next.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 42
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 42
Z X (Klang) lvl. 42
Pup (Male Lucario) lvl. 41
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 42
Snow (Male Lampent) lvl. 42

Adventure Status: Hiatus

Last edited by Soulradio; October 27, 2012 at 01:52:08 AM.
Old October 27, 2012, 03:48:41 AM
Floatzel

I've been really busy recently, so i have'nt really played much. However i picked it up today and played a while.

-Went to desert resort
-Caught Trapinch
-Defeated trainers in Desert Resort
-Defeated Elesa
-Eevee evolved into umbreon (with some help from the change time option in the Dsi settings)

Team
Dewott(Wokter) - Lv.25
Trapinch(RawrDragon) - Lv.27
Umbreon(Seph) - Lv.26
Flaafy(Zapph) - Lv.25
Lucario(Pawnch) - Lv.26
Growlithe(Blaise) - Lv.25

I know, i'm REALLY far behind
Old October 27, 2012, 05:17:28 AM
Celebi

Yaaaaay, finally conquered White Treehollow!

Ran through Area 10 four times before I did it, I got lucky with the placement of nurses on the fifth try.

Benga put up a good fight, but I did it with my Flygon and Scrafty.

I am now the proud owner of a Shiny Dratini, which I need to try to trade for a Shiny Gible, Level 1, Male.

Team:
Leafy (Serperior) Lvl 79
Trowzerz (Scrafty) Lvl 78
Jelly (Reuniclus) Lvl 75
Flick (Chandelure) Lvl 77
Vibrant (Flygon) Lvl 77
Splashwing (Mantine) Lvl 68
Old October 27, 2012, 11:17:38 AM
Rayquaza

Day #13
  • Flew to Lentimas Town.
  • Went to the Strange House. It was spooky.
Current Team
-Serperior @ Lv38
-Lucaario @ Lv37
-Scolipede @ Lv36
-Arcanine @ Lv37
-Krokorok @ Lv36
Old October 27, 2012, 02:09:21 PM
Haxorus

Finally, after two weeks...I'm not longer grounded (don't ask why). ;~;

Trainer Name: Hazel

Badges: 5
Medals:20

My Adventure Team    
Growlithe
Level: 30
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Lax
Moves:
  1. Fire Fang
  2. Reversal
  3. Take Down
  4. Agility

Ampharos
Item: Wide Lens
Ability: Static
Nature: Quiet
Moves:
  1. Confuse Ray
  2. Take Down
  3. Thunder Wave
  4. Thunder Punch

Dewott
Level: 31
Item: Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Lonely
Moves:
  1. Revenge
  2. Focus Energy
  3. Razor Shell
  4. Fury Cutter

Lucario
Item: Soft Sand
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Modest
Moves:
  1. Dark Pulse
  2. Quick Attack
  3. Bone Rush
  4. Force Palm

Swoobat
Item: None
Ability: Klutz
Nature: Naive
Moves:
  1. Calm Mind
  2. Fly
  3. Assurance
  4. Heart Stamp

Swadloon
Item: Rose Incense
Ability: Leaf Guard
Nature: Naughty
Moves:
  1. String Shot
  2. Bug Bite
  3. Razor Leaf
  4. Protect

Current Activity: Trying to get through the hard Pokemon World Tournament. ;~;

Last edited by Super Pichu62; October 27, 2012 at 03:05:53 PM.
Old October 27, 2012, 02:31:18 PM
Administrator

I got an e-mail from Eagles saying (in addition to being well) the following:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles
I caught a shiny solosis and I'm tributing it to Reun.
Old October 27, 2012, 04:09:16 PM
Haxorus

Bam. Another excellent victory for the Soul~ So rewinding a bit, where I last left off I was grinding and battling through rebirth mountain or whatever it's still called with Bianca. Ok honestly. It was hardly enjoyable. Her dang Musharna kept killing every Spoink I tried to capture. BUT OH MY GOSH WHAT THE HECK IS THAT!!! A! SHINY! BOLDORE! It was absolutely intense guys no really! The first plan I had in mind was to KILL BIANCA'S MUSHARNA, I was so mad when it used energy ball on that Boldore but luckily the boldore had the Sturdy ability!! I caught it with an Ultra ball and squeeeeeee~~~ Shiny~ So now I'm in Undella Town.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 43
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 43
Z X (Klang) lvl. 43
Pup (Male Lucario) lvl. 43
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 43
Snow (Male Lampent) lvl. 43

Adventure Status: Exploration and Level Grinding.

