Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 25, 2011, 05:19:21 PM
Volcarona

Default The Legend of Gardevoir: The Time Flute (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon)

In a land where pokemon were the dominant and intelligent life...

There was a legend that shaped the universe together. The story of the God pokemon Arceus... and how he created many deities... such as one who contolled the fabric of time... and the other who governed space... their names were Dialga and Palkia....
Long ago, there came a time when the world was ravaged by war. A battle between the land and sea... two legendary pokemon named Kyogre and Groudon the war churned the developing world and as tummultuous cries filled the bleeding world. Arceus created a balancer... that one was known as Rayquaza. He governed the sky, and settled the conflict of the war... And that is how our world came to be. All of those pokemon, now in deep slumber rest peacefully in the heart of several chosen by Arceus himself. To be continued...

"Wait!" said a young Raltz boy. "Please! Tell me more!"
A tall, muscular Gallade closed the book. "Now there, Junior." He told him. "There will always be tomorrow. Now, let us go. Your mother has supper waiting for us."

the two walked along and had supper. Afterward, they made it to a stable, where a young ponyta of sapphire flames waited in anticipation for them. beside her was a stong rapidash.

"Ready, Junior?" the gallade man said. "for your final lesson on firehorse back riding."

"I... I think." he replied.

Gallade place the saddle onto the ponyta and the rapidash.

"Just follow your instincts, my son." he said. soon he hopped onto the Rapidash. Ralts had some trouble, but he eventually made it onto Ponyta who seemed uneasy.

"Easy girl," Said the Gallade to Ponyta. "alright. follow my lead.

the two took off on their pokemon mounts, galloping through the wide expanse land. wind brushed against them, and Ralts had a tough time keeping up with his father.

"Remember, my son. You have what it takes to be the very best. In your blood lies a hero."

the scenery changed drastically.

...Ralts opened his eyes weakly... now as a young Gallade. the land was in flames. and he gazed at his oppnent: a tall, evil Emboar who chortled. With him was a young, fair Gardevoir who lay lifelessly on the ground.

"Now," chortled Emboar. "You will die next." He gathered up energy as flames filled his body.

"You killed... eveyone I loved... my friends... my family..."

"Blast Burn!" Emboar roared, unleashing a massive nova at Gallade.

"Protect..." he said weakly, as a shield made of power formed on his arm to block the strike.

"I have... only one chance." Gallade said. "One chance to... reset the game..."

He pulled out a time flute. "Celebi!" he cried. He played the flute.

"Impossible...!" Emboar roared. "The legendary Time flute. I won't allow you to change this future!" He rushed him with a Flame charge!

"Gallade, quick! Make a command!" said Celebi's voice.

"Take me back... to the beginning!" suddenly, just inches before Emboar struck him, his world blurred and streaked, and he blanked out.

"Gallade... Gallade!
"Ungh..." Gallade opened his eyes. "Where..." he began. "Where am I?"

"You're safe." said the Celebi, a pink colored pokemon that twinkled lustrously. "You don't remember anything that happened, do you?"

"What?" Gallade mumbled.

Celebi sighed. "For a hero, you sure seem to make a lot of mistakes! A quick recap should suffice. You were about to see Princess Gardevoir, but then something peculiar happened. Her castle is blocked by a veil. You went to investigate, but you ran into Emboar, yadda yadda yadda, Emboar caused you to faint, and I saved you.... again. Man, Sometimes I wonder who's the one needing to be saved, Gardevoir, or you?"

Gallade rubbed his head. "Thanks for the reacap." he mumbled with sarcasm.

"Oh, and here." She handed him the time flute. "Try not to lose this. If you faint again and you don't have this handy, it's game over. Now, If I were you, I'd find some allies. that will help you fight this war."

Gallade sat upright. "Alright. If it would get you to be quiet for a little bit." he walked outside into a small village, and took in the fresh air. in the distance loomed a castle ensrouded in darkness.

I can't remember much of what happened. I feel like that time flute saved me somehow. Soon a vague memory filled his head.

"Take this Time flute," said a voice. "It will be the key to the future's outcome. I leave it in your hands." It was a the princess's final request before the castle was overtaken.

Gallade shook his head. Oh well, better get looking for some allies before Celebi has my head.

The Legend of Gardevoir: The Time flute
Inspired by The Legend of Zelda: Orcarina of Time

To join as a hero or a villian, fill in the following:

Nickname: (optional)
Pokemon species:
Biography: a short description of your character.
Moves: 4 please

Name: Gallade
Species: Gallade
Biography: He is the hero of legends, yet his potential has yet to be awakened. He wields the time flute said to change the events of time.
Moves: Protect, Psycho cut, Night slash, Future sight

Name: Celebi
Species: Celebi
Biography: A time traveler, she accompanies Gallade and friends on his adventure to stop Emboar from ruining the future. She serves her diety Dialga who assigned her to help Gallade, yet she tends to be a bit snobby and wise cracking towards Gallade due to his constant faintings in the last battle against Emboar. She liked it better when princess gardevoir was who she was assigned to, for whoever weilds the time flute, she must tend to them.
Moves: Future sight, Safeguard, Light screen, Reflect.

Name: Emboar
Species: Emboar
Biography: The lord of fire, Emboar is a tyrant who wants full control of time, and space. He captured Princess Gardevoir and plans to use her power to achieve his goal. He is also in pursuit of the legendaries, said to help shape the world, and one by one, he is causing them to faint. it is up to the heroes to revive the legendaries, and stop Emboar.
Moves: Flame charge, Earthquake, Fire punch, Blast burn.

Name: Rapidash
Species: Rapidash
Biography: Being with Gallade since he was a ralts, She accompanies him as his steed.
Moves: Megahorn, Flame wheel, Bounce, Return.

Edit: I am not the best RPer, so If there are changes or suggestions that can be made, please tell me kindly. Thanks!

Last edited by Nytz; July 29, 2011 at 06:27:38 AM.
Old July 25, 2011, 05:53:40 PM
Kyurem

I guess I will pick 3 since you had three.

Nickname: Bob
Pokemon species: Spectile
Biography: He was a human who was turned into a Treecko which later evolve into a Spectile.
Leaf Blade, Hyper Beam, Solarbeam, Double Team

Nickname: Flame
Pokemon species: Charizard
Biography: He was Bob original partner, they been partners for years.
Flamethrower, Fire Burst, Hyper Beam, Fly

Nickname: Kingdra
Pokemon species: Kingdra
Biography: He was Bob and Flame's rival since Bob's first appeared in the Pokemon World.
Water Gun, Hydro Pump, Giga Impact, Outrage

Last edited by Aquablast; July 27, 2011 at 09:47:47 AM.
Old July 25, 2011, 06:52:14 PM
Landorus

Nickname: Melodi
Species: Lucario
Biography: Melodi works in the village as the helper in a small store at the edge of town, though, whenever she could, she would sneak away and find somewhere quiet to train herself. She'd always been told that she'd never been able to last very long in a fight of any kind, and she's long ago set out to prove otherwise. While she is sufficient in hand-to-hand combat, her favorite choice of attacks are the long-ranged attacks, such as Aura Sphere and Stone Edge, and her accuracy is something to be reckoned with. Her appearance is that of a normal Lucario, except her fur is a slightly lighter shade of blue, and there are silver rings around the appendages on it's head.
Moves: Stone Edge, Bone Rush, Aura Sphere, Poison Jab

(I might add a foe later, if that's alright. I'm a little tired right now.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; July 26, 2011 at 09:25:10 AM.
Old July 25, 2011, 07:40:06 PM
Giratina

Nickname: Scoro
Pokemon species: Gliscor (Former Gligar)
Biography: After the land was burned to the ground, the baby Gligar named Scoro, had accidentally been taken back to time, but his parents failed to join him. His last sight before he was transported, was the Tyrant Emboar himself, blasting his parents into small bits, with only the Razor Fang in the child's hand. After he was teleported, the Razor Fang activated, and evolved him into Gliscor. He has found out of the Gallade's misssion to change time, and seeked to avenge of his parents. He has trained by himself in the woods, and always tried to find the brave Gallade, in seek of avenging his parents' death. His journey starts now as the he found the two adventurers on a quest.

Nickname: Roblock
Pokemon species: Golurk (Former Golett)
Gender: Male (Even though I know Golurks are Genderless >:[ I CAN DREAM)
Biography: Scoro's former Childhood friend. They were born on the same exact day, and always stood by Scoro. Right after he saw Scoro transported, he thought he was all alone. The Emboar stuck his hand out for him, and ask for him to join him. He accepted, as he thought Scoro as a betrayal. Scoro doesn't know of Roblock's relationship with Emboar. Not yet he didn't. Scoro thought he was dead. Obviously Roblock wasn't dead and looked at Emboar as his new father. His actual parents became slaves for the Emboar, and served as electricity for all of the Emboar's Palace. He seeks to serve his new "Father" and get revenge on Scoro for his betrayal.
Old July 26, 2011, 02:14:19 AM
Volcarona

OH! that reminds me. Also include a moveset with the character profile. 4 moves please.

