Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 31, 2011, 04:35:46 AM
Zoroark

"well this great"

Last edited by Dead4life; August 31, 2011 at 04:41:23 AM.
Old August 31, 2011, 04:38:52 AM
Landorus

( You forgot Lignum)
Old August 31, 2011, 04:49:02 AM
Keldeo

Lignum landed near a cave, somewhere in the center of the region, with a volcano near by. Black and Gold were just in the middle of their lunch, when Lignum landed near them. "Jeez dude. You here to rescue us?" Gold asked, holding out a piece of beef jerky, for Lignum.

Revya's Gallade sent himself out, "Miss Mira. Revya appears to be knocked out. Where exactly are we, anyway?" the pokemon asked, using Pyschic, as usual.
Old August 31, 2011, 04:55:11 AM
Landorus

"Hmm..." Mira Reached into her bag for her map. She looked at the map. " Probably in some artic region." Mira said. " Quilava. Use your flames next Revya to Keep him Warm" Mira said. She hoped everyone was okay.
Old August 31, 2011, 05:10:49 AM
Keldeo

Sapphire jumped out at Mira, wearing her blue outfit, "Gimme!" she shouted. "..You don't happen to have any food, do ya?" she asked, after a little while.

Red looked up at Dead, "...Some rescuers you are."
Old August 31, 2011, 05:16:34 AM
Landorus

Mira had no clue on this person, but she definetly seemed hungery." So...I'm Mira. Thats my quilava, he's Revya. Who are you?" Mira asked confused. She was confused. Who was this person, and why did she jump out at them. A bit confused, Her larvesta Came out of it's okeball and rubbed up to Sapphires leg happily.
Old August 31, 2011, 06:25:31 AM
Keldeo

"Sapphire's the name!.. Jeez, me and a couple 'a friends, Black, White, and co. got lost 'ere ages ago.. I'm really hungry. They had all the beef jerky.. Has anyone actually explored this region to the full yet?" Sapphire looked down at Larvesta, "Nice Larvesta~" she smiled.
Old August 31, 2011, 06:32:43 AM
Landorus

" Nice to Meet you." Mira said, looking in her bag. She had alot of food. She had no clue what this Region was or it's name. She pulled out a sandwich for her.
Old August 31, 2011, 06:38:21 AM
Keldeo

Sapphire took the sandwich, and quickly devoured it. "Thanks~ That should help me think. There's a couple 'a ninja assassin people, attacking people. If ya lose in a battle.. You're dead. Brrrrrr.." she then shivered, as Revya woke up. "Ugh.. Where are we..?"
Old August 31, 2011, 06:45:46 AM
Landorus

" In the artic I think... This is Sapphire." Mira Quikly informed. She was Concered about the Ninja Assasins. She hoped Nobody lost to them.
Old August 31, 2011, 06:52:40 AM
Keldeo

"Nah! This is a new region. Apparently, it's name is 'X' or something." Sapphire replied, "..But people have lost to the ninja assassins. White.. Poor girl.."

Revya blinked, "NINJA ASSASSINS?!"
Old August 31, 2011, 06:57:23 AM
Landorus

" Why do they Kill people again?" Mira asked, confused. She had no Idea what was ging on.
Old August 31, 2011, 07:08:19 AM
Keldeo

"Dunno." Sapphire replied, "Maybe they were hired by someone."
Old August 31, 2011, 07:38:21 AM
Zoroark

gets out a map
"so im in a tree area there snow over there maby i could go to the snow area"
gets ak out
"never leave how with it"
Old August 31, 2011, 07:44:56 AM
Keldeo

Red sighed, "....Don't bother. There's nothing there."
Nanami glared at him, "..And how would you know?"
Old August 31, 2011, 07:57:51 AM
Landorus

Mira sighed. "Looks like we have to work together to get off of this region, eh?" MIra said, with Quilava still warming Revya up. Larvesta was on her left shoulder.
Old August 31, 2011, 08:00:25 AM
Zoroark

gets to a snowy area
"hmm best put a camo on just for safty"
Old August 31, 2011, 08:05:22 AM
Keldeo

(..We're not meeting up yet, Dead. And i doubt a SNOWY area would be right beside a jungle. Also, the Adventures characters probably won't have their personalities or pokemon from the manga.)
"Yeah!" Sapphire replied, as a pokeball fell out of her pocket, a Mudkip being sent out, and jumping onto Sapphire's head. "Soo.. Where should we go first, Mira?"
Revya returned Gallade, and sent out Viola, his Flygon. "We could fly around on Viola.."
Nanami and Red followed Dead, as they had nothing else to do.
Old August 31, 2011, 08:11:28 AM
Landorus

"Well, we shouldn't be flying on Viola, mainly because if we accidently enraged an ice type, Viola would be in trouble due to it having a major ice type Weakness. " Mira pointed out. She was trying to be helpful, because she wanted to be on the safe side.
Old August 31, 2011, 08:20:11 AM
Zoroark

(it was a very long walk ok-.- and i just got there-.-)
Old August 31, 2011, 08:21:37 AM
Landorus

( C'mon Dead. When you read a book, does it Go like- Once pon a time, I surbvive, the end.?)
Old August 31, 2011, 08:24:24 AM
Zoroark

(fine il go back a few stages then-.-)
"maps suck weve been past this tree 5 times"
Old August 31, 2011, 12:47:34 PM
Keldeo

Red nodded, "The map's incomplete." he replied, "..This is a new region, after all."

Revya sighed, "Yeah, there is that.. Then what should we do?" both him and Sapphire asked, at the same time.
Old August 31, 2011, 04:29:39 PM
Kyurem

Lignum nibbled on the beef jerky, not quite realizing what it was at first, but growing a liking for it as he nibbled along. Gold held his hand out to him.