Last edited by Soulradio; October 28, 2012 at 03:22:07 PM.
Old October 27, 2012, 09:36:19 PM
Giratina

-Explored through the Wellspring Cave. I hate having to delete Thunder Wave for Flash, it brings some embarrassing situations, like for when I forget to reteach it before a legendary...
-Made it in to Striaton City, and it was full of Stunfisk. At night. When I visited the Former Striaton Gym, home of the Trio Badge, I activated another Memory Link event, and it kind of made me sad. Then I had a battle with them, a doubles with me being on Cilan's team. FUNNY STORY. Your partner has the same levels as Normal Mode while the other 2 get bumped up to Challenge Mode levels. I was facing off against 4 Pokémon by myself by the 4th turn. 1 on 2s. I still won, of course, but it was challenging.
-Went to explore the Dreamyard, which I know would make me sad, and I saw the most surprising legendary there. So surprising I had to restart my game because I wasn't expecting it... Seems pretty much unchanged in the underground, but it's emptier above.
-Went on an exciting journey through the vast jungle of Route 2. There were 4 interesting trainers there. 1 with popular male bugs, another with popular female bugs, one with the 5 regional birds, and another with the 5 regional start-offs.
-Accumula Town! Still small and with good music. Not much happens here.
-Route 1. Oh my God, I'm so close to Nuvema Town. This Route gives me so much nostalgia... Oh hey, Bianca's here and sharing the nostalgia with me... and challenging me to a battle? I'm unprepared, but okay.
-I made it~ It feels exactly the same, slow and laid-back. When I walked in to my old protagonist's house... it was nice... And I finally got my Super Rod that forgetful old Cedric Juniper forgot to give me along with the Nat Dex. Ah well.
-So now I'm filling up the Habitat List from Aspertia up, now that I have my Rod. I'm currently in the Castelia Garden.
Old October 28, 2012, 09:14:06 AM
Rayquaza

Day #14
  • Reached Undella Town through Twist Mountain.
  • Surfed across Undella Bay.
  • Caught Staryu and my team is now complete!
Current Team:
-Serperior @ Lv40
-Lucaario @ Lv40
-Scolipede @ Lv38
-Arcanine @ Lv38
-Krokorok @ Lv38
-Staryu @ Lv39
Old October 28, 2012, 09:19:56 AM
Celebi

More White Treehollow grinding today. Managed to get my team into the 80's. Then, I challenged Bobbery2009...

And promptly lost due to being really underleveled. More grinding!

Oh, and Rank 6 Join Avenue allows you to change the ceiling colour. \o/

Team
Leafy (Serperior) Lvl 88
Trowzerz (Scrafty) Lvl 85
Jelly (Reuniclus) Lvl 82
Flick (Chandelure) Lvl 83
Vibrant (Flygon) Lvl 85
Splashwing (Mantine) Lvl 81
Old October 28, 2012, 03:31:20 PM
Haxorus

So where'd I last left off I was level grinding as usual until I decided it was time to get me a Rock type and I wasn't able to get to Nacrene city soon enough to get me an Archen. So I decided to go with an Aron. So my team welcomes it's new addition Mo'Nique the Aron who quickly evolved to Lairon and then an Aggron. He doesn't do well against Electric types though. And yes, guys, ELECTRIC MOVES CAN HIT ROCK TYPES NOW. *1 damage taken, it's extremely stupid. So after that I went to the Lacousa town or something and caught up with Juniper and engaged in a double battle with my rival against Team Plasma. Now we move on.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 45
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 44
Z X (Klang) lvl. 45
Mo'Nique (Male Aggron) lvl. 45
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 45
Snow (Male Lampent) lvl. 45

Old October 28, 2012, 03:36:19 PM
Celebi

Quote:
So where'd I last left off I was level grinding as usual until I decided it was time to get me a Rock type and I wasn't able to get to Nacrene city soon enough to get me an Archen. So I decided to go with an Aron. So my team welcomes it's new addition Mo'Nique the Aron who quickly evolved to Lairon and then an Aggron. He doesn't do well against Electric types though. And yes, guys, ELECTRIC MOVES CAN HIT ROCK TYPES NOW. *1 damage taken, it's extremely stupid. So after that I went to the Lacousa town or something and caught up with Juniper and engaged in a double battle with my rival against Team Plasma. Now we move on.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 45
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 44
Z X (Klang) lvl. 45
Mo'Nique (Male Aggron) lvl. 45
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 45
Snow (Male Lampent) lvl. 45

Electric has always been able to hit Rock. Your thinking of Ground.

