Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 18, 2011, 09:24:49 AM
Landorus

The whirlwind sent Gizamimi flying, sending her right into a wall. She got up quickly, however, and began moving to one side of the beast.
Din moved to the beast's other side slowly, studying it carefully. Then, quite suddenly, a ball of green fire appeared in his hand. "Hey, beastie! How about some fire to play with?" He shouted, hurling the fire at the beast.
At that exact moment he hurled the ball of flame, Giza lunged at the beast again. Both were hoping the confusion from the two attacks would ensure at least one hit...
Old August 18, 2011, 09:28:37 AM
Keldeo

The beast roared, firing a blast of fire at Gizamimi, but then got hit by Din's fire.. But it didn't seem to do much. It turned to Din, roared, and shot a wave of water at him. "Oh, i forgot to mention. Fire's useless!~ Admit that you love me, Giza! Maybe then i'll spare you and your friends! Then we can get married! HAHAHAHAH!"
Old August 18, 2011, 09:37:43 AM
Landorus

Both Giza and Din managed to dodge the attacks that were fired at them, though Din still got pretty wet. Giza glared briefly at the avatar, but quickly returned her focus to the beast in front of her. She dashed quickly behind it and jumped at it in an attempt to get a strike in from behind...
Old August 18, 2011, 09:43:21 AM
Keldeo

The beast's tail moved to try to hit Gizamimi, then the beast itself turned around, roaring. It then fired a large tower of wood at her, resembling Woodman.EXE's Wood Tower.
Old August 18, 2011, 09:54:52 AM
Landorus

The tail swept Giza clean out of the air, and into one of the ruined cages. The cage shielded the wolf from most of the wood attack, though there was still enough to do quite a bit of damage.
Din stepped in front of the beast, then, and began procuring multiple sharp objects from thin air, and began hurling them at the beast. "You can stand fire, huh? Well, how about this? Or this?" The onslaught of the sharp metal and glass and other things came in a steady stream, which would hopefully be enough to, if nothing else, distract it's attention...
Giza silently snuck out of the cage she'd been hurled into, coming slowly behind the beast, then waited for a moment... watching... Then suddenly leaped at the beast's tail, attempting to bite down into it.
Old August 18, 2011, 10:00:15 AM
Keldeo

The beast roared, as it was distracted, and tried firing a thunderbolt at Din, before getting it's tail bitten. It went limp straight after. The Avatar-Lawanduu let out a stream of insults in various languages, "Stupid beast! It's weak spot just had to be it's TAIL. DAAAAAAAAMNNNNN!" the avatar yelled, before disappearing. The beast too disappeared.
Old August 18, 2011, 10:18:04 AM
Landorus

Din chuckled nastily. "Heh, he had quite a mouth on him, didn't he?" He said to Giza, which was still a wolf. There were several cuts on her body, staining the white fur red, though none of them seemed to be too bad.
"You are not one to talk about such things." She said in the language of wolves. She knew Din would be able to understand. her.
Din waved his hand negligently. "Yeah, yeah. C'mon, let's get out of here." He started towards the door, Giza moving after him.
Old August 18, 2011, 10:22:17 AM
Keldeo

Just then, the room began to collapse, bits of rubble falling down onto the cages.
Old August 18, 2011, 10:28:22 AM
Landorus

Zig and Idno had finally found a relatively safe place to lay down the wounded. They set down Geoffrich and Iroha as far away from each other as possible, lest another skirmish begin. Idno put Kayla down and brought her up to her feet, and started examining Geoffrich. "Well, the flesh of both of his entire forearms is completely mutilated. Good thing he can stop his blood flow, or he'd be a goner." He heard a few explosions from the other room. "Crap. How long can they hold out?"

Zig was searching through his deck of cards. "They can last long enough." he said absentmindedly. "Ah, here we go..." Zig pulled out the king of hearts. "This oughta fix 'im up."

Zig flicked the card at Geoffrich, and the card disappeared into his chest. Zig put his hands together and Geoffrichs whole body started to glow a pink color. His arms somewhat magically started mending themselves. After about half a minute, he was completely healed. The King of hearts card materialized back in Zig's hand. "Now then,: he said. "What about that girl?"

"Just give her a three," Idno said. "We don't want her to die, but we don't want her to be conscious, either." Zig nodded. "Fair enough." he flicked the three of hearts at her, and her body started to glow faintly, but nothing else seemed to happen. "Umm..." Idno whispered into Zig's ear. "Did that work..?" he asked. "All I did was correct 'er vitals." Zig answered. "Everythin's workin' as it should."

Idno gripped his sword. "Well then, we should help the others." Zig nodded. "Yeh, let's." He gestured to Kayla. "Oy, Girly, if yeh don't have any battle smarts, we'd like you to look after these ones. Make sure Lance doesn't kill the other one." he walked way, and Idno whispered into Kayla's ear. "That's the name the Inventor gave him, by the way. Buddy always called himself Buddy since before we were adopted." Then he followed Zig out the door.

__________________________________________________ _______________

After a minute, they came back. "Well, I'll be damned." Idno said. "Looks like we missed all the action." Zig came in as well. "Well, we'd better pack 'em up and get outta here."

Just then Geoffrich started moving. "W-where..." he muttered. He sat up suddenly and looked around. Unfortunately the first thing he saw was Iroha. A glimmer of hatred swept over his face, and he would have charged in to kill her, if it weren't for Zig throwing a Five of clubs at him to keep him in a sealing hexogram. "Ggh..." Zig growled from fatigue. "We need teh calm 'im down..." he said with difficulty. "We can't have any more fatalities..."

"How the hell are we calm him down with her in the room?" Idno said, pointing at Iroha. Zig's face twisted. "I dunnae!" he yelled. "Jus' do Something!"

__________________________________________________ _______________
Old August 18, 2011, 10:29:24 AM
Landorus

Din and Giza both dodged the falling rubble, starting to quicken their pace, when Din noticed Sylvia and Destiny, still standing to one side of the room. "Come on!" He shouted, beckoning them to hurry. Sylvia started to run towards the exit as well.
Old August 18, 2011, 05:24:45 PM
Landorus

(Figured since I re-introduced a character, I might as well give him a Bio.)

