Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing > Role-Playing: Sign-Ups and Characters

Notices

Search this Thread
Old July 12, 2012, 07:48:49 AM
Shaymin

Default Far far away. (Sign Ups & Talk)

*the radio system comes one with loud frizzy noises* "Distress Call 64...I've...I've been stuck in this...unknown place for three months it seems....All but a few of my shipmates have been either killed...or they committed suicide...They could not handle brutalities of this place...This....planet...is not earth...The sun never rises...and the moon never falls...we are searched for and hunted by...by creatures not known to exist....large.....strange.....dangerous...things. We search continuously...hoping to find survivors...or anyone else who has been stranded here like us...This is Captain Mark Illmran...If anyone can hear us... we need help." *click*

Plot Synopsis
You have counted 3 months and 6 days that you have been stuck on this planet. The planet has ever changing weather and terrains. The light comes and goes at uneven times and hours. The times of no light are suitedly called darktime, and the times of light are called... lighttime (shocker). The source of light is not able to be determined. The plant life and such look weird. You have survived it this long, and have gotten to know people pretty well. But soon on the 7th day of the third month you are found and taken. Why did they take you? How can you escape? How soon will you die?

So there it is up until the second part. The RP starts the midday of the 3rd month of the 6th day. And so it won't take long to be taken during one of the dark times. hen you are taken to there 'prison', And then the action will take off from there.

If you would like to take part in this I am looking for 3-5 people (including me) and they can have more than one character.

Character Forms

M/F:
Name:
Title (only if you are a shipmate):
Species (Human or Creature):
If you picked creature, what do you look like (all of the aliens look different so be SUPER specific):
If you picked human, what do you look like (we already have an idea):
Personality:
Extras:

Last edited by teamplasma; July 12, 2012 at 09:58:26 AM.
Old July 12, 2012, 08:14:09 AM
Landorus

Hmm. Looks pretty legit to me. Let's begin.

M/F: Male
Name: David Spencer
Title: Lieutenant (Not sure what the "Title" means...)
Species: Human
Appearance: He has above-average height, fairly long, messy brown hair and naturally brown eyes. He seems to be an average human being. However, he has a prosthetic right arm and green robotic left eye to replace those he lost in his dark past which he shares with nobody. He has a few scars to show his experience, including a very large, severe burn mark on his forehead in the shape of a hand.
Personality: His emotions range greatly depending on the situation. At times of peace, he is a friendly, if quiet person. If asked about his scars, he quickly changes the subject. In combat, he generally keeps his cool, but loses it if his emotions are toyed with.
Extras: His Prosthetic arm is powered by a mysterious bionic energy that acts as an everlasting battery. He can use this unlimited energy to transform the arm into many different instruments and weapons. His bionic eye allows him to see things the human eye cannot, such as invisible spectra of light, as well as heat. It also has several other functions that I'll make up as we go along will be played out.

Last edited by Idno58; July 12, 2012 at 10:39:21 AM.
Old July 12, 2012, 09:57:11 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idno58 View Post
Hmm. Looks pretty legit to me. Let's begin.

M/F: Male
Name: David Spencer
Title: Lieutenant (Not sure what the "Title" means...)
Species: Human
Appearance: He has above-average height, fairly long, messy brown hair and naturally brown eyes. He seems to be an average human being. However, he has a prosthetic right arm and green robotic left eye to replace those he lost in his dark past which he shares with nobody. He has a few scars to show his experience, including a very large, severe burn mark on his forehead in the shape of a hand.
Personality: His emotions range greatly depending on the situation. At times of peace, he is a friendly, if quiet person. If asked about his scars, he quickly changes the subject. In combat, he generally keeps his cool, but loses it if his emotions are toyed with.
Extras: His Prosthetic arm is powered by a mysterious bionic energy that acts as an everlasting battery. He can use this unlimited energy to transform the arm into many different instruments and weapons. His bionic eye allows him to see things the human eye cannot, such as invisible spectra of light, as well as heat. It also has several other functions that I'll make up as we go along will be played out.
Approved, just don't get too cray cray with the different things your person can do.

Here is my 2.

M/F: M
Name: Mark Illmran
Species (Human or Creature): Human
Title (only if you are a shipmate): Captain
If you picked creature, what do you look like (all of the aliens look different so be SUPER specific):
If you picked human, what do you look like (we already have an idea): When on the day they crashed he had on a blue suit showing he was the captain of the ship. It had a few golden and platinum pins on it. He also had a the Republican Earth Spaceforce seal on his hat. He has short dark blonde hair. He is average size. And he has sharp blue eyes with a dark black ring around the blue.
Personality: He is sort of mean because of all the stress and such he has been put through in his life. He is naturally sarcastic. He knows that he has to be the one to keep everyone together, so he has a flexible mind. He is a great liar and conman. He has pretty good street smarts.
Extras: None for now.

