Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 2, 2012, 07:37:30 PM
Keldeo

Default Missing Too..

Lily was just sitting on the beach in Sandgem Town, her bag full of pokeballs right beside her.. That, and her Pichu, which was sitting down on her shoulder, looking out at the sea. They seemed a bit on the bored side, as the tides surged forwards then withdrew as if they were a scared army, rushing forwards, but withdrawing knowing that their leader was dead.

"Spiky.. I don't know what to do. There's nothing to do here, but we're not really that strong.. Certainly not strong enough to go try to go look around Sinnoh, and definitely not strong enough to take anyone on in a battle.."
Old August 2, 2012, 07:59:39 PM
Celebi

-Flashback-
"Nate...I'm going away. i want to become champion, and i know of the certain gym leaders who dissapeared and i want to stop them." Ryan explained
"But Ryan....why, if you go at least let me come and help, you never know whats going to happen, it could be dangerous." Nathan Complained.
"no..i dont need your help i'll be fine i promise."
-Real Time-
humph....I promise, right? that was 4 years ago. Nate Yawned... just waking up,he glared outside his window and saw a girl with her pokemon..
This may be fun so quickly got dressed picked up his Belt of Pokemon and his Monferno jumped out with excitement like he knew what was to come "Hey Anima, ready for some fun are you? so what are we waiting for". so Nathan ran down the stairs from his house and ran towards the beach.
Old August 2, 2012, 08:21:56 PM
Keldeo

Lily turned around, hearing footsteps coming her away. Spiky jumped off her shoulder, and landed on the sand, her cheeks sparking with electricity. "Who.." Lily began, then recognised the boy. She had seen him around once, when she was very little, but didn't know his name. She was a little afraid it was one of the gym leaders' lackies, coming to attack.. Obviously it wasn't.

But then, from the sea, a grunt dressed in the uniform of the gym leaders' lackies came running, having been diving minutes earlier. "Hey, you! Stop in the name of the Gym League! You're not allowed to be here!"
Old August 2, 2012, 08:51:15 PM
Celebi

Nathan saw the Grunt while running to the Beach. so he thought quickly
"ok Lets go Cyan (Buizel) Aqua Jet now" Nathan commanded, and in a red flash of a pokeball, buizel rocketed at the grunt with an aqua jet and rammed into him, "ok now Volt use spark on him as well" and Shinx charged up it's electricity and tackled into the grunt also.
Nathan approached the girl and asked for her name.

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 2, 2012 at 10:26:37 PM.
Old August 2, 2012, 08:54:31 PM
Regigigas

am i just allowed to post a thing or what?
Old August 2, 2012, 08:58:24 PM
Celebi

^Sure just make a character, with a backstory. it's in the sign-up section
Old August 2, 2012, 10:27:13 PM
Regigigas

Alexander stood on the beach with Skelose (Houndoom) he watched a gym grunt being being attacked by a boy (hmmm.. lets see whats going on) he thought hehe come on Skelose lets have fun Skelose growled as he approached them the boy was asking her name then Alexander said "Your being courteous to a gym leader grunt there scum even if this ones different she's probly like the rest so why why the courtesy tell me"

Last edited by john-li; August 2, 2012 at 10:27:49 PM. Reason: repeat
Old August 2, 2012, 10:39:56 PM
Celebi

As Nathan was asking her Name another boy that came in from the distance with his houndoom, arrived and asked "Your being courteous to a gym leader grunt there scum even if this ones different she's probly like the rest so why why the courtesy tell me" and Nate questioned "wait what?....what do you mean courteous, i saw something odd and i came over here, isnt that why you're here as well
Old August 2, 2012, 10:52:58 PM
Regigigas

"Hmm.. I geuss so if you must know my name is Alexander and i am a traveler but you're name what is it". Alex said Skelose started barking wildly at the boy "Master asked him a question he didn't answer plus his pokemon looked threatining he would help master beat them". "Skelose calm as of now he isn't our enemy" said Alex "You can call me Alex"
Old August 2, 2012, 10:57:40 PM
Celebi

"Me...my name is Nathan, Nate for short, i live here with my pokemon so far,you see my Buizel, her name is Cyan and my shinx his name is Volt,and my Monferno his name is Anima. i was just asking this girls name when this gym leader grunt came, so i acted quickly and attacked."
Old August 3, 2012, 12:17:31 AM
Regigigas

Wait the girl isn't the grunt i'm confused well I am sorry anyway I am looking for a gym leader to destroy do you know were i can find one

Last edited by john-li; August 3, 2012 at 12:18:11 AM. Reason: eh
Old August 3, 2012, 01:53:35 AM
Keldeo

(Um, you should've waited for me to approve yer characters, but.. They seem fine enough. I'll let it slide.)