Name: Goes by "Zig." Refuses to tell anyone his real name.
Race: Human
Personality: A bit of a mysterious guy. He enjoys the thrills of risks and Gambling, and speaks in a somewhat self-taught accent that's a mixture of Australian and Scottish. He tends to hide information about various subjects.
Backstory: He was the one who took care of Idno and Buddy before they were all found and took in by The Inventor. After three years of vigorous training, Zig was fed up and escaped. He had been in a mysterious makeshift town with survivors before he was called up by the Inventor to help Destiny and co.
Image/Appearance: He has spiky red hair and wears sunglasses all the time. He also wears a custom-made read leather Blazer he won in a bet, and usually wears black slacks.
Powers/Abilities: He can draw out the powers of any sort of card. He usually carries around a deck of playing cards with him, and sometimes draws on the power of several trading cards, although this method is dangerous, due to the characters on the cards having free will.

Zig's theme    

(Oh, and by the way, I updated the bios of my other characters. I'm waiting on Roxas to post)

Last edited by Idno58; August 18, 2011 at 07:55:48 PM. Reason: Covered a plothole
Old August 18, 2011, 07:20:41 PM
Landorus

(So am I. Oh, and here's Din's Bio: )

Name: Din
Race: Human
Personality: Usually very foul-tempered. Since he is so disfigured, he feels no need to take care of his person, so he's almost always dirty. His language is also pretty bad, and he often trades insults with Giza and Sylvia, like he once did with his younger sister, Terresa. (I'm not going to go into much detail with that in the RP. For the most part, I'll probably just say something like I did in one of the earlier posts, when Chabat got away, or what Roxas had the Lawanduu avatar say when that monster got beaten.)
Backstory: Din was the second-youngest child in his family, being seven when Terresa was born. He first discovered his power of sorcery when he got angry at his eldest brother, Garath, when he was 14, though he took his anger out on a nearby tree. He was always rather rude to his siblings, though little Terresa rather quickly learned how to throw insults back at him, and that eventually formed into their way of showing each other affection. He was the one who warned Giza's family of the oncoming Xionie attack, back when Giza was five, and he had watched over the girl as a hawk until she was about 9, when she first discovered her power of sorcery. When this happened, he led her to the house that he, Garath, and their twin brothers, Tira and Kira, all lived. The girl stayed with them for two years, learning just enough about her powers from them to keep them under control, before heading out on her own again. When he heard of Giza's disappearance, he left to try and find her, though he didn't know that Sylvia had also left that same night. When he learned that she had, He decided to follow her, instead of wandering around.
Image:
Best picture I could find. Pretty big    
Old August 19, 2011, 03:07:22 AM
Keldeo

(Both are fine. I had to go to bed.. And jeeeeez. My dreams are getting stranger by the day.. And i'm still a bit sleepy.. Sucks that the Cleaners are coming in today, or else i'd sleep for the whole day.)

Kayla didn't say anything. She wasn't awake, either.
Old August 19, 2011, 07:42:55 AM
Landorus

Idno just remembered something. "Oh, duh! Of course!" He said, searching through his bag. "I knew dad gave this to me for a reason... he took out a can of some sort of spray. Zig looked confused. "An' what the hell izzat suppose to be?" He asked. Idno started shaking the can. "Well, it's a can of artificial dopamine." Idno said while shaking the can. "It was made to calm down raging demons." He walked up, covered his mouth and nose, and sprayed it in Geoffrich's face. The dopamine took immediate effect. Geoffrich was engulfed in a flash of light and fell to the floor, unconscious.

Pieces of rubble started falling from the ceiling. "Well, bruv," Zig said. "We might as well get goin'." Idno picked up Iroha and Kayla again. "I hear ya." Zig picked up Idno and carried him on his back and they ran out to meet the others. They caught up to Giza and co. and went out the exit.
Old August 19, 2011, 07:58:08 AM
Keldeo

Destiny smiled. "Hopefully that's the last we'll ever see of Lawandork. What about those Xionie that captured me, Idno and Giza, though..?"

Lion was still in the corridor, bleeding to death, or rather, NEAR DEATH. "..My eternal rest.. Thank you.. Humans.." he weakly whispered, before dying. For good.
Old August 19, 2011, 09:27:53 AM
Landorus

"I don't think Chabat will be bothering us for a while yet." Din said, "Now that she knows I'm a part of your group." Sylvia looked at him sharply. Din returned the look calmly, "Well, you didn't think I was going to just leave you, now did you?" He gave her a meaningful look, "And speaking of leaving, what exactly possessed you to leave in the middle of the night, without any sort of warning?"
"This isn't really the time to talk about this." Sylvia said, stepping to the side even as she ran, to avoid some of the falling rubble.
Giza said nothing. She was still running along as a wolf.
Old August 19, 2011, 10:07:58 AM
Landorus

Idno and co. saw the rest of the group and grinned. "Well, Where to next?" he asked cheerfully. He lay Kayla and Iroha down and approached the others. He noticed Din and the wolf. "Huh." he said and turned to Din. "I think you looked better as a Hawk." he said nonchalantly. Then he turned to the wolf and scratched her chin. "And I didn't know you could do that, Giza!" He said, trying hard to restrain his puppy-dog voice. "Hey, Zig!" he said. "Wanna come here and help? These wounds are too deep for licking to heal." Zig walked over and examined Giza. "Yeh, they ain't too bad." he said. On his back, Buddy was sleeping soundly. Zig threw a three of hearts at Giza and the wounds closed up.

"So, uh, Zig." Idno said cautiously. "How did you get here?" Zig looked back and scowled slightly. "Howdja think I got here, Einstein? I was in the corridor, and my bag was with the other belongings, the least yeh can do is figure it out ye'self."

"Sorry..." Idno muttered.
Old August 19, 2011, 10:22:42 AM
Landorus

"And I think you looked better when you were still in that cage." Din said back.
The air around Giza shimmered and blurred, like before. When it cleared, she was human once again. "Be civil, Uncle." She said to Din. She looked over herself, then looked at Zig and inclined her head. "Thanks." She said to him.
Sylvia was looking at Giza curiously. "I don't think I know how to do that yet. Turn from an animal and back, I mean." She said.
Giza shrugged. "I kinda just picked it up." She said, "It's not one of the first things you would learn."
"Can you turn into any animal, then?" Sylvia asked.
"Pretty much." Gizamimi grinned, "If I wanted to, I think I could've turned into that beast from back there. I prefer to take the form of a wolf, though. Or a snowy owl, if I feel like flying."
Old August 19, 2011, 12:40:49 PM
Keldeo

Destiny looked up at Giza, amazed. "You can transform.. That sounds so cool.." Rika slapped him, "Be quiet. As soon as you're out of here... We're allies.. I've decided to take pity on your group, and help you defeat the Xionie." in actual fact, Rika was scared of Buddy and Din.
Old August 19, 2011, 12:53:31 PM
Landorus