So recently, I caught a Petilil for TurtwigX, and got a Roselia in the process. The wonderful amount of stones in these games allowed me to evolve it instantly. Huzzah~
Old October 28, 2012, 03:55:04 PM
Haxorus

Quote:
Electric has always been able to hit Rock. Your thinking of Ground.

So recently, I caught a Petilil for TurtwigX, and got a Roselia in the process. The wonderful amount of stones in these games allowed me to evolve it instantly. Huzzah~
Man you serious? Dang, Don't blame me. Most of the Rock types I've used were also part ground or are ground types, I never knew that. And I never use an electric type against a Rock type. The more you know I guess.
Old October 28, 2012, 04:26:53 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Man you serious? Dang, Don't blame me. Most of the Rock types I've used were also part ground or are ground types, I never knew that. And I never use an electric type against a Rock type. The more you know I guess.
Well I can't blame you for that. I mean, I found out that you can use Thunder Wave on Electric types while playing this. But what I CAN blame you for...
Quote:
So after that I went to the Lacousa town or something.
*Lacunosa Town. From the lacunosus clouds.

Anyway...
-Quit that annoying exploring stuff to fill up my Habitat List. I made it all the way up to Relic Castle, and I'm guessing you find a Gorebyss or whatever in Route 4's water. Yeah, don't feel like it.
-Had a few trades today and that helped fill up the Dex even more.
-Beat Area 5 in the White Treehollow, making both the Tower and Hollow equal in level. I aint playing it anymore, I'm too scared.
-Got a bunch more medals, putting me up to 80.
-Currently taking on the PWT on Easy Mode because for some odd reason I can't get past Unova Leaders.
NEXT TIME we take on the hot hottie Sinnoh Champion Cynthia on Challenge Mode and hope to take minimal casualties. Like, 8 faintings or less. My team's around 75, they should be fine.

Last edited by TurtwigX; October 28, 2012 at 05:00:38 PM.
Old October 28, 2012, 06:34:36 PM
Administrator

Another post of minimal updates. All I did was wander around and do the regular stuff (Join Avenue, grottoes, hunting Pokémon) and a little of the Battle Subway.

*No team changes*
Old October 28, 2012, 07:22:19 PM

I explored almost all of Southeast Unova in the past 2 days. I also rematched the Elite 4 and almost lost! Besides beating a few of the trainers and leveling up my team, nothing major happened. I started transferring some of my Pokemon from my Black version that I intend to use in the Gym League.

I also left off in Aspertia City staring at a large mountain at night.

Name:	004.JPG
Views:	549
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	4045
I wish someone was next to me to enjoy it. :<

My current team is:

Reuniclus~ Lv. 70
Flygon~ Lv. 69
Vanilluxe~ Lv. 68
Galvantula~ Lv. 74
Lucario ~ Lv. 68
Swampert~ Lv. 70

Last edited by Reuniclus; October 28, 2012 at 07:31:57 PM.
Old October 28, 2012, 09:28:34 PM
Haxorus

So not much has been done. I leveled grinded and travels through that bridge village. I decided it was time to evolve Snow And went looking through the strange's house for a dusk stone and obtained the Lunar wing in the end. Knowing Opelucid City was near I decide to- *Three slashes come across my screen* Damn first Cobalion and now Virizion, didn't take much Ultra balls at least. Anyways, I decided to go to Opelucid city and went back to level grinding for Drayden, I also used two rare candies to get Z X into his final evolve form...the second rare candy was a mistake. Now I can't use him til everybody's level 50. So To be continued.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 48
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 47
Z X (Klinklang) lvl. 50
Mo'Nique (Male Aggron) lvl. 47
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 47
Snow (Male Chandelure) lvl. 47

