Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Victory Road Network Support

Notices

Victory Road Network Support Suggestions? Errors? Comments? Questions?

Search this Thread
Old October 21, 2010, 09:36:44 AM
Rayquaza

With the agreement of two administrators, and the support of other staff, this rule shall be passed and followed from now onwards:

No staff is allowed to rate or complain about any other staff in this thread. Any staff who wants to complain or rate, is supposed to go to the private Staff Board and complain/rate there. Any post of a staff complaining/rating another staff will get deleted.

I hope everyone follows this rule.
Old October 23, 2010, 06:10:18 AM
Celebi

Cat333Pokemon - 10/10 - Epicsauce. I can't see any flaws.
Freezewarp - 9/10 - Needs to remember more Otherwise, he's perfect.
Yoshi - 9/10 - I don't see him much, but that is due to different time zones.
OMGITSJAD - 9/10 - I like him. He's funny and stuff!
LiteTheIronMan - 9/10 - Same as Yoshi
Alakazamaster - 9/10 - Definatly needed that promotion. Kaz is a very good mod.
Shadow - 8/10 - He's GL staff and stuff. (Staff and Stuff lol) but makes some mistakes. Try not to merge mine and Fubabs post next time
Spirit of Time - 9/10 - I wouldv'e given you an 8, but for some reason I can't think of a way to explain why.
Ditto616 - 8/10 - Umm...
PokeRemixStudio - 9.5/10 - He advertises on his awesome youtube page and gets half the users to come to the site! EPic!
Luxray13579 - 9/10 - This is a temporary demotion right?
Sunny - 7/10 - Green then Blue then Green again. Whats going on here?
GreenLiquid - 8/10 - See Yoshi and Lite's comments, but i think it is a bit less "me".
.Name//Technomancer - 7/10 - This Desukan lover isn't doing much. Has he died in love (with Desukan) and turned into one?
AshArmy - 7/10 - See GL's comment, but even more less "me".
AruaKshatriya - 7.5/10 - I've seen him recently, but see Ash's comment.
Fubab_107 - 8/10 - HI FUBBLES!!!
JaredVCXZ - 7/10 - Ummmmmm....
Magmaster12 - 6/10 - He nags about wanting to be a mod again and a few months ago, he says he wanted to be demoted again...
Ningamer - 8/10 - Cool.
GreenMan - 7/10 - I can see why he was demoted. He shouldn't be a normal member though. I think Site Staff is good for him.
KingofKYA - 7/10 - WOW, he's gone down a lot!!!

People I think should be mods:
GrassPokemonFTW - 8/10 - He's online often, and he hardly ever breaks rules.
Kurusu Lapras - 6/10 - Again, online often, but should moderate the "Ye olde Internet Madness" place.

And who is moderating the art boards now?
Old October 23, 2010, 07:02:35 AM
Rayquaza

It is better to give a reason then so that I know what you think of me.
Old October 23, 2010, 08:44:24 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotomGuy View Post
Shadow - 8/10 - He's GL staff and stuff. (Staff and Stuff lol) but makes some mistakes. Try not to merge mine and Fubabs post next time

Oh come on, that was an accident.

Luxray13579 - 9/10 - This is a temporary demotion right?

Yes. She will be re-promoted after her move finishes.

And who is moderating the art boards now?

Currently, no one. It's not a big deal though, as we have a good number of Global Moderators who are active all around the forums. They should be enough for the job.
Comments are in bold. Your feedback is much appreciated.

Last edited by Shadow; October 23, 2010 at 08:44:45 AM.
Old October 23, 2010, 09:38:02 AM
Keldeo

It'd be nice if you didn't base your rating off of people not being "me." This ain't a popularity contest dood. >w>
Old October 23, 2010, 09:49:21 AM
Celebi

Well, if I never see them then how can I rate them?
Old October 23, 2010, 09:57:07 AM
Keldeo

Ya don't. =p
If you don't know enough about a staff member to the point where your comments about them become "ummmm" or there not "me" then there best left unrated. You can rate them on inactivity if you don't know em, but not just because they're personality don't click with yours dood. :<

Then again this is just my opinion.

