Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2 > Competitive Battling

Notices

Competitive Battling Locked due to the shutdown of Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection

View Poll Results: Do you want to see Team Lunacy up and running again?
Let it be reborn! 3 75.00%
I don't really care. 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old February 3, 2013, 06:31:04 AM
Volcarona

Default Who wants Team Lunacy up and running again?

Banner done by Nytz.

For those who don't know, Team Lunacy was a Pokemon clan I made for VR where people with PO or Wifi could battle in unique ways to earn points and rank up to become the most skilled. We were also a bounty hunting clan, where we challenged people that may have been deemed good, or better than normal at the game, and if they continued winning against our team, a bounty would be placed on their head with points that would rise every time the bounty would get a win over the clan. In other words, It boosted up the bounty's reputation to win as many times as possible, and as for the hunters, they would be determined to defeat the bounty, cause the points would rise up after every member the bounty defeats, and if the bounty was defeated, the winning member would get all the accumulated points. That was the main idea; however, due to lack of willing bounties, that idea didn't work. But now we're at a time where more people beat the game, and hopefully have a battle ready team. I'm willing to bring Team Lunacy back. This time with minor changes, such as the Bounty system being merged with the Skill points system. I will also need people's help, like before in making ideas to expand this clan's innovative and unique ways of playing the game. I will still use the old skill point list, and update it when new ideas come to mind, or requested skill point ideas are presented. ALSO, with X/Y coming up, I want to also prepare for that game as well. But till then, to get people hyped, I was convinced by several former Team Luancy members to bring up Team Luancy again. Like I said, though, I will need help. I want this team to be fun for both the members and the bounties, but not everyone on VR can be a member. Somehow, I'll need people who think they're good enough to be a bounty. Our clan will start off small, and as things get situated, we may grow, or stay a relatively small size. Tryouts will be issued for recuits, and we will have to regulate the amount of people who can tryout and join. Perhaps, two peope per month? this is so that we can have people interested try their luck as bounties. I hope we can get this clan running, this time better than ever. Get ready for TEAM LUNACY, and the future of Team Lunacy; Lunacy XY, which is in the works for Pokemon X&Y as I rebuild Team Lunacy.

Last edited by Nytz; February 3, 2013 at 07:13:09 AM.
Old February 3, 2013, 06:41:34 AM
Shaymin

I am indifferent right now. If it is up, I will participate, but otherwise I will see what happens.
Old February 3, 2013, 07:56:28 AM
Kyurem

(I think that this would be better to post in the battling sub-forum.)

Anyways, I would like to see the team reform but it all depends on how Gen 6th going to be. Like if there is going to be an Auto Level to Level 100.
Old February 4, 2013, 12:32:41 PM
Giratina

I am for this, of course, as I was one of the people who convinced you. Lunacy really helped me become better at battling and it was a really fun time for me. I hope it passes and we get enough votes to bring it back