Giza glared at Rika, "There was no need for that." She said. She looked around. "We do need to get out of here, though."
"We could try going the way we came in. I'm not sure how that would work, though." Sylvia said, "It looked like a one-way entrance to me."
Giza nodded, frowning slightly, then looked at the others, "Does anyone else know of a way out?"
Old August 19, 2011, 01:17:59 PM
Keldeo

Rika nodded, "Yeah, i know a way out. Those idiots had me on their team at one time, so i've been down here a couple 'a times." she then led the group towards what seemed to be a dead end, then pressed her hand against the wall, which opened up, and disappeared, revealing an exit.
Old August 19, 2011, 01:40:38 PM
Landorus

It was the light from the outside that woke Buddy up. He groaned for a second before Zig dropped him. He got up and stretched. Looked around, and saw Kayla and Iroha in Idno's arms. "Wait, are they...-Is she...-why are..!?" he stammered. Idno glared at him. "Calm down, kid." he said sternly, but reassuringly. "They're just asleep. I'm just carrying them around 'till they wake up. "

"B-but why is she-!?" Buddy pointed to Iroha. Zig lightly knocked Buddy's head aside. "She 'kin leave once she wakes up. We don't want any more people dead." Idno's face lit up. "Oh! Speaking of Iroha..." he set her down and started searching around her belt. "ah, here it is." Idno pulled up a device that looked like a pedometer. "This is the thing she used to morph into people." Zig examined it. "She always was quite an engineer..." he said. "Prob'ly created the whole mechanism to this corridor, she did."

Buddy just noticed something. "Hey, wait." he said. "When did you get here, Um-" Zig slapped his hand over Buddy's mouth. "How many times d'ya haff to say that, kid!? Was not the last forty-seven times I had to correct yeh not enough!?" Idno bowed slightly. "I'm sorry, Mr. Zeig..."

"Zig."

"Mr. Zig..."

Zig looked at him oddly. "Y'know wot? Jus' call me 'bruvver,' okay? Or even better, just 'Bruv.' "

"U-uh, yeah. Sure, 'Bruv.' "

"Jus' talk teh me after yeh've woken up, kid."

Idno picked up Iroha again and started walking outside. "Let's just get out of here." he said.
Old August 19, 2011, 01:59:51 PM
Landorus

Giza squinted against the sunlight for a moment, before walking into the fresh air. She looked around, then smiled. "Feels good to be outside again." She said to no one in particular.
Din came up to stand beside her. His face was oddly gentle. "You should come back to the vale sometime, Giza." He said softly, "We all miss you." Giza looked down at him, a little surprised. He looked back up at her, and his face lost it's gentleness. "Those were Garath's words, not mine." He said harshly. "He told me to say that to you."
"I see." Giza replied, though her smile said quite plainly that she knew otherwise. She looked back over her shoulder at her friends for a moment. "We'll see what happens next." She said softly.
Old August 19, 2011, 02:30:18 PM
Keldeo

Destiny and Rika both looked down. "..Sucks that we're orphans." they both said, at the same time. "And of a difference race, no less." Rika sighed. Kayla began to wake up, moaning. "Jeeez.. Who turn- Oh, we're out! Yeaaaaaaaaaaah!"
Old August 19, 2011, 04:03:00 PM
Landorus

Idno was shocked at Kayla's outburst and nearly dropped her, but caught her again. He set her on her feet. Buddy blushed again, and Zig caught him and chuckled. "Well, I guess it feels like everyfin's back to normal. But... I think we're missing something... but I don't know wot...'
Old August 19, 2011, 05:43:56 PM
Keldeo

"Huh? Missing something?" Destiny turned to Zig, confused. "Hmm.. I don't see anyone missing.. Maybe you're just imaging things, Zeig, was it?"
Kayla stared at him, "..Wait a sec. Weren't you one of those kids in the cage, who seemed to be attached to that girl? Man, you look like you're twins, or something. Or lovers, but you're probably too young for that."
Rika glared at Kayla, "For your information, I'm his sister."
Old August 19, 2011, 08:14:36 PM
Landorus

Sylvia did a quick head count. "Everyone's here." She said after a minute. She glanced over at Giza and Din, then smiled softly. Even though she knew she was technically part of their family now, she still felt a little awkward about that sort of thing. Having no recollection of family will do that to you, I guess... She thought. She looked up at the sky. "Anyone want to hazard a guess at the time?"
Old August 20, 2011, 10:40:15 AM
Keldeo

Andrew, who had said and done nothing, looked up at the sky. "..5AM. Give or take a couple of minutes." he replied, to Syliva.
Old August 20, 2011, 11:06:27 AM
Landorus

Sylvia nodded, "Alright. I think we should at least have some breakfast before we go any farther." She looked around, "I'm not entirely sure this is the best place for it, though, considering how close we are to this Xionie HQ."
Giza also looked around, "Well... there's a cave not too far away from here." She glanced over at Destiny and Idno. "We've been there before. It's fairly large, so I don't think we'll have a whole lot of trouble space-wise." She looked at the others. "How about it?"
Old August 20, 2011, 11:51:32 AM
Landorus

"Works for me." Idno said. "Heck, if we're lucky, we might find Magnus there." He looked behind him and saw Buddy, who was hiding his face ever since Kayla said the word "lovers," and laughed. "This is the same guy that murdered a master swordsman and shielded everyone from a mega-impact cannon!?" He and Zig cracked up. Zig slapped him on the back. "Come on, ya pathetic bloke." he said. "Le's go."
Old August 20, 2011, 12:03:07 PM
Keldeo

Destiny nodded, "Sur-" but then, the image of a young pale-skinned girl appeared infront of them, causing Rika to cring. "..Eh? Aren't you a bit young to be out here on your own?" Kayla asked, staring at her. "...Watch who you are talking to, human." the girl replied, in a cold, harsh voice.
Old August 20, 2011, 12:10:21 PM
Landorus

Buddy looked at the girl who randomly appeared in front of them, wide-eyed at the fact that she eerily resembled Geoffrich. "c-can you control the dead, too?" he asked without thinking.
Old August 20, 2011, 12:15:43 PM
Keldeo

The girl nodded, "..Yes. I sense.. A being of the dead, with you.. Ah, Rika. Why are you siding with the humans, that locked me in the Tower?" Rika cringed again. "..Because. I don't want to have to kill.. THAT KID." she pointed to Buddy, and shivered. "..A maverick.. Hmm.. And to think.. I used to like you. CAPRICORN. Darnit, Capricorn?! Where are you?!" the young girl looked around, then sighed. "..We could have been friends.."
Old August 20, 2011, 12:32:56 PM
Landorus

Zig leaned over to Idno and whispered in his ear. " 'sit just me," he asked. "Or are these lasses gettin' a little... odd in the head..?" Idno whispered back. "I don't think it's you." He replied. "Let's not get involved more than we have to." Zig nodded. "Brilliant plan, guv."

