Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 10, 2011, 10:33:25 AM
Kyurem

Default The Shadows of Orre

They are back. The Cipher crime syndicate of Orre has returned; stronger and in bigger numbers. They are dominating the world of Pokemon, snagging them, and even turning trainers into their own mindless, corrupted grunts.
Cipher plan to achieve world domination with their new and improved Shadow Pokemon. Trainers from every corner of the world have come to stop them. But none have succeeded....

Yet.

The moment has come:
Are you against Cipher... or for Cipher?

Rules
-No God-modding. You can't take over other people's characters and control their actions.
Godmodding: Johnny threw the ball high in the air. Lilly stepped back two steps and caught it.
Not Godmodding: Johnny threw the ball, hoping that Lilly would soon catch it.
-No PowerPlay. You can't be invincible, always escaping death, dodging attacks, etc.
-No legendaries on your team roster. You cannot have a legendary on your team. No exceptions.
-Humans and Pokemon understand each other., vice-versa.
-Maximum of two Characters. You may only have two trainers, two Pokemon characters, or a Trainer and a Pokemon character.
-Have fun!

Forms

Trainer    
[b]Name[/b]: (Only first name is required, but you may choose a last name as well.)
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Appearance/Bio[/b]: (What kind of clothing do they wear? Do they have any accessories? Visual body markings?
Be as descriptive as possible with this.)
[b]Pokemon Team[/b]: (Max. of 6 Pokemon per team. Maximum Pokemon level is Level 50.)
[b]Origin[/b]: (Which region were they originally from? i.e. Sootoplis City, Hoenn.)
[b]With Cipher/Against Cipher[/b]: (Do you plan to help Cipher achieve world domination, or help the other trainers prevent it?)

Pokemon    
[b]NickName[/b]: (Do you have a nickname you go by?)
[b]Species[/b]: (Which Pokemon they are.)
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Appearance[/b]: (Are you a Shiny Pokemon? Do you wear bandanna or any other accessories?
Are you a Show Pokemon?)
[b]Moves[/b]: (Up to 4 moves per Pokemon)
[b]Origin[/b]: (Which region you reside from. i.e. Route 2, Kanto.)
[b]With Cipher/Against Cipher[/b]: (Are you claiming world domination with your Cipher trainer, or are you helping other Trainers defeat them?)

Notes
-If you're a Pokemon with Cipher, you are partnered with an NPC Cipher Grunt, and are able to choose if you're a Shadow (able to be snagged by other trainers) or non-Shadow.
-As a Trainer, you may gave up to 3 Shadow Pokemon on your team at a time. You are also given a Snagem Machine to snag Shadow Pokemon.
-If you're part of Cipher, you may choose to be a Cipher, or part of Team Snagem, who are controlled by Cipher and carry Snagem Machines.
-And a little info on the plot for ye.
Spoiler Alert:    
Basically Cipher has risen from their defeat years back in Orre. They've been underground during that time, developing new Shadow Pokemon and concocting plans for success. They've also risen in numbers during their "inactivity" being close to a large army. 
Their plan is to occupy each region with Shadow Pokemon, giving them total control over that region. Right now, we're currently in Vermillion City, the first stop. Cipher's come in boatloads, some filled with grunts, others with crates of corrupted Pokemon.
They're here to stay, and will take on whoever's in their way.

I will start the RP once at least 2 people sign up.

Last edited by Shiny; October 28, 2011 at 05:54:09 PM.
Old September 10, 2011, 10:34:28 AM
Kyurem

Characters:
Shiny    
Name: Greg
Appearance/Bio: He has long brown hair that barely passes his shoulders, and has tan skin. He wears a black cotton shirt with a black sweatshirt over it. He wears navy blue shorts and red and white sneakers.
He has blue eyes which are often covered by his long bangs. He is often seen pushing his hair out of his face to see.
Pokemon Team: Gliscor (Shadow) - Breloom - Sharpedo - Aipom - Skarmory (Shadow) - Dusclops
Origin: Agate Village, Orre
With Cipher/Against Cipher: With Cipher.

Name: Chase
Appearance/Bio: He has short black hair which he covers with his dark green beanie. He is often seen wearing his dark black sunglasses and wearing big red headphones around his neck. He wears a black long sleeved shirt over himself with light blue, tattered jeans and blue and white Sneakers.

He is always seen visiting his family and friends in Agate Village, Orre.
Pokemon Team: Haunter - Cyndaquil - Spinarak
Origin: Ecruteak City, Johto
With Cipher/Against Cipher: Against Cipher

BattleStar    
Name: Cy 

Apperance: Cy is 5 feet 10 inches. He has a medium amount of hair but is on the short size. Has black hair. He is often seen in usual nice clothes. He is mostly seen with
shorts on. He has light brown eyes. He is fair skin but has a faint tan to him. He usually wears T-Shirts. Sometimes seen with a trench coat. He wears dress shoes.
He has a habit of putting his fingers together and cracking them. He appears to be a bit of a timid person, but however is very ambitious and crafty.