"Well, howdy there. The name's Gold. And my friend over here is Black," Gold said amiably. Lignum was unsure as to what he should do, but he nodded. Gold looked back at Black, who shrugged.

"Well, anyways, stranger, where you from? I doubt you're from here, right?" Black said to break the awkward silence. Lignum stuttered a moment, but before he said anything, his Whimsicott popped out of its Pokeball and onto Lignum's head. Gold burst out laughing, while Black, intrigued, held out his hand and felt its cottony fur.

"Well, anyways..." Lignum groaned, "I need to regroup with the others...do you have a map of the area?" Gold and Black looked at each other, and pulled out a crude piece of paper. "This is all we've got. And it's definitely not of this area. It seems to be of a flat plain that stretches out for some ways." Lignum frowned, but had an idea.

"Gold, Black, stay here. My Whimsicott and I will go out and search the area, and come back here with a report. We won't be long." Black and Gold looked nervously at each other.

"Well," Gold said, "Aren't you concerned about the trainer assassins around here?"

Lignum stared for a while. "Trainer...assassins?"
Old August 31, 2011, 05:16:34 PM
Landorus

Mira Let out all of her pokemon. The fact that they were in the artic, Her pokemon could kkeep everyone warm.
Old September 1, 2011, 06:20:41 AM
Keldeo

Black nodded, "Yeah. Assassin ninja-like trainers. Lose to one of 'em, and that's that. You don't live long enough to even know what hit ya." Gold shivered, "Jeez, Black. That reminds me of White and Sapphire.. Wonder where they wound up, anyway.. Lignum, was it? Be careful, if you go out of the Camp. If you meet anyone wearing dark clothes.. Run."
Old September 1, 2011, 06:47:52 AM
Landorus

Mira still wanted to know more about These ninja assasins. Who were they working for? Why did they battle you first?
Old September 1, 2011, 04:04:04 PM
Kyurem

Lignum made his way along the cliffside, where mobility was greatly restricted. One wrong step could mean tumbling down into the canopy, and the safety of such fall would be...somewhere around 0. Whimsicott looked on every which side in order to make sure that no one else was around.

After a while, Lignum found his way to the other side of the mountain. From this end of the mountain, he saw a line of hills until it suddenly flattened out. But it wasn't the plain in the map, it was a desert.

Whimsicott suddenly started jumping up and down. Lignum looked over to his Pokemon, who seemed to be pointing at nothing more than a rock wall. Lignum walked over to it and tapped his hand on the rock wall. Nothing happened.

"Whimsicott, there's nothing here, why are you..." Lignum then heard a weird groaning noise which sounded like it was coming from behind the wall. It couldn't have been Gold or Black, though; the other end of the mountain was too far for them to be clearly heard from all the way across. Lignum tapped it again, and found that a crack was forming in the wall. Lignum made one quick, hard thrust of his arm at it, and the wall tumbled. In its place was a strange, twisted cave, with a sign hanging from the top, spelling out in faded black ink, "Obsidian Quarry"...
Old September 3, 2011, 01:17:01 AM
Zoroark

"mabye goin north might help?"
Old September 3, 2011, 07:07:01 AM
Landorus

Mira knew from one thing, trainer assasins wouldn't do certain things like this. You wouldn't go to some forest and some random person would challenge you and if you lost, you died. Something wass up, and she knew it already.
Old September 3, 2011, 08:15:35 AM
Kyurem

Lignum made his way down the quarry, and was petrified with fear as the tunnel spiraled down the mountain's interior. Deposits of uncollected obsidian protruded from the cave walls, and they were sharp as knives. Whimsicott hid behind Lignum in fear, though Lignum was fearful himself. The groaning noises became slowly more comprehensible as the two continued down; it soon was evident that the groaning was coming from a Pokemon, not a human. Lignum hurried down, though the light in the cave was becoming dimmer and dimmer.

Finally, they reached the base of the tunnel, finding another decrepit, wooden door, though it was locked. Whimsicott simply used a small Hurricane attack on the door and it was blown down. The groaning stopped, and in its place was a growling sound.

Lignum peeked in to find a room illuminated by torches. The room was covered in uncollected obsidian, and there, sitting in the corner, was a lone Pokemon, an Eelektross. The Eelektross made a strange growling sound, though rendered immobile by some sort of device that chained its arms.

Lignum slowly tried to get closer to the Eelektross, but the Pokemon was clearly irritated by his presence. Lignum, deterred, tried to turn around and leave the Pokemon be, but in his way stood a big, burly figure.

"I'm afraid you've seen too much, little boy..." the man snickered. "It's time to put you down."
Old September 4, 2011, 06:43:03 AM
Keldeo

Out from behind a rock, a very young trainer jumped out, in the room Lignum was in. "Don't start the party yet!" he smiled, before sending out a Golurk, "Nebula Gray, it's your turn!" (I'll put up the trainer's sheet later. It's a male, by the way. He's on Lignum's side.)
Old September 4, 2011, 07:40:22 AM
Landorus

Mira was getting more confused by the second, until she saw some water. " Well, looks like we have to hop across the ice burgs." Mira said, returning her pokemon aand quilava jumping into her bag. She looked for a nearby ice burg. " I'll go first." Mira said bravely.
Old September 4, 2011, 09:06:08 AM
Kyurem

The burly man snickered. "Two trainers, eh? This oughta be interesting...Eelektross, after them!" His Eelektross broke its own chains and charged towards the Golurk, only to be stopped by the golem's incredible stature. The man also sent out a Freeze Rotom, who used Blizzard and seemed to deter the Golurk.