Edit: new characters.

Nickname: Boss
Pokemon species: Honchcrow
Biography: The head honcho of a gang of Murkrows. He is in league with Emboar and serves him since he promised him wealth beyond his wildest dreams. He is one of three members of the Dark Triad, and the one who is taken the least serious.
Moves: Pursuit, U-turn, Dark Pulse, Shadow Rush.

Nickname: Destiny
Pokemon species: Absol
Biography: A quiet natured absol whose whole demanor is enshrouded in mystery. She has the abillity to forsee the future, a prize in which Emboar uses to his advantage in shaping the future in his image. In spite of this, Destiny is filled with grief and regret, as her tribe was destroyed, and she was taken in by Emboar who she relcutantly serves. She too is a member of the dark triad, whom know the mysterious "Shadow Moves".
Moves: Future sight, Double Team, Psycho cut, Perish song.

Nickname: Prime Minister
Pokemon species: Bisharp
Biography: A savage dark leader with followers of all pokemon. He is Emboar's right hand pokemon, executing judgement and crime to those who disobey his command. His clan of Pawniards are a force to be reckoned with. He also happen to be a long time rival of Gallade since childhood.
Moves: Swords dance, Metal claw, Detect, Shadow Rush.

Last edited by Nytz; August 2, 2011 at 02:13:11 PM.
Old July 26, 2011, 03:15:52 AM
Giratina

I just used the sets.

Gliscor:
Gliscor @ Leftovers Lv. 100
Sand Veil
Nature: Jolly - EVs: 252 Atk / 128 Def / 128 SDef
Swords Dance
Earthquake
Sandstorm/Substitute
Thunder Fang

Golurk
Golurk @ Leftovers
Iron Fist
nature: Adamant EV: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Substitute
Earthquake
Focus Punch
Shadow Punch

EDIT: I can not wait for this roleplay! Seems great

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; July 26, 2011 at 09:03:39 AM.
Old July 26, 2011, 08:33:55 AM
Kyurem

I will do that later.
Old July 26, 2011, 09:26:34 AM
Landorus

Alright, added my moveset.
Old July 26, 2011, 02:10:07 PM
Volcarona

@ Phantom: You know, you didn't need to include EVs/Ivs and stats either. Just a simple moveset.
Old July 26, 2011, 05:53:46 PM
Giratina

Lol, yes Ik, but I just put the ones that I would use on a team, and copied and pasted. So, are my characters valid?
Old July 26, 2011, 06:13:43 PM
Volcarona

yeah, of course.

I'm too tired to start today. maybe tomorrow we can start this.
Old July 26, 2011, 06:17:25 PM
Landorus

Okay. I'll try to get another foe done tonight, if that's alright.

Edit:
Nickname: Ctuchik
Species: Gengar
Biography: Ctuchik has spent all of his time the last several years gathering young Pokemon, more often than not killing their families in the process, and raising them as harsh, brutal warriors. His true intentions were never revealed to others, not even his most trusted advisers. Nowadays, he mostly sends his warriors out to find more Pokemon for his army. The last Pokemon he captured himself, a young female Riolu with silver bands around her black appendages, escaped before she reached the once-abandoned city where he keeps those he takes, and he swears to find her and do away with her. He is mostly very calm, though his tone of voice is always chilling, and he is very brutal when in battle.
Moves: Shadow Ball, Ice Punch, Hypnosis, Dream Eater

Nickname: Brill
Species: Chandelure
Biography: Brill is a very high-spirited Pokemon, who was the first Pokemon to be taken away and trained by Ctuchik, and he has been the Gengar's right-hand Pokemon ever since. He recalls nothing of his family, which had all been killed when he'd been taken, and has always assumed that Ctuchik had found him alone and helpless, and had taken him on as his own. It has been several years since Brill went out hunting with his master, the last time being when they had killed off a large family of Riolus and Lucarios, save the youngest, and taken her away, only to have her escape the next night. His master had been furious, and had spent the last several years sealed away in his study, only allowing him and his other closest advisers to enter. The last time Brill had been consulted be Ctuchik, he'd been told that he'd allied himself with Emboar, the lord of fire, in the hope that he'd be able to find the young Riolu who'd escaped, and he has been used as a messenger and representative of Ctuchik many times since.
Moves: Will-o-wisp, Pain Split, Inferno, Shadow Ball

(Sorry Brill's Biography is so long, I shortened it up as much as I could. I'm not used to making short background stories.)

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; July 26, 2011 at 08:42:20 PM.
Old July 27, 2011, 03:25:59 AM
Volcarona

It's cool! ^^

Well, without further ado, let us begin.

It was a peaceful community... the pokemon residing there were all friendly, but after the incident with the missing princess Gardevoir and how castle town was destroyed in the process, everyone became uneasy. they knew it would be a matter of time before their home was next to be raided.

At the tallest hill, peering down at the village, were three pokemon.

"Midnight." Said a Bisharp. "That will be the time for the raid. We take no prisoners. That was our lord's orders."

"Heheh, Piece o'cake." Said a honchkrow. "My boys and I got dis in da bag."

"Don't blow it again, Boss. Sparing the lives of the pretty female pokemon is NOT in the plan."

"Iite, iite." Boss, the Honckrow sighed. "I can't have no fun..."

The last pokemon, an absol, was silent. her fur was glazed white with a reddish glow and twinkled with beauty.

"Whatsamatta, Baby?" Honckrow said. "You been givin us the silent treatment all throughout this trip."

There was no awswer from the absol.

"Let her be." said the Bisharp. "Arceus knows she is probably going to defect from us one day. the only use she has is the abillity to forsee disaster, which is what our lord needs her for."

"Silence your tounge, Prime Minister." said the absol with a stong and mysterious accent.
"I am trying to concentrate." she closed her eyes.

"Let us go." said Prime Minister. "Give Destiny some time to think about the consequences if she were to betray us."

the two used a warp orb to vanish, Leaving Destiny alone.

the sound of cries filled the village. flames licked the entire town. Young children were ripped away from family, and then... a slew of infected pokemon... sableyes trudged sluggishly spreading a dark plague to the survivors, transforming them into shadow pokemon, as their hearts were artificially sealed. And then....

Destiny opened her eyes and gasped. she gazed at the village. It was at peace and serene.

"Another future sight..." she sighed. "I will inform this to Lord Emboar." she used her warp orb and vanished.

Last edited by Nytz; July 27, 2011 at 03:26:37 AM.
Old July 27, 2011, 09:37:14 AM
Giratina

Meanwhile...

Scoro the Gliscor was training in the woods, and was struggling to knock down a huge tree.

"I will never be able to present myself to that awesome hero Gallade, if I am this weak. I need to train more! *Scoro used Swords Dance 5 times to raise his attack* "HERE I COME TREE!" *Scoro used Thunder Fang on the big tree, and the tree exploded* "Yes! I have finally knocked it down! More Training!" *Gliscor used Earthquake and all the trees around him exploded. He was celebrating, but what he didn't know, was that his Earthquake was so powerful, the ground around him was all surrounded by Magma.All the other fallen trees caught fire. "Oh no, oh no, oh no! Somebody HELP! I CAUSED A FIRE!" *Scoro tries to beat the fire out with his tail, but it just grows* "NO WAY! I must solve this myself... Hu....RAH!" *He used Sandstorm and the fire was covered by sand and went out* "Did I just cause the forest to look like the desert? I guess I really am powerful! I think I am ready to see the Hero Gallade." *Scoro flies away in search of the Gallade and Celebi.* "I shall seek freedom for the Village, AND get revenge for my Parents!"

From Afar...

*Roblock walks to the nearby forest, that is now a desert* "What happened here?" *Feels sand in his palms and drops it* "Another Pokemon has recently done this for sure.." *Takes notes on the disaster area* "A pokemon with Sandstorm. A powerful one at that. I shall report to my master now." *He runs back to Emboar, and tells him the news*

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; July 27, 2011 at 10:11:27 AM.
Old July 27, 2011, 09:40:29 AM
Volcarona

Hold up.

-Pause-

@Phantom: Emboar is being controled by me.

Edit: To all who are beginners at this: A lesson on God Modding.

1. It is when you control another person's character (Like Emboar, or anyone you didn't create in your own character profile)

2. It is when you kill off a character without permission. Or for example, "I attacked your character, and beat him down, picked him up, beat him down some more, threw him in the air, and fired a blast that sent him into the sun where he burned to death.

The correct way is: I fired a blast at your character. it came straight for him.

