Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction

Notices

Search this Thread
Old May 21, 2013, 10:47:34 AM
Volcarona

Default LDoooodles

Why I have not made a doodle gallery thread of all my doodly doodles yet is beyond me, other than my pessimism must have been speaking rather loudly. Though I have posted sommmme things here as well: http://victoryroad.net/album.php?albumid=410

Anyways, I'll use this first post as an archive of sorts. I'll just post the previous year's doodles here (the ones I like anyhow) and link to where they are. I share my art on multiple sites such as DA, FA, Twitter, Tumblr, and I have here as well in an album. But I'd rather make a thread for once to keep them all together~ Besides, I'm sure a few people didn't even know I drew. >w<;; Oh yes! The programs I use interchangeably depending on my mood are: SAI, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash.

Sketch of a lizard/dragon thing I made in ceramics actually. Was the first concept of my Dragon fursona critter.

Bored Deino (loosely based on the DA animated avatars of "bored" characters scooching across the ground)

First time drawing a Victini, which was for a friend of mine who loves this lil' thing.

First drawing of the year I had done, made for some remix video of mine.

First line-less doodle I drew, which was for a Creative Writing final project oddly enough.

Back when Syra was Blue with moi.

Starmie... meh. Pose based off a frame in the manga. Also drawn for part of an art/music trade with a friend.

Of course not the best thing ever buuut yeah, drew it for an older video of mine.

Probably one of my favorite doodles from that year. And an ironic one at that, since I don't like rain, heh~

I think this started out as a joke between a buddy of mine, and then this was born.

I liek Deino. And Glowsticks. Drew this for another remix video of course.

Flareon has a fluffy tail. Yeah I drew it all hurpy-durpy-like because I needed to practice different view-points and colors.

Vector of my "OC Pony" that I had originally drawn on paper in my History class.

Moi with some headsets. Yeah, drew it for something on YT.

I drew a few others in this style too.

Something kinda derpy once again for another remix video.

Something a friend of mine wanted me to draw, his pony with mine just being all silly.

Doodle of my new/final design for my fursona thingy (that is of course besides me as a Loooogia~)

Twapppinch is adooowable. :3

A derpy Raikou because derpy Raikou are cute.

Quick sketch of a random Lyra.

And as I draw more I shall post them in posts from here on out and find a way to organize 'em here. :3

Last edited by LugiaDialga; May 21, 2013 at 01:44:57 PM.
Old May 21, 2013, 01:09:56 PM
Administrator

You can't direct link Fur Affinity, silly.
Old May 21, 2013, 01:16:42 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cat333Pokémon View Post
You can't direct link Fur Affinity, silly.
skldfjdskljfkldj My bad, haha... hah. >w< I'll fix that~ This is what happens when I forget to upload things to just once place, which was something I hoooped this thread could help me with. =w=;;;

Edit: So yay fixed all images, they're all to be posted in this thread whenever I draw something! (everything else comes or has come from my DA, Tumblr, or my album here~)

Last edited by LugiaDialga; May 21, 2013 at 01:30:26 PM.
Old May 28, 2013, 05:03:03 PM
Volcarona

It's a thing. Drew this just a few days ago.
Blaaah    
Old May 28, 2013, 05:07:43 PM

I can imagine the title of the picture being "The Joys of Working at Six Flags"

You did a nice job with this one, well done! ^^
Old May 18, 2014, 09:36:52 PM
Volcarona

Whoa apologies for the grave digging on my own post (but it was't too far down the list at least and the art department looks dusty oh my!!!) I figured I'd share a few things I've managed to doodle recently, at least the ones I like anyhow.

Contains "art" from recent months    
Slight-Gore Warning(?): FUN BRIGHT COLORZ    

A recent edit of a random doodle I did of my fursona dragon thingy uhh yeah. It's not necissarly gorey in a negative way, its just BRITE COLORZZZ!11! I like them. ;w;

Full size here. Clefaaairy, yeaah. Drew this for a youtubbezz video for a remix I made.