Buddy looked at Rika when she pointed at him and his ego inflated a bit, and it showed. He put his hand on his hat and smiled modestly. Then he unconsciously looked in Kayla's direction, but caught himself afterward.
Old August 20, 2011, 12:37:42 PM
Keldeo

The girl stared at Buddy, before a long crystal-like blade appeared in her hand. "..If you are so afraid of him.. Then i'll kill him first. By the way, humans.. My name is Isuka.. The first Xionie ever created.."
Kayla blinked, "EEEEEEHHHH?! This kid's.. No way!"
Destiny took out Rika's sword, only for Rika to take it back. "I know where there's a cooler weapon for you, Little Brother."
Old August 20, 2011, 12:50:35 PM
Landorus

"H-hold on!" Idno said. "That's impossible! My father was a big engineer behind the Xionie, and his first Xionie creation was product Croajun!" Idno remembered the disfigured, monkey-stanced zombie creature that ruined his reputation with the Inventor.

Buddy stepped forward. "I don't care what you are." he said, slightly encouraged by Rika's fear. He motioned one of his hands off another and made a scimitar out of fibers. Then, he waved his other forearm in a circle and created a shield. He spun his sword around in his hand and several spheres of fibers appeared, suspended in the air. "Let's make this a fair fight." he said. "Make your move."
Old August 20, 2011, 12:53:58 PM
Keldeo

Kayla jumped away from Idno, and took out two daggers, "I'll help too!" she smiled.
Isuka simply shook her head, before lifting up her arm, a whole load of Xionie bursting up from the ground. "..Kill them, Men." she commanded, before rushing at Buddy with her sword, and slashing at him, repeatedly.
Old August 20, 2011, 01:02:19 PM
Landorus

Giza straightened slightly when she heard her Father's name. She slowly drew her sword, slashing at the Xionie that came rushing at them. If he is here, She thought, We'll have to be careful.

Sylvia also drew her own sword, and Din prepared a few fireballs, hurling them at the Xionie.

Capricorn was standing back in the trees a little ways, watching. He didn't care much what happened to the others. He only had eyes for Gizamimi. He watched silently for a chance to get at her.
Old August 20, 2011, 01:05:07 PM
Keldeo

More and more Xionie began to come up from the ground, rushing at the group, but for some reason, didn't attack Buddy or Kayla. "..Don't attack these two.. They're mine.." Isuka told them, in their minds, using a strange power of her's.
Destiny punched and kicked at the Xionie, but his attacks were rather useless. Rika slashed at any of her fellow Xionie that came near them. One dropped a blade similar to Isuka's, which Destiny quickly picked up and used against the waves of Xionie.
Old August 20, 2011, 01:07:52 PM
Landorus

Idno had somehow exploded in a flurry of sharp fibers, and then appeared behind Isuka. "I may be confident, but I'm not cocky." he said. "And definitely not stupid." He disappeared again, and dozens of Xionie suddenly developed severe gashes and fell to the ground. Spheres of energy flew from nowhere, exploding when the contacted anything, leaving sharp wires in their place. Anything touching them would be cut cleanly, with barely any resistance. Soon, the whole army was either incapacitated or too scared to venture past the wires.

"Now, as I was saying." Buddy said, appearing in front of Isuka in a full battle stance. "Let's make this a fair fight."
Old August 20, 2011, 01:13:42 PM
Keldeo

Kayla got into a battle stance of her own, resembling Zidane Tribal's, from Dissidia, "Y'know, i doubt she even knows what 'fair' means." Isuka sighed, before creating a crystal barrier around herself, Buddy, and Kayla. Kayla, however, was then sealed behind another crystal wall, inside the barrier, meaning she was stuck in a sort of 'room', unable to fight. "..One on one." the young girl smiled, before raising her weapon.
Old August 20, 2011, 01:31:04 PM
Landorus

Buddy smiled, too. "Hey, you can do that, too?" He created two fields around him and Kayla. "We're so alike, it's kind of eerie." he said. Then he launched around five exploding fiber spheres at Isuka.
Old August 20, 2011, 02:03:00 PM
Keldeo

Isuka created a crystal barrier around herself, causing the sphere to explode on contact with the barrier, which disappeared as soon as it was hit, the girl herself unharmed. "...If you cannot defeat me.. Your little 'girlfriend' in there.. Will be trapped forever."
Old August 20, 2011, 02:09:13 PM
Landorus

Buddy disappeared, and made Kayla disappear, too. He told Kayla, "These wires are refracting the light around you, so she can't see you." he said. "But be careful, this doesn't work as well in confined spaces." He formed tendrils of energy from the ground and attempted to grab Isuka's legs while forming a spear to impale her from behind.
Old August 20, 2011, 02:11:39 PM
Keldeo

Isuka cursed, rather loudly, before rolling to the side, to try to dodge the tendrils of energy, seemingly afraid of them. Rika also seemed afraid of the tendrils of energy, as she watched the fight. "Where'd your girlfriend go.. And where did YOU go, coward?"
Old August 20, 2011, 02:23:43 PM
Landorus

"Coward, huh?" Buddy said. "Well, here, I'll show myself. Here's a little trick I picked up on television." He formed several slates surrounding Isuka. Suddenly, his image appeared in all of the slates. "What's wrong?" he asked with fake sympathy. "I showed myself, didn't I?" all of the images of Buddy simultaneously materialized needles of energy in their hands and threw them at Isuka in a steady stream. "Y'see, I can't figure out a name for this technique. Think you could help me out with that?" He said as he was throwing needles.

Last edited by Idno58; August 20, 2011 at 02:24:15 PM.
Old August 20, 2011, 02:30:07 PM
Keldeo

Isuka seemed to disappear, as the needles went through her. She then appeared on the other side of the barrier, with Buddy and Kayla trapped inside. She'd then begin to compress the barrier, making it become smaller and smaller. "Give up, and i just might spare you.."
Old August 20, 2011, 02:40:01 PM
Landorus

Buddy's eyes flashed. He created a pillar of energy and placed it against the walls of the sphere. Zig saw this and sighed. " 'Ow many times do I gotta save your arse!?" he said. Then he threw a Six of Cubs at the barrier and clasped his hands together. A brown hexogram appeared and a drill came out of it, attempting to break the field. Then he threw a ten of Diamonds in Isuka's direction, and the card turned into a blizzard of red diamond shards.