Leave it at that. Let the opponent decide what happens to his or her character.

3. It is frowned upon. so try not to do it.

Only control the chacters you made for the RP. That way, it makes it fun for everyone, and interactive as well. Just letting you know. ^_-

Edit: Phantom, please revise that post. Thank you!

-Resume-

Last edited by Nytz; July 27, 2011 at 09:54:17 AM.
Old July 27, 2011, 09:54:25 AM
Kyurem

Bob and Flame began their journey into a dark cave.

Bob, I don't know if this is safe said Flame.Of course it is said Bob earely.

They enter the cave and runned in Kingdra.

You two weak Pokemon running about here said Kingdra. Kingdra leave us alone, said Flame. Yeah like a Charizard can tell me what to do, I am a Water and you are Fire said Kingdra. Well I am a Grass Type and I can beat you as Bob say to Kingdra. Just because you are Grass does mean you can beat me.

To be continued.

@Ntyz: I will do the spacing later and fix some because this computer I am on won't let me.

Last edited by Aquablast; July 27, 2011 at 12:15:02 PM.
Old July 27, 2011, 10:02:59 AM
Volcarona

-Pause-

(Whew... I see this is gonna take a minute.)

Aquablast, I want this to be semi serious. please organize your post. I don't mean to sound demanding or like a control freak, but I do want this to be a crisp, good RP. Just a little organization would work fine. I conclude saying to keep it on topic as well, as in, you should be near town or around the town, possibly having something to do with the current situation in the RP.

Sorry, but please revise your post. All I want to do is help, If you have any questions, please PM me or VM me.

-Resume-

In Emboar's Lair, the overrun Castle town, He sat on his throne, awaiting in anticpation of the news.

Last edited by Nytz; July 27, 2011 at 11:38:38 AM.
Old July 27, 2011, 10:36:34 AM
Volcarona

"My lord." said a voice. Prime Minister entered the throne room with Boss. "Preparation on the raid of Village town is near completion. All we wait on is your orders and for the sun to go down."

"Very good." said Emboar.

"Thank you." Prime minster said, bowing.

"And what of the Time flute?" Emboar said.

Prime minister and Boss looked at each other. then faced Emboar. "Time flute?"

Emboar sighed. "I told you fools to search for the time flute. With it, I can change the future's outcome! The princess entrusted it to some random fool, and I want that fool fainted, and the time flute in my hands!"

"Lord Emboar," Prime minister said. "You have my word, I will find the time flute."

"yeah." said Boss.

"Now go!" Emboar ordered.

the two left. and soon Destiny appeared.

"Ahh... Destiny." Emboar said. "how does the future look?"

Destiny hesitated "It is going all according to your plan." She said relcutantly, her face turned away from him. "Village town will burn."

"Good good. Remember, I can bring them back, Destiny. All you have to do is follow me. Soon, I'll have the time flute, and time itself will be mine to control and manipulate. Anything you desire, I can give to you... anything. Tell me, what is it you really wish, Destiny?"

Destiny was silent. "I wish... to left alone now." she replied before walking out of the throne room.
Old July 27, 2011, 10:44:52 AM
Landorus

Melodi froze momentarily, almost dropping the small box of stone pegs she was holding. She'd felt an odd sort of tingle at the back of her head, like she was being watched.. She turned around, but no one was behind her. There was no one in there at all, save herself, and the store owner, Jynx, standing behind the counter. Jynx looked up.

"Something wrong, honey?" She asked. Melodi snapped out of it.

"Huh? Oh, no. I just... I thought I felt someone watching me." Melodi replied.

"Again? What is that, the fifth time this week?"

"It was different this time. It felt... Closer, almost. Like... like whoever was watching me was only a few feet away from me."

"It's probably nothing," The owner said dismissively. "Probably just your psychic powers--"

"Aura." Melodi corrected. "It's called Aura."

"Yeah yeah, probably just your Aura acting up again. You said so yourself that you never had proper training."

Melodi nodded. She never had gotten any sort of training. Her father had always said that she was too young. She'd often sneak away to watch him teach her older brothers to control it, but had never gotten the chance to do it herself... Her paws tightened slightly around the box as she remembered. After a moment, she shook her head,

"You're probably right. Now, where did you want these?" She held up the box.

"Oh, just over here." Jynx replied, gesturing to the countertop. "Actually, if you could, would you nail these into the wall for me? I need to get the boards for the shelves in."

"Of course." Melodi replied, moving over to the counter and setting the pegs down.

"Thank you so much, Melodi." Jynx said, "I'll be right back with those shelves." Then she turned and went out the door.

Melodi watched her go for a moment, then turned back to the pegs. She couldn't hold the hammer to nail them in, and she didn't know Force Palm... but, maybe... She looked behind her to make sure no one was around, then held her right paw over the pegs, concentrating. Slowly, one of the pegs raised up out of the box and began to swirl around her. Then another, and a third, and a fourth made it's way out of the box. Melodi smiled.
"Looks like knowing Stone Edge has it's advantages." She said softly to herself. Glancing at the marks Jynx had made on the wall, she concentrated a little more, then swept her paw in a line in front of her. The four stone pegs shot right into the wall, embedding themselves in the dead center of each mark. Melodi grinned. Perfect. She repeated it once more, nailing the last four pegs into the wall. She stood there, admiring the perfect marks she'd made, then heard a call from outside.

"Melodi, honey, can you help me with the shelves? They're heavier than I thought they would be."

"Coming, ma'am!"

Just outside town, hidden behind a large boulder, Brill watched through the store window as Melodi left the store. He watched anxiously as the Lucario left, then turned and moved over to where a tree cast a large shadow over the ground. He spat a small flame into the fire, and his master's face appeared within the shadow.

"Well, Brill?" Ctuchik asked. His voice still sent a chill through the Chandelure, even after the many years of serving him.

"It's her. She's a Lucario now, but she has the same silver marks on the appendages on her head."

"Are you certain?"

"Yes, sir."

"Very well. I will send a small group of warriors over. They will be there before sunset. Try to make sure not to rouse the other villagers. We only need her. And bring her back alive. I wish to deal with her myself."

"Yes, sir." Brill replied, making a slight bow. The image in the shadows shimmered, and vanished. Brill returned to his hiding spot behind the boulder, continuing his watch of the shop.
Old July 27, 2011, 11:03:20 AM
Giratina

After the Shadow Triad left:

*Roblock runs into the throne room* "Emboar my Lord! I have found some news! I was snooping through the forest, for I have saw a nearby sandstorm. It covered the forest in sand, and it is completely burned. I am certain it was caused by another Pokemon, as I saw a shadow of a pokemon move swiftly over my head, but when I looked up, it was gone! Do you think a Pokemon this powerful is a threat?"

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; July 27, 2011 at 11:04:02 AM.
Old July 27, 2011, 11:21:14 AM
Volcarona

Emboar gazed at Roblock. "He may be a threat... but not as long as I get my hands on that time flute. You shall endeavor in raiding the village for the time flute. I must have it."

Meanwhile, Gallade stretched as he placed his hands behind his head and walked.

"Find some allies, she says," Gallade mocked. I'm getting tired of her bossing me around."

He walked into a store. "Hello?" he called out. "do this place sell potions and ethers?"

Meanwhile, Celebi watched as Gallade left without the time flute. "Hey!" she shouted. "You forgot..." she hung her head. then she felt a presence.

"uh oh." she said. frantically she hid the time flute and herself.
Old July 27, 2011, 11:31:02 AM
Giratina

Scoro was flying in search of the Heroes.

*Scoro sees a group of pokemon around a celebi* (Whispers to himself) "Is that the Celebi that is accompanied by Gallade? It must be! *He flies down and stands by Celebi* "Is.. Is that really you? The celebi that brought me here? The one who helped me evolve with my Razor Fang in my hand? I can't believe I am meeting you! It is a great honor. Are these people allies?"

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; July 27, 2011 at 11:31:22 AM.
Old July 27, 2011, 11:37:27 AM
Volcarona

Celebi was ready to attack when suddenly, she realized the gliscor's voice. she realized it was Scoro, who was a child Gligar in a Gliscor body.

"is that you, Scoro?" she said "How did you get transported through time?"
Old July 27, 2011, 11:43:05 AM
Giratina

"Yeah, it is me. That mean Emboar, he threw me into you when you guys were teleporting, and my claw just touched you. It's kind of like I got dragged here, but it doesn't matter. I am here to serve you guys. *Scoro lands and kneels at the Celebi's feet* "I am determined to bring back freedom to the village, and to avenge my parents from Emboar. Please take me as an ally. Hey, wait, where is Gallade?"
Old July 27, 2011, 11:58:29 AM
Volcarona

"Gallade..." Celebi growled. "I told him to keep this time flute with him at all times! Oooh! Wait'll I see him. I'll give him a piece of my mind!"