Adventure Status: Hiatus
Old October 29, 2012, 07:20:06 AM
Kyurem

I think I've so many Adamant Axew with Mold Breaker out of my first real attempt at getting some great Axew out of Axew. Hmm... I think something's gotten way easier. All of them have the same nature, and most of them have Mold Breaker as their ability.
Old October 29, 2012, 09:02:47 AM
Rayquaza

Day #15
  • Won another PWT title.
  • Exchanged BP for Water Stone and evolved Staryu.
  • Explored Route 14
  • Battled my rival, Ezio. It has been a while!
  • Krokorok evolved into Krookodile! My team is finally fully evolved!
  • Stopped at Route 13.
Current Team:
-Serperior @ Lv40
-Lucario @ Lv40
-Scolipede @ Lv39
-Arcanine @ Lv40
-Krookodile @ Lv40
-Starmie @ Lv39

Last edited by The Spirit of Time; October 29, 2012 at 09:09:45 AM.
Old October 29, 2012, 09:31:24 AM
Celebi

Really annoyed that they didn't patch the triple battle thing where if two Pokemon get knocked out, then you can't continue without resetting, and the PWT doesn't save the game beforehand.

Lucky I saved before that.

But other than that, I managed to re-beat the Pokemon League again. It was tough, me and Iris went down to one Pokemon each. Flygon vs Haxorus, intense. I did it anyway~

Last edited by RotomGuy; October 29, 2012 at 09:32:26 AM.
Old October 29, 2012, 02:32:55 PM
Charizard

After clearing the Game, I decided to mess around in Join Avenue and PokeStar Studios.

I would've finished the TimeGate Traveller and Love and Battles arcs if it weren't for the fact that the last two are as hard as nails. And if the Directors knew of a little movie concept called "TAKES", as in giving the player a "retry" option if they screwed it up.

EDIT: Post-Game? Okay, I'm not THAT far ahead. I meant the main story.

Last edited by DiamondEdge; October 29, 2012 at 04:24:57 PM.
Old October 29, 2012, 04:03:17 PM
Haxorus

Finally, after two weeks...I'm not longer grounded (don't ask why). ;~;

Trainer Name: Hazel

Badges: 5
Medals:25

My Adventure Team    
Growlithe
Level: 35
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Lax
Moves:
  1. Flamethrower
  2. Reversal
  3. Take Down
  4. Will-O-Wisp

Ampharos
Level: 34
Item: Wide Lens
Ability: Static
Nature: Quiet
Moves:
  1. Confuse Ray
  2. Strength
  3. Fire Punch
  4. Thunder Punch

Dewott
Item: Mystic Water
Ability: Torrent
Nature: Lonely
Moves:
  1. Revenge
  2. Aqua Jet
  3. Surf
  4. Fury Cutter

Lucario
Level: 34
Item: Soft Sand
Ability: Steadfast
Nature: Modest
Moves:
  1. Dark Pulse
  2. Quick Attack
  3. Bone Rush
  4. Force Palm

Swoobat
Item: None
Ability: Klutz
Nature: Naive
Moves:
  1. Calm Mind
  2. Fly
  3. Assurance
  4. Heart Stamp

Leavanny
Item: Rose Incense
Ability: Leaf Guard
Nature: Naughty
Moves:
  1. String Shot
  2. Bug Bite
  3. Razor Leaf
  4. Protect

Current Activity: Training for Skyla. Gotta love defeatong wild Audino! Approx. 2200 Exp. per KO!

Last edited by Super Pichu62; October 29, 2012 at 04:05:53 PM.
Old October 29, 2012, 08:06:21 PM
Administrator

The Abyssal Ruins certainly were an enigma for me, but I finally raided the goods and got to hear about the king laid to rest long ago. Cynthia was also a very easy battle for me, even though she had a team of flat 80s. I've started exploring Route 14, one of the few unexplored routes I have left. I do still need to go back over a few areas, like parts of the Moor of Icirrus, Route 17, the Wellspring Cave (I think), and maybe parts of the sewers. I can't remember everywhere that requires Waterfall.