M/F: F
Name: Rnina Hokpow-Geead
Species (Human or Creature): Creature
Title (only if you are a shipmate):
If you picked creature, what do you look like (all of the aliens look different so be SUPER specific): She looks like a Zero Suit Samus, but she is all glowing white. All of her body and face and wavy hair are the same color so she is basically just a shape. But there are red shapes where details are like her mouth and eyes. The white isn't so glowing that it lights up a room. It is more like an opaque white that she was dipped in. She has two red stripes going down her back
If you picked human, what do you look like (we already have an idea):
Personality: Rnina lives in Geotwo City. That is the greatest city on the planet. It is surrounded by a wall so no one enters or escapes. She has always wanted out, and to discover the rest of the world, the part of the world that isn't the city. She has been trying to find info about how to get out, but the government keeps that from the creatures living in any city. She is kind, but brute when mad, or she wants something. She has worked at the GPS, GeoTwo Prison for Sinisters. She has heard there are people there that can tell her more about the outside world.
Extras: N/A

I EDITED THE FORM
Old July 12, 2012, 10:59:59 AM
Landorus

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
Approved, just don't get too cray cray with the different things your person can do.
Yeah, I try to be fair. Anyway, I might as well make a creature, too.

Name: Esgyrn Newid-Tro'in
Species: Creature
Appearance: A pale green humanoid, standing at about three feet tall. He has shaggy black hair on his head that reaches to the bottom of his neck. His eyes are black with white pupils. His gait and figure are similiar to that of an earthling monkey, complete with thumbs on his feet and a long, flexible tail. His skeleton is very loose and flexible, and his bones are rubbery, which allows him to change his shape to an extent.
Personality: Esgyrn is very full of himself. He is very arrogant, comically so, but his claims have base. His physical structure makes him one of the most talented and successful espionage agents Geo city. His day-to-day job is to survey the city and make sure everything is in check, but he believes his talents deserve greater things. At the moment, he is bored and longs for excitement.
Extras: N/A
Old July 12, 2012, 07:37:21 PM
Giratina

Heh, I haven't joined a professional RP in a long time I'll do this one, nice story.
According to your Creature TP, It's about 11 years on that planet for every 1 earth year. Soooo:

Name: Draqua Goo-bleer
If you picked creature, what do you look like: He stands on 4 legs, about the size of a lion. He is a dragon looking creature who was formed from a blue drinkable liquid on the planet. In times of negative feelings (Depressed, Raged, Scared, etc.), he becomes a puddle, but is still mobile in that form. He also has harpie like wings when he's in a normal form.
Personality: Draqua doesn't have a home. He wanders the planet. He has a tendency to get lucky, so he finds currency around the streets that he dwells and it's enough to get by. Not knowing much of his past, he continues to find out of how he ended up without a family or anything. He isn't shy as he talks to a lot of people asking if they could give him any clue. He is never threatning unless there's something really starting to piss him off. However, when he is threatened, he gets mostly scared and turns into the puddle form

^Idk, is that good enough?
Old July 12, 2012, 07:48:37 PM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHANTOMxTRAINER View Post
Heh, I haven't joined a professional RP in a long time I'll do this one, nice story.
According to your Creature TP, It's about 11 years on that planet for every 1 earth year. Soooo:

Name: Draqua Goo-bleer
If you picked creature, what do you look like: He stands on 4 legs, about the size of a lion. He is a dragon looking creature who was formed from a blue drinkable liquid on the planet. In times of negative feelings (Depressed, Raged, Scared, etc.), he becomes a puddle, but is still mobile in that form. He also has harpie like wings when he's in a normal form.
Personality: Draqua doesn't have a home. He wanders the planet. He has a tendency to get lucky, so he finds currency around the streets that he dwells and it's enough to get by. Not knowing much of his past, he continues to find out of how he ended up without a family or anything. He isn't shy as he talks to a lot of people asking if they could give him any clue. He is never threatning unless there's something really starting to piss him off. However, when he is threatened, he gets mostly scared and turns into the puddle form

^Idk, is that good enough?
Yes this is good, I would just like to remind you of one thing. There is are huge walls around the cities, and above the walls are force fields keeping everything in. So you can be wandering the planet and the city, I say stay in the city, and get tied into this somehow. Honestly I don't see how you are going to meet the shipmates and such. Unless you tag along once they escape. But that will take a while... So figure out a way to get tied into it. You could be part of the team searching the planet for people like use. Like you work with my creature but in a different sector. The division like I described.

ALSO INDO, READ THIS PART... I think you will too have a hard time being in the story, so please figure out a way before we get started.
Old July 12, 2012, 08:01:53 PM
Giratina

Ok, I guess I could be wandering the city. Then, I spotted the prison guards, joined them in hope they might know something. However, I am very bad at the job being very scared of things in the outside world.
Old July 12, 2012, 08:24:05 PM
Shaymin

Then maybe you can be one of the people that researched us once we get there. Because we are species that have not been seen on the planet before so they have to test us and maybe kill one of the people. But you could be a doctor that runs test on us. Or a guard (but don't get scared) or... someone who brings food and stuff and you slowly grow close to us because of the small talks we have between each time you bring us food. You could ask about the outside world and such... You know... Just be sure to tell me once you have picked.