Last edited by Nytz; July 27, 2011 at 11:58:58 AM.
Old July 27, 2011, 12:14:04 PM
Giratina

I think you should lay off Gallade, and give him a bit of a break. He has a lot of pressure under his hands doesn't he?

*Roblock spots Celebi, with the time flute barely noticeable* (Whispers to himself) "Target spotted. Wait.. Is that Scoro??! No way... I didn't expect to see my rival so soon. Well... I don't know if I should strike my best friend..." *He Shadow Punches himself* "HE ISNT MY FRIEND!" *He charges at the two*
Old July 27, 2011, 12:16:06 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytz View Post
-Pause-

(Whew... I see this is gonna take a minute.)

Aquablast, I want this to be semi serious. please organize your post. I don't mean to sound demanding or like a control freak, but I do want this to be a crisp, good RP. Just a little organization would work fine. I conclude saying to keep it on topic as well, as in, you should be near town or around the town, possibly having something to do with the current situation in the RP.

Sorry, but please revise your post. All I want to do is help, If you have any questions, please PM me or VM me.

-Resume-

In Emboar's Lair, the overrun Castle town, He sat on his throne, awaiting in anticpation of the news.
Sorry the computer I was using was acting up. I will make my part later and I will try to make it pretty good.
Old July 27, 2011, 12:19:06 PM
Landorus

Melodi walked back into the store with an armload of old boards, and noticed a Gallade standing inside.

"Oh, hello." She said, coming further inside, "Forgive me, I didn't hear you. Can I help you?"
Old July 27, 2011, 12:27:04 PM
Volcarona

Gallade froze. "Erm..." he finally mustered enough willpower to speak out. "I was here for some Potions and Ethers. And maybe an oran berry to eat."

Meanwhile, Prime Minister gazed at Golurk charging.

"What is that fool doing?" he mumbled. "He's going to blow our cover, and compromise the raid!"

Celebi felt the ground tremor slightly as tummultuous footsteps grew closer and closer.

"Oh boy..." she said. "Please tell me that is your belly growling." she said to Scoro.
Old July 27, 2011, 12:43:42 PM
Landorus

Melodi smiled. "We do have a few of those. Let me see if I can--"

"That a customer, Melodi?" Jynx called from outside. Melodi backed up and stuck her head out the door,

"Yes, Jynx. I'll take care of it." She came back in. "Sorry about that." She apologized to the Gallade. She moved back behind the counter and set her boards down. "Hang on a moment... Here we go. Oh.. We had fewer than I thought we did." She pulled out two potions, an Ether, and an Oran berry. "That'll be... 600 Poke, please."
Old July 27, 2011, 12:54:37 PM
Volcarona

Gallade gazed at Melodi. he shook his head. Ok. 600 pokes... he reached for his coin case... which wasn't there.

"Epp!" he said, his eyes shrank into two tiny dots and a sweat drop fell behind him.

Last edited by Nytz; July 27, 2011 at 12:59:32 PM.
Old July 27, 2011, 01:03:04 PM
Landorus

Melodi looked at him, a bit concerned. "Is something wrong?" She asked him?

Outside, Brill looked through the shop window, once again hiding behind his boulder. He cold see a Gallade now, appearing to be buying something from the store. He peered intently at him. He remembered Ctuchik mentioning something about a Gallade, but hadn't there also been something about a Celebi...? He shook his head. No, it must be a different Gallade.
Old July 27, 2011, 01:11:09 PM
Volcarona

"I..." Gallade said. "I be right back!"

he fled the store in a hurry. "CELEBI!" he shouted.

Celebi gazed at him. "Oh, hi noble hero!" she said. "looking for something?"

"Funny you should ask." he retorted. "Where is my coin case?"

"Where is the time flute?" she said.

"It's in with my coin case... which is..."

Celebi flashed out his coin case. "I don't think you quite grasp the importance of this. This is no toy. It is the fate of the world. Frankly, I have no Idea why Arceus would trust an adolecent gallade as savior of this world, but I don't make the rules. Now, please, don't lose this time flute."

Gallade took the time flute and his coin case.

"Thanks." he said. He walked back to the store. as he did, he realized the sun was setting...

Edit:

Gallade walked back inside the store. "Here," he said. "forgive me for that." he handed her the 600 pokes.

Last edited by Nytz; July 27, 2011 at 01:34:57 PM.
Old July 27, 2011, 01:39:10 PM
Landorus

"My lord Brill," A voice said, "we have arrived."

Brill turned around to see four warriors: a Marowak, Machoke, Servine, and Bronzor, standing behind him. They all had a red marking in the shape of a thin crescent moon turned sideways painted on their foreheads., though Brill noticed that the Bronzor had two such markings. Not surprising, as it was difficult to tell if the steel-and-psychic-type was upside-down or not.

"Good. Right on time. Now, are you ready to begin?"

Melodi watched the Gallade run, a little confused, then shook her head, starting to pick the items up again, then froze. The feeling of being watched was stronger now, and there was something else... Danger. There was danger close. She stood frozen like that for several minutes. When the Gallade came back, she looked up at him.

"Did you see anyone out there?" She asked, her eyes a little wide.
Old July 27, 2011, 01:48:12 PM
Volcarona

"Just the regular pokevillagers," Gallade said, scratching his head in beilderment. "why do you ask?"
Old July 27, 2011, 02:01:57 PM
Landorus

Melodi looked at him a moment, then shook her head.

"Nevermind. Sorry. Here." She pushed the Potions, Ether, and Oran berry forward. "That will be 600 Pokes, please."

"When will we begin?" The Marowak asked quietly, peering around the boulder at the Lucario.

"As soon as the Gallade leaves." Brill replied. "Then we go in and get her." He turned to the warriors. "Now, remember, master Ctuchik wants her alive. If anyone fails to keep her as such, then master Ctuchik will do the same to you. Understood?"

"Yes, sir." The four replied.
Old July 27, 2011, 02:17:19 PM
Volcarona

Gallade exchanged the poke for the items. "Thanks." he said.

He exited out of the shop. as he walked, stars were already seen as twilight painted the sky a cool blue with a subtle indigo in the horizon. he was about to head back to the small hotel where Celebi waited for him, but before he went, he felt a presence. his eyes shot to the left. there stood a beautiful absol with ruby glazed fur.

"Hello." he said to her.

Destiny was silent.

"Is... something the matter?" Gallade asked, confused.

"Nothing that will concern you, villager." Destiny replied with her mysterious accent. "I just... wanted to see this village again for one last time."

"Huh?" said Gallade. "What do you mean, one last time?"

"Never mind." she said. her scarlet blue eyes seemed to pierce through his mind. she made a strange look that left Gallade bewildered.

"Are you sure you are okay?" Gallade said to her
"I see..." she said. "we will probably meet again... in the Future... Arceus willing."

She then faded in the wind. Gallade scratched his head. "What was that all about?" he mumbled to himself. He continued walking to the hotel.

Last edited by Nytz; July 27, 2011 at 02:19:14 PM.
Old July 27, 2011, 02:48:02 PM
Landorus

Jynx re-entered the shop a moment later to find Melodi putting the money away. The Lucario seemed a bit on-edge, for some reason.

"Something wrong, Melodi?" She asked"

"Hm? Oh, no. I just... I felt it again. But it was stronger. I think my Aura's trying to warn me about something."

"Hm..." The store owner frowned slightly, "Y'know, there is something odd in the air, isn't there? How strange..." The two were silent for a moment, then Jynx spoke, "Well, it's about closing time. Will you wrap things up here?"

"Yes, of course."

"Alright. Goodnight, then."

Jynx left, closing the door behind her. Melodi looked at the closed door for a moment, then grabbed a cloth and started to wipe down the countertop and shelves. As she was finishing, she heard the door open, and looked up to see a group of five pokemon standing in the doorway. One of them, a Machoke, closed the door and stood firmly in front of it. Melodi felt that sense of danger again, much much stronger than before.

"Can I help you?" She asked, one arm drawing back slightly, preparing to defend herself.

The Chandelure moved forward. "My dear Melodi," He said, his yellow eyes bright, "How marvelous to see you again."

Melodi's eyes widend "You... You were there... with the Gengar..."

"Yes, indeed. Master Ctuchik is most displeased by your sudden absence. He extends an invitation to see him once again... At least, for a moment or two." Three of the other four Pokemon moved forward, surrounding her. The Machoke still stood firmly in front of the door, offering no escape from that part of the shop. Melodi looked around, seeing only one option.

"If you want to take me there, you'll have to catch me first!" She shouted. The four Pokemon shot forward, but Melodi expertly backflipped, causing the four to crash into one another. She landed firmly on the counter, then ran along it and jumped through the window, the glass shattering as she fell through, then rolled to her feet and started running, going into the trees.

