Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 4, 2012, 10:02:50 PM
Celebi

as Nate and Roxie were walking, he felt odd. as if a voice cried out to him.
"what is this feeling,and why..it feels like someone needs my help"Nate wondered to himself.... (Len,Alex,Lily.......Ryan,Please all of you becareful.)
and they continued walking
Old August 4, 2012, 10:08:06 PM
Regigigas

"You killed Iris hmm well I can trust you as long as you have something to prove you're good I'll trust you fully"Alex said
Old August 4, 2012, 10:25:07 PM
Keldeo

Lily began to come to on her own, albeit lacking Spiky, who was back with Len, and had fallen out with Len. "Urk.. Where am I..?" she'd ask, noticing she still had her Bag on.

The two Nettos sighed, "We could just take you to Cheren.. He'll help you out."

When Len called for help, an odd sound resembling someone running towards him from behind could be heard, along with a "C'mon Gallade, don't be so slow!" and, after a few minutes, a boy jumped down from the stands, "Don't pick on him, Chuck, Fantina." the boy told them, serious. "Ah, Revya.. You're alive, non?" Fantina giggled. The boy's clothing and skin were littered with cuts and gashes from where he had been injured, but still living. "Shame. I guess we'll hafta kill him too!" Chuck laughed, sending a Lucario after him and his Gallade, while Fantina continued to assault Zephyr with a Rotom.
Old August 4, 2012, 10:28:26 PM
Regigigas

"Who are you at least I have help" than Len notice something another pokeball it was who though he opened it and out came Spiky. "Oh just great"
Old August 4, 2012, 10:43:41 PM
Keldeo

"The name's Revya! And I'm not going to hurtcha. And that.. Is a Spiky-Eared Pichu.. Obviously." Revya laughed, as Spiky glared up at him before turning to its opponent, the Rotom that was attacking Zephyr. "Gallade! Pyscho Cut, and quickly!" the boy ordered, his Gallade slashing the Lucario that came at him with a psychic blade, instantly knocking it out, before focusing on Rotom, "This time.. Shadow Ball!" he ordered, aiming to knock out both of the rather weak pokemon quickly. Of course, it succeeded, the Rotom going down without much of a fight.. Then Chuck himself ran into battle, rugby-tackling Revya to the ground.
Old August 4, 2012, 10:53:32 PM
Regigigas

Len tried to help but he couldn't he was too weak but then spiky jumped on to chuck and started bursting with electricity
Old August 4, 2012, 11:08:52 PM
Keldeo

Chuck ended up getting electricuted by the small electric mouse, to the point of getting knocked out, but not much farther. "Well, that was lucky, little Pichu." Revya thanked the little pokemon, and tried shoving the massive man off of him, but ultimately failed until Fantina eventually helped him, "..Don't let Drayden know.. But I'm actually one of the rebels.. Isn't that right, Revya?" the boy nodded, "We'd better be careful, escaping from here.. Eh.. C'est dangereux." the woman sighed. (My french needs more work.. 'cause I'm not sure I got it right.)

Last edited by Roxas; August 4, 2012 at 11:09:29 PM.
Old August 4, 2012, 11:26:35 PM
Regigigas

Memorie. "Wow your professor oak so do you have any pokemon left". "well uh I have one it's a eevee it is very special take good care of it for me". "Okay thanks i'll name you Fate were gonna be best friends".

"Hey are you okay"Netto asked. "Oh i'm fine just thinking... that's all don't worry"Alex replied.
Old August 5, 2012, 12:31:31 AM
Celebi

Ryan sat in his chamber....thinking forcing his mind on the difference of right and wrong...and the more he struggled. the darker the aura became.
"Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!.......so he picked up the dark stone and channeled his aura into the stone....the pain." and Ryan collapsed....and misty walked in afraid
http://youtu.be/zah19RJJ2EQ (the song makes sense at this point)
she took him to drayden.
"He's fine just let him be, we still need him to finish this plan."
"My mind........is fuzzy,what is this feeling.......no i will serve Master......Drayden.
-elsewhere-
"Roxie....how close are we to the base now. it feels like where walking for ever" Nate said
(I wonder if everyone's fine...)

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 5, 2012 at 12:50:56 AM.
Old August 5, 2012, 01:03:23 AM
Regigigas

Before they left Len fell to his knees and starting sobbing. "Why... my friends why what will I do with out them...why".
Old August 5, 2012, 10:34:38 AM
Celebi

"Oh.....Hi Fantina....now misty can you tell me WHY there are so many traitors"Ryan scoffed
" Now you know that...this will be really bad for you, especially when i tell drayden, hahahah, and we have guests, hello.....Revya, dont remember me.. y'know when i was trapped on this island when you arrived the 1st time.." Ryan turned to Misty, "Take care of Fantina, I'll take the boy"
Old August 5, 2012, 12:39:36 PM
Regigigas

"Who are you what do you want"Len asked.

