Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 17, 2010, 03:27:37 PM
Kyurem

Default Shiny's Gallery

Why hallo thar, welcome to my Gallery of sprites. o3o
My gallery will contain sprites I did out of boredom. This is NOT a Sprite Shop. I created a Gallery to show off sprites I created out of boredom and not by request.

My Sprites
Infernos    
Infernos are a type of sprite. They make the Pokemon look like they are flaming inside. They take about 15 to 20 minutes to create.

Purple Larvitar Inferno

Purple Vulpix Inferno

Yellow Cyndaquil Inferno

Green Shedinja Inferno

Fusions    
Fusions are another type of sprite. To make a Fusion you need two or more Pokemon. In a fusion you combine the multiple Pokemon to make a beautiful or sometimes freak of nature Pokemon. They take about 30 minutes to create.

Miltank-Delibird Fusion

Ekans-Dunsparce Fusion

Politoed-Bannette Fusion

Golem-Kingler Fusion

Devamps    
Devamps are a type of spriting where you make a Gen II, IV or V Pokemon look like a Gen I or Gen II Pokemon. You color them to Gen I or II colors and give them spotty outlines, dithering, and a max of four colors (Black, White, and two other colors)
They take about 15 minutes to create.

Ivysaur Devamp (Yes I know it's not new but I was bored...)

Shedinja Devamp

Whismur Devamp

Flygon Devamp

Pillow Shades    
Pillow Shades are a form of spriting much like Infernos. You shade them with the Pokemon's colors. They take about 20 minutes to create.

Monozu Pillow Shade

Shadow Pokemon    
Shadow Pokemon are my own creation. I recolor them with a Purple and Gray color scheme and give them Red eyes to make them look corrupted. They take about 2 minutes to make. (They're just simple recolors really )

Shadow Suicune

Shadow Lugia

Shadow Typhlosion

Shadow Luxray

That is all for now. I will update regularly with new sprites as I create them. ^o^

Last edited by Shiny; October 17, 2010 at 03:29:27 PM.