Last edited by Sunny; October 23, 2010 at 09:57:47 AM.
Old October 26, 2010, 04:16:12 PM
Kyurem

Cat333Pokemon - 10/10 - An awesome lead administrator. Couldn't ask for a better one.

OMGITSJAD - 9/10 - Funny, awesome, nearly no flaws. *thumbs up*
Yoshi648 - 8/10 - I don't see him around much, probably busy, I guess. He's been great on the occasions that I have seen him.

LiteTheIronMan - 7.5/10 - Eh...he's not exactly my favorite kind of person...he's doing his job well, though, I guess.

Alakazamaster - 8.5/10 - Very polite and considerate. He's a great guy.
Ditto616 - 8/10 - Don't see him much either, but more often than Yoshi. He's a nice guy, though.
GreenLiquid - 8.5/10 - I really like this guy. He hasn't been on much recently, but I really just like this guy!
Luxray13579 - 9/10 - Ohai there Luxy~! You're just a wonderful person!
PokeRemixStudio - 9/10 - He's like those guys who gets people to join the army. Except it's VR. And he makes remixes that rock.
Shadow - 8.5/10 - Like Alakazamaster, he's very polite and awesome.
Sunny - 8/10 - I don't have much experience getting to know him, but from what I can tell, he's doing fine.
The Spirit of Time - 9/10 - Very cool. Does his job well and I respect his maturity.

.name//Technomancer - 7/10 - Where'd he go!? o_o
AshArmy - 7.5/10 - Pretty good at his job; I don't see him too often, though.
AuraKsatriya - 8/10 - ^, except becoming more active.
Fubab_107 - 8.5/10 - HAI THERE!!!!
JaredVCXZ - 8/10 - Super-spammy.
Magmaster12 - 7.5/10 - He's OK. HRFTW is still a little sore at you, BTW.
Ningamer - 8.5/10 - An all-round awesome guy.

A'bom - 8/10 - While I haven't seen him too much, I'm glad he was promoted.
FreezeWarp - 8.5/10 - Awesome VB, Freeze. You're also a great guy!
GreenMan - 8/10 - About a month ago, I would've forgotten that you existed. At least you're more active now.
KingOfKYA - 7/10 - Gets the default score because I barely see him.
Old October 26, 2010, 07:05:45 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post

AshArmy - 7.5/10 - Pretty good at his job; I don't see him too often, though.
AuraKsatriya - 8/10 - ^, except becoming more active.
Seems I`m being bashed for that a lot lately xD I`ll try harder to pick up the pace and get more active, I suppose

Last edited by AuraKshatriya; October 26, 2010 at 07:06:02 PM.
Old October 27, 2010, 02:19:47 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraKshatriya View Post
Seems I`m being bashed for that a lot lately xD I`ll try harder to pick up the pace and get more active, I suppose
That's all right; keep up the pace you've set and I'm sure people will notice your activity.
Old October 27, 2010, 03:41:51 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
I've been seeing you more active later Aura and like GPFTW said keep up the pace and you'll get noticed more. :3
Old October 27, 2010, 05:28:37 PM
Kyurem

When Jason is unbanned, I think she shouldn't be promotion until she show an improve since she was banned like not getting staff member mad because I been there.
Old October 27, 2010, 05:33:50 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotblast64 View Post
When Jason is unbanned, I think she shouldn't be promotion until she show an improve since she was banned like not getting staff member mad because I been there.
Only reason she'll get Content Staff status is because of her work on Victory Battles and Crystal Islands. She'll get her status back but she will not get the same treatment if she flames/harasses a member for no reason again.
Old October 27, 2010, 05:38:08 PM
Kyurem

I think she shouldn't any have staff powers and still helps with the project. I think if she does a great job with the projects she would be promotion.