Lily looked up at the two boys, and pretty much went quiet, listening to them talking. "I'm Lily.. And no, I'm not a gym leader.. I'm not strong enough to even battle well.." she had no faith in her battling skills, dispite the fact she had a Glaceon and Quilava. She knew her pokemon were strong, but she thought she herself was weak. Picking up her bag and watching the grunt.. Well, grunt, as he fell back into the sea, then started to walk off towards her house, which happened to be near where the lab used to be.. The gym leaders had made it their mission to get rid of the Pokemon Professors shortly after their rise back to power.
Old August 3, 2012, 02:06:42 AM
Regigigas

Len stood in the town with Zephyr (shaymin sky form). "Well Zephyr wanna get some berries before we leave" he asks. "Shaymin!". "Okay lets go wait a second huh". "HEY YOU AREN'T ALLOWED HERE". "Aqua jet now okay now spark". "what the heck" sais Len Zephyr c'mon we'll get berries later"he sais then he ran to the commotion as a strange boy is talking to the people he saw "Wait the girl isn't the grunt i'm confused well I am sorry anyway I am looking for a gym leader to destroy do you know were i can find one" the boy sais he then looks at Len. "Do you have a question if you GET LOST". "U-uh no just I saw that boy and the-" then leave...huh is that no way a SHAYMIN how did you get that were did you find it" he asks. "oh this is Zephyr um well it found me it's a long story Anyway who are you guys and who's the girl i'm Len" Len replies. "I am Alex and this is my houndoom Skelose I will let those two introduce themselves".
Old August 3, 2012, 02:09:18 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
(Um, you should've waited for me to approve yer characters, but.. They seem fine enough. I'll let it slide)
Eh heh sorry about that
Old August 3, 2012, 02:39:18 AM
Keldeo

By the time Len and Alex had started talking, Lily had already gone inside, relaxing on a cousin near the door, with Spiky, again, on her shoulder.

Having come all the way from Unova, Drayden had stopped off in Sandgem, where he had heard of a few people who disliked his rule. Getting out of the submarine at the beach, he looked over at Nathan, Len and Alex. "Men, check them out. Something about them feels wrong." Lily had gone inside, so of course they didn't manage to see her.. Or did they? One of the grunts also burst into her house and dragged her out. It was the same grunt who had attacked Nathan and Lily before, dragging her out. Spiky tried to use Spark on the soaked man, but unfortunately for her, got knocked out with an injection shortly after Lily's abduction. She too was knocked out because of an injection, and wasn't able to put up a fight, as she had been surprised by the needle.
Old August 3, 2012, 06:26:31 AM
Celebi

"Wait...theres more of you goons here.and.....Lily...are you awake." Nathan questioned and then began to think (Ryan. is this what happened to you as well. why is this..) and before his thought ended, he was on the receiving end of a needle as well and was falling unconcious . hearing noises, and with his vision blurred he saw the man who ordered the attack. and cursing to himself before passing out

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 3, 2012 at 07:29:31 AM.
Old August 3, 2012, 12:39:17 PM
Regigigas

Len was passing out he didn't know what happened but he and Zephyr were out cold so was Nathan but well he was passed out he saw alex fighting?
Old August 3, 2012, 12:42:37 PM
Regigigas

Alex saw the the other boys being attacked he tried to fight the grunts but they over powered him and he was injected Skelose bit a grunt in the leg "Master no i'll help master" he thought but the man hardly injected the houndoom who just tried to tear his leg off and with that it was over.
Old August 3, 2012, 01:32:18 PM
Celebi

-Flashback-
"Nate.im sorry but, Roark and Gardenia....i've challenged them before and they're harder to beat than you think...then that pathetich Gym League federation...it just...i-it makes me sick, so i will beat the League, and go to the champion for help, and until then. just get stronger for whatever happens and protect everyone at all costs"
"....Ryan, just becareful, cause when you come back i'll be ready to beat the champion." as Nate shows a thumbs up
-Real Time-
"Jeez, what a head ache. it feels like i got hit by a truck." Nate says in pain
" the others are alright, i dont need another problem on my mind."Nate said with a sigh of relief
"but it feels like were moving somewhere,and are pokemon are still with us, so i might as, try to wake them up and assess the situation at hand"
Old August 3, 2012, 03:00:25 PM
Regigigas

Alexander was asleep and had a terrible nightmare in his mind. "What makes you think you can beat me boy"???. "I don't know but I have to in order to help destroy the corrupt gym leaders". "He he he you're fourteen whats the worst you can do"."It's true I am young but i'm still a trainer Fate are you up for this"."Espie"Fate. "Oh really well take this". "What how can you have a pokemon so strong Fate let's get out of here. Wait fait no Fate come back Faaaaaate". *gasp* oh just a dream wait it's you Nathan right?" . Do you know whats going on.
Old August 3, 2012, 03:46:51 PM
Celebi

"well...yes and unfortunately....no, it's hazy but i still remember what had happened before we ended up here." we were but to sleep with some injection. Lily and Len are still out cold
so its best for them to awake first. why in Arceus's name did we have to get caught up in this sort of commotion." Nathan replied, but we have our pokemon with us, so thats a plus."
By the way....who's Fate, i've been up for what it seems like an hour, and i heard you crying out that name" Nate Questioned.
Old August 3, 2012, 04:01:28 PM
Regigigas

