Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 18, 2013, 03:59:39 PM
Kyurem

Default Trapped - The RP

Sign-ups

Kat woke up, lying on an old sofa in a room that she didn't recognize. It had white walls and a tan carpet. An old TV sat on the other side of the room, a piano against one wall, and a desk with a computer setup on the other one; although weirdly, there didn't seem to be any electrical outlets. Her iPhone was on the floor next to the sofa. She checked it... dead battery. Great, she thought, Just when I need it, it fails me. She got up, and tried going for the door. It was locked. She pulled on it a few times. "Huh," she muttered to herself, "This door sure is flimsy..."

Meanwhile, Willow found herself alone in an identical room...
Old January 18, 2013, 04:17:55 PM
Landorus

Willow sat up slowly and blinked, waking up in an unfamiliar room. "What happened?" She wondered aloud, looking around. Then another thought occurred to her, and she suddenly felt cold: Where was Thalia? "Thalia!" Willow jumped up off the couch and circled the small room, looking for her 6-year-old sister, "Thalia, can you hear me?" She paused, but she heard no answer. Okay, keep calm Willow, She told herself, Maybe she's just in another room.
She went up to the door and tried to open it. It was locked. "Well, fantastic," The girl muttered sarcastically. She turned to face the rest of the room, her eyes scanning the couch, the old TV, the piano, and the desk with the computer. Well, there aren't any windows I can climb out of.. She thought, Is there something I'm supposed to do before the door unlocks? Could I be being tested or something?
Old January 18, 2013, 05:12:33 PM
Kyurem

Kat lightly kicked the door to see just how flimsy it was. She then took a couple steps back, then ran forward and kicked it as hard as she could. The door cracked, but nothing more. She kicked it again, and the crack turned into a noticeable split. A couple more times, and it broke away into a hole big enough to climb out of. Slipping her phone back into her pocket, she climbed into a hallway. She looked back at the door. "If all else fails, just destroy things," she said, seemingly satisfied with what she had accomplished.
Old January 18, 2013, 06:40:01 PM
Landorus

Willow heard something outside the locked door, and she turned and tried to yell through it, "Hello?" She wasn't sure how well the sound would be able to travel through the door, but she tried anyway.
Old January 18, 2013, 06:45:20 PM
Kyurem

Kat heard someone yell through the door across from her. Conveniently the doors had locks which could simply be unlocked if someone was on the outside. She unlocked it, opened it, and peered through...
Old January 18, 2013, 06:59:09 PM
Landorus

Willow looked at the girl that had just opened up her door, "Um, hi. Was that you that made that noise just a second ago?"
Old January 18, 2013, 07:02:38 PM
Kyurem

Kat glanced back at the broken door for a moment, before turning back to Willow. "Uh. Yeah." She beckoned for Willow to come with her. "C'mon."
Old January 18, 2013, 07:10:54 PM
Landorus

Willow nodded and went through the door to follow the other girl, closing the door behind her. She wanted to ask if she'd seen Thalia, but seeing as this girl had only left her own room herself, it was pretty unlikely. "My name is Willow, by the way," She introduced herself instead.
Old January 18, 2013, 07:20:10 PM
Kyurem

"Hi Willow! I'm Kat," she said, suddenly smiling a little. She then looked around... they were at the end of a hallway that seemed to go on forever. "C'mon, let's go. I don't even know where we are..."
Old January 18, 2013, 07:34:59 PM
Landorus

Willow nodded, following close behind, "Me neither.. I wonder what this is all about, Or how it even happened. The last I remember, I was watching an old movie with my little sister... I don't remember ever falling asleep, though I guess it could've happened."
Old January 18, 2013, 07:44:05 PM
Kyurem

All of a sudden, one of the doors opened near them. "Hey!" the voice coming for inside the doorway yelled, "They've escaped!"
Kat simply grabbed Willow's hand and started running. Not long after, they were being chased by two men.
Old January 18, 2013, 07:57:36 PM
Landorus

Willow jumped at the sound of the door opening, then ran with Kat as she bolted down the hall, her long legs managing to help keep her from lagging too far behind the more athletic girl.
Old January 18, 2013, 08:06:45 PM
Kyurem

Kat kept running until she accidentally tripped over herself and fell to the ground, taking Willow down with her. Panicking slightly, she looked at where she had come from, and the two men were gone. Disappeared without a trace. So she turned her attention to Willow. "You alright?"
Old January 18, 2013, 08:31:55 PM
Landorus

"Yeah, I think so," Willow replied, rubbing her elbow where she hit it when she'd hit the ground. She looked back behind her, also seeing that the two men were now gone. She stood up, holding out her hand to Kat, "What about you?"
Old January 19, 2013, 04:23:06 AM
Kyurem

Kat got up on her own, without Willow's help. "I'm fine," she said, brushing it off. "Coulda gone worse."
Old January 19, 2013, 01:34:35 PM
Landorus

"Indeed," Willow agreed. She looked back the way they'd come, where the men should've been. "Something really weird is going on here..."
Old January 20, 2013, 07:37:55 PM
Kyurem

"And there's something that I don't like about this place... anyway, c'mon, let's find our way outta this place." She continued walking down the hallway.
Old January 22, 2013, 01:22:53 PM
Landorus

Willow nodded and followed behind her. I really hope Thalia's okay... She thought worriedly.
Old January 22, 2013, 03:30:33 PM
Kyurem

After a couple minutes of walking down the seemingly endless hallway, Kat decided to break the silence. "So, where are you from?"
Old January 22, 2013, 05:11:58 PM
Landorus

"I grew up in Post Falls, Idaho, with my parents and little sister, and we moved he--to Cape Rock, Florida, about.. a month ago, I think." That one sentence made her realize that she didn't even know if she was still in Florida, or how much time had passed. She felt a strange little surge of anxiety well up in her, but she did her best to push it back down. "What about you?" She asked Kat.
Old January 22, 2013, 05:41:07 PM
Kyurem

"Huh, Cape Rock. I live there as well, though I spent about half my life in some small town in Southern California." She paused for a few moments, walking in silence. "Must have been quite a change, coming down here from the North."
Old January 22, 2013, 06:13:55 PM
Landorus

Willow nodded, "It was; I'm still kind of getting used to it." She laughed a little, "I remember we had a cool day fairly recently, and everyone at school was wearing thick sweaters and complaining about how cold it was.. and I'm just wearing my thin jacket tied around my waist and thinking that it was a fairly nice day in Idaho terms."