"If I can just get them into the trees..." She muttered to herself, moving faster.

Brill flew through the window. "After her!" He cried, and he and his four warriors followed after her.
Old July 27, 2011, 03:03:44 PM
Volcarona

Gallade heard the shatter of a window, and automatically a psychic power overtook him.

He saw images... images of a young female Lucario, and her being captured. the image disappeared as fast as it came. He clutched his head. "Ugh..." he moaned.

Future.... sight.....
FUTURE SIGHT..... future.......sight.

whispered a angelic voice that sounded like the princess.

"What's the holdup?" Celebi asked, appearing in front of him.

"I saw... something... like an image. It was...." then his eyes shot open. "That Lucario...!"

he frantically ran back to the store. the window was shattered.

"Oh no..." he mumbled. "How did... what was... Did I just see the future?" he said. He then realize in the distance a mob of pokemon in pursuit of the lucario. He reacted fast.

"Rapidash!" he called.

From out of nowhere, a rapidash with silvey flames galloped over to him. He flipped onto the rapidash's back.

"Haa!" he shouted.

Rapidash dashed for the pokemon "monster house"
Old July 27, 2011, 03:59:12 PM
Landorus

"Come to me!" Brill shouted. The warriors instantly grouped around her.

"No luck, sir." The Servine reported. "She just disappeared." The other three nodded their agreement.

"Grr... Swift and silent. Just like before..." Brill looked around, searching. Suddenly, from behind, two Aura Spheres shot from the bushes, nailing the Bronzor and Servine in the back. They both fell forward, stunned.

"What the..?" Brill exclaimed Turning round. Two barrages of Stone Edge hit Marowak and Machoke as they also turned, also forcing them down. Brill shot a Shadow Ball into the bushes, making no contact with anything other than the leaves and branches. A shadow moved in the corner of his eye, and he turned, just in time to see Melodi flying towards him, a long blue bone held in her paws. She swung the Bone Rush attack at him, but Brill jumped back and fired an Inferno attack at her. Melodi dodged easily, and started towards him again, but was intercepted by the Bronzor, moving at her with a gyro ball. Melodi lifted her bone up and blocked the oncoming Pkemon, then hit out hard, sending the steel-type back into a tree, knocking it out. Melodi started to turn, but the Machoke came at her and firmly placed both hands on the bone, starting to push her back. Melodi struggled to keep still, but the Servine had also gotten up, and a Magical Leaf attack hit her right in the back. While it didn't hurt her too badly, since she was also part steel type, it did distract her attention enough for the Machoke to knock her over. The Bone Rush attack disappeared, and the Machoke tried to grab hold of her, but she jumped out of the way. She tried to hit the fighting-type Pokemon with a Poison Jab attack, but Marowak came up underneath her with a Dig attack, and she fell over with a cry. She tried to get up again, but another of Brill's Inferno attacks came at her, and it landed a direct hit this time. Melodi started to rise, but the Machoke came up behind her and grabbed her, holding her arms behind her back with one hand, and wrapped his other arm around her waist to keep her from running. Brill came up to her, grinning fiercely.

"You fought pretty well, girl." He said, "But I think you did better running away. Perhaps you shouldn't have tried to take on so many at once, hm?"

Melodi couldn't answer, but the look she cast at him said plenty.

"You keep a hold of her." Brill said to the Machoke. "If she tries to run, don't be afraid to attack her. The Machoke nodded, and Brill started to turn to turn away to lead them back.
Old July 27, 2011, 04:09:07 PM
Volcarona

Gallade rode magestically on his steed, Rapidash.

"Unhand her now!" he said has he stopped in front of the mob.

Celebi shook her head. "Please don't come off as too cocky."

"I am the legendary hero gallade, chosen by Arceus himself. I am here to stop all of you!"

Celebi did a facepalm. "He's done for."

Last edited by Nytz; July 27, 2011 at 04:17:02 PM.
Old July 27, 2011, 04:44:22 PM
Landorus

Brill spun around. His eyes widened as he saw Gallade, but he recovered quickly. He sneered.

"You want her? Well, come and get her, then." He said, coming a bit closer. The other Pokemon came closer as well, save Machoke, who backed away slightly, still holding Melodi tightly. The Marowak jumped forward, preparing to land a Double Kick...
Old July 27, 2011, 04:58:33 PM
Volcarona

Gallade lept off of Rapidash.

"Protect!" he shouted, rasing his arm in front of him to form a shield made of energy to block the attack.
Old July 27, 2011, 05:28:55 PM
Landorus

The Marowak's attack harmlessly hit the shield, and the ground-type was sent flying backwards. Brill growled, and he and the other three Pokemon started to move towards him, surrounding him.

Melodi, who'd been staring at Gallade for a moment, closed her eyes trying to concentrate. Even though he was the hero of legends, there was no guarantee that he'd be able to beat them all by himself. If she could just get out of this Machoke's grip... There had to be a rock somewhere... She winced as a burn that she'd gotten from Brill's Inferno attack dealed a little more damage to her. That wasn't going to make this easy...

Brill and the other warriors came closer. "Well, go on." He said to Gallade. "Try and fight us all. I'm sure that it'll be no problem for you..." He laughed mockingly.
Old July 27, 2011, 05:42:38 PM
Volcarona

Gallade stood his ground. "I will not yield." he said, though he took a step back, slightly unsure of himself.

Celebi frowned, sensing this. "Gallade, sometimes, retreating is a wise decision... even a hero can't take on the universe."

"No," Gallade said. "I won't let them have their way with that lucario."

He got into position, ready for anything. He then rushed in.

"Haaaah! Psycho cut!" he shouted, swinging his blade-like arms that fired a crescent wave of energy wide enough to strike multiple pokemon!
Old July 27, 2011, 06:24:02 PM
Landorus

The attack sent Brill and the warriors flying, and only Brill was able to get up quickly. He shot an Inferno attack at Gallade...

Melodi winced as her burn damaged her again. Alright, She thought to herself, You can do it. Just one more time... She concentrated harder. Suddenly, a barrage of stones flew directly at the Machoke's back, forcing him to his knees. That was just enough to let the Lucario wriggle out of his grasp and turn, firing an Aura Sphere right into his face. The Machoke went flying backwards and landed on his back, stunned. Melodi quickly turned towards the battle, starting to charge up an Aura Sphere, but the burn damaged her yet again, and her attack vanished. "This is going to be tough..." She muttered to herself. She charged up another Aura Sphere and shot it at the Servine which landed a direct hit. After a moment, he turned and started for her, charging up a Leaf Blade, but she used her Bone Rush to knock the blade from his hand. Melodi glanced up and looked over at Brill, but he didn't seem to have noticed that she'd escaped yet...
Old July 27, 2011, 08:52:41 PM
Giratina

*Scoro watches the Gallade and the Lucario name Melodi battle the other pokemon in amazement.* "I think I should join them." *Gliscor charges into the Servine with Thunder Fang, but is quicky stopped by the Golurk's Shadow Punch*

"I didn't expect to see 'You' around here so quickly.." *Roblock holds Scoro hostage* "Give the time flute over here, and no one gets hurt!" *He creates a Substitute in order to protect himself, and is now tightening his Focus, for Focus Punch*

"No... Why? Why are you doing this? You know better! Please don't do it!"

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; July 27, 2011 at 09:15:13 PM.
Old July 28, 2011, 02:43:19 AM
Volcarona

Celebi gasped. "They know of the time flute..." she whispered. she then turned to the heat of the battle, as Gallade was about to become engulfed in the inferno attack.

"Darnit, Gallade!" she shouted. "Safeguard!"

suddenly a veil of power surrounded Gallade. He was hit hard by the attack; however, the burn effect was nullified. Gallade skidded backwards on the ground, his feet leaving a skid mark from where he was, to his current position. He winced in pain, yet he still was ready for more. Edit: then he turned and saw the Golurk. More of them... he mumbled.

Meanwhile, back in the village.

"The knowledge pokemon said to protect this village should be here, anticipating us." said Prime minister. "Honchkrow. You lead the raid. And use these:" he gave him burning torches. "These are the flames of our lord Emboar. Burn everything down. I will deal with Yuxie myself."

"Gotcha." said Boss. "This'll be fun!"

"Once the flames are set, the infected sableyes will emerge. If Destiny is right about the future, the entire village will fall into hopeless lunacy as their hearts are artificially closed."

"Heh!" Boss said. "Are ya gonna bore me wit what I already know?"

"Humph!" Prime minister huffed. "Just don't blow it." he vanished.

Boss spread his wings, and soon Murkrow minions appeared.

"Let's go Boys!" he said, taking to the sky with his murkrows.

soon they dive bombed towards the village, and the first initial flame caught fire to a home, a family screamed.