"Fate my espeon she was my old partner but the gym leaders they they.... killed her and I couldn't help her that's why I must destroy them"replies Alex. "Man that's really sad i can't believe it" Replies Len. "Huh oh you're up good but the girl is still unconscious" sais Alex
Old August 3, 2012, 04:15:51 PM
Celebi

"hmm...so thats your motivation Alex. I...am sorry for your loss, Me. i was actually gonna go to defeat the Leaders, but my friend started before me. and.........he dissapeared. i blamed myself for it and i took it upon myself to find him."Nero Said " oh and Len why are you here." he later questioned
Old August 3, 2012, 04:33:20 PM
Regigigas

"Because some gym leaders were my good friends I don't understand how they just became monsters out of the blue" He replied "I think Drayden is controlling them with arceus"he then said "but we should get that girl up and then look for ways out of here".
Old August 3, 2012, 04:41:02 PM
Celebi

"hey!, you have a point len why would Gym leaders, just.....turn like that it doesnt make much sense if you look at it...and i've heard rumors that, this has been happening, y'know trainers dissapearing like that. heck even pokemon have died doing so. isnt it odd." Nate Questioned
"and for Lily i suggest we leave her to rest, it's my fault i dragged her into this in the first place." as Nate doubted himself. he looked at her and whispered (i'm sorry about this)

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 4, 2012 at 12:30:14 AM.
Old August 3, 2012, 05:16:07 PM
Regigigas

"Okay first things first were are we?" Len questioned. "We should look for something that might tell us were we are".
Old August 3, 2012, 05:28:31 PM
Celebi

"weeellll... were moving, and i smell sea-salt, but were still on the ground. so we must be near a port, or something of that sort. But untill we get off, or they let us off were stuck....so why dont we *SLAM* the Object came too a sudden stop shaking Nate around.
"OUCH......and Lily is.....Still asleep. wow she must be a heavy sleeper. so Len, Alex you guys ok, damn..im bleeding. but its ok."as Nate Winced in pain
"i hear voices keep quiet guys." Nate hushed.
Old August 3, 2012, 06:43:42 PM
Regigigas

"Ya" Len whispered "but who are they?"
Old August 3, 2012, 07:04:38 PM
Celebi

"I hear footsteps.......they must be those grunts that over powered us....Len, Alex get your strongest pokemon out for what ever happens, so in that case, come on out croagunk.." and in a Flash of light the irritated croagunk came out... "Croa" (Translation: What.?)
"hey buddy i know your upset but its time to fight..ok come on out too Anima,Cyan,Volt." Then Nate sent out the rest of his pokemon and they assumed a protective stance.
Old August 3, 2012, 07:09:34 PM
Regigigas

"If you smell sea salt than there's ocean my strongest pokemon is a wailord so if we battle at sea we could win" Len said. "I'll hold them off with Skelose" replied Alex. "Well your choice Nate"
Old August 3, 2012, 07:33:33 PM
Celebi

"First we have to wait and watch...."Nate Plotted, "oh crap....i forgot about Lily what are we supposed to do about her..damn" , "ok on 3 we blast the door open and make a breakfor it. i'll carry Lily, and the Pokemon will cover us ok.....1...2....3!!!!!!"And the Door Blasted open
Old August 3, 2012, 08:10:30 PM
Regigigas

Len and the others ran as there pokemon helped them escape they kept running towards the smell of ocean "I hope were close!!!!" Len exclaimed then they got cornered at a shore "NOWHERE TO RUN PREPARE FOR SOME PAIN!!"the grunts yelled "guys get out of the way" Len said they moved out of the way as Len yelled "Go Colossus". The giant whale landed in the ocean sending water all over everyone then Len commanded well dashing out of the way "Hydro pump now" the immense blast of water hit the grunts and they got knocked far sprawled on the ground the groaned.

Last edited by john-li; August 3, 2012 at 08:11:09 PM. Reason: cause
Old August 3, 2012, 08:14:25 PM
Celebi

"Anima follow up with a Flamewheel, Cyan use Aqua Jet, and Volt use Thunder Fang, Alex i might need some assistance on this one." Nate Said "Lets Blow them away"
Old August 3, 2012, 08:26:20 PM
Regigigas

"he he just watch Skelose inferno now show them what your made of" Alex replied then Skelose dashed in front of the other pokemon and let out huge burst of flames thed grunts were barely breathing from the mighty flames.
Old August 3, 2012, 08:30:16 PM
Celebi

"ok.....Alex you can stop now...i dont wanna....kill them its not even unecessary, we cvan run now, Len call back wailord, we'll go by foot. hopefully we wont be lost, ok Guys Return"All of Nate's pokemon returned to him and he began to run away from the grunts
Old August 3, 2012, 08:40:23 PM
Regigigas

"okay i was thinking sea travel but we can go on foot good job colossus come back" Len sais then he returns the wailord to his pokeball "come on Zephyr were leaving here". he than ran with the others
Old August 3, 2012, 08:47:28 PM
Celebi

"hmmm, i see a forest somewhere over there. i think we should go there it's starting to get late.and the pokemon got a bit tired over doing their attacks" Nate said
Old August 3, 2012, 08:54:42 PM
Regigigas

"ya lets rest up" replies Len.
Old August 3, 2012, 09:06:35 PM
Celebi

"Alex....im sorry im going back to this topic. How did your espeon die, and do you remember who killed it.?"
"oh and len where are you from" Nathan asked
Old August 3, 2012, 09:24:38 PM
Regigigas

"Fate...she was killed by the now dead Giovanni his niddoking killed her crushed her into the ground multiple times" Alex replied. "I can understand Giovanni being corrupt"said Len. "oh im from Hoenn strange to find shaymin there I started my journey with my vibravia as a trapinch his name is Ranger".