Last edited by Aquablast; October 27, 2010 at 05:38:26 PM.
Old October 29, 2010, 01:49:52 AM
Rayquaza

Quote:
I think she shouldn't any have staff powers and still helps with the project. I think if she does a great job with the projects she would be promotion.
It isn't a promotion. Jason, like any other Site Staff, are staff that work on the site. Here in the forums, they have no power and are like any normal member. Therefore, please stop raising this question over and over again.
Old October 29, 2010, 01:39:08 PM
Haxorus

Freeze: 10/10 I love VB and we have good conversations about it.
A'bom: 10/10 Your funny old man, your funny
Spirit of Time: 10/10 Nicest complements on my Walkthorughs
Fubab 20/10 GRASS POKEMON RULE
Shadow: 10/10 Always watches my walkthroughs
Cat of course is 10/10 helps me ALOT thanks Cat <3
Ningamer: 10.. you know what EVERY staff member is really good I have not trouble with them, they're quite nice actually I don't really see what there is to be complaining about. It's not like we are physically near each other nagging and yelling, if you people just calm down and be patient I assure you everything would be great.
*those arent top three, just people I like to hang out with a lot or just when I'm bored*
I've never really had any trouble with staff, I really enjoy speaking with all of you.
Old October 29, 2010, 04:38:59 PM
Kyurem

Lead Administrator
Cat333Pokemon: 10/10 He's an awesome lead Administrator. He's always talking to members through VMs, the best Admin I've ever met.

Administrators
OMGITSJAD: 9/10 He's cool, awesome, and funny but takes care of business when he needs to. He's a good Admin as far as I've seen.
Yoshi648: 8.5/10 I haven't seen him around for a while but all the times I've seen him he's been great.

Assistant Administrators
Lite: 9/10 At first he seemed like some random guy on the interwebz that had a huge ego but it turned out he's pretty cool. Not gonna judge a book by it's cover anymore.

Global Moderators
Alakazamaster: 8.5/10 He's really nice and awesome. Definitely deserved the promotion to G Mod. People really need to stop stealing his barrette though.
Ditto616: 8/10 I've seen him around a couple of times in the chat here and there and in the Forums. He seems really nice.
GreenLiquid: 8.5/10 He's a cool guy. I haven't seen him around lately but he's still great!
Luxray13579: 8.5/10 She's a really great person overall. Not much to say about her. :3
PokeRemixStudio: 9/10 He's the Uncle Sam of VR. Always getting new people to join and he's really great. Love the remixes PRS!
Shadow: 9/10 Very cool I must say. Merges posts here and there and does his job very well.
The Spirit of Time: 9/10 He's awesome and mature. Always see him in General Chat. Another G Mod that does their job well.
Sunny: 8/10: I haven't really got to know him that much. Went from Green to Blue to Green in one night. He's fine though.

Assistant Moderators
.name//Technomancer: 7/10 He like disappeared off the face of VR. I hope the Desukan lover comes back soon.
AshArmy: 7.5/10 - He's doing good at his job but I haven't seen him around much.
AuraKsatriya: 8/10 He's cool and he's starting to become more active.
Fubab_107: 8.5/10 Not really much to say about Fubbles but he's really cool. lol
JaredVCXZ: 8/10 He's funny and spammy. See him around a lot in the Chat.
Magmaster12: 7.5/10 He's ok I gotta say. I'm really neutral with him.
Ningamer - 8.5/10 He's a really funny and awesome guy and does good at his job.

Site Staff
A'bom: 8/10 Just recently got promoted. Super cool and I'm looking forward to seeing some of his work in the future.
FreezeWarp: 9.5/10 VB and all of your other projects are great Freeze. Such an awesome guy. Made VR like Facebook.
GreenMan: 7.5/10 He's started becoming more active. Not much else to say.
KingOfKYA: 7.5/10 I don't see him that much but from what I've seen he seems spammy.

Overall Staff Rating:
9.5/10 The staff of VR are all really great. I ran out of words to describe you so umm... yeah. You're all just great.

Last edited by Shiny; October 30, 2010 at 04:28:59 PM.
Old October 30, 2010, 07:31:25 PM
Regigigas

My apologies if I skip any staff, I'll just be rating the first few to pop into my head

Cat333Pokemon - 9.5/10 - Calm, cool and collected. A natural leader, so he knows how to solve personal problems, and well-versed in tech, so he can solve the site ones as well. All in all a well-rounded, awesome admin.

OMGITSJAD - 8.5/10 - Though light-hearted and humourous with other members on VR, he knows how to handle the problems quickly and effectively. Also, he does a fair amount of moderation, which he does very well.