Typhlosion - Lv. 80
Zoroark - Lv. 93
Floatzel - Lv. 68
Lucario - Lv. 78
Frillish/Rufflet

Medals - 76
Time - 167:17
Pokédex - 136/441
Old October 29, 2012, 08:24:39 PM
Giratina

-I've been doing A LOT of Habitat List completing. So far I've done Aspertia, Floccesy + Ranch, Virbank City + Complex, Castelia City + Sewers, Desert Resort, Relic Castle, Lostlorn Forest, Driftveil Drawbridge, Marvelous Bridge, Relic Passage, Celestial Tower, Victory Road, Twist Mountain, Wellspring Cave, and Routes 19 20 4 5 16 12 and 23. So many 5% chances I had to go through. Even some 1%.
-After I got bored of that when I hit Route 6, I decided to go through with my self-challenge and take on the hottie Sinnoh Champion Cynthia very underleveled. My team was 75- and hers was like 80+. Sweet Jesus. Thankfully it was only about 7 fainted, and my Vaporeon came through in the end. It really is my most important Pokémon.
-Did some Medal hunting and did one quick little trip through the Moor of Icirrus just to finish of Western Unova on my exploration list.
Habitat List completion literally took up most of the day. And since I haven't done this in a while...
Team: Pokémon- Serperior- 75. Ampharos- 75. Arcanine- 75. Vaporeon- 75. Crobat- 73. Lucario- 74.
Medals: 84 Collected, 52 Hints
Save: 448 Seen 189 Captured, 116:39 hours.

Last edited by TurtwigX; October 29, 2012 at 08:26:31 PM. Reason: I'm so sorry I disgraced you, Sinnoh Champion Cynthia! I will always refer to you by your full title!
Old October 30, 2012, 12:18:12 AM
Keldeo

I've made it all the way past beating Gheist and wiill be heading to the league I will update my team here tommorrow as I don't feel like listing everything that has been done, you can collect what it is from the other posts. Also had to do some parts several times because of not saving but oh well.

One thing I forget to mention, I got it about a week ago but I found my first shiney.

It was an altaria I found in a double battle with a Golduck and the only one who could easily weaken it had a move that was high crit and had scope lens on. Not to say but I was very very nervous.
I saved right after and I am thinking of training it as its stats aren't to bad 20+ for Attack, Sp A. and speed. rest are practly under 10.

Last edited by GreenMan; October 30, 2012 at 12:22:00 AM.
Old October 30, 2012, 08:46:16 AM
Kyurem

I seem to have some sort of Axew overload going on in my game, and now I'm spending my time doing random stuff in the game. I think I still need to give Iccirus and the surroundings a good look-see. Twist Mountain is cleared, but I need to finish up Mistralton Cave and also some loose ends that I have to clean up.

I think I still haven't gotten my Unova Dex seen fully... Man, it might take a long time to sort things out for me. And I still haven't done most of the things that I should be doing, but oh well.
Old October 30, 2012, 02:55:12 PM
Haxorus

So my data was almost completely wiped clean without explanation!

It seems like, a lot of the time, when I try using the Pokémon World Tournament, it gives me that "Data could not be read" error message. It's happened a few times and it's probably nothing new, however, when I went back to do the PWT again, it happened again! I reset the game, and I see that my previous saved data was gone! So I reset the DS, eject the game, blow the game, and the DS, put the game back in, and my data is back. Relief.
Old October 30, 2012, 06:47:07 PM
Giratina

-Oh my God. So the first thing I wanted to do was catch Mesprit, and I did. But that's not the insane thing. I spent most of the day trying to fill up the Habitat List after exploring Routes 17 and 18. It took me so many hours to find that ONE Corsola. But whatever, that's in the past.
-Since I found the Magma Rock on Route 18, I decided to backtrack to Reverse Mountain one more time to catch the last legendary in the game; Heatran. And he put up a FIGHT... with the strangeness of my choices. I said screw it and threw only Poké Balls. I caught it, but it took foreeeeveeeer.
-Then I went through Routes 11 through 13 collecting stuff and filling up the Pokédex, because I missed a lot of things I thought I already went through. Soon I will delete Cut... very soon...
-Speaking of deleting HMs, I finally got rid of Waterfall on Juice (temporarily) for Dive so that I could go inside the Abyssal Ruins. I really want cash. So now I'm on the second floor collecting all the pretty 3000 year old items~
Old October 30, 2012, 07:13:04 PM
Haxorus

Soul vs Drayden!

