Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature
FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 8, 2011, 12:20:51 PM
Keldeo

Default Oblivion

A boy wakes up, to see a boy dressed in a large black coat and black hat, standing above him, firing arrows from his crossbow, and lighting the arrows on fire. "Heretics!" the large boy cries, killing the first boy's parents, who were protecting him. The younger boy takes his mother's pendant.. A blood red crystal set into a gold necklace.. The large boy points his crossbow at the young boy..

'Bang.'

The young boy wakes up again, in a ruin of a house. He was wearing a pale cream hoodie, with two cat ears on the top, resembling the Devout's Hood, from Final Fantasy III. He was wearing his mother's pendant, and had a blood red crystal blade at his side.. He didn't have a name at this time. He was four years old, and could only barely talk. His parents hadn't bothered to give him a name until his fifth birthday, apparently.. But they had been killed the night before. The boy got up, and looked around the town he lived in.

"You're alive, huh? Gee, you gave me quite the scare! Covered in blood like that." A voice behind him said. The boy turned around, to see a ten year old boy, dressed in black clothes, with pale cream hair. "It's almost time. I'd better name you, since your parents never did. I'll name ya.. Hmm.." the boy stopped to think for a moment. "I'll name you.. Luce. The italian for Light. It may sound girly.. But it'll do~" the tall boy pat the newly named Luce on the head. Luce looked up at him, "..What.. I.. Do?" he asked, unable to talk very well. "I.. All alone.." he shivered, and realized something. He was absolutely covered in blood. Both his own blood, and the blood of his parents. The boy with the coat hadn't killed him. "Oh yeah. I'm Fate." the older boy laughed, "My parents have a strange sense of humor."
Old September 11, 2011, 10:51:53 AM
Keldeo

Luce blinked a couple of times, before nodding. "Oh yeah.. That guy who attacked you? He said something about his name being 'Inquisitor Jack Hargraves.' or something. Anyway. Whoever he was, he seemed to only attack you guys. You're pretty unlucky.." Fate explained. "..Unlucky..?" Luce considered, but then shook his head. "..We have.. To.. Find him.."
Old September 16, 2011, 10:15:49 AM
Keldeo

Half an hour later, and half way across the continent, a small village, Luxlite, was getting attacked by monsters. Two twelve year old boys, Matt and Ewen, were listening to a story about how a demon lord, called Light, had attacked, four years before, and killed their father, only to be slain by a demon slayer, called Jack Hargraves. "He sounds so cool!" Matt smiled, before monsters raided their house. Their uncle got his head slashed clean off by the claws of a large monster. Luckily, Matt and Ewen were the last of the Shotgunblade wielders left in the world. Matt got out his Shotgunblade, which looked similar to Squall Leonhart's Revolver gunblade, except a shotgun, and with the blade on the bottom of the barrel. Ewen's was more like Lightning's Bladefire Saber. Matt jumped up onto the beast's back, dispite it's struggles, and managed to shoot it's weak spot. It was momentarily stunned, giving Ewen the time to shoot the beast repeatedly, badly injuring it. Sadly, they could not kill it. Jack then burst in, with his crossbow-flamethrower-hybrid, and lit the beast on fire with a fire arrow. "..Don't thank me. I did it, because i can." the tall boy grinned, then disappeared.

Last edited by Roxas; October 20, 2011 at 08:33:23 AM.