Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 25, 2011, 08:57:30 AM
Shaymin

Default [Sign-ups/Discussion] Kanto Adventures

HERE IS WHERE TO GO IF YOU HAVE SIGNED UP!

Hello everyone! This is the sign-ups for Kanto Adventures, a fun fan-fiction story where you are teens exploing the magnificent Kanto region. In this you will encounter many people, battlers, and gym leaders! Sorry if you aren't excepted as a main character, but everyone will be able to be used sooner or later. This is also the discussion tread for Kanto Adventures, so feel free to ask, suggest, or help plan our journey!
The layout of this is it is the year 2031, and some things have changed, team rocket has been stopped, but a new mysterious clan has risen from the unknown, no one knows there intentions, or barely who they are. What we do know is they have been making pokemon disappear. Another change in the Kanto region is some pokemon has migrated from all the other regions so there are more and more to catch! Some gym leaders have retired and some have been arrested, same with the Elite Four.
GYM LEADERS
Joe - Normal Type - Brock has left and followed his dream of being a breeder.
Misty - Water Type
Tina - Steel type - St. Surge has went back to the army to fit for the people of the pokemon world
Ginger - Grass Type - Erika has sent her son Ginger to take over (dont ask him about his name)
Brady - Dark Type - with the police finding out that Koga was part of Team Rocket
Sabrina - Psychic Type
Jake and Jill - Various Types - Geo was taken with Koga and now the new tag team Jake and Jill have obtained the Gym Leader position.

ELITE FOUR
Bill - Ice - Will was taken to an Insane Asylum
Viana - Poison - Koga's sister who was from the Unova region before she was asked to some over
Bruno - Fighting
Karen and Ace - Karen got married and Ace was a god trainer as well so they teamed up! Karen, you rebel.
Champion Phil - Ground - An unbeatable master in the pokemon world, he hasn't lost once in his lifetime, most people claim it is his spirit.

Here are some positions you can be as a person in this RP!!!
Breeder - You have top notch pokemon but you don't battle much, your pokemon are always healthy and cleansed. You aways are able to care for sick pokemon and have a good sense of humor.
Trainer - You battle a lot and try to be the best you can be, your pokemon are strong but usually take time to get it right, you battle the gyms.
Gym leader - You come in on command, if you are needed to be in the RP you will either post or be replaced, so it is favored that Gym leader are people that come on often. You have the most exciting battles.
Adventurer - You journey for the fun of it! you tag a long with the main characters and battle every so often. You are one of the peopke that have connections with people all over the region!
Rival - You are one of a kind! You and the main trainer are almost the same in every way but you hate each other! you have pokemon of a completely different ways, making it even harder to get along.
Team Techno- If you are Team Techno, you are every grunt, leader, etc. the journeyers encounter. You will get to plan out the whole chain of captains grunts and leaders! you got to be a good planner, your battles will be very bland but the ones with the captains will be GREAT! most of your pokemon will have to be the same.

That brings me to the form-
Fill this out properly, if you fail to do so I will automatically NOT ACCEPT you request of permission
Quote:
TRAINER NAME:
TRAINER AGE: (12 - 16)
POSITION:
SHORT DESCRIPTION:
OTHER THINGS:
Here is mine-
TRAINER NAME:Jake Vexin
TRAINER AGE: 14
POSITION: Trainer/Adventurer (depends what other people sign up for)
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Jake lives in the amazing Pallet Town (population 11). With one empty slot left in the small town Jake's family built a new house in the slot and have been happy there! He wants to be a trainer but his mom won't let mine go one the journey alone, his dad is fine with it.
OTHER THINGS: Jake has an egg, it was given to him for his birthday 4 months ago, it wiggles a lot.

There are some things you needs to know before you sign up!
-not everyone will get in on the main group of people
-you may just be a person the main trainer battles
-there will be 3-5 people on the journey
-if it comes to this you may be ably to take on 2 people
-there will be one main trainer
-one main breeder
-one rival
-up to two adventurers in the journey
-you must some how be in Pallet Town in the beginning of the story for this to work

ACCEPTED APPLICANTS
Shiny
MaRcHiNg12step
Pwesty
7dewott8

Last edited by teamplasma; September 28, 2011 at 02:51:54 PM.
Old September 26, 2011, 04:48:19 PM
Kyurem

