Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 8, 2010, 03:24:36 PM
Cyndaquil

Default What you think of my team?

hey so im gnna be getting pokemon hg tomorro ima use action replay JUST to get my 6 pokemon i want so what u think

1.Charmander
2.Bulbasaur
3.Totodile
4.Draitini
5.Elecktrike
6.Phanpy
Old May 8, 2010, 04:14:22 PM
Volcarona

Eh, using Action Replay to get them equals cheating, which equals no tournaments for you. And people won't want to battle you, and that takes away the fun of getting the Pokémon. For a first play through the game, you really should just use what you can get. It's more fun that way. Go ahead and hack six perfect IV Arceus for all I care, but don't use them online and don't ruin your own fun by going through the main game for the first time with them.
Old May 8, 2010, 04:28:24 PM
Shaymin

I would just reccommend catching Pokemon like normal people instead of AR hacking them, but it's your choice. But just know you'll be missing out on some of the fun of the games.

Yeah, good team, but not good that you're hacking. =|
Old May 8, 2010, 04:28:48 PM
Haxorus

I reccomend not using hacks. I NEVER hacked on my first run (hehehe, doesn't mean I didn't hack at ALL). EVER.
Old May 8, 2010, 04:52:47 PM
Giratina

I think hacking is dumb.
Old May 8, 2010, 06:19:07 PM
Cyndaquil

yea but u know da reasonb y i do it? it cuz since ugh everyone always have da same pokemon everytime i go on youtube i see the same 6 always da same so it like battling ur self wen u go online n my bro getting it 2 so it gnna be basiclly da same cuz we both gnna have the same pokemon what so bad about getting ut 6 fav pokemon?i mean i aint gettin legendaries, i aint hacking levels or anything
Old May 8, 2010, 06:24:00 PM
Keldeo

You must not be a competitive battler huh? o3o Battle some more people around here. You'll see lotsa versatility if that's what your looking for. All those pokemon you mentioned can be obtained legitimately without hacks. :V
Also...
SPELLING
GRAMMAR
Use em dood~! =w= It's hard to understand what your saying.

Last edited by Sunny; May 8, 2010 at 06:26:22 PM.
Old May 8, 2010, 06:34:37 PM
Cyndaquil

Ok here I go. I talk that way because im used to mohh2 and mw2 chat talking there? lol So what can I please keep those 6 pokemon :l
Old May 8, 2010, 06:55:42 PM
Haxorus

If you can catch them, they're legit meaning you can competitive battle them (which I am going to do after I start playing HG/Plat and beat them) which is more fun than boring old CPUs. If you didn't, you lost the game long story short.
Old May 8, 2010, 07:20:02 PM
Rayquaza

Ya I think it's pointless to hack for a team just because everyone else uses the same pokemon.
Old May 8, 2010, 07:34:04 PM
Keldeo

Ahh I like it much better when ya talk this way though~! Makes ya sound alot smarter~! ;3

Anywho, you can use em in game, but in tourneys probably not. I have a dragonite that was obtained the same way that I EV trained myself thats not aloud in tourneys. =w=
Old May 8, 2010, 07:40:34 PM
Kyurem

Guys calm yourselves!! Unless it has not been made clear, this is obviously an in-game team that will not be used for tourneys and the like. Heck, I never use ANY of the Pokemon I used to go through the main story competitively. So stop blowing your steam ports and give him a break. Geez.

Plus, if he wants to use an AR to go through the game a different way, why not? Once again, since he's not using the team for personal gain in a tourney or something it is perfectly fine.

The team looks good by the way, but I think Manectric is a bit iffy. Maybe start with an Elekid to get Electivire? He is my favorite electric type.
Old May 8, 2010, 07:47:30 PM
Haxorus

Alakazam, everyone knows complete the game first THEN hack it to the high heavens!
Old May 8, 2010, 07:56:15 PM
Cyndaquil

Yea but you know manetric is one of my favorite.lol. but thanks for the idea and i dont see why i cant use those 6 if sunny said u can obtain them legitimately so I dont know
Old May 8, 2010, 08:44:33 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeeveee View Post
Alakazam, everyone knows complete the game first THEN hack it to the high heavens!
His question wasn't about hacking, it was about how good the team is. So, echoing Ala, lets just calm down here.

The team itself is arguably weak and not very competitive. Some more variety and some higher stats would do good.
Old May 8, 2010, 09:24:08 PM
Cyndaquil

so what am I going to be able to participate in tournaments once i get hg?(like in 15 days)
Old May 9, 2010, 06:07:45 AM
Administrator

With hacked Pokémon, absolutely not.
Old May 9, 2010, 07:51:30 AM
Cyndaquil

Well then it looks like I aint going to be competing just because im getting 6 pokemon that DO appear on hg, "oh no oh no look im getting 6 arceus he cant participate" look i aint getting 6 legenderies or anythng its just 6 normal pokemon that everyone has basiclly told me aint good so what the problem? Ugh well if u guys dont let me the ill go to the gamebattles tournament once they started it up.But atleast hink about it please.
Old May 9, 2010, 08:02:37 AM
Charizard

lol no.

Hacking is fine in game because you aren't playing against other people, only the computer. But hacking and then using the Pokemon against other people is a big no-no. It doesn't matter what Pokemon you use, because if you hack it, it's illegal. Nintendo will say the same thing. You can't use hacked Pokemon in any of their tournaments either.

Also, are you 5 years old? Because I know 6 year olds with better spelling and grammar.
Old May 9, 2010, 08:09:33 AM
Cyndaquil

lol...alright have u ever heard of the game mw2? well if u ever have played any other game besides pokemon and mario then u would know what im saying lmao come on seriously try playing any other game(mature one), the way you use the chatbox gets like stuck with you lol well what if i can those 6 pokemon with out hack? because some one told me you could

FYI i aint from usa im from Costa Rica atleast i know how to spell in english come on try to speak spanish lets see if u can
Old May 9, 2010, 08:13:08 AM
Charizard

This is a forum, not a chatbox. In a chat, you can get away with it because the posts move too fast. But in a forum, you have plenty of time to think of what to say and how to say it.

Also, I know plenty of children from foreign countries who have near perfect English. Don't use "oh I'm not from America" as an excuse.
Old May 9, 2010, 09:01:31 AM
Cyndaquil

lol Alright, sorry bro not trying to start anything friends? Hopefully if i stay here long enough it can help with my grammar also can u guys give me a list of what pokemon appear in hg n ss, so i can make my team it would really help. Thanks