Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 17, 2011, 02:55:10 AM
Keldeo

Default Pokemon: Haunted Black

-Just so you know, this is, of course, FAKE. Pleae don't read this if you either get scared easily, or hate lame horror stories.-

Me, my friends Eoin and Lee, and the guy who lived behind me, Ben, were all looking forward to the release of Pokemon White and Black. Somehow, my friend Ben got ahold of two copys of Black, one for himself, and one for his sister, Amy. Ben gradually began to stop going to school, or even eat. He locked himself in his room, playing on the game he had gotten. When his sister came in, after obtaining the spare key, he stared blankly at her, "..Make them stop.." he muttered. He appeared to be listening to the music through a pair of earphones. "..Make them STOP!" he yelled at her, causing her to run out, and get me, Lee, and Eoin. We had all just gotten White, and she decided to force us to link up with him, from the safety of her room. "Ben! BEN!" Lee called him on the Xtracever.. But he didn't say anything back, and in the background, were very low-pitched screams, and mumbling. "..Make them stop.." Ben eventually replied to Lee, a picture of him appearing on the screen. All five of us used DS-Is, and had pictures, but Amy didn't even dare to turn on her DSI. "..EEEEEEEEEEEE..." a loud sceech came from the speakers of all of our DSIs, even Amy's. "MAKE IT STOP!" Ben yelled from the other room, his voice booming out of all of the speakers. "NO! NO!" he kept saying, before a loud 'THUMP' came from his room. Amy got up to inspect it.. A few minutes later, "EEEEEEEEEEEK!" and another 'THUMP'. Lee, Eoin and I all got up, and ran into Ben's room, kicking the door down. On the ground, was Amy, her throat cut, and in the corner, Ben, still with his earphones in, grinning insanely, his hands covered in blood. On the wall, "MAKE IT STOP.." was written, in blood, probably Amy's. Next to Amy, was her DSI.. The screen showing a carbon copy of what was in real life, except with White/Hilda on the screen instead of Amy, and Black/Touya/Hilbert instead of Ben. Every move Ben made, Touya would make. He looked at us, grinning, before pouncing. Our figures were replaced with a Ranger, for Eoin, a pyschic, for Lee, and N, for me. The Ranger scrambled for the door, as Touya pounced on him, and began to bite him, same happening to Eoin. Blood poured out of Eoin and the Ranger's neck, they both lifted a hand, weakly, "..Make it stop.." they both whispered, before going limp. N and the pyschic ran out of the room, and out of the house. Lee and I too did the same as N and the pyschic, the pictures showing up on our DSIs. "..You CAN'T RUN." The Xtraceiver rang, a voice boomed out of the speakers, and laughed. "You'll never run. You can't hide.. MAKE IT STOP!" Touya seemed to say, to us, through the picture on the screen. We didn't look behind us, as we sped into my house, around the corner. I locked the door, and blocked it with my big red chair. "..Make it stop.. You can't run.. You can't hide.." Ben's voice rasped, from the Xtraceiver. On the screen, it had morphed back into the normal Xtraceiver screen, except, Amy and Eoin showed up on the other screens, with a large X, and skull instead of a picture. "EEEEEEEEE.." the loud sceech boomed out again, and Amy and Eoin, White/Hilda and the Ranger appeared on the screen, staring out. "..Make it all stop." all four said, according to the text. "MAKE IT ALL STOP!" the textbox now covered the screen.. "..Scratch. Scratch.." Ben had gotten on the other side of my door, and scratched at it. "Come on.." a black figure appeared on the screen. "EEEEEEE..." the sceech came back, "Come on.." the figure repeated, "...Accept that we are your masters." a low voice came from the speakers. Lee couldn't hear it, for some reason, though. Lee then stared at the screen, exactly the same way as Ben had done, his face blank. I slapped him, and threw the DSI away from him. But then, my own began to show the same as Lee's had, and presumibly Ben's. Gibberish covered the screen, and then.. It was gone. The player on the screen, with the name 'GARETH' stood in the center of a white room. His sprite was N's. Beside him, was the Pyschic, presumibly representing Lee. N dashed back and forth. "He's gonna get us.." we both said in unison. There was a 'SLAM. SLAM. SLAM.' noise, coming from the door, so Me and Lee ran upstairs, into my Mum's room on the top floor. I locked her door, and prayed Ben wouldn't find us. Lee looked out of the window.. Eoin and Amy were standing up, in Ben's garden, staring back up at him, Eoin's neck covered in bites and blood, and Amy's throat was cut. "Make it stop.." they mouthed, to Lee. "Make it stop? Make what stop?" he asked, looking around. My mother's computer then turned on, even when the power cable had been cut several years before. N and the pyschic, on the screen, turned to face something in the white room. "What do you think it's trying to say?" the pyschic asked, according to the text box. N continued to stare.. Then the screen went blank. Ben had broken into my house, and was yelling 'MAKE IT STOP. MAKE IT STOP.. MAKE IT ALL STOP!'. Footsteps came from downstairs, but luckily for us, Ben hadn't found us. "We are doomed.." Lee cried, before stomping on my DSI.. Then the footsteps stopped. The computer turned off, and Ben stopped yelling. Lee looked out of the window. Eoin and Amy were lying there, in Ben's garden, both dead. "..Should we look downstairs?.." I asked, scared. Lee nodded, and we opened the door. Ben was outside, his neck covered with blood. He wasn't scratching the door, before, he was scratching his neck, in a similar way to Maebara Keiichi, of Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.. We moved the bodies, and a week later, all of the strange and creepy things, such as the blood on the wall of Ben's room, suddenly disappeared. Amy and Eoin's DSIs returned to normal, the Pokemon Black, and Pokemon White games out of said consoles, burned to a crisp. Lee's DSI was never found after i threw it, and Ben's also was never found. As for mine.. It got destroyed by Lee. A month later, i moved to England, and got a new DS Lite, and Pokemon White. I really enjoyed Pokemon White, but kept thinking back to that horrible day..
-END-