Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old December 1, 2010, 11:13:59 AM
Charizard

Default Rescuers Unite!

I'm not done yet

Chapter 1: Ten years passed since Charmeleon retired at his young age. Pikachu and Bulbasour, with some gentle guiding by Bayleef, have been running the Rescue guild quite nicely. The entire old crew has graduated, and set off to become official teams, and often drop by to see their old teachers and friends. A new generation of recuer trainees have arived, and the adventure begins here.

"Okay everyone. Today marks your first day of solo missions, and I'm sure you'll all do well." Raichu said.
"We have complete faith in all of you." Ivysour said.
"You to might, but I'm not so sure they've gottne all the expirience they need." Meganium said.
"Aunty Meganium has such faith in you guys." Raichu said.
"We can do it!" The guild cheered. The are comprised of: Vulpix and her partner Shinx (male), known as Team Sparkflash, Treeko and his partner Ponyta(female), known as Team Speed, and Larvitar and his partner Budew(female) known as Team Clash.
"They sure seem up to it, don't you agree?" Raichu asked.
"There's no question that they think they can, but I'm worried if they really can without our help." Meganium said.
"You worry too much. Besides, they know they aren't suppossed to do any missions beyond C rank, right?" Ivysour asked.
"Right!" They responded.
"Well...okay." Meganium said.
"Okay everyone, move out!" Raichu said. They eagerly recieved their jobs and left for the dungeons assigned.
"They sure have enough enthusiasm." Meganium sighed.
"They sure do." Raichu said.
"Oh yeah. What was that business with the whole Aunty Meganium thing?" Meganium asked.
"They all think of you as their aunt." Ivysour said.
"Oh. Well then, I guess I can't be mad." Meganium said.
"Nope. Anyways, it seems like they took all the jobs on the board, so what do you guys want to do today?" Raichu asked.
"I want to head to the cafe for awhile. I've been dying for one of those Gummi Sodas." Ivysour said.
"I'm going to visit our exploration friends." Riachu said.
"I'm not sure what I want to do." Meganium said.
"Well, whatever you decide to do, enjoy." Raichu said. He and Ivysour left, leaving the whole guild empty excpet for Meganium. She wandered around for a bit, then decided to take a walk around town. When she reached the town square, she saw Pelipper in the sky dropping multiple flyers. When pokemon picked them up and read them, they paniced and screamed.
"ENOUGH!" Meganium shouted. They pokemon stopped, but the look of fear on their faces didn't disappear.
"Now what has gotten all of you so shaken up?" Meganium asked, picking up a flyer. It read: Warning! A rogue band of pokemon have been spotted near Treasure Town. They are extremely dangerous and have not been known to show mercy to any who get in their way. They are responsible for many disappearances, and have last been spotted near Waterfall Cave.
"Wait, Waterfall cave? One of our teams went there!" Meganium said, and rushed to get Raichu and Ivysour. Upon hearing the news, Raichu used an emergency-fall abck signal worked out. He shot a powerful Thunder into the air, and within minutes, Team Clash and Team Speed were right in front of them.
"Where are Vulpix and Shinx?" Ivysour asked.
"They went to Waterfall Cave today." Larvitar said.
"I was afraid of that." Meganium said.
"What's the matter?" Ponyta asked.
"A rogue band of very dangerous pokemon are near Waterfall Cave, and we must get them!" Meganium said. Off they went to Waterfall Cave, and charged through the entrance. They saw a Salamence, Flygon, and Gliscor surrounding Vulpix and Shinx, both badly beaten.
"You can't leave, seeing as how you've seen where we are. Nothing personal." Gliscor said evilly.
"Stop!" Meganium shouted. They turned to see her and the rest of the guild, though the recruits were shaking slightly.
"Humph. And what do you want? We were just about to finish off these weaklings, but we'll get to dealing with you right after these two." Salamence said.
"No you won't!" Raichu said. He zapped Salamence silly with Thunderbolt, not taking that kindly.
"Okay, now it's on." Salamence said. Before he could hit him with Dragon Pulse, he was zapped again by Thunderbolt.
"Hey! Let the guy get a shot in!" Flygon said, and shot a Flamethrower at Raichu. Ponyta jumped in front of it and absorbed it with her ability.
"You're really getting on my nerves." Gliscor said. He wipped up a Sandstorm, only to be blown back by Magical Leaf.
"Face it! You can't win against all of us, so you might as well give in." Meganium said.
"Yeah right. If we were really this weak, don't you think we'd have been caught long ago?" Salmence asked. With Gliscor's X-Scizzor, Salamence and Flygon hit them hard with a double Dragon Rage, and they were knocked out. When they came to, they were outside the dungeon with Vulpix and Shinx, and all of them were very badly injured. Meganium managed to get herself up and used an Escape orb to warp all of them back to the guild, where she passed out once more, content in the knowledge they were safe.
Old December 1, 2010, 12:20:18 PM
Celebi