Last edited by john-li; August 5, 2012 at 12:39:50 PM.
Old August 5, 2012, 12:48:45 PM
Celebi

"What...I want....i want Power..ALL OF IT!."Ryan yelled
"Come out King (Empoleon), lets show these people what we can do, Metal Claw on the boy"Ryan Commanded
and the Empoleon dashed at a lightning fast speed past Revya and Fantina and towards Len

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 5, 2012 at 01:52:20 PM.
Old August 5, 2012, 04:09:19 PM
Keldeo

"Not on your life! Gallade, get infront of Len and prepare Close Combat!!" Revya commanded his Gallade to get infront of Len, and prepare a Fighting-Type move that would be Super Effective against the Steel/Water type penguin.

Roxie suddenly stopped, "We're here. Just follow the path to the R-I-G-H-T!" she sang the word right as if it was DOGARS in her gym's theme tune, with a huge smile. "C'mon! Let's go!" she then ran down a rather straight path to the right, towards a sort of shack, where Cheren was waiting.
Old August 5, 2012, 05:15:59 PM
Celebi

"so your cheren....i've heard of you..an intelligent, and powerful trainer.so how are we gonna take down Drayden" Nate asked

The Empoleon's attack was stopped short of Len and the Empoleon took the barrage of hits and fainted
"Damn.....still weak. ok return king, ok come on out Gabite(Dynast), and Houndoom(Cerberus) (Ryan trained his pokemon, while he was missing so some of them evolved)
Flame Thrower and Dragon Pulse on the Gallade
Old August 5, 2012, 08:36:29 PM
Keldeo

Gallade seemed to look surprised, and try to use Pyschic to deflect the attacks back, but ended up failing, and getting knocked out by the combonation. "Gallade.. At least you tried. Viola! Keldeo! To the stage!" he threw up two pokeballs, one containing a Flygon, which was Viola, and a Keldeo. "Water Pulse on the Houndoom and Draco Meteor on the Gabite, you two!" he commanded, the two pokemon readying and unleashing their moves at the two pokemon that were their opponents.. Although, not many meteors came down because of Draco Meteor, as Viola had used it a lot to get to Len.
Old August 5, 2012, 08:50:55 PM
Celebi

"Gabite use Dig to avoid the Metors, Houndoom use Thunder Fang on the Keldeo"'
"Revya....this is your last warning....surrender and i wont have to kill you...Misty i'll be needing some assistance."Ryan commanded
Old August 5, 2012, 08:56:45 PM
Keldeo

"Go and die, Ryan! Mira's gone because she went off looking for you! I'm not surrendering! I've got someone I need to protect!" the boy replied, angrily. "Keldeo, avoid the Thunder Fang.. And counter with Hydro Pump!" the horse-like pokemon quickly moved to the right to dodge the Houndoom, before shooting a load of water at it. "Viola, call off the Draco Meteor, to conserve your strength! And be very careful! Use Fly just in case Gabite tries to attack when it comes up after using Dig!"

Last edited by Roxas; August 5, 2012 at 08:57:31 PM.
Old August 5, 2012, 09:00:15 PM
Celebi

"....No, Your WRONG...none. of you looked and i was left to die here, until Drayden...gave me all that i needed.."Ryan Heckled " Gabite come out of the ground and use Dragon pulse on that weakling you call a dragon, houndoom use flame charge"
Old August 5, 2012, 09:06:32 PM
Keldeo

"Viola! Now's your chance to dodge Dragon Pulse with Fly!" Revya commanded, "You're the wrong one! Drayden's corrupted you.. He's messed with your memories! You're not Ryan anymore.. You're Drayden's pawn! Like Lignum was!" Viola flew around to behind Ryan, to try to avoid the Dragon Pulse, while Keldeo continued to flood the area with water from its Hydro Pump, trying to make it hard for Houndoom to either attack or move.. Then it would finish it off with one strong blast of water.

Spiky, who up until then, had been on Len's shoulder, suddenly jumped off and ran over to Ryan.. And used Spark to try to electrocute him.

Lily woke up again, without Spiky, in Drayden's chamber. "Where am I.. Where's Spiky.. Why do I feel so.. Groggy..?"

Cheren looked up, nodding. "Yes, I'm Cheren. I've got a plan, but it involves you going in under cover. Roxie, we've got a message from Fantina that she's been found out, and a boy called Ryan's fighting Revya. Could you go check it out? They're at the underground stadium."