Last edited by john-li; August 3, 2012 at 09:25:26 PM. Reason: meh
Old August 3, 2012, 09:31:16 PM
Celebi

"oh i see.....i just hope we can survive for a few days, without any hostilities,and Arceus Forbid any Gym leaders show up........"Nate was Praying
"OH!...Hahahahahh its to bad your luck just ran out, children.."a strange voice came out from the distance mocking the party
Old August 3, 2012, 09:43:24 PM
Regigigas

"What who are you what do you want" Len said. "Oh boy a gym leader come to get torn apart by Skelose be my geust"said Alex. (Master wants me to tear something apart yay yay I'll enjoy this master) Skelose thought. "Now show yourself coward witch one are you".

Last edited by john-li; August 3, 2012 at 09:44:02 PM. Reason: eh
Old August 3, 2012, 09:49:20 PM
Celebi

"I am Brawly of The Gym Leader federation, soo nice to meet all of you....haaahahahahah"
"Nate Readied his pokemon for the next move"
"Lets tear these kids to shreads, come on out my powerful fine tuned pokemon, Terrakion,Virizion, and Cobalion"
and Nate froze in place at the shear presence of these pokemon..
"Damn it.....what are we gonna do guys...were not strong enough"
Nate panicked
Old August 3, 2012, 09:54:58 PM
Regigigas

"We work together I have Grass type you have Fire and so does Alex if we have a triple battle together we can do it you in!!!"Said Len. "I am Len mine as well die fighting instead of running" replied Alex

Last edited by john-li; August 3, 2012 at 09:56:34 PM.
Old August 3, 2012, 10:09:00 PM
Celebi

"Im sorry guys....i.....i dont want to lose my friends..my pokemon are all i have left and if Anything happens..." Before Nate Finished his sentence a Dark Pulse was shot at the awestruck Nate.. *BOOM*
when Nate looked up his buizel took the hit for him, she looked back at him winked.....and then fainted..
Nate was Mortified

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 3, 2012 at 10:10:11 PM.
Old August 3, 2012, 10:17:57 PM
Regigigas

Alex stuttered "d-do know what my pokemon is it is a an ultimate houndoom for what you just did I will destroy YOU THIS IS FOR CYAN THIS IS FOR FATE SKELOSE CHARGE UP LIGHT AND LET OUT A SOLAR BEAM!!!!!"Alex yelled with rage the houndoom was already charged it then let out a solarbeam that hit terrakion directly.
Old August 3, 2012, 10:50:30 PM
Celebi

"Haaaahahaha, another weakling bit the dust huh...what is he gonna do now cry about it. Terrakion....heh that thing is.....what"
a Huge crack came down terrakions face.. no blood no nothing. it felt like it had no conscience.
Terrakion destroy that thing with your fine tuned ability, now use Hydro Cannon on that pathetic dog" Brawly yelled, oh and i guess your wondering how possibly it can use this attack, those are the benefits of his fine tuned pokemon, genetically created for any situation, and those piercing red eyes prove it....hahahahaha"
The Blast of Water was fired at the Houndoom,
"and for kicks....i gave giovanni that fine tuned pokemon that hurt your old precious partner"
Cobalion, Virizion go destroy that unconscious girl, and they rushed at Lily
sorry to be so harsh on you guys....drayden doesnt like meddlers
Old August 3, 2012, 10:54:00 PM
Regigigas

"You're not beating me so easily Skelose dodge " Houndoom quikly got out of the way and dodged
Old August 3, 2012, 11:00:02 PM
Celebi

"ok Terrakkion use Extreme Speed and he lunged at the houndoom with lighting fast reflexes", Nate, arose from his shock with an enraged look on his face while holding his buizel
"ok then.......Anima, Volt, Protect Lily, and Croagunk help houndoom use, Mud bomb..."
"what you came back so soon" Brawly said surprisingly.
"I simply remembered a promise....a promise i intend too KEEP!!"
"Alex, Im with you this time, Lets break his little fine tuned toys. Len help Anima and Volt protect Lily" Nate said
Old August 3, 2012, 11:02:50 PM
Regigigas

"Ya ranger go help Zephyr you too" Said Len
Old August 3, 2012, 11:07:19 PM
Celebi