What is the point of this?
Old December 1, 2010, 04:09:10 PM
Regigigas

Quote:
Originally Posted by [TRDRS]PokeTrader View Post
What is the point of this?
It's Kalas's Fan-fiction!

Good job so far Kalas,I can't wait to see more.
Old December 2, 2010, 04:14:48 AM
Charizard

Glad someone understands
Old December 2, 2010, 06:24:14 AM
Charizard

Chapter 2: When they finally woke up, Raichu and Ivysour quickly got medicine for any who needed it, and they all needed it. There wasn't one member, not even Raichu or Ivysour, who didn't have something bandaged.
"Well, that wasn't what I had hoped for." Raichu said.
"Today was a complete failure." Ivysour said.
"Not completely. We managed to save Vulpix and Shinx, right?" Meganium said.
"True, but I still can't get over how easily we were beaten. They took us out like we were nothing." Raichu said.
"They got us by surprise, that's all. Next time, we'll be ready." Meganium said. Deciding they were in no condition to do any rescues today, the guild got their dinner and went to bed, though due to their injuries, no one got a peaceful rest that night. The next morning, no one felt any better, though they knew that the jobs had to be done, and willed themselves to do the days work. Despite their determination, they were unable to get so far as the seecond floor of any dungeons on the first try. Through sneaking around and avoiding as much fights as possible, the jobs were done, but the effort left them in worse shape than before.
"We can't keep doing this you know." Ivysour said upon getting back to the guild.
"What other option is there? We're the only rescuers for miles." Raichu said.
"Can't we ask the Wigglytuff guild for help?" Meganium asked.
"Maybe. We'll see tomorrow." Raichu said. Fortune smiled on them the next day, as Team Speed claimed to be at full strength again.
"Great news. I'm glad that you weren't hurt too much." Ivysour said.
"We ate plenty of Oran Berries last night, and now we're fully healed." Treeko said.
"Oran Berries? Why didn't I think of that?!" Raichu exclaimed. He went to gather many Oran Berries, then distributed them amongst the guild. Within a few minutes, they had all made full recoveries, including Raichu and Ivysour.
"Now we can do ourjobs much easier." Raichu said. Pelipper suddenly flew in and handed a copy of the news and a letter to Raichu, then took off.
"What does the news say?" Vulpix asked.
"No, read the letter first." Budew said.
"I'm going to read the news, then the letter, okay?" Raichu said.
"Well then, read it." Meganium said.
"Okay. It says, 'Teams or Trouble? Upon research, there have been a mass outbreak of teams being formed from all over the area. From Northern Desert to Foggy Forest, teams have been formed. However, several of those teams have comitted crimes of theft and violence, all of them considered extremely dangerous. Reasons behind this crime spree are unknown, but Officer Magnezone and his deputies are certainly kept busy. Very few of the newly formed teams have done nothing, good or bad, but are not recommended to go near.'" Raichu read off.
"Great. Now we have more of them to worry about." Ivysour said.
"Wait, there's more. 'Upon further investigation, mltiple rogue pokemon were spotted near an area called Pokemon Square, but in just one day were silenced and brought to justice by one pokemon. When asked to be interviewed, he gave no comment other than crime will not be tolerated in his area. If we are lucky, perhaps that powerful pokemon will come and aid our region. The leader of all the rogue teams seems to be a team called Blind Dragon, formed by a Gliscor, Salamence, and Flygon. For your safety, staying indoors and away from any and all mystery dungeons is strongly advised.'" Raichu read.
"Team Blind Dragon? That's what they call themselves? Well, seems fitting that brutes such as them would be in charge of something as terrible as this." Ivysour said.
"At least we know that those are the ones to go after to stop this, right Meganium? Meganium?" Raichu asked.
"Sorry, I was just thinking about something." Meganium said.
"You were thinking about the mysterious pokemon that beat all those rogues single-handed, right?" Shinx asked.
"Yeah. I'm sure I know who it is, but I'm not sure he'd be willing to help us." Meganium said.
"You know who it is?" Ivysour asked.
"Yep." Meganium said.
"Feel like sharing?" Ponyta asked.
"I don't want to get any hopes up, but I'm leaving very soon to ask him for help." Meganium said.
"How soon?" Raichu asked.
"As soon as I get enough supplies." Meganium said.
"Wait! What about the letter?" Larvitar asked.
"Oh right! I forgot about it. It says 'I've long sice evolved and lived at peace. Able to fully enjoy life without worry, and loved it. Until, about a few days ago, one hundred rogue pokemon came into my territory and started to rampage Poemon Square. Furious, I took out my anger on them and knocked them all out in one single shot. I then had the local officers take them to justice, and not even five minutes later, interviewers came and asked me for comments, or how I beat them so easily. I heard something that troubled me, though, from one of them. They said that a mass outbreak of rogue teams had appeared in your region, all of them very strong. I got rid of them quickly and bade fairwell to everyone. After reassuring them that this area was safe for good, I immediately set off for your region, and eager to see some old faces.'" Raichu read.
"Who is it?" Vulpix asked eagerly.
"No name, but I know who it is from the signature. 'Glad to be out of retirement'. Well, now we have the best chance ever to beat the rogue teams!" Raichu said.
"Who is it?!?" The crew yelled.
"The original founder of this guild is coming to assist us." Ivysour said.
"A name please." Shinx said impatiently.
"It will be wonderful to see my old partner again. I can't wait for him to get here!" Meganium said excitedly.
"You'll see who it is shortly. For now, we have work to do." Raichu said.
"Fine." They sighed in responce.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:24:47 AM
Charizard