Last edited by Roxas; August 5, 2012 at 09:10:03 PM.
Old August 5, 2012, 09:14:01 PM
Celebi

"no.......No..AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The Dark stone took the remaining part of his aura and there was a silence, Gabite and Houndoom watched there master as he stood there frozen
"Draydens pawn....like.....Lignum. if it means power i couldnt have gotten before...SO BE IT"
The the Dark Stone erupted and out of it came the Hulking dark dragon Zekrom..but this Zekrom was different...he absorbed all of Ryan's Negative emotions, his Eyes were Crimson red, and seemed more agressive
then Ryan grew pale and saw what he had created, and began to Smile
(This Song fits http://youtu.be/8O_CmBn9sUo)
Revya....all you know is coming to an End, now Zekrom Fusion Bolt on Revya and his pathetic pokemon

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 5, 2012 at 09:14:31 PM.
Old August 5, 2012, 09:19:06 PM
Keldeo

Revya looked up at Zekrom, and nearly gasped.. Then grinned. "I've already taken down a few legendary pokemon.. A Zekrom should be no problem!" he seemed really confidant, even if he was about to die. Behind them, Kyurem had decided to show itself from its chamber, and side with Revya and Len.. And used its signature move, Glaciate to stop Zekrom from using Fusion Bolt to kill them both.
Old August 5, 2012, 09:22:52 PM
Celebi

"No...ah well a pathetic attempt at stopping me..Zekrom..if you can hear me.., Use your Lightning strike, use it with all the hate you have within you..."
Ryan Laughed....Misty you said you fear Iris more than Drayden...well do you now fear me more..hahhhhaaaaahhahahahahaahahaha!!!!!!!!!"
Old August 5, 2012, 09:59:03 PM
Keldeo

Misty narrowed her eyes, "Speaking of which. Iris met her end because of one of his friends. Don't make the mistake she did and get overcocky. Especially considering what he has with him.."

Revya smirked, taking out his harmonica, and taking it apart, to reveal none other than a Gene Wedge, hidden as the harmonica's core. "Do I need to stop your Zekrom by fusing it with Kyurem, Ryan?" he had no idea if it would work, or if Zekrom's hate would overrule Kyurem's mind, but he had to try it. "Call off your attack, or else I will!"

Last edited by Roxas; August 5, 2012 at 09:59:39 PM.
Old August 5, 2012, 10:12:56 PM
Celebi

"......fine...."Ryan simply stated.."if you use that all of us will die here he will have no certain target and the hate will consume it"
then he Turned to the pichu that was still trying to shock him, and he Kicked it across the room, back to where Len was standing
"but we still have another piece...the girl named Lily, and Drayden would still have another pawn"Ryan stated
come back Zekrom....misty where leaving now,we have other things in store" and He walked away
"trust me Mr.Harmonia....we will finish this"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 5, 2012 at 10:19:43 PM.
Old August 6, 2012, 01:06:31 AM
Keldeo

"Yeah, we will.. Wait, a girl.. We've got to hurry up and go to their base!" Revya turned to Len.. Fantina had disappeared, for some reason, and saw Spiky get kicked towards Len, and held out his hands to catch the small pokemon, that seemed to be getting injured at every possible moment. "You've changed.. For the worse.."
Old August 6, 2012, 04:47:23 AM
Celebi

"So Ryan...you failed, you had absolute power and failed, i'm starting to regret why i gave you the dark stone"Dryden hummed
"first N......then Ghetsis. same absolute power, but they fail. Volkner....get in here now,and bring the girl. Hopefully Liza and Tate are done screwing with his mind enough to where he'll actually obey me."
"Drayden, forgive me, he had a gene wedge....he would've killed us all. so i retreated, is the girl almost ready."
"in Due time...hehehe"
-elsewhere-
"so cheren, are we going to need numbers to defeat drayden, or brute force."Nathan asked
"Well nathan, im not sure yet. Numbers is good, just dangerous. and brute force will kill us all, so were running out of options"Cheren answered
Old August 6, 2012, 06:31:36 AM
Keldeo

Volkner let out a massive scream, as Liza and Tate's Hypno messed with his memories, causing him to act rather like Ryan. Advancing on the defenseless girl who was in the room with him, he began to laugh. "Come on, girl.. Come to me.." Lily shook her head, and tried running.. But ended up in the room that Ryan and Drayden were in. Putting a hand to her mouth, she gasped at the sight of the pair, and felt trapped between Liza, Tate, Volkner, Ryan and Drayden. "I hope this is enough.. Cyrus, come on out!" she reached into her bag, and pulled out her Glaceon's pokeball, "Ice Beam to freeze the door, please!" she pleaded, deciding to take her chances and stay in Drayden's chamber. Cyrus nodded, and used Ice Beam, freezing the door so that the pyschic twins and Volkner were kept out. "Now.. I've got to deal with these too.. I hope someone can help me.. Before I.." she didn't even finish her sentence, and shivered, afraid that if she lost, it would be game over for her.
Old August 6, 2012, 06:47:43 AM
Celebi

