Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Introductions
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Introductions If you're new, this is your first stop after signing up!

Search this Thread
Old April 5, 2011, 03:14:13 PM
Joltik

Default ... Ummm...

this will probably be the first and last time anyone ever hears from me, mostly because i tend to fade into the background and become wallpaper~ X33;;

to start, i'm a professional dance music producer and beginning comic artist/illustrator... i'm also a 23-year-old pokémon lover (and probaby will continue to be until i'm 72)~

i'm not much for words, so i'll let my Typhlosion introduce himself to everyone as well (he usually gets more attention than me anyway X33;
-----

"Buwaah!! Nice ta'meet 'cha!!"

*extends paw to shake*

"My name is Tyreese the Typhlosion; though I'd seriously prefer you'd not use that name, so just call me Tyko the Typhlosion instead... and I’m a Pokemon known as a Typhlosion, the volcano pokemon (durr! X333)...

I’m 5'10" and weigh roughly 202.3 lbs. (all thanks to being happily fed by my trainer X333), and contrary to most of my species, I sport a lustrous ebony-colored backside pelt with a light crčme-colored front...

Now, time for some shameless self exhaltation..."

*sly typhlosiony grin*

"I consider myself an excellent specimen of the Typhlosion species... Why you ask?? I'll tell you since you asked so nicely (hurr! X333)...

I have a length and girth that would blow your mind... so you might wanna put a helmet on so you don't make a mess, as I've just had my furcoat cleaned and detailed X333

But seriously though, I have lean, muscular (with a bit of stockiness) and well-toned; and even though my powers are immense and destructive, I have perfect control over them. I can even take the strongest of water and strongest of ground-type attacks with little difficulty. Also, coupled with the years of training, practice and battles I've had, I'm a pretty power force to be reckoned with...

though I'll admit... I do have a tendency to be nonchalant about a lot of things; and not take certain issues seriously (like battling for instance) X333;;

Overall, with my crimson-colored eyes, dashing white smile, and overall charm and good-looks, I believe myself to be the pinnacle of what a Typhlosion can be...

I'm what the ladies (and guys, because I'm Pansexual) want, love and can't get enough of!!

Buwaahahahahahaaa~!! X333"
Click image for larger version

Name:	1269066668.tykotyphlosion_tyko_id_001.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	174.7 KB
ID:	1932
-----

*looks confused* did anyone understand what silly pokémon of mine said?? it's nothing but "biyaahs," "buwaahs" and "fuuuns" to me~ X33;;
Old April 5, 2011, 03:17:25 PM
Giratina

'sup

You like multiplying by 333 eh? o3o

Last edited by SK; April 5, 2011 at 03:17:40 PM.
Old April 5, 2011, 04:09:07 PM

Welcome to the forums. You'll enjoy it here, I'm sure. I'm also a music producer and artist (or trying to be, at least) and yeah. Have a good time. Oh, and cute Typhlosion! :3
Old April 5, 2011, 05:43:51 PM
Kyurem

And I'm a random programmer guy

Welcome. Make sure to not read the rules as many times as you are instructed to, or you will never do anything else ;P

(Though, oddly you haven't been instructed to yet...)
Old April 5, 2011, 05:57:11 PM
Regigigas

And I'm some random guy who tends to read up on any and everything to do with Pokemon or must other topics in general.

.....And yeah, basically what Freeze said about the rules. Anyway, welcome to the forums, be sure to head to the chatbox if you'd like to become acquainted with some of the regular members rather quickly.
Old April 5, 2011, 06:07:52 PM
Shaymin

Hi. I'm Badass. But most people call me LiteTheIronMan. This is step 1 of the Iron Man Takeover Regime- Brainwashing Via Introduction Post.

Rule 1. I'm awesome.
Rule 2. I'm still awesome.
Rule 3. Read the actual rules.
Rule 4. If problems persist, see me.
Rule 5. If problems still persist, overthrow the lead admin of this forum and install me as the lead admin.
Old April 5, 2011, 06:11:37 PM
Joltik

ambitious, aren't we~??

i know a buizel who you'd get along wonderfully with, pal~ X33
Old April 6, 2011, 10:39:11 AM
Kyurem

Oh hi-- Hey, where'd this wallpaper come from?

But seriously, welcome to the forums.

So yeah. Forgot what I was gonna type next.
Old April 6, 2011, 12:18:10 PM
Volcarona

I have no idea what just happened here but hi I guess