Terrakion , Dodged the mud bomb and rammed into the croagunk instead of the Houndoom
and Nate whispered....(Gotcha) "CROAGUNK USE COUNTER NOW!!!!" croagunk grabbed onto terrakion and slammed it into a tree, Knocking it out.
"WHAT! how is this possible, he defeated my fine tuned pokemon, augh forget it... ok Virizion Cobalion DESTROY THEM ALL!!!, BOTH OF YOU USE BLAST BURN!!"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 3, 2012 at 11:09:26 PM.
Old August 3, 2012, 11:18:55 PM
Regigigas

"Uh uh Skelose block that and give Virizion a nice Fire fang" Houndoom blocks the blast burns and its flash fire strengthens it it then mercilissly bites it virizion on the neck with flames coming from its mouth. Virizion cries out then collapses and faints. "WHAT THE HOW IS THIS HAPPINING"Brawley yells

Last edited by john-li; August 3, 2012 at 11:21:50 PM.
Old August 3, 2012, 11:27:01 PM
Celebi

"wow i guess flash fire is really useful, well thanks for taking the hit now its my turn, Croagunk Poison Jab on Virizion and Anima use Fire Punch on cobalion and Volt use Thunder fang" Nate commanded
"NO my fine-tuned pokemon how could this be.....ahhhhhh, thats it you all wont survive this, i preped for the small chance i would lose cause i'd rather have all of us killed at the same time, Virizion and Cobalion. USE EXPLOSION!"
"What!! your crazy if im going to let you do that" and Nate Jumped a Brawly and caught him with a punch to the face
"too late i already commanded it... your lives end here"
the pokemons faint red eyes glowed white..and They Exploded Engulfing Brawly in the explosion
Old August 3, 2012, 11:43:10 PM
Regigigas

Len saw it the pokemon ready to explode so he quickly said "Ranger go use fly get Nate out of there there". The vibrava flew as the explosion happened fast engulfing brawly Nate and Ranger but the they appeared Ranger had saved Nate from the explosions "Oh thank god you're safe Nate are you okay
Old August 3, 2012, 11:50:30 PM
Celebi

"ok...blowing himself up..whats up with this gym leader federation, and why do they want us dead...*cough*Nate returned all of his pokemon..
"..ugh is Cyan ok....."and Nate Passed out from exhaustion and stress
Old August 3, 2012, 11:58:57 PM
Regigigas

"Nate! great now how do we get out of here...wait! let's see oran berry and a chesto berry now a reviver herb and there mixer just mix it there a revive smoothie! drink up Nate ". Nate's eyes started to open

Last edited by john-li; August 3, 2012 at 11:59:24 PM.
Old August 4, 2012, 12:10:08 AM
Celebi

"ok....Never...ever make me drink that again, now....where are we.... and where is Cyan...is she ok,i'll never forgive myself if she isnt. I froze up...Darn it." Nate scolded himself
"so....where do we go now, they obviously know where here, so we gotta find some where hidden, oh Len, Alex are your pokemon ok, i brought some spare potions from before we were ambushed."
Old August 4, 2012, 12:19:13 AM
Regigigas

"Were fine Ranger saved you hmm...". *checks bag* "here Ranger a rare candy this is the only one so you better savor". The vibrava happily ate the rare candy and started to glow. "Huh whats happening Ranger". Then Ranger changed form and stood before Len as a flygon."AWESOME!!!!Now ok we should go back to sea and sale on Colossus...Ranger is a flygon now too I can't believe it".
Old August 4, 2012, 12:25:25 AM
Celebi

"Wow...great job on the Flygon. now at the task at hand. getting away from here quickly and getting the rest that we needed. until then we have to pray nothing else happens
oh and Alex....Next time i freeze up like that. Hit me" Nate said., now lets land somewhere over there, i seriously cant believe Lily is still asleep after everything, i wonder how much they injected her with when we got captured." Nate wondered
Old August 4, 2012, 12:50:24 AM
Regigigas

"Ya lets go now"Alex said. (And for kicks....i gave giovanni that fine tuned pokemon that hurt your old precious partner) The words echoed through Alex's head
Old August 4, 2012, 08:42:59 AM
Celebi

"hey, alex.....you ok. and i might need a hand, im still kinda weak"Nate said
Old August 4, 2012, 10:10:38 AM
Keldeo

Lily groaned a little bit, waking up. They had really drugged her and Spiky, to pretty much make sure she didn't wake up for quite a while. The 'object', with the group inside, was suddenly lifted into the air, as Arceus came out of seemingly nowhere using Psychic to lift it up as it carried the object towards an odd island region, Drayden being on its back. "Hate to tell you this, but you're going to have to die. You have already injured my organization enough. Your next, and last stop.. Is where the other fools tried to defeat us.. X. If you're lucky, you'll survive for a few days. If not.. My trainer assassins will do what they've already done, and kill you. Be sure not to lose and die! I want to be the ones to kill you.. Come find my base, if you dare!" He was referring to the original group who were sent to X, most of them were killed shortly after arrival.. But all of the original group were now dead. The champion trainers who had defeated Drayden once, Revya's group, had disappeared here shortly after defeating him.. But had they died too?