"Zekrom......"
the Gigantic dragon came forth
"Use Dragonbreath, and try to keep the girl alive"Ryan ordered "I think it's time to put a end to your reality, face it you lost girl, give up before you die"
Old August 6, 2012, 06:57:20 AM
Keldeo

"C-Cyrus.. Ice Beam on Zekrom.. And quickly.. Please!" Her pokemon heard her plea, and rushed forwards, firing an ice-cold beam at the large dragon, all while Lily fumbled around to find another Pokemon to try to help Cyrus out.
Old August 6, 2012, 07:03:17 AM
Celebi

"im sorry you had to do this......."Ryan whispered
Zekrom brushed off the ice beam, as if it was a cold breeze.
Then ryan fell to his knees in pain
"my mind........it Hurts!" then the Aura came back, Ryan's eyes a sadistic yellow
"oh sorry you had to see that, now where was I oh right, Zekrom Hyper Beam now, destroy that glaceon, make her feel true pain"
Old August 6, 2012, 07:35:26 AM
Keldeo

Pulling out Cyrus' Pokeball, Lily quickly returned the pokemon, and, in its place, sent out Cat, who quickly took on Lily's form, and stood up at the same time as her. Both of them then walked away from each other, "One of me is my Zorua, the other is me!" Lily had to risk it. Both of them moved their mouths, but only the one who was actually Lily spoke. Cat knew exactly what to do, and played his part quite well, acting like the girl's mirror image.
Old August 6, 2012, 07:40:00 AM
Celebi

"your making this difficult for your self, come out as well Ramparidos, Zekrom jump off the ground and use, dragon breath, Ramparidos use earthquake., lets see you dodge this"Ryan said
Drayden stood there amused as if he had done something
Old August 6, 2012, 07:48:32 AM
Keldeo

Lily and Cat hadn't expected the Earthquake, and both ended up falling over, Cat turning back into a Zorua, and fainting quickly, after the Dragon Breath hit it. Lily frowned, her gambit worked, but it cost her a great friend, for now. Returning Cat, she tried running towards the door on the other side of the room, around both Drayden and Zekrom, the ice around the door she was near shattering as Volkner, Liza and Tate entered the room with Hypno. "Ah ha. You won't get away this time. We've found you, and you won't be getting away!" Volkner let out a cruel laugh, as he rushed to catch the girl as she fled.
Old August 6, 2012, 07:52:46 AM
Celebi

"Volkner dont let her get away..."Ryan Commanded
"hehe!...Ryan, you are a most powerful trainer, and you have no emotions, you remind me of Iris..." Drayden complimented (i just pray you wont end up like Lignum and foil my plans, before the final show commences)
Old August 6, 2012, 12:45:54 PM
Celebi

(^Um just for recap......the Zekrom is gone...that whole fight has been over, the went somewhere else already Pg 9)
Old August 6, 2012, 12:49:38 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxImpetus View Post
(^Um just for recap......the Zekrom is gone...that whole fight has been over, the went somewhere else already Pg 9)
awww
Old August 6, 2012, 12:55:47 PM
Celebi

(yup, you can follow up though like where Len and Alex are going to end up next)
Old August 6, 2012, 01:10:36 PM
Regigigas

Alex stood in the forest he looked at the two boys. "I have to leave and find my friends goodbye" he then walked away. "Try not to follow me...who ever you are". He then kept walking. Later well walking he heard rustling "Grr...I SAID DON'T FOLLOW ME" he then turned around to see a Grovyle it looked at him surprised. Oh uh sorry he then turned around again he walked. Minutes later he arrive and saw Nate. "Nathan! I found you and Cheren wow". He looked at the gym leader. "Hmm so your Nathans friend? I see you have a grovyle and a houndoom well who are you?" Cheren asked. Alex looked behind himself there stood the same Grovyle 'Uhh thats not mine anyway I'm Alex but I could use a Grovyle" Alex replied. "Grovyle do you want to join me" Alex asked the grovyle looked over joyed to be asked that he then nodded his head. Alex brought out a pokeball and captured the Grovyle then he brought it out. "I'll call you Indigo after the Indigo league because it was strong and so will you be".
Old August 6, 2012, 01:33:48 PM
Celebi

"well thats 3 of us.....at least some numbers. well we need to find Len and Lily then we can attack drayden up front and....hopefully i'll find ryan"Nate said
Old August 6, 2012, 01:36:59 PM
Regigigas

"You mean no one else is here...no I need to find them"
Old August 6, 2012, 01:47:43 PM
Celebi

"since we split up i never saw Len or Lily i hope they're fine, we need to go together, else we will all die alone."Nate Sternly said
Old August 6, 2012, 01:52:20 PM
Regigigas

"Okay lets go if you want to come we will find them we have to"