Lignum was rather confused as to why the other trainer had decided to pop out all of a sudden. He wasn't on the boat earlier, and there was no trace of his presence until now...had he been following him the entire time? Without time for answers, Lignum hastily sent out Roserade.

"Roserade, use Sunny Day!" Lignum shouted. Roserade's petals glowed, and the torches around the room began to burn brighter and emitted a greater heat. Roserade smiled. It knew what was coming next.

"Roserade, time to go! Use Weather Ball!" Lignum said. Roserade formed an orb of fire in its hands, and fired it towards the Freeze Rotom. Making a direct hit, the Rotom was severely damaged. Meanwhile, the Eelektross was making little progress on the Golurk.

"Don't get too cocky, little boys!" the man growled in anger. "I'll wreck you if you aren't careful! As you will see now!" Suddenly, the man pulled out a strange-looking Pokeball from his belt. It was black all around, and the presence of it itself was sinister. The man laughed maniacally, throwing it into the air.

"Thundurus! The time has come! DESTROY THESE INTERLOPERS!"
Old September 4, 2011, 09:46:18 AM
Landorus

Mira jumped onto the first ice burg, then looked for a second one. Quilava seemed worried. Not only did the artic temprature bother her, but ne wrong step could make her as dead as a dead fish.
Old September 4, 2011, 10:23:56 AM
Zoroark

"what was that noisce?....must be nothing"
Old September 4, 2011, 11:03:49 AM
Keldeo

(The trainer's sheet:
Name- Netto
Gender- Male
Age- 7
Pokemon Team-
Golurk (Nicknamed 'Nebula Gray')
Latias
Latios
Manaphy (Nicknamed 'Sea')
Metagross (Nicknamed 'Lite')
Blazikin (Female, nicknamed 'Xion')
Appearence-
Personality- Polite to friends. Seems annoying to people when they first meet him. Thinks he is a really good trainer.
Home Region- Hoenn, but was raised on the region known as 'X', the one the RP is set in.
Crush- Mira
GF/BF- N/A
Other- Can talk to Pokemon, and was raised by them. )

The young trainer blinked, "..Oh no." he sighed, "..Just joking!" he then took out another pokeball, and sent out his Metagross, "Lite, you're up too! Oh yeah, my name's Netto! How 'bout you, Grass User?"

Revya returned any pokemon he had sent out, before trying to follow Mira. Sapphire jumped from iceberg to iceberg, pretty quickly.. But then froze when she saw a large man, dressed in warm winter clothes, "..You.. You killed White!" she cried, pointing to the man. "..Enough talk. Fire girl, we battle now." the man pointed to Mira, and took out a pokeball.
Old September 4, 2011, 11:08:50 AM
Landorus

Mira racked up her corgae and jumped to the next Ice block. " Okay. Next person can jump on the first one." Mira called. Her heart was already pounding. She was scared, but also monitered the next ice blocik, witch was bigger than the one she was on. Quilava whimpere. He didn't want to drown.

EDIT: (You called Metagross lLite. Here is a cookie)

Last edited by 7dewott8; September 4, 2011 at 11:09:42 AM.
Old September 4, 2011, 11:34:29 AM
Keldeo

The large man blinked for a second, "We battle now!" he shouted, before seeing Revya, who looked scared. "YOU. You battle me instead!" Revya shook his head, "N-N-No." he replied, clearly afraid of falling into the water.
Old September 4, 2011, 11:41:24 AM
Landorus

Mira thought." Reyva! BAttle him!" Mira shouted. This must be one of those pokeassasins. Reyva could beat him. Quilava seemed to cheer for him to.
Old September 4, 2011, 12:13:40 PM
Keldeo

Sapphire nodded, "Heck yeah! You can take 'em! This one mainly uses Water type pokemon!" she cheered. Revya eventually nodded, "..I-I'll take him on then.. Gallade, h-help me out here!" he then sent out Gallade, onto a large iceberg that resembled a battlefield. "..Grr. Dewgong, Dewott, defeat it!" the man shouted, sending out a shiny Dewott, who didn't seem happy, and a Dewgong. "Hey! No fair!" Sapphire cried, "..Trust me, Miss Sapphire." Gallade got ready for battle, and seemed to smile. "L-Leaf Blade, c'mon!" Revya ordered, Gallade nodding and slashing at Dewgong, his arm-blade glowing green. The Dewgong yelped, and was slashed by the blade. "Dewott, water gun." the large man commanded, but his Dewott didn't obey, instead, it attacked Dewgong with Frustration.
Old September 4, 2011, 12:49:47 PM
Landorus

" Go Reyva!" Mira cheered. She had a thought that dewott didn't want to be evil, but just wanted to be in nince, hot waters of a jungle stream, or a good dewott. Either way, the dewott didn't want to be with that trainer.
Old September 4, 2011, 01:30:25 PM
Keldeo

The man growled, jumping down to the battlefield, and stabbing the Dewott with a knife, clearly angered by it being a traitor. He then returned Dewgong, and fled. Revya saw Dewott bleeding, and jumped down to the battlefield, then ran to its side. Sapphire looked horrified, as well.
Old September 4, 2011, 01:37:32 PM
Landorus

Mira darted tword the dewott. If Quilava had ever disobeyed her, she wouldn't hurt him. She looked in her bag and found a first aid kit. Mira opened it up and got out some supplys to help the ingured dewott. Quilava jumped down and his flames lit up so dewott could be warm."Lava?" Quilava was asking, Are you okay? Mira knew this would end up as a dewott no.
Old September 4, 2011, 02:18:33 PM
Kyurem

Out of the darkness that ensued from the Pokeball, a Thundurus, in all its frightening glory, came out and blew all of the torches out. Lignum and Netto could barely stand up while the cave shook violently. The Eelektross and Rotom were frightened as well, cringing into a corner and huddling.