"Heheheheh!" Boss chortled. "Da Lord of Fire sends his greetings."

As more murkrows set fire into more homes, Destiny watched from atop a ledge. she hung her head. "The plan is in motion..." she mumbled. "I was hoping my future sight was wrong... this time."

Edit: Her eyes closed... when they opened, she was in a beautiful snowy mountaintop. She gazed at the snow filled dens where a tribe of Absols resided. snowflakes sparkled in the rich moonlight.

"Mommy..." ecchoed a voice. a baby Absol cuddled with Destiny... and then, she opened her eyes... and it was gone. She was back to the burning village.

Last edited by Nytz; July 28, 2011 at 03:33:10 AM.
Old July 28, 2011, 03:49:17 AM
Giratina

"HELP ME!" *Scoro used thunder fang on Roblock*

*Roblock just covered Scoro's mouth effortlessly, and the attack was stopped* "Now... For the time flute? Or this Gliscor of yours FAINTS!"
Old July 28, 2011, 04:00:12 AM
Volcarona

Gallade gazed at the golurk. then at Gliscor... and then at Lucario.

"It's a trap!" Celebi said. "Don't even think about handing over that time flute!"

Gallade, stuck between a rock and a hard place, then smelled something: smoke.

Celebi smelled this as well.
Old July 28, 2011, 04:02:28 AM
Giratina

Are you SURE you wont give it? Well then, DIE SCORO!! *He puts up his arm for a powerful focus punch!*
Old July 28, 2011, 04:14:21 AM
Volcarona

Meanwhile, Prime minister went to a nearby lake, where the legendary Yuxie resided.

"What is the meaning of this?" said the Yuxie.

"It is time for a new era," Said prime minster "the era of fire!"

Yuxie use a psychic attack... yet Prime minster still stood.

"hmhmhm!" he chuckled. "For a wise pokemon, you sure are stupid. did you really think psychic would work on me-- a half dark type? Now, time is wasting. I shall faint you now. he drew out a blade made of darkness. "Night slash!" he shouted.

soon after a loud cry, the lake of a radiant light, grew dark and gloomy.

The guardian has fainted... we are free... said several ominous voices. Soon from out of the shadows emerged a slow trudging army of sableyes that appeared in every direction. Destiny could only watch regretfully as the sableyes began their shadow plague in the village.
Old July 28, 2011, 08:52:54 AM
Giratina

"OK! NOW YOU GUYS ARE JUST BEING DIFFICULT! *Focus Punches Gliscor in the face*

"AHHH!!!! IM not Giving up yet you traitor!" *Uses Substitute to disappear behind Roblock and knock him on the back of the head with a Thunder Fang*

"AGHHH!!!" *Is paralyzed, but has a Cheri Berry and recovers* "YOU FOOL! YOU ARE THE TRAITOR! The lord Emboar, is like the father I have never had! He treats me like royalty!"

"Oh, so Emboar treating your REAL parents as Slaves, and/or killing them means royalty? And him ordering you around is royalty?! Well I guess "royalty has a whole new meaning now a days!"
Old July 28, 2011, 09:36:28 AM
Volcarona

Suddenly, Rapidash dashed in with her horn that glowed green and a poweful energy highlighted it. She let out a high pitched cry and rammed Roblock with a fierce Megahorn!

That was when Gallade threw a warp orb at Scoro, warping him beside Celebi. "Celebi, take care of him!"

"Reflect!" cried Celebi, creating a force field made of protective power over her allies. she faced Scoro. "Are you alright?" she asked, her eyes showed much concern.

Last edited by Nytz; July 28, 2011 at 09:37:53 AM.
Old July 28, 2011, 09:44:06 AM
Giratina

"Uhh... Yeah.. I guess im ok. Please, Let me fight... I will live, don't worry" he cried weakly. His teeth were glowing with electricity as if his Thunder Fang backfired against him. "Swords Dance!" He Yelled, and his wings, teeth, and tail all sharpened.

"Aghhh!" He growled. "I will not back down yet! SUBSTITUTE FOCUS PUNCH!" He yelled. *A Fake doll was replaced for his body and he charged up his punch aimed at Gallade* "Give the flute to me NOW!" He rushed Gallade.
Old July 28, 2011, 10:01:00 AM
Volcarona

"Protect!" He shouted, blocking the focus punch with his Protect shield that appeared on his arms. The punch was mighty, as it still caused Gallade to stumble back a little from the impact. "You want it?" he said, grunting as he still was locked with shield and fist. "Come and get it... but first..."

he broke free of the lock, staggering back. "Listen to this!"

He played a melody called "The Roar of time."

suddenly, time itself froze Roblock in place for several minutes.

Celebi stood breathlessly. "So you still remember the song Master Dialga taught you..." she said with a smile.

"Master Dialga?" said a bewildered gallade. "Who is he?"

*Celebi falls* "Forget it." she got back up. "Looks like you still have a memory lapse from the last time we traveled through time."

She faced Scoro. "We have a few more seconds before the roar of time wears off. Attack now!"

Gallade faced the others who held Lucario captive. He felt more confident. "Now, this leaves me enough time to focus on you guys."

(Note: Phantom: Roblock can still be used and be active... dispite the roar of time effect.)

Last edited by Nytz; July 28, 2011 at 10:06:34 AM.
Old July 28, 2011, 10:06:23 AM
Landorus

Melodi jumped over the Servine's head, managing to hit him with a quick Poison Jab before moving away, then she also smelled the smoke. There was something else, too. Another strong sense of danger. Her eyes widened suddenly.

"Jynx!"

She started to turn to run back towards the town, but the Servine, having sensed her hesitation, hit her with a Slam attack. Being part steel-type, The attack didn't hurt her too badly, but it was enough to knock her to the ground. Even as she struggled to rise, the Servine used Grass Knot to tie her wrists and ankles down. She tried to get a Stone Edge attack working to cut the grass, but she winced as her burn did yet more damage to her. Even if she wasn't attacked again, she wasn't sure how much more she could take from that burn...

Brill spun around, having heard Melodi's outcry.

"How did she get away from..." He started, then noticed the Machoke, only now starting to shake off the daze from the Aura Sphere Melodi had shot into his face. Brill started to turn back to the Lucario, but he, too, caught the scent of smoke. He turned back to the Machoke.

"You, go back to the town and see what's going on."

"Yes, sir." The Machoke got up and left, going in the direction of the town. Brill turned back to the Gallade, still sneering.

"You're still set on taking her? Well, I'm afraid that won't be so easy..." He, the Marowak and the Servine stood firmly in front of the restrained Melodi, ready to face whatever he threw at them.

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; July 28, 2011 at 10:09:25 AM.
Old July 28, 2011, 10:10:36 AM
Giratina

"Alright guys! Stand back! Huuu-RAH! Swords Dance! Swords Dance! Swords Dance! Swords Dance! and one more... Swords Dance! Now... EARTHQUAKE!" *The ground rumbled and a huge burst of Magma shot up at the Golurk*

Time Unfroze for the Golurk...

"AGHHHHHHHH!!!!!" He cried as he began to faint. "You... Win..." He fainted.
Old July 28, 2011, 10:27:17 AM
Volcarona

The smell of smoke grew more intense. Gallade began to cough, as well as Celebi.

"Gallade, forget this." She said. "We have to check the village!"

Gallade nodded. he faced Scoro. "I need you to protect lucairo, got it?" he hopped onto Rapidash. "Haa!"

Rapidash neighed and took off. as they arrived, they froze. the remains of what used to be a beautiful town was now reduced to eerie embers.

"My Arceus..." Celebi gasped. "Check for survivors!"

Gallade hopped off of Rapidash and searched the ruins. "Can anyone hear me?" he called out. "How could this have happened?" suddenly, he saw someone in the distance. It was silhouetted at first, but soon it came clear.... an Absol.

"I just... wanted to see this village again for one last time." ecchoed a reminicent voice in his head.

He put the pieces together. "HEY!" He called.

The absol looked back. then she fled.

"Get back here!" he yelled in pursuit of her. suddenly, he was stopped by black shadows that struck him down in a fierce wave.

snickering laugheter filled the atmosphere, as a flock of Murkrows circled him. He picked himself up, and got back into position ready for battle.
Old July 28, 2011, 06:39:44 PM
Giratina

"Yes. It's my duty to protect Lucario. Don't worry, you are safe with me."
Old July 28, 2011, 07:11:51 PM
Landorus

Brill chuckled. "Brave words. Unfortunately, you've seemed to forgotten about us. Now, if you'll just move away quietly, you won't ge--"

"My lord Brill!" The Machoke came running back, and he looked a bit pale. "The village has been burned. All of it."

"What!?" Brill exclaimed. "What happened?"