Memorie
"wow that sure was fun Fate nothing like a sunny day we should be best friends forever do you want that"
"Eevee"
"Huh fate your glowing are you okay huh your changing shape are you evolving"
"Espi"
"No way a espeon wow your so strong now"
Old August 6, 2012, 01:53:59 PM
Celebi

"hey...alex are you Ok.." Nate asked
"so cheren, how and why did you end up here.. and what about the others here before us?"
Old August 6, 2012, 01:55:47 PM
Regigigas

"Oh uh I'm fine just thinking...ya cheren how did you get here". (Phew I changed the subject)
Old August 6, 2012, 02:02:32 PM
Regigigas

Len looked at Zephyr. "Revya take care of the pichu Zephyr quik attack we have to help lily now!"He grabbed the shaymins ears then the zoomed and got in front of lily. "Lily run now go we will fight"He commanded. "This is for my friends"He whispered
Old August 6, 2012, 02:07:33 PM
Celebi

"well...i was here, since the 1st time playing the Gym Leaders little game, then i heard White, Red, Blue....they all died., so i attempted taking on some one....he looked like he lost everything i challenged him..and lost but he spared my life.. saying true trainers dont take peoples lives, so i asked him his name...his name was Ryan." Cheren explained

Nate's eyes widened., and he said "you battled him, so he is alive, i knew it now he can come back home once we finish this twisted game"
Old August 6, 2012, 02:09:58 PM
Regigigas

"Who is Ryan Nate I never really heard an explination"
Old August 6, 2012, 02:13:16 PM
Celebi

".......Ryan is my friend from sandgem town. he left on his journey early, said he was gonna become champion, and when he did i was going to beat him, he never came back, he was captured by the gym leaders. i thought he was dead...now im going to find him and where going back home"Nate Explained
Old August 6, 2012, 02:15:59 PM
Regigigas

"Wow I never new so that's your motivation interesting"
Old August 6, 2012, 02:19:57 PM
Celebi

"yeah.....i just want to know if he's safe or not. he called me when he was at Pastoria so he was about to go to the Pokemon League, then for 4 years i never heard from him, he was almost like my big brother"Nate smirked
Old August 6, 2012, 02:22:39 PM
Regigigas

"Brother...the only family I had was Fate..." After saying that his eyes started to water but he quickly wiped them. "Lets go"

Last edited by john-li; August 6, 2012 at 02:22:54 PM.
Old August 6, 2012, 02:28:02 PM
Celebi

Cheren turned to alex and told him "Steel your emotions....it's gonna be hard but you have to fight through it,and fight not for yourself but for others. Thats what i had to go through"
Old August 6, 2012, 02:30:01 PM
Regigigas

"I know lets go before it's too late we need to help!"
Old August 6, 2012, 02:36:18 PM
Celebi

The 3 ran towards the base and met up with Roxie again. so they continued running until the ran into someone unexpected.
"hmmm..." and 2 figures walked out of the trees, it was Gym Leaders Elsa and Clair
"well what do we have here" said
and Clair answered "More Lambs to the Slaughter" and she pulled out a dark pokeball
Old August 6, 2012, 02:54:58 PM
Regigigas

"Oh we are lambs to you than you are far cocky we are not gonna lose Indigo come out now"Alex said. The grovyle hostilely stood ready to attack at will it would fight them because it had to prove itself to it's new master
Old August 6, 2012, 02:59:26 PM
Celebi

"Come out Electivire" Elsa commanded. andThe Yellow beast emerged from the pokeball and looked menacingly at the Grovyle
"well then lets see your grovyle withstand this, come out salamence" and the dragon came out roaring.
Electivire use fire punch
and Salamence use fire blast
"Oh like the hell you will, come out Cyan, use water pulse on salamence" Nate ordered

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 6, 2012 at 03:01:44 PM.
Old August 6, 2012, 03:05:26 PM
Regigigas

"thanks well Indigo show me what you can do choose your own attacks"Alex commanded. The grovyle nodded then used a powerful leaf blade on the Electrivier knocking it back.
Old August 6, 2012, 03:25:25 PM
Celebi

"Becareful, these pokemon might be fine tuned so be ready for anything" Nate warned him
"oh you stupid boy.." Claire said "doesnt matter none of you are getting out alive."
"you gym leaders are supposed, to be virtuous, not killing innocent trainers" Nate Pleaded
Cyan use Water Pulse again on Salamence
"not this time" elsa said, come out my fine tuned Zapdos
use Thunderbolt on that buizel
Cyan took the brunt of the hit but stayed standing..
"...me and cyan have been together for a long time, we know each other...if you think this is going to stop us your dead wrong." and Cyan began to glow
Old August 6, 2012, 03:55:15 PM
Regigigas

