Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old June 26, 2011, 12:45:48 PM
Joltik

Default What's that white hand on your shoulder?

Hey I'm Modest Mouse, but you can call me Brennan if you wish. I have been playing Pokemon for over ten years now. Other than Pokemon I like to play SSB series Call of Duty and Halo series and well pretty much any other classic Nintendo series. I also like to play Tennis and Soccer. Well that's about it looking forward to posting here.
Old June 26, 2011, 01:42:01 PM
Regigigas

D. Gray-Man signature for the win. Finally someone besides me who's familiar with it xD

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I recommend going to the chatbox if you want to quickly get acquainted with some members (though conversation has been a bit slow lately). You can do so by clicking on "Full Version" under the "Victory Road Instant Messenger v2 Release Candidate" maroon box at the top of the main page.
Old June 26, 2011, 01:59:31 PM
Joltik

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraKshatriya View Post
D. Gray-Man signature for the win. Finally someone besides me who's familiar with it xD

Anyway, welcome to the forum, I recommend going to the chatbox if you want to quickly get acquainted with some members (though conversation has been a bit slow lately). You can do so by clicking on "Full Version" under the "Victory Road Instant Messenger v2 Release Candidate" maroon box at the top of the main page.
Haha yeah it does seem like no one know about D. Gray Man . Anyway thanks for the tip about the chat box.
Old June 26, 2011, 08:41:54 PM
Shaymin

I don't believe in ghosts. (I like to believe that white hand is, in fact, a severed hand I cut off from one of my enemies and then affixed to my shoulder as a reminder for everyone else to not screw around with me.)

Anyways, I'm Lite the Iron Man. I'm awesome. And if you can see through my (false) God complex [see what I did there?<tertiary bracket!>] then you and I will become fast friends.

Oh and I'm an admin, so. That's certainly helpful knowledge. If. You like. Need support. For anything site related.
Old June 26, 2011, 11:25:08 PM
Giratina

Hello and welcome to Victory Road!
If you like competitive battling, you can have a go at the Victory Road Gym League. Regardless, be sure to have fun. =]
Old June 27, 2011, 05:57:44 AM
Kyurem

Hi welcome to the forum of Floatzel.net. Please enjoy your stay.
Old June 27, 2011, 11:02:11 AM
Joltik

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiteTheIronMan View Post
I don't believe in ghosts. (I like to believe that white hand is, in fact, a severed hand I cut off from one of my enemies and then affixed to my shoulder as a reminder for everyone else to not screw around with me.)

Anyways, I'm Lite the Iron Man. I'm awesome. And if you can see through my (false) God complex [see what I did there?<tertiary bracket!>] then you and I will become fast friends.

Oh and I'm an admin, so. That's certainly helpful knowledge. If. You like. Need support. For anything site related.
Thanks for the welcome and lol sorry I had to .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Hello and welcome to Victory Road!
If you like competitive battling, you can have a go at the Victory Road Gym League. Regardless, be sure to have fun. =]
I do like to competitive battle, however If I said I was good at it I would be lying . Well maybe this is my chance to get into it. Thanks for the welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquablast View Post
Hi welcome to the forum of Floatzel.net. Please enjoy your stay.
Thanks I think I'm going to like it here.
Old June 27, 2011, 01:18:25 PM
Landorus

Welcome! have a great time here!
Old June 27, 2011, 02:10:01 PM
Haxorus

Honestly, I'd love to be your bassist, considering I could make millions of dollars by playing ten notes per song on my bass and have endless waves of emo girls falling to their knees all around me...

Erm... Wait, your handle is modest_mouse... o i c. ._.

WELL THERE GOES MY DREAMS OF EASY WORK

Anyway, Tech here, the Victory Road's resident Technomancer and all around Mac-troll. How's it?