Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon Black and White 2

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 10, 2013, 07:26:17 PM
Kyurem

Default Official PGL Wi-Fi tournament

on serebii they said theres a wifi tournament going this friday, but you have the 14th to sign-up for it though.
Old February 10, 2013, 07:41:39 PM
Rayquaza

Have no college classes on Friday but I know if I sign up I'll just forget about it.

Kind of upset now because my only friend who is the only person I know who shares my common annoyance of other people and gets me is leaving for the navy. Now I don't have anyone I can talk to in person for advice or complain about annoyances, aside from my family but I know them to well to understand and know what they'd already say.

Needless to say now without anyone who understands to talk to my view point my life is about to get a lot more boring.
Old February 10, 2013, 09:22:28 PM

I don't even know if I'm going to be around for that wifi tournament, I have Ocean Bowl on Saturday. Technically the competition was supposed to be this past weekend, but it got moved to this upcoming Saturday because of the giant snowstorm. Oh, and I don't have school tomorrow because the roads are too icy and they aren't plowed yet. ^^