Indigo had some special moves that only smart Grovyles could know luckiy Indigo knew how to apply TM's to itsellf and had stolen some one being rock slide so it jumped to a cliff and launched rocks at the Zapdos and hit it causing the zapdos to hit the ground.Then to impress it's new master it jumped down and destructively hit it with quick attack from the air then hit it with aerial ace and finished with a mighty leaf blade hoping it had destroyed the Zapdos but had not the zapdos rose up. "YOU WILL PAY FOR THAT ZAPDOS FIRE BLAST".
Old August 6, 2012, 04:06:11 PM
Celebi

"It's time.....Lets go Cyan the Floatzel, use Surf and stop the Fire Blast then attack Salamance with Ice Beam...."Nate Commanded
The Salamance froze and fainted
"What!?" Claire cried "thats it come out Dragonite"
Old August 6, 2012, 04:22:26 PM
Regigigas

"Well now I know what you can do Indigo quick attack into the air then use rock slide on the dragonite and leaf blade and aerial ace until it is fainted". The grovyle launched into the air at high speed then barraged it with rocks then bladed it with aerial ace and leaf blade repeatedly until the mighty dragonite could not move anymore. "Come on dragon master show me your true power and fight better!"
Old August 6, 2012, 04:27:03 PM
Celebi

"Hey.....Alex, she's out of pokemon, think we should take opportunity of this?, come back floatzel, come out croagunk "Croa" (are you serious), croagunk use poison Jab on Zapdos
Old August 6, 2012, 04:46:58 PM
Regigigas

"Your right now Go Skelose come back Indigo Skelose time for some foul play go attack now". The houndoom jumped and attacked the zapdos smacking it ferociously

Last edited by john-li; August 6, 2012 at 04:47:35 PM.
Old August 6, 2012, 04:54:21 PM
Celebi

"Now use Sludge Bomb"Nate Commanded
and the sludge bomb KO'd the Zapdos
Leaving Elsa and Claire with no pokemon to fight with
"Face it.....you 2 are pathetic. i respected you, especially you claire, what about Lance...he's dead because you craved power. and now it's all gone, now leave" Nate said
Claire became hysterical, she pulled out a gun and shot Nate in his back, then out of no where misty shot claire and walked away
Old August 6, 2012, 04:59:16 PM
Regigigas

Alex screamed. "NAAATE how how could you nate wake up NATE WAKE UP!". Alex then stood up and looked at misty "Why didn't you let me kill her why are you here I WILL TEAR YOU APART ALL OF YOU GYM LEADERS I WILL DESTROY YOU"
Old August 6, 2012, 05:05:28 PM
Celebi

his vision began to fade, last thing was his hearing. and he tried to speak to Alex but he kept coughing blood.
Cheren and Roxie ran to his side to assist him
then misty with a feeling of satisfaction dropped the gun and walked the way and said "Pathetic trainers, you have to live for yourself, not for others. thats why we gym leaders are all powerful and your all weak."
Old August 6, 2012, 05:10:43 PM
Regigigas

Alex ran towards misty and punched her in the face. "Pathetic you are pathetic all you do is mercilessly hunger for blood and destruction even though your being used as tools then you just walk away like it never happened if I am pathetic hen show me this is for Nate i will defeat you".

Last edited by john-li; August 6, 2012 at 05:11:00 PM.
Old August 6, 2012, 06:41:13 PM
Celebi

"you think Payback makes you noble, you truly dont know, who the tool really is." Misty said
"She is right...." and someone else came out with an ominous aura, he looked down at the bloodied nate, and began to chuckle
"you fight for your ideals...even though they are wrong. you lose friends just as much as you lose partners, now get out of my sight before you die"
Old August 6, 2012, 06:46:47 PM
Regigigas

"Who are you this is no vengeance no payback this is avenging the ones I care for so who are you tell me"

Last edited by john-li; August 6, 2012 at 06:46:58 PM.
Old August 6, 2012, 06:56:29 PM
Celebi

".....my name is Ryan Grants...and i work for the Gym Leader Federation" Ryan answered
"you didnt heed my warning now you die, come out Zekrom, now feel true pain, Fusion Bolt"
Old August 6, 2012, 07:20:17 PM
Regigigas

"Fine strike me down only prove my point Drayden uses you to kill but one day it will be you Ryan you and your gym leaders kill people like me people who oppose them just like you did before you left Nate and looking for you he got shot he's going to die unless you help him is this what you want Ryan Nate is going to die because you got used by Drayden look at him your friend pretty much your family LOOK AT HIM THIS IS WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!!!"
Old August 6, 2012, 07:24:11 PM
Celebi

"....I have no family..i fight for me and me alone. anyone in my way is just collateral damage, and....Na.....N....Nate"Ryan Froze and his eyes returned to their normal green.
Zekrom Fusion Bolt NOW!" Ryan commanded
Old August 6, 2012, 07:32:48 PM
Regigigas