Last edited by Roxas; August 4, 2012 at 10:11:33 AM.
Old August 4, 2012, 10:14:55 AM
Celebi

"....Drayden, we will defeat you, you want for power will end when we meet up again...and thats a promise"Nate Stated
"Oh.....another person with that same attitude came here a while ago..he must've been so weak i forgot about him..oh well"Drayden scoffed
Nate was enraged at the statement
Old August 4, 2012, 11:10:40 AM
Keldeo

Drayden laughed at Nate's reaction, "Come to think of it, he was with the last few to try to defeat me.. What was his name again? Ryan? I can't remember. I disposed of him quickly with Arceus' power.."

Lily stared at Drayden, "You.. You're Drayden.." Spiky jumped up onto her head, her cheeks sparking with electricity, out of anger. "Piiichu!" it cried, jumping up again, and trying to use Thunderbolt on the grown man, but Arceus stared at her, and used Hyper Beam, knocking Spiky out in a single hit, injuring it a bit and accidently knocking Lily over because of all of the power put into the attack. They were just lucky they weren't seriously injured by the attack..
Old August 4, 2012, 11:24:38 AM
Celebi

"you.....DAMN YOU!!! Drayden......, Anima lets go Mach Punch on Arceus, Volt use Thunder Fang, Croagunk use Sludge Bomb" Nate commanded and all of his pokemon went towards Arceus and were quickly shot down with another Hyper Beam
"Nooooooo!!, darn it"Nate Cried "I dont want them to be hurt like cyan was...ok guys return"
he thought to himself....(I need to get stronger...)"Guys....were gonna have to listen to him, we gotta go to X and settle it there. hey Lily are you ok...is Spiky ok as well"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 4, 2012 at 12:53:10 PM.
Old August 4, 2012, 01:25:14 PM
Regigigas

"urk....drayden you say we can't defeat you but but...WE CAN I KNOW YOU'VE TAKEN CONTROL OF THE GYM LEADERS NOW ZEPHYR AIR SLASH" The pokemon went to attack but arceus blew it away and also Len. "AHH" Len cried than he fell unconscious. Alex quickly grabbed Len and yelled "I'LL KILL YOU YOU MONSTER SKELOSE FIRE FANG NOT ON ARCEUS BUT THE ONE WHO IS CONTROLLING IT"
Old August 4, 2012, 01:45:49 PM
Celebi

"NO!...call it off i ...i dont want anyone getting hurt anymore.. just stop. we'll get our chance." Nate said....do you want this partner to get hurt as well...."
Old August 4, 2012, 02:55:25 PM
Keldeo

Arceus then lifted up the object, its possessed eyes flaring with anger. It then sent the object flying towards a forest on X, tipping it upside down, in order to shatter the group.

Lily would end up on the beach with Spiky and Len, while Nate would find himself near a massive lake, filled with ice. Alex would find himself falling out of the object last, ending up in the forest.. With two boys who seemed to be the exact same watching him.

Nate would be getting watched by Roxie, who played a cord on her guitar. "Whoaaa! Someone fell out of the sky! I dare say Drayden got mad with you, too?"
Old August 4, 2012, 02:57:24 PM
Celebi

"ow........angry is an understatement.dang it i froze up again, why am i so weak..annd wait who the heck are you?"Nate said "And where are my friends.."
Old August 4, 2012, 03:11:56 PM
Keldeo

Roxie played a little bit of her gym's theme song, before answering, "Don't you freakin' recognise me?! I'm Roxie! Poison-type Gym Leader in Unova! I'm against that old creep, though. He's some kind of evil.. As for your friends, I've got no idea. I hope my friends to your friends, before Drayden's trainer assassins do.. I saw you all fall out of that big thing.. But I didn't see where your friends landed. They could be anywhere!" she'd then offer him a hand up letting go of the guitar around her neck.
Old August 4, 2012, 03:25:27 PM
Celebi

"Thank you"as he took her hand
"im here looking for a friend...have you seen him his name is Ryan."Nate asked
Old August 4, 2012, 04:05:55 PM
Keldeo

"Ryan? Yeah, I've seen him around here. Drayden got really reaally mad with him. Dunno what else happened after that. Maybe he got killed, or something? I haven't seen him for a long time." the girl shrugged. "Or maybe he got captured. Probably got captured. If you want to go save him.. Then don't. It's suicide.. Well, it is now. And especially for you."
Old August 4, 2012, 04:23:03 PM
Celebi

"But he IS. My friend, and plus the others i have to get them as well..Cyan come on out..."
and Nate sent out his Buizel. "Bu..i.zel" and i dropped to one knee.
"Hey. your still injured....im sorry i should've acted faster. here it's one of Len's oran berries.." it swatted the berry away and tried to stand on its own.
"I guess your right i am still weak. then, how about helping me to get stronger. i want to save everyone.... i want to end the gym leader's reign. then what are you doing here Roxie
i know...your not here just to be here,or to be a pretty face. so what is it
Old August 4, 2012, 05:01:20 PM
Keldeo

