Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old August 19, 2011, 05:40:50 PM
Keldeo

Default The Dangers Of Living: The Gems Of Life

Somewhere in the world, is the famed gem, known as the Hunter's Chance. Apparently, every three years, it 'teleports' from one place to another. In the year 2013, the gem was found, and given to a woman for her birthday. As soon as it touched the woman, it disappeared.. However, the woman was pregnant with a baby girl, and the gem found it's way into the baby girl's left arm, causing it to turn green, with a white cross on her hand. Three months later, the girl is born. Three YEARS later, the gem is still in the girl's arm. A band of thieves, known as Trabantie kidnap the girl, on her third birthday, and try to take the gem out of her arm.. They were never seen again. The girl was rescued, two years later, from a room covered in blood, with corpses littering the ground. The girl grinned up at her rescuers. "..Are you after us too..? Then.. DIE!" she jumped at them, her left arm turning into a crystal blade. She sliced her rescuers' limbs off, laughing insanely.

Ten years later.

Nine more gems have reported to have stuck inside nine children's bodies.

'The First' - A yellow gem, inside the right arm of a fourteen year old boy, called Revya. This gem is called the Defier of Fate, and transforms Revya's arm into a cannon that fires crystal shards. Revya himself has brown hair and brown eyes, and wears a yellow shirt and black shorts. His right arm is yellow.

'The 2nd' - A pink gem, known as the Rose of May is inside of a fifteen year old male teenager, called Nero. This gem is inside of Nero's left eye, and doesn't transform. Nero has pink hair, pink eyes. He also wears a white jacket, and brown pants.

'The 3rd' - A blood red gem, with no name, is inside a 5 year old orphan boy, who calls
himself Roxas. This gem is inside his red arm, and becomes a blade that can extend. 'Roxas' has spiky brown hair, and wears a pale cream hoodie, and light brown pants. His real name is Naru, but not even he knows this.

'The 4th' - A red gem, known as the Flames of Hell resides inside of the leg of a 28 year old woman called Laya. Laya has blonde hair, and wears a black jacket and black pants. Her gem turns into a rocket leg, and allows her to fly.

'The 5th' - A blue gem resides inside of a young orphan girl, Roxas's best friend, Maya, and is inside of her chest. This gem has no name, and doesn't transform. Maya has pale gray eyes, white hair, and wears a black hoodie, similar to Roxas's, and navy pants.

'The 6th' - A pale green gem resides inside of the left arm of a nine year old girl, called Mimi. She is the younger sister of Nero, and has tea-green hair similar to N's, and wears a black and white cap, a white shirt, and black pants. She overall resembles a younger female N.

'The 7th' - A black gem, known as the Edge of Heart, in legends, resides inside the left arm of a 12 old girl, called Rika. Rika has pale cream hair, and wears a red dress and white skirt. Rika's gem transforms into a keyblade-like weapon resembling Vantias' keyblade.

'The 8th' - A white gem, known as the Light of the End in legends, resides inside the red arm of Rika's twin brother, Destiny. Destiny has pale cream hair and wears a white hoodie and black pants. Destiny is also two years younger than his twin. His gem transforms into a keyblade-like weapon resembling the Oathkeeper.

'The 9th' - A multicoloured gem, known as the Raindow of Life, in legends, resides inside of a 12 year old girl, called Gizamimi. Gizamimi is one of Destiny's best friends. Her gem is inside of her wrist, and transforms into a very large shield.

The girl with the Hunter's Chance is called Tori, is 15, and seems to be sane enough. She has pale blonde hair, and red eyes. She wears a pale cream hoodie similar to Roxas's, and brown pants. Her codename is 'ZERO'

-10th of May, 2016, Nero's apartment. The SECOND-
Nero sat down on a pink sofa, smiling. "..Today's the day i find out who else has gems.. I hope." He then jumped up, and left his apartment.

-10th of May, 2016, New Tarrice Park. The THIRD and FIFTH-

Roxas and Maya played on the swings in the park, unaware of the dangers of being a gem holder. "Hey, Maya.. What should we steal today? I'm getting hungry!" Roxas turned to his best friend, who looked down. "I.. Umm.. Don't know.." she muttered.

-9th of May, 2016, ????. ZERO.-
Tori bumped into a regular boy, who jumped back up, and offered her a hand up. He saw her green arm, but didn't seem to care. "Sorry for bumping into you.." he seemed friendly.. "I wasn't looking where i was going.. Oh yeah, i'm Adam. What's your name?" Tori didn't reply. "C'mon.. You have to have a name!.." Tori studied the boy. He seemed to have brown hair and blue eyes, and was wearing a blue jacket, blue shirt, and jeans. "..I'm Tori." she replied, at last.
Old August 19, 2011, 05:59:01 PM
Landorus

(Hold on, Roxas, is this just your own RP, or is it for other people to join?)
Old August 20, 2011, 11:17:32 AM
Keldeo

(It's a story, so just me, Idno. Might make a RP version of it, at some point, if you want, though.)

-11th of May, 2016, ????, The FOURTH.-
Laya sighed. Her boyfriend was late yet again. "..Where's that stupid idiot..?" she asked, when Nero came walking around the corner, bumping into her. "..!" Nero noticed the gem in her leg, and grinned. "I see you've got one too." he sounded.. Almost happy. "..Yeah, and what's it to you, kiddo?" she replied, glaring at him.
-11th of May, 2016, Revya's House, the FIRST.-
Revya slept in, yet again, before getting woken up by his little sister, Nami. "Big bro.. Can i sleep with you?" Revya stared at her, "EEEEEHHHH!?" Nami sighed, "I'm scared.."
Old August 21, 2011, 07:51:16 AM
Keldeo

-11th of May, 2016, Revya's Room, The FIRST.-
Nami climbed under the covers, of Revya's bed, before he could say anything, and fell asleep next to him, with Revya looking at her, worried. "Man, she's getting more and more scared of her room, lately.." Hidden in Nami's room, however, was Nero's sister, Mimi, using her Crystal's powers, to give Nami nightmares.
Old August 25, 2011, 03:52:25 AM
Keldeo

Adam smiled, "Tori. Sounds really nice. Are you hungry?" he asked, curious. "..I'm fine." Tori replied. They looked up, at the house they stood underneath. It was Revya's House. Behind them, were Laya and Nero, talking. "..I was just curious." Nero replied, grinning some more. Laya stared at him, before activating her gem, turning her leg into a rocket, and kicking Nero.
Old August 26, 2011, 04:54:45 AM
Keldeo

Revya got out of bed, leaving his little sister in his bed, before going into her room. "..I don't get it. The room seems normal enough.."
Nero jumped back, "..I knew you were gonna do that, sweetie." Laya glared at him, before going to kick him again, missing. "Come on. Just try me~" he laughed, "Try to hit me, if you can~"
Tori and Adam looked at the two fighters, "..Those idiots.." Tori sighed, while Adam continued to watch. "I wonder what's wrong with them."