Alex stood there fine attack but this is your choice and your choice only let Nate die but I will not". He ran to Nate took out something he got before everyone was separated a reviver shake in case he poored the drink down Nate's throat "please work" he then ran towards Zekrom "COME ON STRIKE ME DOWN"
Old August 6, 2012, 07:34:36 PM
Celebi

Ryan was dumbfounded...then the haze in his mind became worse...
"AUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!........ ............ZEKROM DO IT NOW" Ryan Yelled
Old August 6, 2012, 07:42:07 PM
Regigigas

Alex stood with Skelose (This time i will be there for my partner we will die together Fate i'm sorry I haven't repaid for your death but we will be together soon remember I promised to be your best friend forever...best friend forever)
Old August 6, 2012, 07:44:28 PM
Celebi

tears ran down ryans face as he ordered the zekrom to stop
"......just go before the urge to kill comes back. misty lets go.." Ryan walked off
"next time.....you wont be so lucky"
Nate still lies unconsciously..seems like the shake had no effect
Old August 6, 2012, 07:49:37 PM
Regigigas

"No the shake didn't work why". Alex picked up Nate and ran too the X's hoping Cheren or Roxie could help.
Old August 6, 2012, 07:56:19 PM
Celebi

"Alex.......*cough.....what" Nate couldnt finish his sentence
Old August 6, 2012, 07:58:34 PM
Regigigas

Alex looked for help he was desperate "BY GOD SOMEONE HELP ME"
Old August 6, 2012, 08:01:11 PM
Celebi

by now blood was everywhere...
"Alex.....will i die here..i need to bring Ryan back.." as Nate choked out
Old August 6, 2012, 08:16:00 PM
Landorus

Beep beep

Candice picked up the little headset lying on the desk and turned it on "What is it, Elsa?" She asked.

"There are two boys out here, and they're on the run; Claire shot one of them, and the second one is carrying him, so that will slow him down a bit."

"Why can't you do it yourself?"

".. All my Pokemon are knocked out."

"Are you kidding!? How strong are they?"

"They're not half bad, but they're weakened. If you hurry, you might be able to catch them."

"Alright, we're on our way." Candice took off the headset, "Arlene, you ready?"

Arlene nodded and stood up from her chair, her Lillipup, Haltwhistle, right next to her. Arlene had been waiting for something like this to happen, ever since she'd heard that these kids had come to this place. She had to do this right, or else Candice would find out that she had come up out of her little stupor.
The Ice-type Gym Leader led the way through the building, the girl right on her heels. It wasn't long until they heard a desperate cry coming from nearby. Candice immediately turned and headed towards that sound, and they found who they were looking for. "Oh, what's the matter, boy?" She asked, even though she could clearly see the dying Nate.

The sight of the injured boy made Arlene a bit light-headed, but she did her best to keep focused, one hand reaching for Sapphire's Pokeball.
Old August 6, 2012, 08:31:36 PM
Celebi

"Alex...i'll fight, *COUGH*" and blood spilled everywhere..and he collapsed to his knees
and candace pulled out a gun and pointed at Nate
Old August 6, 2012, 09:04:20 PM
Landorus

Arlene didn't even wait until Candice had gotten the gun aimed properly; she threw her pokeball, and Sapphire came out. "Magical Leaf!" She called.
Sapphire nodded and attacked; large, shiny leaves appearing out of nowhere and flying out. One struck the barrel of the gun, knocking it out of Candice's hand, and the rest hit the ground around the two boys, though none of them actually came close enough to hurt them. It did, however, stir up the dirt and dust in the area, making it impossible to see.
Sapphire reached out and rested her hand on Arlene's arm, and using her Psychic abilities to see through the dust cloud, led her to where the boys were standing. The Gardevoir reached out and gently laid one hand on the injured Nate, and Arlene's hand rested on Alex's shoulder. "Teleport." Arlene said, picturing where she wanted to go in her mind. Sapphire saw, and teleported the four of them there.. they were just a few yards from the small shack where the resisting Gym Leaders were hiding. She had known about the shack for some time; the evil Gym Leaders knew that these leaders were hiding somewhere, but they didn't know exactly where. Arlene had done a few calculations, and had made a guess about where it would be, but she hadn't been able to test that guess until now.
The girl sighed with relief. "I was right.. they are here." She murmured to herself.
Old August 6, 2012, 09:07:41 PM
Celebi

Nate Hadnt talked.....
and he fell over out of blood loss and exhaustion
Old August 7, 2012, 05:19:19 AM
Keldeo

(Just as a heads-up, my internet's on the fritz and I've got German work to do. Don't expect me to post like mad.)