TRAINER NAME: Dexter
TRAINER AGE: 15
POSITION: Breeder
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Dexter grew up in Johto with his grandparents who ran the Daycare. At a young age, he was introduced to caring for Pokemon. As a result, he is an experienced Breeder and displays a strong bond between himself and his Pokemon.
He wears a black shirt with a navy blue sweater over it. He also wears light blue tattered jeans and his dark rim glasses.
OTHER THINGS: He was visiting Professor Oak in Pallet Down during the start of the adventure.
He also has his traveling companion, Aipom.
Old September 26, 2011, 04:52:10 PM
Shaymin

ACCEPTED! I may be in the main journey

Sorry I just added gender if you want to edit (even tho it refers to Dexter as a "He")

Last edited by teamplasma; September 26, 2011 at 04:52:34 PM.
Old September 26, 2011, 05:35:53 PM
Shaymin

TRAINER NAME: Anna Leigh Cartol
POSITION:Rival
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Anna Leigh always lived in Pallet Town. She was extreme fond of pokemon even at a young age. She battles a ton, but for some reason she's never liked other trainers.
OTHER THINGS: Anna Leigh only has 8-9 pokemon

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; September 26, 2011 at 05:36:30 PM.
Old September 26, 2011, 05:40:35 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRcHiNg12step View Post
TRAINER NAME: Anna Leigh Cartol
POSITION:Rival
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Anna Leigh always lived in Pallet Town. She was extreme fond of pokemon even at a young age. She battles a ton, but for some reason she's never liked other trainers.
OTHER THINGS: Anna Leigh only has 8-9 pokemon
I like it! and I think you would make a marvelous rival, ACCEPTED!
Old September 26, 2011, 06:29:16 PM
Charizard

TRAINER NAME: Joe
TRAINER AGE: (12)
POSITION: Gym Leader
SHORT DESCRIPTION: Growing up in Pewter City, he always idolized Brock from a young age. When Brock decided to leave, Joe jumped at the chance to take over as gym leader.
OTHER THINGS: Very young for a gym leader, Joe constantly tries to prove himself in battle, and though he can put up a fight for new trainers, he isn't very strong.
Old September 26, 2011, 06:35:08 PM
Shaymin

ACCEPTED

I like it! later i might ask you to do more character (since a gymleader has a small part XD)(but big impact)
Old September 27, 2011, 02:19:38 PM
Shaymin

EVERYONE HELP ME PICK A POKEMON FOR MY POKEMON TO HATCH INTO (sorry for the double post!)

Last edited by teamplasma; September 27, 2011 at 02:19:52 PM.
Old September 27, 2011, 02:35:49 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post

EVERYONE HELP ME PICK A POKEMON FOR MY POKEMON TO HATCH INTO (sorry for the double post!)
I say either Duskull or Venipede.
Old September 27, 2011, 02:39:40 PM
Shaymin

Dewott said Venipede also, my votes are probably Budew of Drifloon
Old September 28, 2011, 01:06:37 PM
Landorus

Trainer name: Mira
Trainer Age: 15
Position: Trainer
Short Description: Mira has red hair, a red shirt and brown jeans. She wants to become an expirenced Fire type trainer, so she travels region to region to learn about fire type pokemon. She has a Quilava that refuses to go in it's pokeball.
Other:She origonly came from the Unova Region.
Old September 28, 2011, 01:28:56 PM
Shaymin

Questions:
-If you are a trainer and you are on a quest to be the best Fire type trainer (or something like that) wouldn't you be an Adventurer???
-If you are from the Unova, why do you have a Quilava?
-If you are a trainer, will you be battling the gym leaders?
Thats it

Answer the questions and you will be okay!

ALSO THERE IS A NEW POSITION! LOOK AT IT ABOVE!
Old September 28, 2011, 01:39:42 PM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
Questions:
-If you are a trainer and you are on a quest to be the best Fire type trainer (or something like that) wouldn't you be an Adventurer???
-If you are from the Unova, why do you have a Quilava?
-If you are a trainer, will you be battling the gym leaders?
Thats it

Answer the questions and you will be okay!