"I don't know, sir."

"I have to see this... Follow!" With that, Brill and the other Pokemon disappeared back into the forest.

Melodi, who only a moment ago had been struggling against the Grass Knots keeping her down, froze at the Machoke's words. The whole village... The closest thing she'd had to a home since she'd been taken away... burned. And Jynx... Jynx couldn't have survived that... Not unless... Unless she'd left to look for her! Maybe there was still a chance! She struggled harder against the grass, then looked up at the Gliscor that Gallade had asked to watch out for her.

"Um, excuse me, but would you see if you cut this grass that's holding me down?" She nodded with her head to her wrists.
Old July 28, 2011, 07:18:09 PM
Giratina

"Yeah sure." *Uses Thunder Fang on the grass knots* "Here, get on my back. I can fly us to the village. I sense you have a friend in there? Don't worry, we will save her."
Old July 28, 2011, 07:28:37 PM
Landorus

Melodi nodded, slowly getting to her feet. It was an effort. She'd taken quite a bit of damage from that fight, and her burn was still doing damage to her. She'd have to find something to put on it eventually. She moved towards the Gliscor, then hesitated.

"Are you sure I won't be too heavy for you?"
Old July 28, 2011, 07:32:23 PM
Giratina

"No, don't worry. I am strong. *Looks at muscles* "Haha, yeah... So, get on already. We can probably treat your wound with a rawst berry in the village" *Spreads wings*
Old July 28, 2011, 07:39:51 PM
Landorus

Melodi nodded again, carefully climbing up onto the Gliscor's back. She was trying her best not to think about what she might see when they got to the village.

"Okay, let's go."
Old July 28, 2011, 07:41:30 PM
Giratina

*Flies away from the battle, and into the clouds* "Hey, what do you think will be at the village? Do you think that the village ACTUALLY went on fire? Also, who is your friend?"
Old July 28, 2011, 07:48:03 PM
Landorus

"I'm not sure what we'll find there." Melodi replied. Though she didn't say so aloud, she was scared to think what might be there. "And my friend... Jynx. She's the owner of the shop." Melodi closed her eyes for a moment, then shook her head. Jynx wasn't gone. She couldn't be.
Old July 28, 2011, 07:51:59 PM
Giratina

*Glides down and looks at the village in flames* "No... No way... Hey, I see some survivors down there!" *Flies down to the survivors and sees Jynx* "Is this her Melodi?"

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; July 28, 2011 at 07:52:09 PM.
Old July 28, 2011, 08:15:25 PM
Landorus

Melodi looked around at the burned remains of the village in shock. After living here for so long, it was hard on her, seeing it so easily being destroyed by the flames... Suddenly hearing the Gliscor's comment, she quickly turned her head and looked to where he'd indicated.

"Jynx!" She cried, relief flooding through her. Not waiting for him to fly lower, she jumped off of his back, rolling as she reached the ground, then running up to her. "Jynx, Jynx!"

Jynx turned, just in time to catch the running Melodi in her arms. "Oh, Melodi, thank goodness!" The two of them stood like that for a moment, Melodi almost crying with relief. After a moment, Jynx pulled away. "Are you alright? Are you--" Then she noticed the burn. "You're hurt! What happened?"

Melodi shook her head. "I'm fine, Jynx. It's not so bad."

Jynx, however, knew Melodi well enough to know when she was in pain. She carefully examined the burn, then shook her head. "I'm afraid I don't have anything to heal it with. Everything in the shop was destroyed." She looked into Melodi's face. "How much longer can you hold out?"

"I... I'm not sure." Melodi admitted softly. She felt a little weaker than she had a few moments ago, but it wasn't all that bad. Yet.

"Well, if it starts to get too bad, let me know immediately, alright?"

The lucario nodded. "I will."
Old July 28, 2011, 08:23:24 PM
Giratina

"Don't fret Melodi. Come with me I know of a rawst berry bush nearby." He remembers all the times he used to play hide and seek with Roblock near the bush. *He snivels* "Ah, I can't remember the last time that I played here.. With him..

Meanwhile...

*Wakes up after the battle, and notices everyone fled from the battle* "Hey what's the smoke coming from?" He asks himself. *He walks over to the town, and notices the old bush of Rawst Berries and walks away* He sighed and turned to never dwell on the past. "Memories will always only be memories. I can't think of the past, it will only slow me down." He mumbles to himself. *He goes to search for Gallade and the time flute*
Old July 28, 2011, 08:27:51 PM
Landorus

Melodi and Jynx looked at each other for a moment, then Melodi turned back and nodded.

"Alright. Lead the way."
Old July 28, 2011, 08:33:04 PM
Giratina

*Scoro lands on the ground and begins to walk towards the direction of the berry bush, and sees Roblock* "Everyone get behind this burned house!" He whispered. "We don't wanna pick another fight now do we?" *Hides them under his wings*

*Sees shadow running* "Hey, who is there?" *Runs towards the shadow's appearance, but doesn't see anything there and walks away*

"Phew... Way too close for comfort"
Old July 29, 2011, 04:34:55 AM
Volcarona

Soon, an eerie noise filled the village...

"Let's roll out, boys!" called a voice. "Da job is dun here!"

Gallade looked around and saw the murkrow flying away. quickly he reacted.

"No you don't!" he shouted, he leapt high and slammed his bladelike arm down onto a Murkrow!

"Aaak!" shouted the Murkrow, plummeting back down to earth. "Boss! HELP!"

"Heh, Every pokemon for themselves, buddy!" Boss said, as he continued flying off.

"BOSS!!!" Cried the Murkrow. soon two feet stepped behind him. he looked up and saw an angry Gallade folding his arms.

"Tell me... who is responsible for this?" he said sternly.

"Heh! It's my sworn duty not to tell... otherwise Boss and Lord Emboar will get very mad!" said the Murkrow dumbly.

"Emboar..." he mumbled. He somehow remembered the name from Celebi. He also remember being locked in a battle of epic proportions with this Emboar, but the memory was vague and practically void.

Soon. a crash was heard. Pokemon trudged out of a building that collasped just moments later.

"Survivors!" Gallade shouted, rushing over to them.

"Hey!" he called. "Are you guys alright?"

the pokemon, a family of the hitmon- trio, Hitmonlee, Hitmonchan, and a Hitmontop stood in silence. Then, The Hitmonlee thrust a foot at Gallade.

"Wha--Protect!" He shouted. blocking with a shield. He gazed at them again and soon noticed a dark violet aura enveloping around them.

"What... is going on?" Gallade whispered to himself.

The Hitmonchan, came rushing in, "S-Shadow Rush!" he shouted. thrusting a full force punch filled with a wicked power that was not like Dark power. This one was an Evil power. it connected to the startled gallade, causing him to be launched through one end of a house and crash straight through the other side. he tumbled several yards afteward until he came to rest near Scoro and the others.

Meanwhile, as the lake was enshrouded in Wickedness... a tummultuous sound shook the area. A Mysterious Dungeon emerged, surrounding the lake. the civillians in the village plagued by the sableyes slowly walked into the dungeon. Prime minister stood and watched in the distance.

"So it appears... A mystery dungeon." he said.
Old July 29, 2011, 08:49:04 AM
Giratina

"Oh Gallade! We were almost spotted by Roblock.. It was too close for comfort. Melodi, Jynx, and I are safe. But you... You don't look so good. What just happened?"

Meanwhile...

"Hey, is that Boss flying away? BOSS! BOSS! OVER HERE!" *Roblock is waving at the Honchcrrow*
Old July 29, 2011, 09:02:59 AM
Landorus

Melodi jumped as Gallade landed next to them.

"What happened?" She asked. The damage from the burn was really starting to get to her now, and she only just managed to keep it out of her voice. Jynx could still tell, however, though she didn't say anything.
Old July 29, 2011, 09:07:37 AM
Giratina

"Here melodi, this is the Rawst Bush." He points to the colurful Blue and green bush, and its filled with the berries. "The berries heal burns in a flash when eaten. And, you can also eat them if you are hungry." He gathers many berries, in order to keep berries for an adventure.
Old July 29, 2011, 09:14:07 AM
Landorus

Melodi took one of the berries from the bush and ate it. Just as the Gliscor had said, the burn healed immediately. The damage was still there, but it wasn't adding up anymore.

"Thanks." She said, nodding her head.
Old July 29, 2011, 09:23:53 AM
Giratina

"Hey, no problem! Anything for a beautiful Lucario as yourself." *He kisses her hand as loyalty and respect* "Now, we should go help put out the fire on the village"
Old July 29, 2011, 09:39:37 AM
Landorus

Melodi blinked, her cheeks coloring a bit, then nodded.

"Yeah, we should."