Last edited by Idno58; August 20, 2011 at 02:40:37 PM.
Old August 20, 2011, 02:45:01 PM
Keldeo

The field shattered, but Kayla's small room was still intact, but not compressing. It stayed the same shape and size. Isuka was hit by a couple of diamonds, and sent flying a little bit back, the diamonds imbedding themselves in her arms and chest.. However, she was still 'alive', shall we say.
Old August 20, 2011, 03:36:10 PM
Landorus

"She's a tough one." Zig said. "I'll just have to use a secret weapon." He pulled an odd card out of his pocket. Idno looked at it and cocked his head. "I-is that a Yu-Gi-Oh card..?" he asked. Zig ignored Idno and threw the card into the air. "Come here! Neo-Parshath, the Sky Paladin!"

The card grew and morphed until it became a pale-faced man with heavy, magical armor and wings. "What is thy will, human?" It said in a booming voice. Zig pointed to Isuka. "That lady there is about to kill two people, one of them a maiden!" Parshath cast a gaze over Isuka. "You hath said enough, human." It said in a superior tone. "I shall heed thy request. This sinner will feel my heavenly judgment!" He flew up higher into the air and charged at Isuka from above, his short sword glistening with godly might. "Shield Destroyer!" He shouted.

Last edited by Idno58; August 20, 2011 at 03:37:29 PM.
Old August 20, 2011, 04:02:43 PM
Keldeo

Isuka stared up at the beast, before splitting into three copys of herself, each of them getting up, and trying to escape the winged.. Thing.
Old August 20, 2011, 04:24:55 PM
Landorus

"Hey, Parshath. Wouldn't ya rather fight on yeh home turf?" Zig asked the angelic being. Parshath looked back at Zig. "If thou canst do that, human, thou shalt have my gratitude." Zig smirked. "No problem, Guv." He said as he searched through his deck. Here we go... Bring on The Sanctuary in the Sky!"

As Zig threw the card high in the air, it shined so brilliantly that everyone was blinded. when the light settled down, the area had drastically changed. The place became a city square paved with white bricks, on an island where clouds were only on the horizon. In the background a Pantheon loomed over the group. Parshath looked pleased. "Yes, this is good, human." He said. "Now my power will increase by twofold!" He rose in the air and his sword and shield shined brilliantly. "Now thou shalt feel heavenly wrath!" He yelled at Isuka. All of the light went into his shield as he fired a ray of holy energy that consumed all three Images of Isuka.

Last edited by Idno58; August 20, 2011 at 04:26:13 PM.
Old August 20, 2011, 04:46:05 PM
Keldeo

Isuka opened her mouth, but was engulfed by the light. Her body seemed to disappear, straight after.. But in the three bodies' places, were card keys.
Old August 20, 2011, 04:59:23 PM
Landorus

"That was easier than I hath expected." Parshath said. He turned towards Zig. "I request to be sent back, Human." He said. Zig nodded. "No problem, Guv." he said. "Thanks a bullion." He snapped his fingers and Parsath became a card again, as well as the square becoming a field again. The cards flew back to his hand and he put them in his pocket again. Zig yawned. "Well, I do believe you owe me two times over." he said to Buddy. Buddy shrugged. "But I wasn't even getting started." he said. "I still had forty tricks up my sleeve." Zig walked over and knocked him on the head again. "And none of 'em coulda got you outta that trash compactor? Looks like you need to watch more television."

Idno walked over, and picked up the key cards. "and it looks like you need to watch less, bro." he said. "Yu-Gi-Oh cards? Seriously? Couldn't you have picked something more, y'know, classy?" Without awaiting an answer, he brought the card keys to Rika. "You seemed to know this girl well." he said. "You know what these are?"
Old August 20, 2011, 05:10:38 PM
Landorus

Giza and Sylvia both looked around, their eyes going wide. Din just grunted, though you could see in his eyes he was impressed. Capricorn was pretty amazed himself.. Until he realized that the tree he'd previously been hiding behind was gone. He swore, which, unfortunately for him, was what gave him away.
Giza whirled around, her eyes going hard as she caught sight of him. "So, there you are." She said calmly.
Capricorn glared at her, then drew his own sword. "It's been a long time, girl." He said, "I was almost afraid you'd gone and died."
"I'm afraid not." She replied, "And I'm not planning on doing so any time soon."
"Well, perhaps I could help to, shall we say, rearrange your schedule." He started to come forward, but stopped when he noticed Din. His expression suddenly became fearful. "Y-you!"
"Why, hello there, Capricorn." Din said cheerfully, "What are you doing around here?"
"I came to finish what I should have long ago." He replied, glancing at the girl.
"Oh, really? 'Cause, if I remember correctly, we had some unfinished business to take care of, don't we?" Din held out one hand, as though he were about to make something appear in it. Capricorn took a couple of steps back, his eyes fearful. "Where are you going?" Din called, faming surprise, "I thought you said you have something to finish." The Xionie turned and ran.
Din chuckled nastily, lowering his hand again. Sylvia looked at him curiously, "What was that all about?" She asked him.
"I'll tell you later." Din replied. Then the scenery changed again, and Capricorn ran headlong into a tree. He fell backwards, then got up and started running again.

(Man, I'm glad you can see earlier posts when you click on "Go advanced".)
Old August 21, 2011, 07:06:07 AM
Keldeo

The 'room' that Kayla had been trapped in disappeared, freeing the girl. "..Jeez, that looked pretty easy.." she sighed.
Rika nodded, "Yeah, i knew her. These are the key cards into the palace of the Xionie. Knowing Isuka, that was just a fake.. She hasn't left the 'palace' ever since she was turned into the first Xionie by her dad."
Old August 21, 2011, 07:47:48 AM
Landorus

Idno looked confused. "How was she the first Xionie?" he asked. "My father created the prototype Xionie. How could she have gotten first? Was she made with a completely different method or what?" Buddy ignored Rika and Idno's conversation and walked up to Kayla. "Are you okay? Did you... get hurt in any way?" he said, trying to fight the feeling of severe unease in his chest.
Old August 21, 2011, 08:58:43 AM
Keldeo

Kayla nodded, "Yeah, i'm fine.. Why wouldn't I be, Buddy?" in reality, Isuka had planted a secret device inside of her, when she trapped her, but didn't activate the device. Not yet.

Rika stared at him. "She was transformed into one before they started to make prototype versions of the Xionie.. Apparently, according to records.. That crojian guy, and Isuka.. Were made in the same day, same time."
Old August 21, 2011, 11:00:10 AM
Landorus

"Well, I figured... you looked kinda scared. Something else happen in there?" Buddy replied.