Chapter 3: "Who is coming? Why won't you tell us?" Vulpix asked.
"You'll see in due time, I promise." Raichu said.
"We'll see, but can't you tell us?" Shinx asked.
"Don't worry about it. Besides, you two have to hurry up. The other teams left already." Ivysour said.
"Fine." Vulpix said. She left with Shinx, and half an hour later there was a knock at the entrance.
"Who is it?" Raichu asked.
"You haven't forgotten us already have you?"
"Wait, is that Leafeon and Glaceon I hear?" Ivysour asked.
"Yep. Good to see you two again. My, how you've changed. Last I saw, you two hadn't evolved yet." Glaceon said.
"Yeah well, we've been kept busy and trained hard." Raichu said.
"Madame Meganium." Leafeon said.
"Madame?" Meganium asked.
"You are a powerful grass type, and I'm just showing respect." Leafeon said.
"Thank you." Meganium said.
"Now then, is it safe to assume you have come for more reasons than to just say hello?" Raichu asked.
"Yes. Actually, Absol came and found us and told us of the rogues, so we came here. In fact, the whole gang is up at Treasure Town getting supplies. Well, everyone but Charmeleon." Glaceon said.
"Great news! Thanks for coming." Ivysour said.
"No problem." Leafeon said.
"Yeah, what were we suppossed to do anyways? Sit back and let rogues terrorize pokemon? Besides, we thought maybe we'd get to see our old guildmaster again." Glaceon said.
"It's funny you say that. We just got a letter from him saying he's on his way here as we speak." Raichu said.
"Great. I'd love to see him again after all this time." Leafeon said.
"So, who are the new recruits meant to replace us?" Glaceon asked.
"No one could replace you two. You know that." Ivysour said.
"Just teasing. Seriously though, I'll have to judge them when they get back." Glaceon said.
"Got to see if they are up to the task." Leafeon said. A few hours passed by, and during that time, the old crew came and had a small reunion. It was dusk when the current guild rookies returned, just to find their guild full of pokemon they don't know eating with their guildmasters.
"Who are these guys?" Vulpix asked.
"What is going on here?" Budew asked.
"New recruits or what?" Larvitar asked.
"Ah, you've returned. Good, now we can introduce you to the ones who graduated before you." Raichu said.
"We're Team Frost Forest. I'm Leafeon and this is my partner Glaceon." Leafeon said.
"We're known as Team Midnight. I'm Absol, and this is my partner Mightyena." Absol said.
"We go by Team Accel. I'm Lucario, and these are my partners Skarmory, and Xatu." Lucario said.
"So, if you already graduated, why are you here?" Shinx asked.
"Why else but to help with the rogues?" Skarmory said.
"You think you can beat them?" Ponyta said smugly.
"Well, with the help of my team, yes." Lucario said.
"Doubt it. We fought them and lost big time, but it won't be the same again. We know what we did wrong, and we can take care of them ourselves next time. You can just go back to where you came from, cause we don't need any help." Treeko said, then marched off with the rest of them off to their rooms.
"Pleasant little guys, aren't they?" Mightyena said.
"Sorry guys. I don't know what has gotten into them." Ivysour said.
"Forget about it. It's a pride thing, we've all been there at onepoint or another." Leafeon said.
"Still, it's no excuse." Raichu said.
"No worries. Once they see how strong we really are, they'll warm up to us." Glaceon said.
"An ice type speaking of warming up? Now I've seen everything." Xatu said.
"Hey, anyone know where our old guildmaster is?" Lucario asked.
"On his way now." Raichu said.
"Good. This place never did feel right after he left." Skarmory said.
"I know what you mean. Meganium has helped us a lot. If not for her, we'd never make it as far as we have now." Ivysour said.
"Speaking of whom, where is she?" Absol asked.
"She went to bed early. She thinks the sooner she goes to bed, the sooner he'll arrive." Raichu said.
"Bed is actually starting to sound good right now." Leafeon yawned.
"Yeah. I'm tired. Our rooms still here?" Mightyena asked.
"Yup. Luckily this place is so big." Raichu said. They ate the rest of their food and went to bed. The next morning, the new and old recruits got up and ready, waiting for the days orders.
"Just like old times." Absol said.
"I know. But it'd really feel like old times if he were here already." Mightyena said.
"Wait, who is he?" Treeko asked.
"Oh, feel like talking now, huh?" Absol said.
"Look, they refuse to tell us who exactly is coming, could you?" Vulpix asked.
"Well, if they won't, I'd better not either." Mightyena said.
"Uurgh!" Shinx growled.
"Okay, until we get the last member of our group, things will go as they normaly do, but teams will pair up for better protection." Raichu said.
"Team Accel will go with Team Speed. Team Midnight will go with Team Sparkflash, and that leaves Team Frost Forest with Team Clash." Ivysour said.
"Don't slow us down." Vulpix said.
"Try to keep up." Mightyena said.
"Okay, now move out." Raichu said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:25:19 AM
Charizard