Lignum stared up into Thunderus's eyes, and noticed that the Thundurus's eyes were glowing red and its pupils were completely dilated. That seemed familiar...where had he seen it before?

"THUNDURUS! Judgment day is at hand! Destroy them; use Dark Pulse on that Golurk!" The Thundurus complied; a huge broken black orb formed in between its hands, and it thrust a huge beam of darkness towards the golem...
Old September 4, 2011, 07:59:05 PM
Landorus

Mira felt bad for the dewott. You can never control their next move. She wet to spray some disinfect on dewott's wound."Okay dewott, this may sting a bit." Mira said.
Old September 4, 2011, 11:04:45 PM
Zoroark

sees battle
"wonder whats going on?"
Old September 5, 2011, 07:00:43 AM
Keldeo

(Dead, the battle's inside a room, FAR away from Dead, Red and Nanami.)

Dewott nodded, weakly. Gallade nodded as well. Dewott seemed to tell Gallade something, then the large male pokemon turned to Mira, "It says it would like to tag along with one of us, and get revenge on that man." Gallade eventually told the three trainers.

Nebula Gray took the attack, and fell back, KO'd in a single hit. "Nebula Gray.. Get back!" Netto quickly tried to return Nebula Gray, but couldn't see, and tripped, his pokeballs coming free from his belt, Latias, Latios, Xion and Sea were all sent out, by acttident. "Ah.. Lite, Flash!" Netto commanded, the room becoming lit up by Lite's Flash. Netto then picked up his Pokeballs, and returned Sea, Latios, Latias and Nebula Gray.
Old September 5, 2011, 07:50:25 AM
Landorus

She bandaged up it wound."You can come with us. I can understand why you want revenge badly." Mira said. Quilava nodded. Mira was glad that they could help dewott.
Old September 5, 2011, 09:06:51 AM
Keldeo

"..What it meant, was it wanted to be caught by one of you three." Gallade replied, after translating Mira's statement to Dewott.
Sapphire jumped up, "I'll catch it! I have five pokemon.. But no Pokeballs.."
Old September 5, 2011, 09:13:22 AM
Kyurem

"Ah, now I've got you..." the man growled. "Thundurus, Hammer Arm!" On cue, the Pokemon clenched its fists and attempted to slam them down on Roserade. Roserade barely managed to avoid the attack, but the slight edge that hit it was enough to send it flying into a wall and put it in a daze.

"Roserade, return!" Lignum called, returning the Roserade into its Pokeball. Lignum sent out Whimsicott next, but that seemed to delight the man.

"Heheh...now this is a trick I know how to deal with...Thundurus, Hurricane!" The cloud that the Pokemon sat upon soon began to swirl, and the wind inside the room blew deafeningly. Whimsicott was blown way off its feet, while Lite stood with audacity, not allowing the storm to blow it off its feet. Thunudurus noticed it, however, and aimed another Dark Pulse at it. The wind accelerated the attack, and thus the blast was sufficient to blow Lite off its feet as well.

Suddenly it hit him. "Those eyes...I know I've seen them before!" Lignum thought. "This...I saw this with Kyogre...but could there be a correlation...?"
Old September 5, 2011, 09:43:31 AM
Keldeo

Lite landed beside Netto, but jumped back up. "Xion!" Netto then noticed his Blazikin, on the other side of the room, KO'd from the impact. He returned it, and sent out Latios. "Latios! Luster Purge!" Netto commanded, Latios then using Luster Purge on Thundurus.
Old September 5, 2011, 12:32:10 PM
Zoroark

"hehe magikarp vs magikarp "
Old September 6, 2011, 09:53:26 AM
Landorus

Mira looked in her bag. She DID have a pokeball. "Here Sapphire." Mira said, handing her a pokeball. Mira's specialy was fire types, not water types, or dragon types. Dewott might like Sapphire better, due to the fact she was brimming with energy, and could train dewott to have alot of stamina.
Old September 6, 2011, 11:06:21 AM
Zoroark

walks of will none was looking
"whats with this beeeping....stupid thing....SHUT UP!!!....why go this way.....there is a.."
falls into a cave
"egg must hold"
grabs egg
"why would this be here?"
leaves cave
Old September 6, 2011, 02:42:34 PM
Kyurem

The Thundurus countered the Luster Purge with Dark Pulse, which, with type effectiveness on its side, stopped the attack and created a huge explosion of light which lasted a few seconds. After the light cleared, Lignum found his Whimsicott fainted, and thus called it back. Though he was reluctant to do so, Lignum sent out Vileplume, despite knowing that he was at a total disadvantage. However, he hoped to hinder the Pokemon in order to allow Netto's Pokemon to deliver the finishing blows.

"Vileplume, use Toxic!" Lignum commanded. On cue, the Vileplume began to form two acidic blobs which floated towards Thundurus. However, much to Lignum's fear, the enemy anticipated such an attack.

"Rotom, get up and use Taunt!" the man shouted. The Freeze Rotom, though still heavily dazed from Roserade's Weather Ball, got up and began to hurl vicious insults towards Vileplume. In a fearsome rage, Vileplume stopped its Toxic attack and began to barrage Rotom incessantly with Petal Dance. Though, with enough luck, the Rotom fainted as a result, Vileplume became confused as a result of its own attack.

"Eelektross, get the Latios! Use Dragon Tail!" the burly man commanded. The Eelektross made its way towards Latios, who dodged it nearly effortlessly, though caught off guard the second time and was hit. As for the effect of Dragon Tail, Latios suddenly returned to its Pokeball, against Netto's command.