She turned back to the village. Most of the houses were already reduced to rubble, and the few survivors were just standing around idly, wondering what to do. A memory flashed through Melodi's mind. It was one that had haunted her nightmares for years, and would probably continue to for the rest of her life. She had been inside a burning house, the flames licking up around her. Motionless shapes were scattered in the flames--what was left of her family. She could see a Chandelure--Brill--off to her right, and there was another figure... A large purple shape came slowly towards her, red eyes gleaming... reaching out his hand to grab her... Melodi shuddered and shook her head. No, there was no time to dwell on the past now. She ran towards the village, her Bone Rush at the ready to help kick up some dirt to put the flames out, and possibly to fight anyone looking for trouble...
Old July 29, 2011, 09:49:10 AM
Giratina

The whole village is burned. Scoro reaches into his pouch, and remembers the Rawst Berries.

"Hey! This is a desperate idea, but do you think a whole bunch of rawst berries, can heal the burns of the village people, and maybe the village!? It MAY work. The bush still has many berries! Come on!"
Old July 29, 2011, 10:21:23 AM
Volcarona

Gallade struggled to his feet.
"ungh... S... shadow...rush...?" he mumbled. He soon shook his head out of the daze.

"Huh? Oh! Are you guys alright?" Gallade asked.

"Gallade!" called a voice.

Gallade turned and spotted Celebi fluttering over to him. "It's worse than I thought." she said. "the villagers... their hearts are being sealed by some wicked power. And... a Mystery dungeon has appeared where the lake used to be. It must mean the guardian, Yuxie is in trouble."

"Well, what should we do?" Gallade asked.

"YOU should go to the mystery dungeon and investigate the situation, Oh fearless hero!" she said with sarcasm. "The villagers are being taken there by the wicked power of the shadow. There is no doubt they will behave with hostility, but you have to check on Yuxie."

"Aren't you comming along?" he asked.

"Of course, but YOU are the hero of legends. YOU have the power to change the world... Or at least that's what they say... although I'm not too thuroughly convinced of that yet..."

Edit: Boss heard as Golurk called him.

"Heh! I ain't gonna be Sableye food, forget it! every pokemon for themselves, busta!" he continued flying.

Last edited by Nytz; July 29, 2011 at 10:23:18 AM.
Old July 29, 2011, 10:29:41 AM
Giratina

"Gallade.. Should we come too? I would be honored to help you on your mission."

He throws a rawst berry at a small flame, and the flame went out.

"Actually.. never mind. I am gonna help put out this fire with Melodi. It appears rawst berries, can put out fires!"

He throws one at a house, and a part of the fire subsided.

"I feel this will take a LONG time... Here Melodi, have these."

He gives her a bucket of rawst berries.

"You can be in charge of feeding the people rawst berries. I will put out the fires."

He runs and throws multiple rawst berries at houses.
Old July 29, 2011, 10:33:22 AM
Volcarona

"Wait!" Celebi shouted. "Don't go too close to the villagers! they are ill with the shadows... they may behave violently if you're not careful. Only Yuxie's song of wisdom can purge the shadow effects..."

Last edited by Nytz; July 29, 2011 at 10:33:47 AM.
Old July 29, 2011, 10:35:36 AM
Giratina

Scoro doesn't hear her, and keeps giving out rawst berries happily, and is throwing them around the village

"I feel so good to be a help to the village "
Old July 29, 2011, 10:40:14 AM
Volcarona

"Oh dear..." she said, fearing the inevitable. She faced Gallade. "Come on. Let's go to the dungeon."

"Shouldn't we help out?"

"No time," she said. "The shadow spreads like a plague. it's best we go to the source and stop it there."
Old July 29, 2011, 10:41:52 AM
Landorus

Melodi started to turn away with the bucket of berries, then stopped when she heard Celebi's warning. She turned back to Gallade, a determined look in her eyes.

"I'll go with you, if you don't think I'll be in the way." She said.

"Melodi, no!" Jynx said, "You're still hurt from your last battle!"

Melodi shook her head. "It isn't that bad." She replied. She turned to Jynx then, "This village has been my home for a long time now, and the Pokemon here have been my family. I'm not going to let them suffer, not when there might be something I can do."

Jynx looked into Melodi's eyes for a long time, then nodded. Melodi turned back to Gallade.

"Will you allow me to come along?"
Old July 29, 2011, 10:49:14 AM
Giratina

A Family of Nidos (Nidoqueen, Nidoking, etc.) refused the berries and is glowing purple.

"Come on, take them. They will heal your odd burns.."

Nidoking: "Shadow RUSH!" The force of the Nidokings attack rumbled Scoro's body, and he felt a strange feeling.

"Ahhh! My... head..." The Gliscor is now also glowing purple.
Old July 29, 2011, 10:54:25 AM
Volcarona

Gallade scratched his head. "I could probably use all the help I can get..." he said. "Let's go."

Gallade headed for the dungeon, but couldn't help but feel like he was missing someone...
Old July 29, 2011, 10:57:49 AM
Giratina

Scoro the Gliscor, has learned Shadow Rush instead of sandstorm. He is possessed by the shadows.

"The shadows!"

Last edited by PHANTOMxTRAINER; July 29, 2011 at 10:58:46 AM.
Old July 29, 2011, 10:58:01 AM
Landorus

Melodi started to follow, but felt that odd sense at the back of her head again. She spun around, and saw the Gliscor, now with some sort of dark Aura around him.

"Oh... D'arvit."
Old July 29, 2011, 11:02:01 AM
Volcarona

Gallade turned as well and noticed the dark aura enveloping Scoro.

"Um... Scoro?" he said.
Old July 29, 2011, 11:10:54 AM
Giratina

"Darkness! Darkness! Darkness!" He chanted."BURN EVERYTHING!"
Old July 29, 2011, 11:15:30 AM
Volcarona

Gallade took a step back until he felt a hand rest on his shoulder.

"We have to go." said the voice.

Gallade turned his head to Celebi. "We gotta help Scoro first."

"The only way we can help him is if we go see Yuxie to purify the pokemon here. Either that or, we make him faint."

Gallade thought deeply... "Ugh!" he said. "Scoro... I know you hear me in there... we will come back for you... alright?" Gallade walked towards the dungeon.
Old July 29, 2011, 11:22:32 AM
Giratina

Roblock sees Scoro.
"Ahh, so he is infected huh? Hahaha... Now, to order him around for Emboar. He could be a great ally with his power."

He walks up to Scoro.

"Hey buddy! You don't know who I am right now, but now you are The Lord Emboar and I's slave. Now, throw away those berries for me huh?"

"Yes master.." Scoro nods and throws the berries in the trash can.

*thinks: Yes, my plan is working. He is my slave now!* "Ok, come with me. I shall present you to emboar."

They walk over to the Castle.
Old July 29, 2011, 11:33:45 AM
Volcarona

the drawbridge closed before Roblock made it to the inside of the castle.

What business do you have with the Fire Lord? bellowed a scizor who guarded the gate.

Meanwhile, on the tallest tower... Gardevoir peered down through a window. she gasped at the sight of Scoro now infected with the shadow. "This wasn't a part of destiny..." she whispered. "Has Emboar someone with the abillity to see the future...?"

On top of the roof of the castle, Destiny took her perch. she closed her eyes... opened them again and found herself gazing at a village at peace... as if nothing ever happened. she blinked, and she was back on top of the castle tops. she couldn't help but smile. she decided against telling Lord Emboar her future sight.
Old July 29, 2011, 11:36:26 AM
Giratina

"I am the Emboar's servant. I have sealed this Gliscor with the shadows. He is under my control. Now move."
Old July 29, 2011, 11:42:03 AM
Landorus

Melodi turned to follow Gallade. As they walked, she spoke to Celebi,

"You said we have to find Uxie to get this straightened out?"
Old July 29, 2011, 11:42:13 AM
Volcarona

"My apologies," Scizor said. the doors opened to the castle.

Edit:

"Yes." Celebi said. "Uxie is a guardian-- one of three that guards the three corners of the region. Her powers can purify the villagers... in fact, she is the one who protects the villagers from such afflictions."

Last edited by Nytz; July 29, 2011 at 11:44:42 AM.
Old July 29, 2011, 11:52:07 AM
Landorus

Melodi nodded, remembering the story Jynx had once told her when she was younger.

"Three guardians, protecting those they watched from evil..." She frowned slightly, "If she's supposed to protect them... Then something must have happened to her for it to stop, right? I don't think she would've just stopped protecting the village..."

Last edited by SpikyEaredPichu96; July 29, 2011 at 11:52:22 AM.
Old July 29, 2011, 11:53:14 AM
Giratina

Roblock enters the Emboar's chamber.

"My lord! The cause of the sandstorm I can assure you. He is also, now possessed by the shadows, and is following my command. Isn't that right Scoro?

Scoro nods.