"Let's just say I annoyed Drayden enough to be sent here." she replied, laughing. "Me, Cheren and Marlon all didn't like what he was doing.. So we rebelled, and he sent us here. That's the truth. We met Lenora, who joined us, but besides that, we've not been able to do much. Do you want to help us get rid of Drayden?" she turned serious for a second, looking at him hopefully.
Old August 4, 2012, 05:03:20 PM
Regigigas

"Ugh what happened were's Zephyr is that Lily" Len wondered before passing out again.
Old August 4, 2012, 05:07:05 PM
Regigigas

"Argh you okay Skelose well you seem alright good I was scared I won't put you danger again were are the others I don't want to lose more people were are they!!". "huh who are you two?"
Old August 4, 2012, 05:11:27 PM
Keldeo

The boys looked at eachother for a second, before turning back to him. "We're both Netto! He's from the past, and I'm from the present." one told him, "And don't worry about what I just said. It's complicated." the other said, laughing. "Who're you? You don't look like a gym leader."

Lily, like Len, was only just able to wake up and stand up. She looked at Len, her vision blurring. "Who.. I can't.. Drifting off.." she then fell back onto the sand, passing out.. As two grunts jumped out of the forest behind them, and started to drag them towards the large mountain near the centre of the region, which was the Gym Leader's base.
Old August 4, 2012, 05:14:32 PM
Celebi

"I'll help you defeat Drayden...but first it makes sense to meet up with every one so we have numbers..:Nate said
"By the way do you have a potion my buizel looks like she really needs it"
Old August 4, 2012, 05:17:34 PM
Regigigas

"You seem really suspicious"Alex said. "How do I know I can trust you".
Old August 4, 2012, 05:36:46 PM
Keldeo

"Well, for a start, we killed Iris. Then we helped beat Drayden once.. Well, technically, we're both the same, but anyway." One of the Nettos told him, "And do we look like we'd be old enough to be a gym leader who'd be with Drayden?" they were both about nine or ten.
Old August 4, 2012, 05:44:39 PM
Celebi

-Elsewhere-
"can you believe, some one came to save someone as sinful and pitiful as you."Drayden scoffed
"*cough* oh.yeah if anyone needs pity its you, Old man. If he really came to save me. you will lose, trust me he said he could even beat the Champion."
"Still your tongue lest you lose it" Drayden Barked
"heh....getting riled up again, why dont you let loose and kill me with you almighty dragons then, or are you just too weak"
"oh......ok then i have a splendid idea" he picked up his X-Transceiver, Liza, Tate, bring in Hypno. "prepare to lose everything boy" Drayden Laughed..
Liza and Tate came into the chamber with drayden and they all laughed as the Hypno Grabbed onto the boy's head
"Nate........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!"'

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 4, 2012 at 06:42:00 PM.
Old August 4, 2012, 07:07:44 PM
Keldeo

"Hm. Lignum didn't scream nearly as much as this fool. Either way, he's gone.. Nyahahaha!" Drayden started to laugh quite uncontrollably, then went sombre again. "And we remember what happened to Lignum and his friends?" Liza and Tate both nodded, remembering the fact Volkner had thrown Lignum off of a cliff when his memories returned..
Old August 4, 2012, 07:33:24 PM
Celebi

"y....y..you will not win Drayden..."Then Ryan went quiet...he felt all of his memories be erased,even the ones with nate
then he was completely empty.
"Master Drayden......what do you want me to do..."Ryan asked
"hmmmmm...go after the Girl and destroy her and anyone with her Drayden commanded.
"and what about the others.. dont worry if you come back soon..i have a plan ready, Liza, Tate i want you to call volkner, and if he resists bring him to me.....All is going according to plan. Haaahahahahahahahhaahah" as he laughed uncontrollably
Old August 4, 2012, 07:41:31 PM
Keldeo

Liza and Tate nodded, running to the Electric type Gym Leader's room, and dragged him out, the man sighing when he was before Drayden, "What do you want? I thought you enjoyed seeing me strange my sister enough to let me do whatever I wanted."

The grunts suddenly let out a grunt, as someone hit them. This person was none other than Lenora, "Now that's how to do it where I come from!" the black woman laughed, throwing Lily and Len over her shoulder, and carrying them into the forest, towards the rebellion base.
Old August 4, 2012, 07:51:40 PM
Celebi

"hello......Lenora"Ryan said...his eyes were a sadistic yellow
give up those two to me now.
"No...we need to get rid of drayden, and who are you anyway"
"Drayden is deeply saddened by the fact you didnt join us....so im going to erase you from existence right now, im not going to ask you again give them to me NOW!"Ryan Exclaimed
Old August 4, 2012, 07:56:13 PM
Keldeo

Lenora shook her head, "Sorry home-boy, but you ain't having these kids. Not even if you asked me nicely. I've gotta let 'em rest. Try and kill me all you like, you're not doing to me what you Gym Leader Grunts did to Roark." she suddenly put Lily down and throw up a pokeball belonging to her Watchog. "Watchog, take care of this kid for me!" the pokemon nodded, and tried using Hypnosis on Ryan.. But was quickly taken care of by a sudden Ice Beam from a Fine-Tuned Keldeo in its Usual Form, belonging to Misty. "Nope. Can't have you messing up our plans, Lenora."
Old August 4, 2012, 07:58:49 PM
Celebi