And that would be the Legend badge obtained, Drayden's Gym I must say I loved and certainly new. I mean, triple battles and rotations, awesome. Drayden was easier to beat than the gym battlers though, Dang. So then we go back to Drayden's house and....Oh what is Plasma up to now?! ****! they bloody froze my path, annoying but I'm cool with it. No pun intended. So let's see where this gooooes.

Team:
BlackStar (Male Dewott) lvl. 51
PoiSonJam (Male Scoliipede) lvl. 50
Z X (Klinklang) lvl. 51
Mo'Nique (Male Aggron) lvl. 51
Angelo (Male Swoobat) lvl. 51
Snow (Male Chandelure) lvl. 50

Adventure Status: Hiatus.

Last edited by Soulradio; October 31, 2012 at 12:15:59 AM.
Old October 30, 2012, 07:22:52 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternateshadow300 View Post

It seems like, a lot of the time, when I try using the Pokémon World Tournament, it gives me that "Data could not be read" error message. It's happened a few times and it's probably nothing new, however, when I went back to do the PWT again, it happened again! I reset the game, and I see that my previous saved data was gone! So I reset the DS, eject the game, blow the game, and the DS, put the game back in, and my data is back. Relief.
That sounds really strange. Maybe there's a serious bug in the game regarding the PWT?
Old October 30, 2012, 07:25:04 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by alternateshadow300 View Post

Storage failures? If there's an error the first time around, the chances of getting a second failure goes up by a lot. Get the card in for warranty, STAT!
Old October 30, 2012, 11:29:30 PM
Celebi

While not exactly a bug, if two or more Pokemon die in triple/double battles in the PWT then there's nothing you can do but reset. That's why I'm staying shy of it.
Old October 31, 2012, 06:30:51 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
While not exactly a bug, if two or more Pokemon die in triple/double battles in the PWT then there's nothing you can do but reset. That's why I'm staying shy of it.
It's a bit weird, but...

What you need to do is to think of it like it's the party screen in the overworld. You swap each Pokemon out, one-by-one, until all of them are battle-ready.
Old October 31, 2012, 07:25:45 AM
Rayquaza

Day #16
  • Travelled across Route 13.
  • Met Cobalion again. It challenged me, but I preferred not to face it yet.
  • Reached Lucanosa Town and heard the folklore of the scary Pokémon that lives in the Giant Chasm, as well as the story of Zekrom.
Current Team:
-Serperior @ Lv40
-Lucario @ Lv42
-Scolipede @ Lv41
-Arcanine @ Lv40
-Krookodile @ Lv40
-Starmie @ Lv40
Old October 31, 2012, 03:33:20 PM
Giratina

-Collected all the stuff from the Abyssal Ruins, hand translated all of the jumbled up text, and scored a nice profit. I even sold a Flute, too~! (Which surprisingly is worth more than the Relic Copper and Silver.)
-So what else can I do in the Summer only before it turns Fall? Well, I don't really know, but I decided to enjoy Undella Town to the fullest since the music will change in just a few hours. I even used the pretty useless Marine Tunnel. Oh how boring this resort area will be soon.
-After that, I decided to fill up the Habitat List more, using the Repel-at-a-certain-level trick to score more rare Pokémon easier.
After I get bored with the 5% chances, I think I'll head over to the PWT and clear out the Gym Tournaments.
Old October 31, 2012, 04:23:12 PM

Here's some more things I did while going through the post game:
-Caught a Toxic Boost Zangoose in the Hidden Grottoes
-Met Yancy in Nimbasa City after answering all of her Xtransever calls. (I thought I'd never get a chance to return it to her)
-Beat all of the Gym Leader Cups in the PWT. I still need to beat the World Cup before I can do anything else.
-Upgraded my Join Avenue to Level 8 after recommending a bunch of shops.
-Went to Striaton City and had a Double battle with Chili and Cress with Cilan as a teammate.
-Rebattled the Elite 4 and Champion. (Almost got beat by Iris >_<)
-Set the difficulty of my game to Challenge Mode.
-I am currently trying to complete my Pokedex (Both Unova dex and National dex)