Pokemon Team: Weavile, Yamask, Spirtomb, Crobat, Empoleon,

Orgin: Canalave City, Sinnoh

Loyalty: Wih Cipher

GrassPokemonFTW    
Name: Midori

Appearance: Of middle height, and medium build. He has black, lustrous hair, and wears glasses. He has jade eyes, though they can become darker when he stands in a place with little illumination. He wears a green shirt with a black cape, and wears a feathered hat. He also wears long, gray pants.

Bio: He was orphaned at age 5, so he never remembered experiencing feelings such as affection or love. After the others showed antipathy for his ragged clothing, he tried practicing chivalry, though nobody requited any acceptance for him. Thus, he came to loathe humans and based his life solely around Pokemon.

Pokemon Team: Leavanny, Gallade, Farfetch'd

Origin: His origins are a mystery, but he spent most of his life in Iccirus City, Unova.

Loyalty: Against Cipher

Idno58    
Name: Louis Eastman
Appearance/Bio: Louis has dark brown hair and green eyes. He usually wears a mint green Golf shirt with tan cargo pants. He always carries at least three cameras on his person.
Pokemon Team: Ampharos (Nicknamed Photo), Hariyama, Magmar, Froslass
Origin: He's the son of the CEO of Eastman corporation; a well known photography industry in Jubilife City, Sinnoh.
With Cipher/Against Cipher: Sided with those against Cipher

Name: Maximilian Voltaire
Appearance/Bio: Has long blond hair, and wears extravagant French-Style clothing. He is most recognized by his hair and his white Cravat.
Pokemon Team: Persian (Shadow), Mismagius (Shadow), Espion, Vespiquen, Arcanine (Shadow)
Origin: He was born and raised in the luxurious motel Northeast of Pastoria city, Sinnoh. He often rode to the extravagant Mansion South of Hearthome.
With Cipher/Against Cipher: With Cipher

teamplasma    
Name: Lance
Appearance/Bio: Lance has jet black hair, which is always in an untamed mess. He has a short sleeved shirt (green) with a black glove on his left hand for multi-purposes.
His pants are black jeans this a casual brown belt (on it are little notches to keep his pokeballs. His shows are stylish but comfortably black. Of course he likes black He is 5'6"
Pokemon Team: Pigeot (my partner), Medicham, Tangrowth, Jolteon, and Camerupt
Origin: (Lance is originally from Lilycove, Hoenn
With Cipher/Against Cipher: I am AGAINST Cipher!

Pokemon****
NickName: N/A
Species: Lucario
Appearance: looks like a regual Lucario but with a black aria
Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Metal Claw, Force Palm
Origin: Sinnoh
With Cipher/Against Cipher: For him, all the way

Kyogia    
Name: Kyogia Ultima
Appearance/Bio: Kyogia wears a white T-shirt, a denim jacket, and dark blue jeans.
Pokemon Team: Emolga, Espeon, Glaceon, Empoleon, Dragonite, Metagross
Origin: Ever Grande City, Hoenn
With Cipher/Against Cipher: CIPHER MUST BE DEFEATED.

The Spirit of Time    
Name: Spirit
Appearance/Bio: Spiky, black hair and light brown eyes. Lightly tanned skin and a smooth, short beard. His arms are acceptably buff, with a Libra tattoo up on his right arm. He wears black trousers, a woolen grey jacket with a hat and a black leather jillet on top of it. He is stern and serious. He is good in mathematics and physics, but bad in subjects which need good memory.

Pokemon Team: Infernape; Treeko; Electivire; Hoothoot; Gallade
Origin: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh

Last edited by Shiny; October 29, 2011 at 11:34:02 AM.
Old September 19, 2011, 04:32:05 PM
Mudkip

Name: Cy

Apperance: Cy is 5 feet 10 inches. He has a medium amount of hair but is on the short size. Has black hair. He is often seen in usual nice clothes. He is mostly seen with
shorts on. He has light brown eyes. He is fair skin but has a faint tan to him. He usually wears T-Shirts. Sometimes seen with a trench coat. He wears dress shoes.
He has a habit of putting his fingers together and cracking them. He appears to be a bit of a timid person, but however is very ambitious and crafty.

Pokemon Team: Weavile, Yamask, Spirtomb, Crobat, Empoleon,

Orgin: Canalave City, Sinnoh

Loyalty: Wih Cipher
Old September 19, 2011, 04:47:53 PM
Kyurem

Accepted. :]
I'll start the roleplay when one other person joins.
Old September 30, 2011, 09:42:04 PM
Kyurem

Name: Midori

Appearance: Of middle height, and medium build. He has black, lustrous hair, and wears glasses. He has jade eyes, though they can become darker when he stands in a place with little illumination. He wears a green shirt with a black cape, and wears a feathered hat. He also wears long, gray pants.

Bio: He was orphaned at age 5, so he never remembered experiencing feelings such as affection or love. After the others showed antipathy for his ragged clothing, he tried practicing chivalry, though nobody requited any acceptance for him. Thus, he came to loathe humans and based his life solely around Pokemon.

Pokemon Team: Leavanny, Gallade, Farfetch'd

Origin: His origins are a mystery, but he spent most of his life in Iccirus City, Unova.