Chapter 4: The guild members went to action, leaving with their team match-ups with a little reluctancy. When they got back, however, they rookies could not stop praising the strength of the veteran crew.
"You were so fast I couldn't keep up!" Ponyta said.
"Thanks. Lots of practice." Lucario said.
"So, I take it you all have different opinions of our old friends?" Raichu asked.
"Yup!" They said in unison.
"Well good. That makes thing smuch easier. Okay, dinner for the rookies, the rest will catch up." Ivysour said. They left for the dinner hall, all eagerly chatting about their experiences with their match-up team.
"So, any trouble?" Raichu asked.
"Nothing on my end." Lucario said.
"Same here." Absol said.
"All's good with my end." Leafeon said.
"I'm not sure whether to feel glad or paraniod." Raichu said.
"Don't worry, when the time comes, we'll be ready." Skarmory said.
"And the time will come sooner than you think." Absol said.
"What do you mean?" Ivysour asked.
"I'm getting the feeling that an ambush will happen tomorrow, but I don't know who will get hurt or where. Stange, I always know who will get injured ahead of time." Absol said.
"Nevertheless, all of you best be on your guards tomorrow." Raichu said.
"We got it. Now, we'll definetely get beat if I don't get some food in me right away!" Mightyena said. They left to get food, Meganium eating quickly and getting to bed early, then they went to sleep. The next morning, the teams left to do their missions, Team Frost Forest and Team Clash going to Beach Cave.
"An easy dungeon, we'll be done in no time." Leafeon said.
"I almost wish there was a rogue team here. This is too easy." Larvitar said.
"Careful what you wish for." Glaceon murmured. Progressing to the third floor, they saw their client, Roselia, and appraoched her. When they got into the same room, however, a bunch of pokemon dropped down.
"Monster House!" Budew yelled.
"No problem." Leafeon said, and fired a Razor Leaf at all of them.
"This is a low leveled dungeon, so this will be a piece of cake." Glaceon said.
"You wish." Roselia said. The pokemon were indeed fainted. but in their place, a Tangrowth and a Beedrill popped out of nowhere.
"What is this?!?" Leafeon demanded.
"An ambush by Team Thorn. Get them!" Roselia said. Beedrill shot a Poison Sting in rapid fire, knocking Budew out quickly. Before anyone could react, Tangrowth fainted Larvitar with Vine Whip.
"Fast and strong. This won't be easy." Glaceon said.
"Just when I thought we'd be the safe ones." Leafeon said. Beedrill shot Pin Missle into the air, and they all landed on Leafeon and Glaceon.
"OUCH! That really hurt!" Leafeon yelled.
"Tangrowth, get moving with that Solarbeam!" Roselia said.
"What?!?" Glaceon screamed. They turned their attention to Tangrowth just in time to see him fire a giant Solarbeam at them. Leafeon and Glaceon closed their eyes and braced themselves for a blast that never reached them. They had their eyes closed the entire time, but still heard movement. When they opened their eyes, Tangrowth, Beedrill, and Roselia were on the ground, fainted. But what Leafeon and Glaceon were really looking at were the scorch marks covering them. Turning around, they screamed in joy and ran to jump on Charizard.
"Miss me much?" Charizard asked.
"More than you'll ever know!" Leafeon said.
"You must pride yourself in your timing, because it couldn't have been any better!" Glaceon said.
"Well, when I saw and took care of a fainted Larivitar and Budew, I came in here to see what all the comotion was. Good thing this place is right across from the Rescue guild, otherwise I'd have never gotten here in time." Charizard said.
"Great to see you again." Leafeon said.
"Likewise. Now, how about you help me get these weaklings to the police?" Charizard asked.
"Weak to you maybe, but they were really strong to us." Glaceon said.
"Huh. Guess you two weren't as prepared as usual, cause I know these guys weren't as strong as you." Charizard said.
"They got the jump on us." Leafeon said.
"Tell me about it while we get these guys to Magnezone." Charizard said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:25:52 AM
Charizard