However, this wasn't the end of the opponent's assault. "Thundurus, Psychic!" Thundurus's eyes soon glowed an even more vivid red, and Vileplume, still dazed by confusion, was raised up to the ceiling, moved over to where Lite was, and dropped it at amazing speed. Vileplume landed squarely on Netto's Metagross, causing the two to be knocked out on the spot...
Old September 7, 2011, 06:49:34 AM
Zoroark

"wonder what this will hatch to?..now where am i?"
gets binocluers out
"lets see building north
beach south
more woods east and west.......
north it is then"
heads north
Old September 7, 2011, 03:39:55 PM
Landorus

Mira waited for Sapphire to catch dewott.

(Hey I'm all busy with school, so I won't be as active than I normally am... But I can post on the weekends.

Dewott)
Old September 7, 2011, 10:46:57 PM
Zoroark

"waht was that...must be nothing"
(i cant post most of the time i got school might be more active on the weekend)
Old September 8, 2011, 09:34:59 AM
Keldeo

(I might not be on AS OFTEN as i had hoped. School's started, y'see.)

Revya tossed her a Great Ball, "Here." he smiled. The girl nodded, and threw the Pokeball at Dewott, which didn't put up a fight. Sapphire had caught it! She didn't nickname it, yet, and smiled. "Gotcha~"

Netto blinked, and returned Lite, before sending Latios and Latias, "Luster Purge, Mist Ball, Let's GO!" he commanded his Pokemon.
Old September 8, 2011, 05:01:47 PM
Kyurem

The burly man continued his run, though. "Eelektross, intercept it!" The Eelektross stumbled over, jumping in front, taking the huge blow and knocked out instantaneously. The man returned his Eelektross to its Pokeball, though not deterred by the loss of a Pokemon; after all, Thundurus was barely damaged.

Lignum was terrified. If Black and Gold were truly serious about the so-called trainer assanssins, then this battle may be his last. Shaking, Lignum sent out Roserade, who, despite the heavy blow it took earlier in the battle, was still standing.

"Roserade, ready! He's gonna attack!" Lignum said secretively. The enemy was fully charged for attack.

"Blast Burn, now!" the man shouted insanely.

"Wait, WHAT!?" Lignum shouted in surprise. How on earth did Thundurus learn Blast Burn!? Nonetheless, it was no feint; the Thundurus formed a huge orb of flames in between its hands, and the orb exploded brilliantly in a pulse of heat, burning everything in sight. Lignum could barely stand to such punishment, and neither did Roserade - on impact, it fainted. Latias and Latios were more fortunate, though Latias was inflicted with a burn.

Something else was strange - after the attack, the Thundurus's eyes dimmed to a monotonous gray color, and it could barely keep itself afloat. Its body even seemed to lose its natural blue tint and began to go monochrome as well. But there was no time for inquiries: Lignum was down to only one Pokemon, Ludicolo. Lignum sent it out, praying that this slight moment of weakness would be enough to grant them victory...
Old September 9, 2011, 11:33:56 AM
Landorus

Mira was glad sapphire was giving a pokemon a place in her heart. She cleaned her glasses and put them back on her head. She hoped Ligunum was okay. She didn't chat to much with that other girl. Still, inside of her, she knew Ligunum was in trouble.
Old September 10, 2011, 07:36:24 AM
Zoroark

gets to bullding
"gardevoiruse pushic to get me up there"
gets up and returns gardevoir into pokeball
"swampert make a hole so i can see whats i side"
swamper makes a hole with rocksmash and dead returns and then dead looks into the hole
"Hello"
Old September 11, 2011, 12:28:02 AM
Keldeo

A rather creepy looking woman stared back at Dead, "HELLO." she grinned. Nanami and Red kept following Dead, almost automaticly.

Sapphire laughed, "Anyway! Where to now?"

Netto blinked, "Ah HELL. Oh well. Latias! Refresh! Latios, Luster Purge!"
Old September 11, 2011, 09:29:49 AM
Landorus

"Somewhere outa here." Mira said. She wondered about everyone else, and the secerts about this region. Mira looked for some pokemon. "Sapphire, does this region have wild pokemon roaing around?" MIra asked her.

( please don't god mod. NObody has, but I'm just reminding.)
Old September 11, 2011, 10:17:28 AM
Keldeo

"Yeah, there is.. But no new pokemon that haven't been discovered. Mostly Unova and Hoenn pokemon here.." Sapphire replied, pulling out a sketchbook, full of sketches of pokemon, her, and battling trainers.
Old September 11, 2011, 11:59:42 AM
Landorus

"Ah okay." Mira said. Mira was glad to know that their weren't any unknown pokemonin this region. If their was, she'd freak out. And if it was a fire type, she'd catch it no holds barred. Now that that was over, she looked for an place to cross. all that heir was, were some ice burges.
Old September 12, 2011, 07:50:13 AM
Zoroark

"jesus would not stare at me for and also why are you here?"
(dont ask why i edited it....)

Last edited by Dead4life; September 12, 2011 at 10:46:46 AM. Reason: dont ask why i edited it....
Old September 12, 2011, 09:37:58 AM
Keldeo

(Dead. Again. Mira is in the middle of a load of icebergs, and on the other side of the island. 'kay-o?)

Red sighed, "...You sure aren't bright, are you?" he then pointed to a cave, "..We could go in there."
Old September 12, 2011, 10:50:51 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
(Dead. Again. Mira is in the middle of a load of icebergs, and on the other side of the island. 'kay-o?)