Idno shook his head. "Well, forget about that. I vote we go to the palace sometime relatively soon." Zig nodded. "Sounds like a good plan teh me." he said.
Old August 21, 2011, 11:14:06 AM
Keldeo

"Nah." Kayla shook her head, "Nothing much happened." Iroha began to wake up, blinking like mad. "EEEEEHHHH?!"
Old August 21, 2011, 11:18:39 AM
Landorus

Sylvia bent over her and looked down. "Y'know, you could hurt your eyes blinking like that." She said to her.
Old August 21, 2011, 11:24:34 AM
Landorus

"What's wrong?" Idno asked. "Surprised you didn't die? I am, too." He looked toward Buddy, who wasn't listening to the conversation. "If he wasn't so nice, you'd be painting the walls of the hallway right now."
Old August 21, 2011, 11:35:16 AM
Keldeo

"Y-You.. You.." Iroha jumped up, and cried. "Thank you! Thank you!" she kept saying, to both Idno and Buddy.
Old August 21, 2011, 02:07:38 PM
Landorus

"Idno couldn't help but snicker. "Just... just get outta here..." he said through his tightly clenched smile. (I can't believe it...) he thought. (She's grown even more pathetic than me. It's actually kind of sad. I almost feel bad for her.)

Zig walked up to her. " 'Old on a sec." he said. "I've heard you were one helluva engineer. Wot kinda redeemin' qualities you got?"
Old August 22, 2011, 01:35:46 AM
Keldeo

Iroha stared at him, "Depends on what you want, Human. I built a device to let me take on the shape of other people.. I even made those card keys Rika's holding, and the system of getting in and out those corridors."
Old August 22, 2011, 07:36:56 AM
Landorus

"What I mean is," Zig replied, "If we let you join our little band, wot'll you do do help us?"
Old August 22, 2011, 07:45:20 AM
Keldeo

"Ah. I could make some things for you, like swords, guns.. Teleporters.. Shields.. the list could go on! All you'd have to do is find the materials." Iroha replied, holding up a small device, "Shield, activate." she smirked, as a large shield, resembling the Reflect spell in KH opened up around her.
Old August 22, 2011, 08:05:51 AM
Landorus

Idno, Buddy, and Zig all looked at each other. Finally, Zig spoke up. "Well, follow us if yeh wont. Yeh seem to be able to survive on your own." He asked Rika. "Which way to the Palace place?"

Last edited by Idno58; August 22, 2011 at 08:06:08 AM.
Old August 22, 2011, 08:19:01 AM
Keldeo

"I'll tag along with you.. For now.." Iroha grinned. In her pocket, was the button to activate the device hidden inside Kayla.. But apparently, she couldn't activate the device until they were inside the tunnels underneath the palace.
Rika pointed to a palace-like building up on a hill, "There it is.. But there's a load of tunnels leading to it. The only way in and out of the buildin-" "Built by me, of course!" Iroha piped up, "They were built as the only way in and out of the Palace, armed with insanely powerful weapons, hidden in traps, also built by me. That first key card allows entry into the tunnels, the second turns off the traps, and third lets you in the palace."
Andrew glared at the Xionie, "..Is there anything you don't make or know?"
Old August 22, 2011, 08:25:17 AM
Landorus

Zig thought about Andrew's question, smirked, then chuckled, and then burst out in laughter. "Oh, man." he said, wiping away tears. "Teh stuff that goes through my head..." He walked in the direction of the palace. "Let's just get goin' before I think about other stuff." Idno and Buddy followed. "Well, we certainly don't want that." Idno said.
Old August 22, 2011, 08:30:00 AM
Keldeo

Rika, Iroha, Kayla, Destiny and Andrew all followed, Kayla staying near Buddy, for some reason. "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP." an extremely loud beep sounded, as a land mine went off behind the group, but no one seemed harmed.
Old August 22, 2011, 08:34:57 AM
Landorus

As the explosion went off, Buddy instinctively made a large shield out of fibers and moved closer to Kayla. He then blushed slightly and started walking again.
"Bloody Hell!" Zig interjected. He saw the rubble raining from the sky from the explosion. He glared at Iroha, and continued on. " 'Redeeming Qualities' my arse..." he mumbled under his breath. "That lass's gonna get us all killed."
Old August 22, 2011, 08:42:48 AM
Keldeo

(Oh hoh hoh.)

Iroha hadn't been the one who had set off the land mine, though. Behind the group, was a Xionie resembling Roxas from Kingdom Hearts, minus the really spiky hair and keyblades. Instead of the keyblades, the Xionie wielded two swords, one black, one white, and rushed at Iroha and Rika, "Traitors!" 'he' yelled, slashing at them, but Iroha's shield protected the two Xionie, and knocked the Roxas-Xionie back, into another land mine, blowing 'him' up. "Hmph. Loser." Rika laughed.
(It had to be SOMEONE. But not a main character, or Iroha.)

Last edited by Roxas; August 22, 2011 at 08:43:16 AM.
Old August 22, 2011, 08:51:30 AM
Landorus

:Meanwhile, at the Palace:

A man in a long, white coat and a chinstrap beard looked out the window, observing the group. "Hmm. What an oddball team." He said, and sipped a cup of tea, as he looked closer. "Oh-ho! I see some familiar faces down there!" He grabbed a staff and walked down a hallway. "Croajun!" he called. "Help me welcome our guests." A lanky, green skinned Xionie appeared from a trapdoor in the attic. "Coming, master." he said somewhat reluctantly.
Old August 22, 2011, 09:11:54 AM
Keldeo

The group began to get close to the tunnels, and when they got to a mountain, Rika handed Iroha the key cards. "KEY ONE." the mountain roared, and Iroha held up the first key card, the wall of the mountain opening up. "Disable Traps!" she called, holding up the second, then put the two cards away. A quiet 'beep' sounded, from Iroha's pocket. She had activated the device inside Kayla. The pink haired girl stopped, suddenly, before taking out her daggers.
Old August 22, 2011, 09:20:36 AM
Landorus

Sylvia looked at Kayla quickly, "Is something wrong?" She asked, one hand on her sword hilt. Giza also turned, though her sword was already unsheathed. It had been since the incident with the mines.
Old August 22, 2011, 09:46:35 AM
Landorus

Buddy turned around. With a flick of his hand, fibers came out of the ground to immobilize both Kayla and Iroha. He slowly walked towards Iroha and his arm enlarged, his bones increasing in size and density. He took his now enlarged hand and clasped it over her collarbone. "Why take so much pride," he said, squeezing tighter. "In making me suffer?" He smashed Iroha to the ground, his hand large enough to cover her entire back. "Give me a reason why I shouldn't crush your entire torso right now." Geoffrich said.
Old August 22, 2011, 10:51:49 AM
Keldeo

Iroha panted, "..Because i didn't do anything to you, this time.." she replied. Kayla stared at Buddy, or rather, Geoffich, "..Buddy..?" she asked, confused. "Why are you..?"
Old August 22, 2011, 11:02:23 AM
Landorus

Geoffrich didn't say anything. He glared at Iroha and stood up, but didn't let go. "I can't trust you to be by yourself." he said menacingly. "If I sense even vaguely that you're up to something, you will have nothing left to protect your heart and lungs. Do you understand?" As he said this, a bone came out of the ground and morphed into the shape of a ring. He put the ring around Iroha's hands and it shrunk. He looked at Idno, who nodded, and let go to take point, his back becoming unusually large and flat.

