Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat > Blogs

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 4, 2012, 03:50:27 PM
Regigigas

Default Dasharmy's Blog That Your Body Was Clearly Not Ready For

so uh hi

Well, today I went to a ghost town to visit one of my many aunts and played some Halo and made some chocolate milk. I'm also going with my friend tommorow on midnight to pick up Halo 4, so we're going to have a lan party and play through the entire campaign, I can't wait! I'm not feeling very good though; I've been sneezing out big balls of snot and it's nasty, plus I have a headache and a cough. My stepdad also came to visit us since a few months ago and I caught up with him which is cool I guess.

My Mom's also having a 'heart-cath' tuesday as the doctor found blockages in her heart or something so I hope she's okay because those operations are very dangerous and I don't want to lose my mom yet. Hopefully, I'm just overacting.

I'm gonna go play Reach with my close friends since I really have nothing better to do until tommorow when I go to gamestop.

and that's about it for today
Old November 16, 2012, 02:26:01 PM
Regigigas

My mom's operation went good so I suppose I really am paranoid. It's also my friend Josh's birthday and I was going to get him a game but I think it's going to come in the mail late, but once it does he enjoys Kingdom Hearts so I was going to order KH2 from Amazon. Strangely, I've also been playing Superstar Saga again and it's addicting so I think I might finish it this time. I didn't even know you could select different stats to level up on my first play-through. It did explain the abnormally large amount of HP though.

I've been playing Halo 4 as well but it's not as fun without my friends to play, and they won't have the game until christmas. That sucks. But anyways, I'm going to Josh's place tommorow for his party. Lots of pizza and vidya games. That kid really needs to go play a gamecube or n64 because he refers to them as 'ancient.' I'll get him to play Windwaker and Paper Mario sometime later.

and uh bananas
Old January 11, 2013, 03:27:25 PM
Regigigas

I haven't posted in a while. I feel slightly guilty okay I feel really guilty sorry cat I promise to post more anyways

I got a 22' Vizio to use HDMI on now for my Xbox, and I bought Saint's Row: The Third from the XBL marketplace. I was also getting a 3DS late in the mail but it was backordered and therefore canceled, yet my card company hasn't released the holds on the funds. Really irritating.

My friend Josh is letting me borrow his 3DS for a while since he doesn't play it as much and I'm playing though Ocarina 3D and maybe Sticker Star after that. Nostalgia, cranked up to the max. He's a pretty awesome guy, even if he did accidentally crack the screen on my PSP go. And apparently, Navi thinks I don't know how to play this game. Just because I'm idling does not mean I'm clueless navi gosh go away.

I also managed to not only semi-brick my Android device (thanks, Clockwork Mod!) but also managed to re-flash the firmware on it back to factory settings so that felt pretty good. Poweramp is an awesome music player for android and worth the money, you guys should check it out sometime. Did I mention how well I can jump from topic to topic?

Also, that feel when you find more music that you didn't know you liked. It's pretty nice. uhh. and I want to order a shirt that screams I LOVE PONIES because I treat it like any other passion of mine, like zelda or pokemon. proud of it. I've gotten more compliments then insults from it.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	I know how to play this game thank you.jpg
Views:	564
Size:	534.5 KB
ID:	4376  
Old February 5, 2013, 05:43:37 PM
Regigigas

I took my driver's test for the first time today and unfortunately got one wrong too many so I have to go to retake it tommorow. I guess that's what I get for skimming over the road rules part. I also got my cousin's old laptop, put my 250GB hard drive in it and a stick of ram, and it's pretty smooth. Can't play any modern games still, but it's still a step up from my last 'computer'.

I like Tumblr, too. It's pretty fun and makes me laff.

and uh I got gamefly so right now I have Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Borderlands 2 out in the mail. can't wait
Old February 6, 2013, 05:50:15 PM
Regigigas

Retook my driver's test today and drove my mom back home. Which, in the process, I almost hit another vehicle. I made a sharp turn, though, so I guess it happens to everybody. I didn't know what the turn lane was for so yeah it was a small heart attack for 10 seconds but thats water under the bridge

also got my report card with 4 A's and a B. i curb stomp dem classes man

i should really get back into maplestory
Old April 19, 2013, 01:37:18 PM
Regigigas

jeez it's been a while since I made a post

but anyways
  • Built a PC with a Radeon HD 5450 and Athlon X3. Its okay
  • made some pretty cool friends at school at got them to watch pony
  • Finished Portal 2 today, man that is such a good game

I really like the unexpected turn in Portal 2 when Wheatley tells you there's only three chambers left, but when you get to the second to the last one, the faith plate punts you sideways unexpectedly right into the boss, "The Part Where He Kills You". Awesome stuff.

Unfortunately, my dad also lost his job a while back so he's pretty much homeless. Depressing stuff I know, but there's nothing I can do at the moment but hope somebody in the family helps him, provided he doesn't go insane by then. Gotta stay positive.

sorry cat
Old September 8, 2013, 04:20:37 PM
Regigigas

last year of school. woo. great I suppose

i have no idea if I'm going to graduate but I'm probably paranoid

i'm definetly going to get on vr more often

for real this time
Old September 25, 2013, 03:56:50 PM
Regigigas

I AM SO READY FOR POKEMON Y.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY
YOU DONT HEAR ME SAY