Unova dex:
Seen- 281
Caught- 96

National dex:
Seen- 433
Caught- 113
Old October 31, 2012, 09:38:40 PM
Administrator

Post-game adventure time! Uxie caught! I decided to take on some of the challenge medals and brought in an old friend from Platinum: Bibarel! Due to the vastly different Elite Four, it was a bit more difficult than before, especially with Marshal and Iris providing lovely types and not having enough time to charge up, so I had to eat a loss. With a few X Sp. Def and X Defend, I was able to turn Bibarel into a wall and mop the whole league up without fainting. See the attachment for proof.

Typhlosion - Lv. 81
Zoroark - Lv. 93
Floatzel - Lv. 68
Lucario - Lv. 79
Frillish/Rufflet

Time - 195:15
Pokédex - 152/454
Medals - 83

I'm honestly surprised how much I'm getting into the game. I have never had this much fun playing a Pokémon game, and it's clear from my literally eight solid days on the game timer, which is practically 30% of the time since I bought it!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Bibarel Elite Four.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	152.4 KB
ID:	4059  

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; October 31, 2012 at 09:49:15 PM.
Old October 31, 2012, 09:56:12 PM
Volcarona

So much exploring...

Recent Activities:
  • Coballion; Baby come back, you can blame it all on meeee~ ♪
  • Mistralton Cave has a lot of things... including a dead end
  • AHHH Aron is freaking adorable! So is Axew!
  • Explored every nook and cranny of Chargestone Cave
  • Hnnggg~ Don't get me started on how much my heart aches with cute overloads as I look at all of those dang Joltik and Tynamo! ;A; I'm having a deliema deciding WHAT electric type I want...
  • Yancy called me for the second time... she sure is slow

Current Team:
  • Serperior ♂ lvl. 36
  • Feraligatr (Tsunami) ♀ lvl. 35
  • Ampharos ♀ lvl. 33
  • Vibrava ♂ lvl. 35
  • Scolipede ♂ lvl. 34
  • Not sure who to put here right now. ;n;

Medals: 33
Old November 1, 2012, 10:43:06 PM
Administrator

Today was mostly spent getting through Routes 17 and 18, then mopping up Colress' team a second time. Mmm, gotta love that Wash Forme Rotom sticking out. Also, this area reminds me so much of that route west of Pacifidlog Town in Gen 3. Ahh, good times.

Zoroark - Lv. 98
Typhlosion - Lv. 86
Floatzel - Lv. 69
Lucario - Lv. 79
Frillish/Rufflet

Time - 201:35
Pokédex - 161/482
Medals - 83

I think I might know the last two Pokémon to put on my team. If not, I at least know the types.

Also, 200 hours in less than a month. I am addicted.
Old November 1, 2012, 10:52:42 PM
Kyurem

I seem to be spending so much time at earning money right now and fixing up the avenue...

Chain recommendations made everyone happier! Looks like almost everyone ranked up, too.

I am trying out Mix Battle Trains right now. I hope I can make it to 21!
Old November 2, 2012, 01:22:59 PM
Giratina

Noticing how close I was to 300 seen, I decided to complete the Unova Pokédex. After doing some quick self trades, catching a couple 5% chances, and breeding I finally got all the way up to 299 from 282. There are actually 301 in the Dex, and I'm missing Keldeo and Meloetta. Keldeo I'll trade over when I have a perfect one. Meloetta... I hope there's an even soon.

Since it's Fall, I decided to go around the region and see if there was anything new other than Deerling/Sawsbuck formes. It seems Route 20 has some fallen leaves, I think Castelia Sewers might have changed, but that's it.

Now I'm back to completing the Habitat List for the National Pokédex and trading over my Gym Team to Black 2 (Which also helps me complete the Dex~! )
Old November 3, 2012, 01:11:13 AM
Kyurem

I think either the subway has gotten tougher or I need to get new Pokémon. I keep failing at the third go... Looks like I have some sort of type/speed issue, judging from the cause.
Old November 3, 2012, 10:46:06 AM
Administrator

Oh wow, I forgot to post my crazy update yesterday. In particular, I went after a specific medal: Catching Spree, by building up almost two full boxes of trade fodder and burning through almost 150 Poké Balls. Speaking of which, I finally got the opportunity to use Bargain Power S, and I spent about 350,000 Poké splurging on good items and TMs. I'm broke now, though. Oops.

