Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Minecraft > Official VR Minecraft Server

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 24, 2012, 05:48:53 AM
Regigigas

Default Netstats

Netstats - Player Monitoring Plugin:
Plugin Version: v5.0
Web Version: v3.0

Netstats watches players as they join and leave the server and keeps track of how long they've been logged into the server as well as keeping track of their current online/offline status while using very little system resources. The information is stored in a database which is defined by the user. First time using Netstats it will create the config file then disable itself until you change the config to match your database. Then you can reload or restart the server and it'll start collecting information immediately.

http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/inf...b-1-1-r3.4298/

It keeps track of who's playing when. Makes it a bit easier to find out who's been greifing. Could possibly give rewards based on playtime?
Old May 27, 2012, 06:40:59 PM
Administrator

I'll definitely support this mod, as I was looking for something that did this a few days ago.
Old May 27, 2012, 06:51:10 PM
Giratina

This plugin will remind me just how much time I've wasted on the server. Or in some cases (such as Eagles and Reun), how much time has been wasted on my obstacle course.