"Guess you're under my custody, now." Idno said. "Think of it as parole."

Last edited by Idno58; August 22, 2011 at 11:03:12 AM.
Old August 22, 2011, 11:07:06 AM
Keldeo

Iroha nodded, "If you say so." she replied. "..I wonder what the device does to Buddy's little sweetheart." she thought to herself, silently, as Kayla tried to struggle free of the fibers.
Old August 22, 2011, 11:09:04 AM
Landorus

Geoffrich heard Kayla struggling and cut the fibers, while further increasing mass of the bones in his back.
Old August 22, 2011, 11:20:05 AM
Keldeo

Kayla dropped to the ground, and looked around.
Old August 22, 2011, 07:47:39 PM
Landorus

Sylvia held her hand out to Kayla to help her up.
Giza looked around wearily. "Something's not right here.." She muttered.
"We're almost right underneath the Xionie. What do you think is wrong?" Din said sourly.
"Hush, Uncle." Giza told him, almost absently.
Old August 22, 2011, 09:16:35 PM
Landorus

The man in the white coat aprroached the party nonchalantly. Before they noticed him, he scanned them over with a scouting mechanism over his eye. He switched the mechanism to a function dubbed "Aura." there were two boys, a young man, and a woman with average auras. Two girls with mystic silver auras, and an older man with a viciously powerful mystic aura. There was also a man with a reckless and confident aura. There were two girls near the back with auras completely identical to one another, but what really caught his eye was a large aura coming from the boy in front. It was a dark, writhing mass of emotions like hatred, fear, disgust, and longing. The man chuckled. "That's him, alright." he said and came into view of the group.

"Welcome to the Palace Isuka, friends." he said aloud. I do believe I shall be your host for this tour." The three brothers looked at the man in bewilderment. "D-dad!?" Zig finally exclaimed. The Inventor's composure didn't falter. "Yes, I do believe I am." He said. "And it would be my honor to help my sons of soul help them reach their goals." he bowed with exaggerated politeness, and then put the back of his hand on his forehead. "but alas," he said theatrically. "my orders strictly prohibit me from helping you. But I do not wish to hurt any of you." he looked straight into the eyes of Idno and Zig. "I guess all I can do is walk back to my room... Through the trecherous maze that awaits, but at least I know the way, unlike most of you... I shall bid you adieu, and may we see each other again." he turned around back into the palace corridors. "Oh, dear, these hallways are much too dark for my liking. I should light the way so I can see where I am going. He took out his staff and a yellow crystal glowed brightly, which lit up the hallway. "Well, then," the Inventor looked back and gave a goodbye salute. "Ciao."

"Let's follow him." Idno said after the hall went dark again. "He was literally begging us to." before anyone could respond, Zig and Geoffrich went deeper into the corridor.
Old August 23, 2011, 02:01:17 AM
Keldeo

Andrew and Destiny followed Idno, Geoffrich and Zig almost imiately, while Iroha was dragged, Rika blinked, and followed.. But Kayla just stood there. "..Weird.."
Old August 23, 2011, 07:19:20 AM
Landorus

As The Inventor was walking slowly enough for the group to catch up, but fast enough that they wouldn't be able to see him, Croajun dropped from the ceiling. "What was that all about?" he asked. "Why are you really letting them follow you?" The Inventor smiled. "By now you should know, Croajun, that I am a man of my word. Everything I say is the truth. But, I don't exactly have to say everything, do I?" He chuckled. "But, everything I said back there was the whole truth. I am forbidden to help them but I do not want to hurt them." Croajun was getting just a little impatient. "So why are you leading them into the palace?"

"To help them fulfill their goals."

"And what are their goals?"

"To get rid of Isuka."

Croajun stared at The Inventor blankly. "You're what?" The Inventor stared back. "I said, I'm going to help them get rid of Isuka." Croajun stopped walking. "I'm sorry, sir." he said. "But I can't let you do that." Te Inventor looked back, puzzled. "Really? she's been a thorn in my side for a long time. Every time I have to bring her food and water up there she gives me this dirty look coming from the depths of Hell itself. And besides, shouldn't you of all people be willing o kill her? I mean, she was born on the same day as you, and she's obviously better in every conceivable way except for one. That one being that you're loyal and trustworthy and she is the opposite." Croajun started turning around. "You're wrong. Isuka has... Isuka has been my idol since the day I've heard of her. She tells the world that even the first try is better than the other attempts. As another 'first try' myself, I respect and idolize her, and... never mind. Just leave me to kill them."

The Inventor turned around as well. "Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you." he called out. "There are more than a few people back there that could slice you into ribbons without even trying." Croajun turned back. "Like whom?" The Dun started recalling. "Well of course, there are my three sons, who have been specifically trained to kill Xionie; there are two girls with strange mystic powers; an old man with exceptionally powerful mystic powers; A girl that both of us are acquainted with that has an electromagnetic force field that you could never break, and there's even a former Xionie general that went maverick, but is still just s powerful." He turned around and started walking the way he was going before. "And those're just the ones who have strong abilities I can sense." Croajun sneered and went back into the ceiling, climbing through a trapdoor. (If I can't kill them in a group) he thought. (I'll just separate them.)
Old August 23, 2011, 07:43:28 AM
Keldeo

(..Wasn't the inventor forgetting a certain three people?)

Kayla grinned, before running back to catch up with Idno and co. "Hey, Buddy.. I can hear something.. Like moving.." this was true. It sounded like the whole of China was moving above them. In the next room, was 11 doors, and, a rather strange 11 sided 'die'. Each side of the 'die' had a logo, and each door had a logo.