Loyalty: Against Cipher
Old October 1, 2011, 04:44:20 AM
Landorus

Name: Louis Eastman
Appearance/Bio: Louis has dark brown hair and green eyes. He usually wears a mint green Golf shirt with tan cargo pants. He always carries at least three cameras on his person.
Pokemon Team: Ampharos (Nicknamed Photo), Hariyama, Magmar, Froslass
Origin: He's the son of the CEO of Eastman corporation; a well known photography industry in Jubilife City, Sinnoh.
With Cipher/Against Cipher: Sided with those against Cipher

Name: Maximilian Voltaire
Appearance/Bio: Has long blond hair, and wears extravagant French-Style clothing. He is most recognized by his hair and his white Cravat.
Pokemon Team: Persian (Shadow), Mismagius (Shadow), Espion, Vespiquen, Arcanine (Shadow)
Origin: He was born and raised in the luxurious motel Northeast of Pastoria city, Sinnoh. He often rode to the extravagant Mansion South of Hearthome.
With Cipher/Against Cipher: With Cipher

Last edited by Idno58; October 1, 2011 at 04:44:59 AM.
Old October 1, 2011, 08:04:50 AM
Shaymin

Name: Lance
Appearance/Bio: Lance has jet black hair, which is always in an untamed mess. He has a short sleeved shirt (green) with a black glove on his left hand for multi-purposes.
His pants are black jeans this a casual brown belt (on it are little notches to keep his pokeballs. His shows are stylish but comfortably black. Of course he likes black He is 5'6"
Pokemon Team: Pigeot (my partner), Medicham, Tangrowth, Jolteon, and Camerupt
Origin: (Lance is originally from Lilycove, Hoenn
With Cipher/Against Cipher: I am AGAINST Cipher!
Old October 2, 2011, 12:16:17 PM
Kyurem

All of you; accepted!
I'll get the RP up soon. ;>
Old October 2, 2011, 12:46:19 PM
Mudkip

My first RP on this forum!
Also, it's interesting how Cipher went straight to world domination.
I wonder if Phione counts as a legendary for this RP... I really want a Phione on my team, and according to this, there's a big debate about it. If it's allowed, I'll re-edit my team.

Appearance/Bio: Kyogia wears a white T-shirt, a denim jacket, and dark blue jeans.
Pokemon Team: Emolga, Espeon, Phione (edited), Empoleon, Dragonite, Metagross

Erm, Shiny, am I approved?

Last edited by Kyogia; October 2, 2011 at 12:53:08 PM.
Old October 2, 2011, 12:51:05 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyogia View Post
My first RP on this forum!
Also, it's interesting how Cipher went straight to world domination.
I wonder if Phione counts as a legendary for this RP... I really want a Phione on my team, and according to this, there's a big debate about it. If it's allowed, I'll re-edit my team.

Pokemon Team: Emolga, Espeon, Glaceon, Empoleon, Dragonite, Metagross

Erm, Shiny, am I approved?
Accepted.
I'll allow you to have Phione on your team, due to the fact that I consider it a rare baby Pokemon.

Also, RP is up! Click
Old October 3, 2011, 06:49:38 PM
Shaymin

Pokemon****
NickName: N/A
Species: Lucario
Appearance: looks like a regual Lucario but with a black aria
Moves: Aura Sphere, Bone Rush, Metal Claw, Force Palm
Origin: Sinnoh
With Cipher/Against Cipher: For him, all the way
Old October 5, 2011, 04:08:33 PM
Kyurem

le Approved.
Old October 28, 2011, 09:20:38 AM
Rayquaza

I would like to sign up, but will you please elaborate more on the storyline? I can't seem to follow it, especially that I am not familiar with Orre.
Old October 28, 2011, 05:53:02 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Spirit of Time View Post
I would like to sign up, but will you please elaborate more on the storyline? I can't seem to follow it, especially that I am not familiar with Orre.
You really don't need to know much about Orre early in the story for now.
But, here's the basic storyline.
Basically Cipher has risen from their defeat years back in Orre. They've been underground during that time, developing new Shadow Pokemon and concocting plans for success. They've also risen in numbers during their "inactivity" being close to a large army.
Their plan is to occupy each region with Shadow Pokemon, giving them total control over that region. Right now, we're currently in Vermillion City, the first stop. Cipher's come in boatloads, some filled with grunts, others with crates of corrupted Pokemon.
They're here to stay, and will take on whoever's in their way.
Old October 29, 2011, 12:36:39 AM
Rayquaza

Name: Spirit
Appearance/Bio: Spiky, black hair and light brown eyes. Lightly tanned skin and a smooth, short beard. His arms are acceptably buff, with a Libra tattoo up on his right arm. He wears black trousers, a woolen grey jacket with a hat and a black leather jillet on top of it. He is stern and serious. He is good in mathematics and physics, but bad in subjects which need good memory.

Pokemon Team: Infernape; Treeko; Electivire; Hoothoot; Gallade
Origin: Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Old October 29, 2011, 11:32:48 AM
Kyurem

You are accepted, Spirit.
Old November 27, 2011, 06:44:14 AM
Floatzel

why can`t i be a shadow Reshiram?