Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 12, 2012, 05:35:37 PM

Default N's Pokemon

Just curious, has anyone found any of N's Pokemon yet? From what I've heard they're very rare to find. I've gotten N's Zorua by default, but I haven't seen any others in the wild besides the one I received from the Sage. What about you guys? Have you stumbled upon any of N's Pokemon in the wild?
I also think it's interesting how each of N's Pokemon gives off a green aura like shiny Pokemon when you send it into battle.
Old October 12, 2012, 05:37:43 PM
Administrator

Zorua is the only one you get guaranteed. All others must be found wild from what I've heard.

Also, you cannot farm them for stats. They are like downloaded events (not events that unlock an area) in that they are exactly the same every time.
Old October 12, 2012, 07:01:09 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Zorua is the only one you get guaranteed. All others must be found wild from what I've heard.

Also, you cannot farm them for stats. They are like downloaded events (not events that unlock an area) in that they are exactly the same every time.
I heard they're all relatively decent-natured and have 30 IVs in all stats so statfarming shouldn't matter, but since I don't have the games yet (so poor ;_; ) I can't confirm this 100%.
Old October 12, 2012, 07:44:14 PM
Giratina

In order to find them in the wild, I think you have to first perform the Memory Link with your original game. I can't really confirm or deny this, I set it up before I started my game.
It just so happens that through super strange chance that I found N's Klink in Chargestone Cave.
Also, N's Zorua is the only gift. All the others can be found in the wild, as he released them. They're exactly the same each time and all have the same OT info. N's number is funny.
Old October 12, 2012, 08:49:30 PM
Shaymin

I found N's Darmanitan yesterday in Desert Resort. Heck, I POSTED a whole POST about it in the recent happenings thread, but very few people actually seem to read what is said by others. Which bugs me. C'mon guys.
Old October 12, 2012, 08:52:31 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxray13579 View Post
I found N's Darmanitan yesterday in Desert Resort. Heck, I POSTED a whole POST about it in the recent happenings thread, but very few people actually seem to read what is said by others. Which bugs me. C'mon guys.
Did you not see my reply to your post partially explaining the existence and rarity of that specific Darmanitan? Oh come on, people can't possibly ignore that much...
Oh and I must admit, when i first found one, the "This Pokémon already has an OT" message caught me by surprise, even though I knew it was N's.
Old October 14, 2012, 05:22:57 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
Oh and I must admit, when i first found one, the "This Pokémon already has an OT" message caught me by surprise, even though I knew it was N's.
Caught me even more by surprise when I found his Sigilyph. I barely know anything about the games, and had no idea I could find N's Pokémon. I thought I'd found a shiny for a split second, but the colours were too normal. D:

EDIT: Just caught his Darmanitan, too.

Last edited by Ningamer; October 14, 2012 at 05:57:11 AM.
Old October 14, 2012, 06:06:38 AM
Rayquaza

I haven't found any so far. But do we really need the memory linkage?
Old October 14, 2012, 07:51:05 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
I haven't found any so far. But do we really need the memory linkage?
From what I've read, a Memory Link event in Aspertia City activates N's Pokémon going wild, so I think it is required. But... I'm not all that sure, so I'm trusting my Serebii source.
Old October 24, 2012, 06:37:25 PM
Administrator

Sweet, I found N's Purrloin!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20121024_193318.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	44.7 KB
ID:	4032  
Old October 24, 2012, 08:18:02 PM
Servine

//derp
I found them all except for his Purrloin 8|

...//sadfaisu
Old October 24, 2012, 09:19:48 PM
Volcarona

So far I've only caught his Darmanitan, Daramuka, Siglyph, Sandile, and of course the Zorua. I'm probably going to actually train and use the Sandile since I love Krookadile with Moxie, plus his stats are tooooo terribly bad. I can't wait to catch the Purrloin. owo
Old October 25, 2012, 08:33:41 PM
Administrator

Woobat caught, which brings my total up to 3.

Are there six total?
Old October 25, 2012, 09:37:05 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
Woobat caught, which brings my total up to 3.