Yoshi648 - 6/10 - Yeah, I'll be honest and try not to act upon any personal bias I have against him. But truthfully, all I've ever seen him do is repeatedly post things about "the game" and report problems to Cat.

Alakazamaster - 10/10 - Kaz is a natural mediator, and he's pretty awesome at working out conflicts, and is always the one to investigate issues, even when others put a blind eye to them. Probably one of the coolest and nicest guys on VR, and I can't think of anyone who dislikes him.

LiteTheIronMan - 9/10 - Well he truly is awesome :V. Like Kaz, Lite can see all sides of a conflict, having no personal grudges, and always being extremely rational about the situation. Top it off with having a knowledge of random facts and being a Metroid fanatic and you have one awesome staffer.

Sunny - 9.5/10 - SUNNY! o3o Has the strange ability to lighten up the most tense and awkward of moments with humour, and of course, smilies. Which really helps when intervening in a fight. And even though he is seen as the fun or random one, his presence is always authoritative. He's sort of like if that girl from Lucky Star (I have no idea what her name is, but I think she has blue hair :V) and Abe Lincoln had a baby. That would be Sunny.

Last edited by Blues; October 30, 2010 at 07:32:24 PM.
Old October 31, 2010, 07:34:18 AM
Kyurem

Why was SK and Nightshade Darkrai depromo. I know Krayzeeguy was depromo because he was inactive.
Old October 31, 2010, 08:08:55 AM
Kyurem

Quote:
Why was SK and Nightshade Darkrai depromo. I know Krayzeeguy was depromo because he was inactive.
SK was demoted for saying an inappropriate word that I will not specify, and Nightshade Darkrai requested a depromo.
Old October 31, 2010, 08:23:47 AM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrassPokemonFTW View Post
SK was demoted for saying an inappropriate word (to a certain person) that I will not specify, and Nightshade Darkrai requested a depromo.

Last edited by SK; October 31, 2010 at 08:23:59 AM.
Old October 31, 2010, 11:41:00 AM
Kyurem

I think we need another Site Reform because Asst. Moderators need more people and we need another Asst. Admin.
Old October 31, 2010, 11:43:10 AM
Regigigas

Actually, Ast. Moderators is overcrowded, so all that`s really needed is more Global Moderator promotions.
Old October 31, 2010, 11:51:45 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
I think we need another Site Reform because Asst. Moderators need more people and we need another Asst. Admin.
Quote:
Actually, Ast. Moderators is overcrowded, so all that`s really needed is more Global Moderator promotions.
1) No, I think our setup(aside from a few people that we'll be dealing with soon) is fine, actually. We don't need another Ast. Admin, that should be a very hard slot to get, since it gives you admin powers.

2) Ast. Mods overcrowded...although we have more GMods than Ast. Mods...Sure...
See above for what I think about people being promoted to Ast. Admin.
Old October 31, 2010, 01:45:37 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD View Post
1) No, I think our setup(aside from a few people that we'll be dealing with soon) is fine, actually. We don't need another Ast. Admin, that should be a very hard slot to get, since it gives you admin powers.

2) Ast. Mods overcrowded...although we have more GMods than Ast. Mods...Sure...
See above for what I think about people being promoted to Ast. Admin.
...I could just like this, but I sorta want to amend it as wel:

1) Really, the only mod who I would be willing to give the A-Okay to for admin is PRS, who I don't think is that active in the first place. Plus, the whole idea of a "staff reform" is clearing house - not adding a few users, which we do anyway. In truth, the last one was a tad dirty.
2) The GMods are horridly overcrowded - personally, I think a couple demotions are in order in that group to the Asst. Mods, and a couple new Asst. Mods could be used as well.
Old October 31, 2010, 02:59:58 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeWarp View Post
...I could just like this, but I sorta want to amend it as wel:

1) Really, the only mod who I would be willing to give the A-Okay to for admin is PRS, who I don't think is that active in the first place. Plus, the whole idea of a "staff reform" is clearing house - not adding a few users, which we do anyway. In truth, the last one was a tad dirty.
2) The GMods are horridly overcrowded - personally, I think a couple demotions are in order in that group to the Asst. Mods, and a couple new Asst. Mods could be used as well.
Well, if you`re looking for a new Ast. Mod.......xD Just joking.