Typhlosion - Lv. 86
Zoroark - Lv. 98
Floatzel- Lv. 69
Lucario - Lv. 79
Frillish/Rufflet

Time - 210:00
Pokédex - 165/483
Medals - 87
Old November 3, 2012, 02:37:28 PM
Magikarp

Default 4 legends caught in 30 minutes

Working on finishing my pokedex now, went to the cave of being and talked to professor juniper. The three legendary "guardians" from the hoenn region, mespritt, axelf, and uxie showed themselves and flew off. I tracked them down within a matter of minutes and in the ensuing battles, they were all caught wih only the second poke ball I threw. Odd but welcomed. Found Heatran and captured him, he put up a good fight. Training more and more, getting ready to fight the elite four again.

Haxorus: lvl 77
Terrakion: lvl 77
Coballion: lvl 77
Kyurem: lvl 77
Latios: lvl 77
Zoroark: lvl 98
Old November 3, 2012, 06:28:39 PM
Charizard

November 3rd 2012: Went to look for N's Purrloin in Route 2, found Pokérus instead.
Old November 3, 2012, 10:13:22 PM
Giratina

So I instantly switched gears in to completing the National Pokédex. First step was to get as many legendaries and starters as possible. So I'm breeding all the ones in Platinum and HG (Because I actually do have all of them) so I can Transfer them over and grind them to evolution. As for the legendaries... I couldn't bear to part with them, so I cloned them and THEN transferred them to Black 2. As a result, I now have 515 Pokémon seen Nationally.

After all that was over, I decided to relax with some Medal earning. With my EV trained VRGL-related team in the game, I decided to take on the Subway, now that I'm assured a win. And I beat Ingo, that's 1 Medal. Feeling confident, I head up to the league for one of the Type Champ medals (Guess which one it was ) but on Challenge Mode. There were a couple close calls, but I still got through it. Feeling cocky, I decide to go for the One and Only medal on Challenge Mode with my prized Hihidaruma. That was reeeaaally tough, and the first time I've ever used Battle Items. But they saved my life, and so I got the 3 medals that pushed me up to Elite Rank.

Out of sheer curiosity, I swung over by Juniper's place and showed her my nearly-full-because-it's-missing-2 Pokédex, when she gives me the Permit to the Nature Preserve. What? I thought I had to see ALL of them INCLUDING the event legends. Damn lying internet. Oh well, and that's where I'm at now.

102 Medals, 515 Seen 282 Obtained, 146:02 Hours.
Old November 3, 2012, 10:28:34 PM

I didn't do much today besides train up a Cincinno and clear out most of the areas in Southeastern Unova.
-Went to the P2 Lab and rebattled Colress and got another Master Ball :0
-Saw a rare Pokemon spot in the water and decided to fish there. This is what I found:
Rare Fishing Spot Pokemon    

Name:	003 (5).JPG
Views:	480
Size:	2.34 MB
ID:	4072 Kingdra! 

-Renamed the Join Avenue as "Aurafox" since my avenue got up to rank 10.
-Rebattled Hugh in Driftveil City
-Got lucky and received a Japanese Jolly natured Minccino with Skill Link in the GTS.
-Saw all but 10 Pokemon in the Unova dex; Tepig and Meloetta (Victini too, if that counts), and a few others.
-Visited the Team Plasma house in Driftveil City and
Guess what I saw...    
CAT!

Name:	006 (2).JPG
Views:	482
Size:	1.86 MB
ID:	4073

Pokedex Progress
Unova (Seen): 290
Unova (Caught): 151
National (Seen): 498
National (Caught): 189
Old November 4, 2012, 01:19:28 PM
Magikarp

Trained a bit more today, fought the black tower all the way to the tenth floor, gearing up to beat it later. Stoppd by the PWT today and won the Unova leader region, the Kanto region and the Johto region. I was able to fight the legendary characters Giovanni and Brock. Giovanni pissed me off so I showed no mercy whatsoever. I felt slightly bad for destroying brock with only 1 pokemon. Getting ready to fight the other regions.