Red sighed, "...You sure aren't bright, are you?" he then pointed to a cave, "..We could go in there."
(jesus i coudnt rewrite i did now i typed it wrong but my itenrnet was beinga jerk as normal so i had to wait for it to be normal again ok?)
"alright alright wel go that way...what as that shaking"
checks egg
"nothing ok...."
heads to cave
(before comething i found an egg wil woundering around the forest and the regon hasnt being explored yet so there got to be lots of eggs and berrys there right?)
Old September 12, 2011, 10:58:00 AM
Keldeo

(A couple of eggs, and SOME berries.)

..Strangely enough, Nanami had disappeared.
Old September 12, 2011, 01:07:21 PM
Landorus

Mira Looked at the land. Ahead was a steep jump. She jumped to land, but then splashed into the frozen water. "GAHHH!!! HELP ME!!" Mira screached, flailing helplessly.
Old September 12, 2011, 04:37:56 PM
Kyurem

Thundurus took the Luster Purge attack head on, though it didn't seem to handle it as well. Rather than being blown backwards, a huge crack appeared across its arm, and it writhed in pain. Further, there was no blood even leaking from the gaping crevice. The burly man seemed more irritated than ever. Lignum and Netto watched in brief horror at the Thundurus, whose eyes were continuing to get dimmer and dimmer.

Lignum couldn't grip his emotions anymore. He knelt to the ground, and shouted, "Why is this happening? This isn't right...it's not right at all!" The burly man watched him, half pleased, half confused.

"Well, then, I suppose a little explanation wouldn't hurt..." the man said. He took his hands, unfurled the facade, and made himself known.

"Well, let me start from the beginning...my name is Lt. Surge. I used to be a Gym Leader back in Vermillion City in Kanto. Like you have seen, I am an Electric-type Pokemon expert." Lt. Surge stomped the ground, however. "But those days were the old days! I felt something...something was missing! And do you see now!? It was power! I needed power, and I wouldn't get it as a subordinate Gym Leader. I soon learned of a new region, a place known as 'X' that had Pokemon of great power...power that we couldn't imagine. So I went to this new region...only to be captured by a group of uncanny fellows, who brought me in...and showed me what power I could attain! They handed me Pokemon, Eelektross, and Rotom...and this Thundurus you see here. Their power was like none I'd ever seen...it was this power that I could use to bring trainers to their knees! Heck, I could bring the Elite Four, and the Champion to their knees! Ah, you laugh now, but trust me, this power was amazing! And you have witnessed a portion of my Thundurus's abilities...but it came at a price. You see, this Pokemon was genetically created to have this power. However, this Pokemon's body cannot handle it...it must draw from its life force, and using it will cause itself to decay...and that is what you see before you, happening to Thundurus."

Lignum stood up, infuriated. "How can you do this? Are you forcing innocent Pokemon to go and die for reasons they'll never know!?"

Lt. Surge smirked. "It wasn't any different in the army. Now, I'm afraid I've told you too much...so you can either surrender now, or..." With that ominous remark, Lt. Surge pulled out a gun and aimed it at Lignum and Netto...
Old September 15, 2011, 12:27:02 PM
Zoroark

"this cave last forever....the exit -.-"
leaves and finds another building and looks back
"red is this the.... red?"
looks left to right
"where is he... oh well"
goes to building and trys to look threw a window
Old September 15, 2011, 12:46:07 PM
Keldeo

(Red is still with Dead, it's Nanami that's missing.)

Red popped up behind Dead, "..Hey.. Where's that girl?"

Netto froze, before recovering quickly, "..Lt. Surge, was it?.. You're not a true army person.. You're a cold heartless meanie!" he cried, "Latios, Latias! Fly.. Knock him off his feet!"

Sapphire jumped into the water, in order to save Mira, she was quite a good swimmer, but hated the cold. She shivered, before swimming over to Mira, grabbing her, then swimming back, with Mira on her back.

Last edited by Roxas; September 15, 2011 at 12:50:36 PM.
Old September 15, 2011, 02:08:38 PM
Landorus

Mira swam to the place she was aming for, and flopped onto the place like a seal. She gasped for breath. QUilava layed on her stomach and whimpered.
Old September 15, 2011, 08:42:23 PM
Kyurem

"Hm...you really want to take that risk?" Lt. Surge smirked. He diverted his gun up to the flying Latias and Latios, who, in reaction, stopped and stood still. Lt. Surge was about to pull the trigger, when Lignum's Ludicolo used Surf and knocked the gun out of Lt. Surge's hands. Angered, Lt. Surge grabbed another gun and smiled. Ludicolo stood its ground, though Lignum whispered to it to get back into its Pokeball. He didn't care what happened to him; he wanted his Pokemon safe. Lt. Surge chuckled, and glanced off to the side. The Latias and Latios proceeded to go after him, however, his Thundurus, regaining a bit of its composure, kept them at bay with a Dark Pulse.

"I'm sorry, little boy, but this is where it ends..." Lt. Surge chuckled. Lt. Surge aimed a shot for Ludicolo, but before the shot was fired, Lignum pushed his Pokemon out of the way and took the bullet for himself. Pained and bleeding, Lignum collapsed to the ground as his whole vision swirled out of control. Out of the corner of his eye, he could see Netto in a panic, Ludicolo taking Thundurus out with an Ice Beam, causing it to faint, and Latias and Latios heckling Lt. Surge to the ground. His vision became too blurred soon enough, his orientation was completely eliminated, and he soon dropped his head and let the blood trickle down his mouth. Lignum could only content himself with the fact that he knew that he won the battle, but he suddenly felt himself being dragged, not by Netto, but by some unfamiliar hand.