Chapter 5: Exiting the Beach Cave, Charizard was carrying both the unconcious Team Clash and Tangrowth, while Leafeon carried Beedrill and Glaceon carried Roselia, heading for Teasure Town. Leafeon and Glaceon were still joyful at Charizard's return, they were eagerly chatting away, asking him questions and telling him of their successes. After handing Roselia's team over to officer Magnezone, Charizard, still holding Team Clash, led the way back to his old guild.
"It's so great to see you again, you have no idea." Leafeon said.
"Well, after ten years away from any action, I couldn't resist coming here to help." Charizard said.
"Any action at all?" Glaceon asked.
"Yep. I've even stopped training, not thinking I'd need to, so sorry that I'm a little rusty." Charizard said.
"Rusty? You took out a rogue team with ease by yourself! I'd hate to fight you when you're at the top of your game." Leafeon said.
"Just because of type differences. Ah, we're finally here." Charizard said. Arriving at the guild, he happily flew in, carefully layed Team Clash down onto the floor, and flew around the guild. When he was out of sight, Larvitar and Budew stirred, and got up, looking around.
"Where are we?" Larvitar asked.
"Where are those rogues?" Budew asked.
"At the guild." Leafeon said.
"Taken care of." Glaceon said.
"You took them down?" Larvitar said in awe.
"Well, no we-"
"You really are the best! Now that is something to brag about to the others." Budew said.
"Listen, we didn't-"
"Wait, let the others get back, then tell us how you beat them." Larvitar said.
"Listen!" Leafeon yelled. Larvitar and Budew jumped and focused on Leafeon.
"We didn't beat them. In fact, they were about to beat us." Glaceon said.
"Then how are we still okay?" Budew asked.
"Because, we had help. The pokemon we've been waiting for to arrive, the one who you've all been pestering us about to tell you, showed up and took them down before we were about to be taken out." Leafeon said.
"What?!? Where is he?" Larvitar asked.
"3"
"2"
"1" Charizard swooped in and landed, scaring Larvitar and Budew silly.
"Meet our old guildmaster, and todays hero, Charizard." Leafeon said.
"He is so strong, he took them out easily, yet he says he's rusty." Glaceon said. Larvitar and Budew cautiously went up to Charizard, unsure of their opinion on him.
"Hello there. It's nice to see some new rescuers here." Charizard said.
"Hi. I'm Larvitar, and this is my partner, Budew. We're Team Clash." Larvitar said.
"I can't believe you beat those rogues that easily." Budew said.
"Type advantage, plus they were on the weak side. The only reason they nearly beat Team Frost Forest, one of the best teams I know, is because they relied on tricks, and nothing more. Get by those, and they were really no problem." Charizard said.
"We've been getting a little soft ourselves, letting our guard down like that." Leafeon said.
"Don't worry, just be on the watch from now on, okay?" Charizard asked.
"Got it." They said together. Larvitar and Budew were shocked by the sight. Here was their heroes praising this new pokemon. They realized that he must be incredibly powerful, no matter how gentle he appeared now.
"So, where are Pikachu and Bulbasour hiding? With Bayleef I presume?" Charizard asked.
"I'm not sure where they are, but they have all evolved now." Leafeon said.
"No kidding? Even Bayleef?" Charizard asked.
"Meganium now." Glaceon said.
"Huh. Good for them. That means they have been working hard." Charizard said.
"Did you really know our guildmasters when they weren't evolved?" Larvitar asked.
"Yep. I even inspired them to become rescuers, and I taught them all I know." Charizard said.
"How do you know Aunt Meganium?" Budew asked.
"Aunt?" Charizard asked.
"Well, we all call her that because she is always there for us, making sure we're safe." Larvitar said.
"Huh. Today's full of surprises. Anyways, Meganium was my partner in Team Wild Fire." Charizard said.
"No wonder why she knows so much about dungeons." Larvitar said.
"She is a traveler. So, where are they?" Charizard asked.
"I think they were going to the cafe for awhile to discuss ways of beating the rogue teams." Budew said.
"Okay then, I'll just wait here." Charizard said.
"In the mean time, can you give us some pointers?" Larvitar asked.
"Sure, why not." Charizard said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:26:22 AM
Charizard