"well....Hello Misty, looking as lovely as usual.., thank you for the assistance, Now Lenora give us the girl NOW.....!"
Old August 4, 2012, 08:03:04 PM
Keldeo

Lenora grumbled a bit when Watchog was knocked out and frozen, "Why'd you want the girl? Drayden ain't content with drooling over Misty?" she laughed at the insult to both Misty and Drayden, before picking Lily back up, and pretty much running past them.. And ended up getting killed by Misty, who shot her in the back, "Sorry Lenora, but after that, I couldn't forgive you. Now, newbie, let's take the girl back to Drayden."
Old August 4, 2012, 08:29:17 PM
Celebi

"Ok..Lets......AHHHHHHHH!!!" Ryan grabbed his head in pain and quickly shrugged it off
"AHH....guh....sorry about that, yes lets go now. " He picked up Lily and walked back to the base
but something in his mind troubled him, but he ignored it.
"....Misty....why did you join him"
"to Gain power, and not to be pathetic, especially to be under that pathetic champions blue and Red" Misty answered
"but dont you think.......nevermind" Ryan said
Old August 4, 2012, 08:33:26 PM
Keldeo

"Blue and Red were fools. Drayden was a fool for letting Red live as long as he did.. But he, like the rest of his foolish group, all died. And no, I didn't think of anything before I joined Drayden. Just that his ideals were the same as mine." Misty laughed. "Do you want to know why we're taking this girl to master Drayden?"
Old August 4, 2012, 08:36:22 PM
Celebi

"No why are we doing this.....i dont remember anything, just that drayden found me here, and thats it. so whats going to happen to the girl"
Old August 4, 2012, 08:40:38 PM
Keldeo

"We're going to have her join us, like you did. And as for why're we're doing this.. We want to become all-powerful. We need to crush all opposition. Like Lenora, for example. Without hesitiation." Misty patted his head, "And don't worry, you'll probably remember something good."
Old August 4, 2012, 08:46:23 PM
Celebi

"something....good, probably. and as for the girl i say we just hold her hostage...and wait for more pawns to arrive.... hey misty do you......fear Drayden by any chance"
Old August 4, 2012, 08:49:45 PM
Keldeo

"Fear him? Not really. It was more Iris I feared. She was so explosive.. And died because of an explosive.. She was a force to be reckoned with, with her Dialga.." Misty remembered hearing of Iris' death, and smirked, "And we can't hold her hostage. Master Drayden's orders. Now come on, let's get her up to Liza and Tate."
Old August 4, 2012, 08:52:11 PM
Celebi

"fine..........i guess we get a new member then....whats next on drayden's list..."
Old August 4, 2012, 09:00:41 PM
Keldeo

"..I've got no idea. I've heard Volkner's planning to escape. Perhaps we should go see Drayden?" Misty suggested, not really knowing what to do now.
Old August 4, 2012, 09:04:25 PM
Celebi

"Volkner huh.....I'll deal with him theres no way he'll beat me, i'll destroy him before he gets a chance to move....hahahah"Ryan chuckled, then a purple aura formed around him and misty noticed the ominous feeling
Old August 4, 2012, 09:13:25 PM
Keldeo

"..Y'know, you're starting to creep me out more than Morty." Misty slowly backed away, before running to Drayden's chamber, "We've brought the girl!"
Old August 4, 2012, 09:18:16 PM
Celebi

"Splendid...misty you do a great job like always.... wake here up and bring her to me, and call Liza and Tate and tell them to bring the hypno" Drayden ordered...
Drayden looks at ryan and sees the dark aura around him and he thought (....it must be taking effect now, his emotions will break and he'll fully be mine)
"Come here Ryan...." drayden handed him the dark stone. and the aura was sucked into the stone
Misty looked in awe.

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 4, 2012 at 09:20:19 PM.
Old August 4, 2012, 09:57:30 PM
Regigigas

Len awoke with a headache he saw a figure in front of him it was Chuck! Len checked for his pokeballs but only one no his friends. then he could see closely he saw Ranger and Colossus but they were'n't the same pokemon soon he saw he was in a battle arena? Then his pokemon attacked him Fatina grinned "Guys what are you doing!" he sent out Zephyr "whats going on what have you done!!!". "It's simple your pokemon are my new temporary partners there gonna kill you capture the shaymin for drayden then were going to kill them want to stop our plans you have to kill them HAHAHA I don't even need my fine tuned pokemon to beat you". "WHAT NO I can't ugh". Then all Len could see was Zephyr being whacked around by his friends " What do I do I can't kill my friends". (Wait if I dont fight i'll also kill Zephyr and they will die I have to I have to fight)Len thought to himself. "Urk... NO I HAVE TO FIGHT". "Guys i'm so sorry... Zephyr magical leaf. The shaymin attacked it's friends but it did nearly nothingthen the pokemon started mercilessly attacking it. "No Zephyr someone help me please!"