"Who...are...you?" Lignum croaked. He heard nothing more than a woman's voice, softly whispering, "Shh...don't worry, just relax...don't let Netto see you..." Lignum did as told, not because he wanted to, but because he had no choice. He fell asleep and let his muscles relax, as he felt the sun's heat emanate on him once again. Content, he let himself be dragged, and soon, he lost all sense of location...
Old September 16, 2011, 09:46:19 AM
Keldeo

Netto was horrified that Lt. Surge had shot someone, especially Lignum. Soon, Black and Gold eventually came into the cave and room, "You!" Gold cried, "You're from Kanto! Lt. Surge! What are you doing here?!"

Revya smiled, "Thank goodness Sapphire can swim!" he laughed
Old September 16, 2011, 12:47:33 PM
Landorus

"Th..Thank you." Mira gasped. The water felt freezing! She was glad that her pokemon were safer than safe in their pokeballs.
Old September 16, 2011, 12:52:08 PM
Keldeo

Sapphire nodded, and shivered. "..I-I hate the cold.." she mumbled, before taking out a pretty crude map, "There's a tower over.." she pointed towards a couple of mountains, to the north, "Thatta way. Wanna go check it out?"
Old September 16, 2011, 12:53:52 PM
Landorus

"Better than nothing." Mira had recovered. The tower might keep them warm when they got to it.
Old September 16, 2011, 02:41:15 PM
Kyurem

Lignum woke up, groggy and confused and dizzy. He found himself, no longer in the cave, but rather in a cold, desolate, isolated bedroom. He found the walls covered in some sort of green stone to prevent escape. Looking back, Lignum couldn't remember much, but he remember being dragged. He tried to get out of his bed, but a sharp, sudden pain stopped him. He felt his chest, and found a deep wound, and remembered that he was shot by Lt. Surge.

"Looks like you're awake. Good, good." came a voice. Lignum looked around, though not finding anybody in the vicinity. It did sound like the voice was emanating from all sides.

"Here, follow this path..." Immediately, a section of the wall opened up, and the floor became marked with illuminated arrows. Lignum, after getting up with extreme effort, managed to find his way to the corridor. Looking around, he found that it wasn't really much of a corridor as much as it was a forest. There was nothing more than a straight path heading down, with foliage lined up on both sides. Lignum continued down until he approached another door, opened it, and saw a woman standing in expectant boredom.

"Hello, Lignum. I see that you're doing much better than before. Anyways, a formal introduction seems to be in order. I'm Gardenia, the former Gym Leader of Eterna City in Sinnoh."

Meanwhile, back at the cave...

Lt. Surge backed away from the trio of trainers. His Thundurus was down, his other Pokemon fainted, and with no back-up.

"Well, gentlemen, I can't say I wanted things to end like this...so..." he pulled out a switch pad and turned the switch. In an instant, the mountain started grumbling like an angry Wailord.

"W-what's going on!?" Black shouted, in a panic.

"I had this mountain fully equipped with dynamite and other explosives if such an occasion would occur where I would actually lose...but it doesn't matter, for all three of you will go down with this mountain! So in the end, I am the true victor!"

"You're insane!" Gold shouted angrily. He motioned to Netto. "Hey! You! That Latias and Latios are yours, right!? Get them to teleport us out of here!"
Old September 16, 2011, 02:53:05 PM
Landorus

MIra continued to walk, with quilava's flames blazing to keep her warm. Quialav cared for her very deeply.
Old September 17, 2011, 02:49:26 AM
Keldeo

Sapphire and Revya followed Mira.

Netto nodded, "Latios! Latias! Teleport us outta here!" he cried, his pokemon nodding, and using Teleport. The three trainers and two pokemon were then teleported outside, a little bit far away from the cave. Okay, a LONG way away. They had been teleported outside a rather large and creepy tower.
Old September 19, 2011, 12:29:01 PM
Zoroark

"red why do i have a felling something is gona go boom...."
get binocles out again
"a tower is a great place to find a place to stay lets go there...
huh another shake"
checks bag
"must be almost ready to hatch i think o well lets go red"
Old September 19, 2011, 12:34:46 PM
Keldeo

Red nodded, "..I get the same feeling.."
Old September 20, 2011, 11:59:48 AM
Zoroark

walking into the woods
"red do you think we will die on this island or get out?"
Old September 20, 2011, 01:10:48 PM
Keldeo

Red shrugged, "..We die when we die. We could die here, or escape. It's all down to chance.. Have you seen the girl?"
Old September 20, 2011, 03:34:50 PM
Kyurem

Lignum stood in shock. Gardenia too!? First Lt. Surge...there must be some correlation, it's too coincidental for such an happening to occur.

"W-why...why are you here?" Lignum asked, afraid of what might happen to him. Gardenia took on a much darker tone than the bright and cheerful Gardenia that he had heard so much about. Somberly, she walked about the room and took out a Pokeball from her belt. She released the Pokemon inside, and what was released was yet another legend.

"You, you need to consider how lucky you are to survive..." Gardenia murmured. In front of her, the legend Celebi floated up and gave a sinister stare. Lignum stood back, as from Celebi's dark eyes, he knew it was hostile, like the Thundurus he had just defeated. But why? What was it by Lt. Surge's explanations that caused Pokemon to become so hostile?

"You...Lignum, was it? I want you to do something for me..." Gardenia's eyes began to tear up, and she pulled out two more of the strange black Pokeballs. She returned Celebi to its own Pokeball, and offered all three to him. Unsure what to do, Lignum took the Pokeballs, afraid that he might get hurt if he didn't. Getting shot was one experience that he couldn't afford to do over.

Gardenia wiped away a tear and smiled. "I need you...I need you to do what I was unable to do...to take out the-"

Suddenly, the door opened again, and yet another Gym Leader. Lignum jumped back in surprise, though Gardenia seemed to be expecting such. The Gym Leader wore a waiter suit, and had red, billowing hair.