Are there six total?
I think you can catch every Pokemon he used to battle against you in Black/White, so Tympole, Pidove and the lot.
Old October 26, 2012, 04:27:30 AM
Shaymin

I caught his Ferroseed! Which also brings my total up to 3. How cool... Also, are any of you guys worried that you didn't notice you were battling N's Pokémon and made it faint? I worry that all the time, because when it comes to grinding, I'm as absentminded as ever.
Old October 26, 2012, 03:17:36 PM
Giratina

There are a total of 15 Pokémon that belong to N in the wild.

Since I just caught his Tympole randomly in the Double Grass, that brings my count up to 4. And I get really nervous whenever I'm battling them. Especially that Darmanitan, it was in a Sandstorm. Waaaaaay too close. ...Oh, you mean like that. I don't grind, so that's never happened to me and I'm sure it won't.
Old October 26, 2012, 04:46:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
I caught his Ferroseed! Which also brings my total up to 3. How cool... Also, are any of you guys worried that you didn't notice you were battling N's Pokémon and made it faint? I worry that all the time, because when it comes to grinding, I'm as absentminded as ever.
I don't really worry so much about that. I just try to keep Quick Balls on hand and throw them on the first turn, which has seemed to work so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
There are a total of 15 Pokémon that belong to N in the wild.
Ooh, wow. This will take a while.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; October 26, 2012 at 04:47:07 PM.
Old October 27, 2012, 10:09:22 AM
Giratina

Quote:
That and whether I've missed a shiny. If I'm EV training I won't be paying too much attention, so I'm pretty sure I've missed at least one shiny EVing. I very nearly missed one of N's Pokémon, didn't see the animation and the only thing giving it away was the '?' at the end of "A wild Pokémon appeared?".

Intense.
Old October 27, 2012, 10:17:09 AM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ningamer View Post
That and whether I've missed a shiny. If I'm EV training I won't be paying too much attention, so I'm pretty sure I've missed at least one shiny EVing. I very nearly missed one of N's Pokémon, didn't see the animation and the only thing giving it away was the '?' at the end of "A wild Pokémon appeared?".

Intense.
The fact that i've never seen a wild shiny always makes me fear that.
Old October 27, 2012, 10:13:05 PM

I found a level 13 Pidove earlier in the Route right next to Nacrene City. Besides Zorua, this was the first Pokemon I've captured that belonged to N. I think it's interesting how they all give off green sparks similar to how shiny Pokemon do. I'm curious to know if the natures on N's Pokemon can be changed by resetting the game.
Old October 27, 2012, 10:41:26 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reuniclus View Post
I found a level 13 Pidove earlier in the Route right next to Nacrene City. Besides Zorua, this was the first Pokemon I've captured that belonged to N. I think it's interesting how they all give off green sparks similar to how shiny Pokemon do. I'm curious to know if the natures on N's Pokemon can be changed by resetting the game.
I remember when I first saw those green sparks. I was so confused until I caught it. By the way, since these Pokémon were previously owned, they already have a set nature. In fact, it's most likely a set everything, but they're good Pokémon anyway.

I recently found his cute little Tympole in Pinwheel Forest's outside area. I'm gonna go to Desert Resort to see if I can't find more of his stuff there. It's swimming with N's stuff.
Old October 27, 2012, 11:10:55 PM

Just found N's Woobat in the Wellspring Cave. I'm a little suprised I found it at level 55, I thought it would be a lot lower.
Old November 28, 2012, 06:51:10 PM
Administrator

I found his Timburr earlier. Guess that makes 4.
Old November 28, 2012, 06:55:18 PM

I don't know if anyone has brought this up yet, but all of N's Pokemon have 30 IVs in every single stat, making them great Pokemon to use in breeding when passing down IVs. I generally use N's Woobat a lot since a ton of Pokemon are part of the Field egg group.
Old November 29, 2012, 04:23:41 PM
Giratina

All of you are so lucky. I dont have Black or White 2, and im never going to be allowed to get it either... I want to catch N's Pokemon soo badly. They seem so cool and great for competitive battling
Old December 7, 2012, 11:34:57 AM
Administrator

Pidove, Tympole, and Klink have joined the ranks!

7 down.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; December 7, 2012 at 05:02:27 PM.