Candice growled when Sapphire used Magical Leaf to knock the gun away from her hands. "Arlene.. You traitor.. I thought that perhaps you'd join us properly.. Then we might even rule the world together. Seems like we're not. Stupid girl.. She's worse then most of the First and Second groups.." she was referring to Red's group as the First group, and Revya's as the Second group. "Dead.. Ha ha. He's Dead all right!" Dead had been one of the first ones to oppose her when they were stuck on X the first time, and when Dead came back, she was the first to attack him.. And killed him.
Old August 7, 2012, 08:20:51 AM
Regigigas

Alex stared at Nate. "Whats wrong with them killing is cowardice but I will save my friend Nate I got you I'm taking you to Roxie and Cheren were gonna fix you up". He went to pick up Nate but he couldn't Nate this is all my fault hey girl if you aren't with her can you heal at least please help me...please". (Nate don't die)

Last edited by john-li; August 7, 2012 at 08:30:19 AM.
Old August 7, 2012, 08:24:46 AM
Celebi

(^We teleported away from candice already....were safe now)
Old August 7, 2012, 08:30:42 AM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxImpetus View Post
(^We teleported away from candice already....were safe now)
I just edited it a bit
Old August 7, 2012, 08:38:32 AM
Celebi

"t......t...thank you."Nate said "at least im alive *cough* barely."
Old August 7, 2012, 08:43:56 AM
Regigigas

"Nate I won't lose you I will save you!"There was so much desperation in Alex's voice he needed to save his friend but he didn't now how to he couldn't heal him he couldn't help it was just like Fate he could only sit and watch as his friend died but Nate wasn't dead yet there was hope.
Old August 7, 2012, 08:52:21 AM
Celebi

Candace walked back to the Gym Leaders base
"So i guess you pretty much failed to kill a weak trainer and a weak idealist."Ryan Chuckled
"oh go to hell you upstart, and didnt you do the same thing"
Ryan stayed silent, because he couldnt forget that scene
"exactly, you have to stop being human and a true trainer, and become ruthless" Candice stated
"doesnt matter, have we captured the girl yet....?" Ryan asked
-elsewhere-
"are....Lily and Len ok..."Nate asked
Old August 7, 2012, 09:01:47 AM
Regigigas

"I don't know Nate I hope so but until we get them back I won't know Nate just stay awake you'll be ok".

in the gym leader base
"Argh...Zephyr don't give up Lily hasn't escaped yet we have to fight"Len said. "Meddlesome boy your weakling shaymin is barely able to fight and your practicably lying there dead I don't even know why Drayden wants the shaymin it's worthless". "No I won't give up I will fight until I know what happened to the gym leaders and I need to help my friends".*Crash*
Old August 7, 2012, 09:09:52 AM
Celebi

Volkner appeared in front of Len and just stared at him. then he laughed
"oh well now....we have a weakling to deal with." and Volkner snapped his fingers and a flood of grunts appeared, "go ahead, Kill them"
-elsewhere-
"alex......did...did we find Ryan"
Old August 7, 2012, 09:12:30 AM
Regigigas

"Yes he was with the gy-he was fine but he's gone now sorry..."
Old August 7, 2012, 09:14:36 AM
Celebi

"oh...ok thanks though,...and you, the one who teleported us.....Thank you. i think we would've died if it weren't for you"Nate said
Old August 7, 2012, 09:18:34 AM
Regigigas

Len was trapped and he and Zephyr were being attacked but Len still didn't give up he covered Zephyr but was pulled away from him. "ZEPHYR NEVER GIVE UP!!". This put power in Zephyr power no one thought it had and suddenly it let out a mighty seed flare somehow it wasn't near strong enough but because Len didn't give up it gave it power the mighty green and turquoise flame blew away the grunts rapidly until Len and Zephyr stood together green light flowing from them.
Old August 7, 2012, 09:21:09 AM
Landorus

Arlene nodded and smiled briefly, "It's no problem," She said. She knelt down next to Nate, trying to look him over. "We're just going to have to get him inside," She said, "Roxie and Cheren will be able to help. Sapphire,"

The Gardevoir nodded and used Psychic, very carefully lifting Nate up off the ground. Arlene went ahead, going up to the door and knocking on it.
Old August 7, 2012, 09:23:04 AM
Celebi

"a little fight in you i like that" a Figure walked into the room it was the ruler of the gym leadders Drayden.....
"but i'll show you true power, Dialga, Palkia,Giratina, and Arceus come out. and destroy him
Use Roar of time,Spatial rend, Shadow force and Judgement on that fool." "Len you will belong to us, weather you like it or not"And Drayden gave out a Menacing Laugh
-elsewhere-
"thank you...Arlene." and Nate went to sleep

Last edited by JDxImpetus; August 7, 2012 at 09:25:00 AM.
Old August 7, 2012, 09:26:34 AM
Regigigas

"Zephyr what ever you did again we can beat them let's go now seed flare!". The shaymin let out the attack but it didn't work very well it did some damage but not enough.