Chapter 6: The day passed on as Charizard relaxed in his old guild, enjoying being back. Just before sunset, the rest of the guild returned, from either the cafe or rescue missions.
"I'm just stumped." Raichu said.
"Same here." Ivysour said.
"Come on, we can't just give up! There has to be a way to beat those rogues." Meganium said. They proceeded down, where Leafeon and Glaceon greeted them.
"Hey guys." Leafeon said.
"Hi. How did your mission go?" Raichu asked.
"Well, lets just say we know who Absol's warning was directed to." Glaceon said.
"You two? Are you alright?" Ivysour asked worridly.
"We're just fine, as is Team Clash." Leafeon said.
"Oh, you had me worried. Although, I guess I shouldn't have underestimated you two." Raichu said.
"Well, the thing is, we were nearly beaten, when we were saved." Leafeon said.
"Saved? By who?" Meganium asked.
"Where are the others?" Leafeon asked.
"Just coming down now." Lucario said. He and the rest of the guild climbed down and gathered next to Raichu and Ivysour.
"So, tell us who saved you." Ivysour said.
"We shouldn't have to tell you." Glaceon said.
"Wait, do you mean" Leafeon and Glaceon nodded happily, and Raichu, Ivysour, and Meganium looked around frantically.
"Where is he?" Meganium asked.
"In his old room of course." Leafeon said. They ran to the room, the others on their tail. They opened the door, and those who knew him cheered loudly upon the sight of Charizard.
"Hello everyone." Charizard said.
"You can't keep in touch at all, can you?" Meganium asked.
"Nope. Sorry, I was too busy enjoying the peace in Pokemon Square, and I kept forgetting." Charizard said.
"You look like you've been keeping in shape." Ivysour said.
"No, I'm very rusty as a matter of fact. Too much slack, no training at all in the past ten years." Charizard said.
"And yet you are still this powerful." Raichu said.
"You all look like you've been working hard as well. You've all evolved, and kept this place in top shape." Charizard said.
"Wait, so this is the guy you've been so eager to see?" Vulpix asked.
"Yep. This is Charizard, former master rank rescuer and original guildmaster of the Rescue guild." Raichu said.
"Former rescuer?" Budew asked.
"Yeah, see I left an area I was assigned to come back here and save this region, but apparently that was against the rules, no matter the reason, and I was fired. That's gratitude for you." Charizard said casually.
"What have you been doing since then?" Larvitar asked.
"Relaxing and enjoying the peace." Charizard answered.
"That's all?" Skarmory asked.
"I'd never peg you as one to simply lounge around." Xatu said.
"I guess I enjoyed relaxing too much." Charizard said with a grin.
"Never mind that. All that matters is that you are our ace in the hole for beating those rogues." Mightyena said.
"You guys really think he's that strong, huh?" Ponyta asked.
"The strongest pokemon I know." Raichu said, and the others agreed.
"Well then, now that everyone here knows me, how about we get down to business." Charizard said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:27:10 AM
Charizard