EVERYONE READ THIS
If it isn't a part in the RP where you are having a discussion and you need two people to repeatedly post, please make your posts more lengthy than the one below.

"And then [indert characters name here] sat on the ground and pondered that."

Thank you. But sorry if I am strict.
Old July 13, 2012, 01:07:34 AM
Giratina

This looks interesting. I've never done an RP before, but let me sign up or whatever.
Name: Stephen "Sterling" Atruno
Title (only if you are a shipmate): (No idea how these titles work, so I looked something up) Carpenter
Species (Human or Creature): Human (A strange, eccentric one)
If you picked human, what do you look like (we already have an idea): Light brown hair, combed back. Usually wearing bright colors, always wearing a smile on his face.
Personality: A laid back dude, he does what he can for his friends and mostly likes to build things, which is why he is that carpenter. But, he has a split personality, so there's a voice in his head that can take over him and tells him to do nasty, evil things.
Extras: Is skilled with all construction tools, muscular, not too bright, but smarter than the average man.
Old July 13, 2012, 04:19:04 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtwigX View Post
This looks interesting. I've never done an RP before, but let me sign up or whatever.
Name: Stephen "Sterling" Atruno
Title (only if you are a shipmate): (No idea how these titles work, so I looked something up) Carpenter
Species (Human or Creature): Human (A strange, eccentric one)
If you picked human, what do you look like (we already have an idea): Light brown hair, combed back. Usually wearing bright colors, always wearing a smile on his face.
Personality: A laid back dude, he does what he can for his friends and mostly likes to build things, which is why he is that carpenter. But, he has a split personality, so there's a voice in his head that can take over him and tells him to do nasty, evil things.
Extras: Is skilled with all construction tools, muscular, not too bright, but smarter than the average man.
Oh, don't get too crazy. Cause I don't know if the earth army would let you on if you were unstable.
But of course approved.

Last edited by teamplasma; July 13, 2012 at 04:19:29 AM.
Old July 13, 2012, 07:34:45 AM
Landorus

What do you mean by having a hard time being in the story? Are there any measures I could take?
Old July 13, 2012, 12:19:33 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Oh, don't get too crazy. Cause I don't know if the earth army would let you on if you were unstable.
But of course approved.
It's more of a secret thing that no one knows much about, and I wouldn't say "unstable." More like moderately easily provoked.
Old July 13, 2012, 12:54:46 PM
Shaymin

INDO, Well your guy surveys people, how is her going to play into it?
Old July 13, 2012, 01:03:29 PM
Kyurem

Dammit, this took off while I was planning on joining. Can I still join?
Old July 13, 2012, 01:51:13 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
Dammit, this took off while I was planning on joining. Can I still join?
I wouldn't say it really took off yet. : P I think there's still time to join.
Old July 13, 2012, 01:53:48 PM
Shaymin

There is.
Old July 14, 2012, 05:33:36 AM
Kyurem

Name: Kate Briggs
Title (only if you are a shipmate): [none; she holds an entry-level position]
If you picked human, what do you look like (we already have an idea): Kate is around average height and weight. She has fairly long blond hair that's usually kept back in a ponytail. She wears jeans and a pink pullover that's gotten ao dirty over the months that you can barely see any color in it--and she refuses to wash it. Given her personality, she usually has several scuffmarks on her at any given time.
Personality: The newest member of the crew, Kate has a determined personality. She does everything she can to follow through with whatever she's supposed to do. She's somewhat of a tomboy as well; not afraid to get her hands dirty. Hell, sometimes she's even willing to.
Extras: None
Old July 14, 2012, 05:58:31 AM
Landorus

Quote:
INDO, Well your guy surveys people, how is her going to play into it?
Given his personality, he may see something going on and decide to meddle with it.
Old July 14, 2012, 06:50:21 AM
Shaymin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NismoZ View Post
Name: Kate Briggs
Title (only if you are a shipmate): [none; she holds an entry-level position]
If you picked human, what do you look like (we already have an idea): Kate is around average height and weight. She has fairly long blond hair that's usually kept back in a ponytail. She wears jeans and a pink pullover that's gotten ao dirty over the months that you can barely see any color in it--and she refuses to wash it. Given her personality, she usually has several scuffmarks on her at any given time.
Personality: The newest member of the crew, Kate has a determined personality. She does everything she can to follow through with whatever she's supposed to do. She's somewhat of a tomboy as well; not afraid to get her hands dirty. Hell, sometimes she's even willing to.
Extras: None
Accepted, very good.

NO MORE ENTRIES ACCEPTED!!!!
Old July 14, 2012, 04:50:24 PM
Kyurem

So when do you think this'll take off?
Old July 14, 2012, 07:35:23 PM
Shaymin

Tomorrow or the next day. Because I travel a lot and I want to start when I am not... I think that is self explanatory.