Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Victory Road Network Support
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Victory Road Network Support Suggestions? Errors? Comments? Questions?

Search this Thread
Old July 9, 2010, 10:25:55 PM
Haxorus

Default PM Issue

I know my posts are usually random and spontaneous, but I'm showing you guys a serious side you don't see all too often now.

My "Sent Messages" folder in the PM menu only shows messages sent before the forum switch (back when it was on a different server). I can't see on things I've sent before the decade began and, frankly, it isn't really nostalgic when you're limited to 18 messages to look back on, mostly YIM invites and warnings about ValoryTheEevee's confessed stalker DIAMOND. And no, it's not just my computer, I've tried it on two different computers, one dial-up, one broadband, a DSi (with which I'm typing this) and a Wii (which I don't normally use because I twitch a lot, which makes for poor aim). Sorry if I gave you too much info, but I'd like this looked into ASAP.

Last edited by emperorempoleon2; July 9, 2010 at 10:28:22 PM.
Old July 10, 2010, 02:00:48 PM
Kyurem

In your options (http://www.victoryroad.net/profile.php?do=editoptions), go under private message and make sure this is checked:

"When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.
Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default"

If it's not messages you send won't be saved unless you explicitly say so.
Old July 10, 2010, 08:46:30 PM
Haxorus

Thanks, Freeze. Frankly, I don't know the purpose of a sent messages folder if the messages aren't put in the folder by default unless you check a hidden box.
Old July 10, 2010, 09:29:21 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorempoleon2 View Post
Thanks, Freeze. Frankly, I don't know the purpose of a sent messages folder if the messages aren't put in the folder by default unless you check a hidden box.
That did it, then? The reason is this way you can keep a copy and the other person can delete there's. But, yeah, it should be enabled by default.