Chapter 7: They spent the rest of the day forming a plan to capture the rogues quickly, but with no luck.
"Urgh! I can't think on an empty stomach! When is Gallade going to finish making dinner?" Leafeon asked.
"Right about now." Gallade said, entering the room.
"Great, I'm starving." Mightyena said.
"We'll pick up on this another time, but for now, lets eat." Charizard said. They ate their food and went off to bed, Charizard going into an empty room. The following morning, the guild was up and ready for attendance, though Raichu, Ivysour and Meganium were lined up with them, which confused the newer guild recruits. Charizard came in, looked at the guild members briefly, and took his place in the front.
"Now, for the newer recruits, you maybe wondering why your guildmasters are lined up with you. The reason is simply because they insisted that I resume my place as guildmaster while I'm here. Now then, while defeating the rogues is definetely a problem, we cannot ignore the jobs requesting help. And yet, we can't send off the recruits, for the rogues are simply too powerful for them, but we can't just send the veteran rescuers away, because that is depriving the recruits of much needed experience. So, we will alternate each day, half the guild goes out and the other half stays to discuss the plan. Teams Accel, Clash, Frost Forest and Speed, you'll be going today, while the others stay here." Charizard said. The selected teams left the guild, jobs at hand, while Charizard discussed ideas with those who remained behind. Just as they were talking about it, a brief flash of purple caught Charizard's attention.
"Hold it guys. I think we have company." Charizard said. Everyone looked around frantically, trying to see who it was that Charizard had seen, but without luck. Charizard started walking around, listening closely for anything, until he heard a soft whisper from a nearby room. He sped towards it, the others at his heels, and entered the room to see three pokemon were going through a bag and taking the items in it.
"Excuse me, but that isn't yours." Charizard said coldly. The three pokemon looked up and grinned, and came closer. Getting a better look at them, Charizard saw a Haunter, Sableye, and Misdreavous.
"We'll just be leaving with these items now." Haunter said.
"I don't think so." Absol said.
"You gonna try and stop us?" Misdreavous asked pompously.
"The boss ain't one to just roll over and faint you know." Sableye said.
"We're Team Jokers, a rogue team that is going to get away with robbing you guys of all your possestions, and I mean all of them." Haunter said.
"Any last words before we beat you up?" Misdreavous asked.
"Just three. Bring it on." Charizard said. Team Jokers scattered, and Haunter, along with Misdreavous, fired a Shadow Ball at Charizard, landing successfully on the back of his head.
"Heh, like I said, we're leaving." Haunter gloated.
"Yes you are, but not with our items." Charizard said.
"How are you still standing after our combined attack?" Misdreavous asked, bewildered.
"Oh, were you two attacking?" Charizard asked.
"You maybe tough, but we're tougher!" Haunter said.
"You tell him Haunter." Misdreavous encouraged. Haunter fired a Dark Pulse at Charizard at point blank range, causing a smoke screen to appear upon impact.
"Keep standing after that, I dare yah." Sableye said.
"Well, okay, but just because you said so." Charizard said.
"No way! I put all I had into that!" Haunter said.
"Then you are pretty much done for." Raichu said.
"Never!" Sableye exclaimed. The three ghost types ran straight through the wall, headed towards the exit.
"Hah! I knew we'd escape." Haunter gloated, looking back. Just as they were almost at the exit, Charizard dropped down right in front of them.
"N-n-n-no way!" Misdreavous exclaimed. Charizard, obviously annoyed at this point, let loose a jet of flames that engulfed them all, burning them to a crisp. They dropped the stolen items and collapsed onto the floor.
"Another rogues team down." Charizard said. After putting the items back where they belong, Charizard saw to it personally that Team Jokers was delivered to Officer Magnezone.
"I can't believe they managed to sneak in here." Ivysour said.
"We really have to be on our guards from now on. These rogues are bold enough to try and steal from the Rescue guild, so who knows what they'll do next?" Meganium said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:27:41 AM
Charizard