Anyway, seriously speaking, I agree that the Ast. Admin position should be careful since staff gets Administrative Powers at that rank, but perhaps from a promotion aspect, you could look at all Global Moderators as a whole, then from there individually examine what each contributes to the most. At that point, you could relate their individual traits and activity towards being an Ast. Admin, and the responsibilities that come with it. That might help select some candidates.
Old October 31, 2010, 03:03:59 PM
Keldeo

Bahaha, PRS is totally the obvious choice though if your looking for an ast-admin. Well just IMO. Hes been around for quite sometime now on these forums. Hes responsible, fairly active, and although hes quiet sometimes, when he does talk serious business his words are usually authoritive and well thought out. =w= Just my 2 cents. Later guys trick or treating time. :3

EDIT: Er I mean assist admin. Thanks SK for catching that. =w=

Last edited by Sunny; October 31, 2010 at 03:10:12 PM.
Old October 31, 2010, 03:05:31 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Bahaha, PRS is totally the obvious choice though if your looking for an ast-mod. Well just IMO. Hes been around for quite sometime now on these forums. Hes responsible, fairly active, and although hes quiet sometimes, when he does talk serious business his words are usually authoritive and well thought out. =w= Just my 2 cents. Later guys trick or treating time. :3
*admin

And I agree. Probably the friendliest dude on the forum, he's a beast. o3o He really should be promoted if Lux isn't.

Last edited by SK; October 31, 2010 at 03:05:45 PM.
Old October 31, 2010, 03:11:27 PM
Keldeo

Oooh that too. Hes also one of the friendliest.
Really, I don't think i've ever scene the dood once argue with anyone for petty reasons.
Old October 31, 2010, 03:32:56 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Anyway, seriously speaking, I agree that the Ast. Admin position should be careful since staff gets Administrative Powers at that rank, but perhaps from a promotion aspect, you could look at all Global Moderators as a whole, then from there individually examine what each contributes to the most. At that point, you could relate their individual traits and activity towards being an Ast. Admin, and the responsibilities that come with it. That might help select some candidates.
The position is very honored in the first place - people who get it have to, have to, have to be highly respected by their peers. People who run the show have to be liked, imo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny View Post
Bahaha, PRS is totally the obvious choice though if your looking for an ast-admin. Well just IMO. Hes been around for quite sometime now on these forums. Hes responsible, fairly active, and although hes quiet sometimes, when he does talk serious business his words are usually authoritive and well thought out. =w= Just my 2 cents. Later guys trick or treating time. :3

EDIT: Er I mean assist admin. Thanks SK for catching that. =w=
Quote:
Originally Posted by SK View Post
And I agree. Probably the friendliest dude on the forum, he's a beast. o3o He really should be promoted if Lux isn't.
So I wasn't that far off xD

But, yeah, he'd be the one guy I'd put my vote in for when we want one. Still, Lux will be back soon. 'Course, 3 Ast. Admins isn't a bad thing.
Old October 31, 2010, 03:37:14 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezeWarp View Post
But, yeah, he'd be the one guy I'd put my vote in for when we want one. Still, Lux will be back soon. 'Course, 3 Ast. Admins isn't a bad thing.
I think 1 is enough, maybe 2. I don't know about PRS, he seems perfect at GMod, just like everyone else[except one or two] on the GMod list, IMO. Also, Lux won't be an Ast. Admin when she's fully settled, she wants to stay a GMod if you didn't hear...
Old October 31, 2010, 04:58:11 PM
Kyurem

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMGITSJAD View Post
I think 1 is enough, maybe 2. I don't know about PRS, he seems perfect at GMod, just like everyone else[except one or two] on the GMod list, IMO. Also, Lux won't be an Ast. Admin when she's fully settled, she wants to stay a GMod if you didn't hear...
Hm... You would think I would have. Alas, guess not.

This has all been really off-topic. xD Anywho, I'm gonna close this thread: I encourage someone to create a new one, preferably a higher-up, with the rules we decided on.