Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 3, 2012, 02:04:19 PM
Zoroark

Default World tournament

For those of you that are waiting on the US release of Black and WHite 2, I ask you guys: What do you think about the world tournament and are you planning on using pokemon from your older teams (i.e Black,White,Plaitnum,SoulSilver,etc.)? I think the idea of the world tournament is genius and probably the thing I'm looking the most forward to in the games. I certainly am, I'll be mixing up team members from my black 2 and other games such as HeartGold.
Old September 3, 2012, 02:19:41 PM
Giratina

I'm going to try to mock some of my teams depending on which category I choose for the World Tournament. Like for the Johto Leader Tournament, I'll try using something that I had in HeartGold. But only when I prepare for it, until then I'll use my skillfully chosen League-beating team.
The Tournament is a great idea and the new trainer animations really do some simple magic. The music is great and even though I don't exactly like the Tower-style of battling it uses, the Subway has become nearly obsolete for me.