Last edited by Roxas; August 23, 2011 at 07:47:32 AM. Reason: Forgot someone.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:06:29 AM
Landorus

Zig went up to Geoffrich. "You're the one who watches all the Telly." he said. "You figure this out." Geoffrich rolled the die. It landed on a Star symbol, and a key popped out of he pedestal. It had a star shape. He picked up the key and stood in front of the door with a star on it. "Simple." he said. Idno and Zig Shrugged and did the same thing. Idno's die landed on an X symbol. Zig, who was a master at controlling dice, rolled it in a way so it landed with the Spade symbol. They both stood in front of their respective doors.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:09:59 AM
Keldeo

Andrew then rolled the dice, and got the greek letter Omega. He took the key, and walked over to the omega-door. Destiny then rolled it, and got the greek letter Alpha, he too took the key, and walked over to the alpha-door. Kayla stood back, "..I'll roll last, shall I?" Rika nodded, threw the dice, got the greek letter Enigma, took the key, and walked over to the door marked with the greek letter Enigma.

Last edited by Roxas; August 23, 2011 at 08:13:46 AM. Reason: Forgot Rika.
Old August 23, 2011, 08:11:30 AM
Landorus

(What about Rika..?)
Old August 23, 2011, 08:19:28 AM
Keldeo

(Edited it, so that she rolled.)
Old August 23, 2011, 09:18:17 AM
Landorus

Sylvia picked up the dice and rolled it. It landed on an infinity sign. She took the key, nd then stood back a bit. Then Din rolled, and his symbol was a rather intricately drawn heart. He took the key, then glared at Sylvia and Giza, who were both trying, with little success, to stifle giggles. "I'll have you know that there is nothing funny about me rolling a heart." "Of course not." The two girls said in unison, though both were still trying to hide grins. Din grunted, but said nothing more. Giza rolled next. The symbol she rolled was a teardrop shape, with a small shape somewhat resembling a heart near the center of the wider part of the drop. She stared at it a moment, one hand almost automatically fingering her locket, before she picked up the key. Neither Din, nor Sylvia commented on that. The three then took their place in front of their respective doors. Din looked to Kayla. "And now, me little darlin'," He said, lapsing into an odd brogue that he occasionally enjoyed using, "I do believe that it is yer turn."
Old August 23, 2011, 09:24:24 AM
Keldeo

"..Hang on a moment. There's 11 doors, 11 sides, and only ten of us.. What if all of the other doors lead to dead ends?" Kayla replied, counting everything.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:28:01 AM
Landorus

"There's a pretty low chance of that." Din replied. "And besides," Sylvia added, "There are 11 of us." She nodded to Iroha, "She hasn't rolled yet."
Old August 23, 2011, 09:36:35 AM
Landorus

Geoffrich glared at Iroha and claws grew from his fingertips. Idno got his dopamine spray ready just in case.

Last edited by Idno58; August 23, 2011 at 09:36:40 AM.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:38:15 AM
Keldeo

"..Oh." Kayla mumbled. In her room in the palace, the real Isuka swore. She had meant to make a 12th door and 12th side of the die. Iroha took the die, and rolled it.. "Ding.. Ding.. Ding.." it hit the ground three times, and landed on a strange rune, resembling a K. Iroha took the K-key, and stood by the door. "Just one last side, so.. I don't need to wonder what i'll get." Kayla smiled, took the last 'die' side, threw it, and out came a key, the top resembling a L. The L-door was closest to Kayla, as well. "Onwards!" Andrew declared, opening his door, and stepping inside. Destiny shyly opened his door, and stepped inside, worried about what was inside. Iroha nodded to Rika, both opening their doors, and stepping inside. Kayla looked to Buddy/Geoffich, "..Time for the real fun!~" Isuka yelped, smiling to herself, in her room, watching each person, through Kayla's eyes.
Old August 23, 2011, 09:54:04 AM
Landorus

The three sorcerers looked at one another. "Keep in touch," Din said, "and be careful." The two girls nodded, and they all entered through their doors.
Old August 23, 2011, 10:35:19 AM
Landorus

Idno, Geoffrich, and Zig walked through their respective doors.

As Idno walked through his corridor he found himself next to a great chasm with several small platforms. There was an artificial night sky above him, with thousands of stars and constellations he recognized. He jumped across each platform, converting his attention to keeping his balance. out of the chasm he saw a large hill, and decided to climb it.

Zig's corridor led him to a beach. There was a starry sky here, too. He tested the water and found out it was completely distilled. There was no salt or minerals in it whatsoever. The strangest thing, however, was a cabana not far away. He decided to go in its direction.

Geoffrich's path led to a garden, like those in front of lavish castles. There was also a night sky in this room. Through the night, he heard faint music, and was strangely drawn toward it, the music soothing his soul. In a flash of light, he turned into Buddy again and followed the music.
Old August 23, 2011, 10:44:55 AM
Keldeo

Kayla had entered her door, being controlled by Isuka. Her door opened up into a black corridor, with essentually no features at all, except for a glowing white door at the end of the corridor.

Destiny's door opened up to a rather odd version of the ruins, where he had fought off Xionie a year before, when Gizamimi saved him. Standing next to a fallen pillar, was Gizamimi, for some reason. "..But wasn't her door on the other side of the room?" he asked, silently.

Rika's door opened up to a toyroom, that resembled N's Toyroom, from Pokemon Black and White, complete with the skateboard and basketball hoop.

Iroha's door opened up to a corridor like Kayla's, except the door at the end of the corridor wasn't glowing.

Last edited by Roxas; August 23, 2011 at 11:09:04 AM. Reason: Idno had something planned for the brothers.
Old August 23, 2011, 11:23:23 AM
Landorus

The Gizamimi Destiny saw smiled and waved to him, as though she'd been waiting for him.

The other Gizamimi, however, had entered through her own door, and was standing, to her surprise, in the basement of her house. It looked exactly as she remembered it: and old workbench at the back of the room, with a small, three-legged stool right next to it. Crates and boxes were stacked all around the room, though none of them seemed to be cracked or damaged, as they had been after the Xionie had attacked her home town. The old walking stick she used to defend herself against the Xionie that had come after her was leaning against the wall, undamaged. She looked around slowly, not noticing anything out of the ordinary. She then noticed the doors that led outside were open slightly. Slowly, she began to move towards them.

Sylvia went through her own door, and found herself in a grassy field. The long grass came up to her waist, and it bent slowly as a gentle breeze swept over her. She looked around, and noticed a single tree on top of a hill. Sylvia frowned. This had been the place where she'd met Din. She started towards the tree.

When Din walked through his door, he found himself back at the Vale. He seemed to be alone, though he sensed otherwise. He walked for a little while, until he saw the house that he'd lived in all his life. Din cautiously started down towards the house, still feeling as though someone were there with him.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; August 23, 2011 at 11:26:40 AM.