ALSO THERE IS A NEW POSITION! LOOK AT IT ABOVE!
-Oh Craaaaaaaaaap I forgot to explain -_-
Mira only wants to become very expirenced because becoming best will be impossible
-Mira got an egg from the daycare that some trainer didn't want, so she went and hatched it (yes She lived in Stritoin City) into Cyndaquil. She trained Cyndaquil a bit and beame addicted to fire types.
-She will be collecting Badges.
Old September 28, 2011, 01:49:16 PM
Shaymin

OKay, it looks like I will be the adventurer then! Looks like we will be starting soon! stay online :]
Old September 29, 2011, 06:07:04 PM
Shaymin

I think I may go with Swablu...

Make that Snorunt

Edit: I am leaving in the story and this is where Mira and Dex volunteer to come along

Last edited by teamplasma; September 29, 2011 at 07:00:44 PM.
Old October 3, 2011, 09:58:49 PM
Mudkip

I hope I'm allowed to use the same Trainer name for two RPs. I feel uncomfortable using any other names... Maybe this one will be the pre-story to the other one.
I wonder if adventurers can collect Gym Badges, too... If not, I'll change this character into a Trainer.

TRAINER NAME: Kyogia
POSITION: Adventurer
SHORT DESCRIPTION: A kid from Ever Grande City, Hoenn. He wants to collect Gym Badges and also have a good experience at the same time, raising his Pokemon. Has brown hair, blue eyes, a white T-shirt, a denim jacket, and some jeans. He's pretty modest if he doesn't know other people well.
OTHER THINGS: Kyogia will be battling the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four while still going on an adventure. He doesn't want to purely battle to make his Pokemon strong, he wants to battle for the experiences he'll gain. His first Pokemon is a female Oshawott, hatched from an egg. Kyogia nicknamed it Marisel. He arrives in Pewter city to visit the museum and the Gym.

I hope I'm eligible for the 5th person on the team.

Last edited by Kyogia; October 4, 2011 at 06:00:50 AM.
Old October 4, 2011, 03:56:26 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyogia View Post
I hope I'm allowed to use the same Trainer name for two RPs. I feel uncomfortable using any other names... Maybe this one will be the pre-story to the other one.
I wonder if adventurers can collect Gym Badges, too... If not, I'll change this character into a Trainer.

TRAINER NAME: Kyogia
POSITION: Adventurer
SHORT DESCRIPTION: A kid from Ever Grande City, Hoenn. He wants to collect Gym Badges and also have a good experience at the same time, raising his Pokemon. Has brown hair, blue eyes, a white T-shirt, a denim jacket, and some jeans. He's pretty modest if he doesn't know other people well.
OTHER THINGS: Kyogia will be battling the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four while still going on an adventure. He doesn't want to purely battle to make his Pokemon strong, he wants to battle for the experiences he'll gain. His first Pokemon is a female Oshawott, hatched from an egg. Kyogia nicknamed it Marisel. He arrives in Pallet Town because he wants to explore as much of Kanto as possible.

I hope I'm eligible for the 5th person on the team.
It is all really, we will hav to take double the time at gyms, but thats okay. And currently we are in Pewter City. So If you change your reason to "I am in Pewter City cause..." It will be fine. Be creative and then we can talk
Old October 4, 2011, 06:01:05 AM
Mudkip

Okay...
I've changed it. How is it now?
Old October 4, 2011, 12:33:21 PM
Shaymin

Hmmmm... I guess... But I kinda am thinking (because we have like 4 people in the RP already) that if you can handle the organizing and running Team Techno, you could do that, or a gym leader (you can never get enough of those). Sorry if you don't like decision, it is only right. First come first serve
Old October 4, 2011, 04:34:32 PM
Mudkip

... Yeah, I see.
I've never run a whole organization before, and I'm just not good at being a Gym Leader (like what they say, Pokemon, and all that). Oh well, at least I tried...
Old October 4, 2011, 05:23:36 PM
Mudkip

Trainer- Chris

Trainer Age- 15

Position- Gym Leader/Rival

Short Description- At a young age, Chris was amazed at the power that Ground types had after he saw a Hippowdon destroy his house. From them on he trained Ground type pokemon in hope that the Pokemon League would recognize him.

Other- He caught the Hippowdon tha destroyed his house
Old October 14, 2011, 09:13:45 PM
Shaymin

Good nough
Old December 24, 2011, 09:27:17 AM
Magikarp

Hey are you guys still doing this rp? I just haven't done one in a while and I was wondering if I could join. Just let me know if it's abandoned or not before I do my character sheet, okay? Thanks!
Old December 24, 2011, 12:02:20 PM
Shaymin

I am sorry we are not. RPs aren't that big here :[