"Well, Gardenia, it's time for the release. I hope all of your affairs are in order."

Gardenia wiped away the last of her tears, replying, "Yes, Chili. But...must you really..."

Chili frowned. "I'm afraid so."

"What about...what about my shift at the tower? Who will take my place...?"

"We've already set a new unit on there. We know that since it's an obvious shelter, we need more Gym Leaders there to catch the unsuspecting. So, we stationed Tate, Liza, and Candice there. With them there, especially with the fine-tuned Pokemon, we should be just fine. Any other questions?"

Gardenia shook her head. Chili nodded, and brought Gardenia with him. Before exiting, he looked back at Lignum, saying, "You must be Gardenia's replacement...fair enough. Go to Master Draydon and Mistress Iris. They'll know where to place you. Their room is in the opposite direction as the exit, the last door. You can't miss it." With that, Chili closed the door and walked away, Gardenia making her final hurrah before her "release"...
Old September 21, 2011, 08:36:59 AM
Keldeo

Netto looked up at the tower, and shivered. This was the tower everyone was trying to get to. "..Jeez, how far away from camp are we..?" Black asked, groaning. Gold shrugged, "Don't know, don't care. We'd better check out this tower. For all we know, Red and Sapphire could be here."

Nanami eventually woke up in the same building as Lignum. Next to her, was none other than Volkner. "..Hey. You're awake." the gym leader looked down at her. "..I was worried i had accidently killed you."
Old September 21, 2011, 05:39:06 PM
Kyurem

Lignum made his way down the hallway. Where was he? And why was this building like an indoor forest? With questions swimming around in his mind, he made his way down the corridor. Before he reached the end, however, he found a door slightly ajar. Peeking in, he saw one of the girls he met on the ship and Volkner. Surprised, he backed away from the door to prevent the Gym Leader from seeing him. Recapping, he counted 9 Gym Leaders: Lt. Surge, Gardenia, Chili, Tate, Liza, Candice, Draydon, Iris, and Volkner. He was worried as to what could be next, but it couldn't be good.

He finally made it to the end of the corridor, where he saw the two Gym Leaders sitting atop their own throne-like chairs. Draydon got up and walked down to Lignum, while Iris followed, not too far behind.

"You must be Gardenia's replacement...good, good. Now, I suspect that she's transferred her Pokemon unto you?" Lignum, trembling, pulled out the three Pokeballs that Gardenia had handed to him. Noticably, he couldn't find his other four Pokemon.

"Here is their information...as you know, the Pokemon we use here have been fine-tuned, so some attacks may seem...out of the ordinary to you. Disregard them, it will make no matter..."

Lignum took the information cards from Iris, and read them silently to himself.

Quote:
Celebi
Moves: Ancientpower, Psychic, Leaf Storm, Roar of Time
Immediately, Lignum knew what was terribly wrong. Somehow, this Celebi knew Roar of Time...a move that only Dialga should know. He dreaded what he would find on the next cards...

Quote:
Shaymin
Moves: Seed Flare, Air Slash, Double Team, V-create
Quote:
Virizion
Moves: Sacred Sword, Stone Edge, Protect, Night Daze
Lignum was horrified. How could this even occur within Pokemon? Everything that Lt. Surge must have been true! But what was it with these Pokemon? How did they do this? He felt dizzy, his head bobbing with questions, but he was too afraid to ask, with Draydon and Iris domineering over him like vultures...
Old September 21, 2011, 11:37:48 PM
Keldeo

Nanami got up, "..Where are we?" Volkner knocked her back down, "..Don't get up. I'm taking you to see Iris and Draydon." he then picked her up, and carried her out of the room, down the hallway, towards Iris and Draydon's room. "..Wait.. Get off!" Nanami struggled, but then was knocked out. One of Volkner's pokemon, that Nanami hadn't seen, had knocked her out.
Old September 22, 2011, 11:22:19 AM
Zoroark

"no red i havent seen her.."
looks at the tower and enters the front door and aims ak
"hmmm...."
puts it away
"lets look around this place"
Old September 22, 2011, 12:18:15 PM
Keldeo

(..An AK? Seriously? Somehow, i doubt he'd find an AK, or even have one. Dead IS a teenager, after all, and there has been no weapons so far.)
Old September 22, 2011, 12:26:26 PM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas View Post
(..An AK? Seriously? Somehow, i doubt he'd find an AK, or even have one. Dead IS a teenager, after all, and there has been no weapons so far.)
(it was broken.... is stillt trying to fix it so i could just throw it at em or bash em on the head not shot.....or could just say made out of rock.....)

Last edited by Dead4life; September 22, 2011 at 12:32:49 PM.
Old September 22, 2011, 12:31:20 PM
Keldeo

(..Dead was never shown to have obtained said AK, however. And somehow i doubt random AKs appear in jungles.)
Old September 23, 2011, 06:40:37 AM
Zoroark

(tosha... froget the ak fact just contune with the story)
Old September 23, 2011, 10:46:11 AM
Keldeo

('kay-o.. We'd better wait for Dewott and FTW, though.)
Old September 24, 2011, 04:23:42 AM
Landorus

MIre Looked back, not to check if the people were following, but to check if anbodybody else was following. She didn't see anyone, but she knew somone was following them.
Old September 24, 2011, 07:38:52 AM
Keldeo

Revya tilted his head, "Mira.. What's up?"

Red looked at Dead, "..I suppose we're gonna climb this tower, then?"

Netto, Black, and Gold spotted Red and Dead entering the tower, and followed. "Hey, Red!" Gold called, the master pokemon trainer turned around, "..Ah, Gold, Black.. And.. Who's this?" "Some kid, Netto, i think." Black shrugged.