Chapter 8: As Charizard set off to give Team Jokers to Officer Magnezone, Teams Accel and Frost Forest, along with the rookie teams they were paired with came rushing back to the guild.
"Back already?" Raichu asked.
"We were told that the guild was being robbed, and came running back." Lucario said.
"Too late. Charizard beat them up in a flash." Shinx said.
"How is it he's still this powerful, yet claims to have stopped training?" Skarmory asked.
"That's Charizard for you. Never seises to amaze." Leafeon said.
"So, now that you know we're all okay, better get back to the jobs." Ivysour said.
"Actually, we had another reason coming back." Xatu said.
"Really? What?" Meganium asked.
"Well, Pelipper tipped us off about our guild getting robbed, but before we dashed back, he gave us two letters to give you. Not just us got them, it's a sort of emergency news letter, and the other we haven't read yet." Glaceon said.
"They brought us back here because we aren't allowed to do any jobs for awhile." Larvitar pouted.
"Why not?" Raichu asked. Lucario didn't respond, and just handed over the first letter.
"It says: Due to a disturbing report, no teams under Platinum Rank may do any missions. A team called Lunatics, comprised of Marowak, Parasect, and Houndoom, have been spotted in the area. These pokemon are the most dangerous yet and the most wanted. They are charged with accounts of several murders, and don't hesitate to kill any who so much as glance at them. If you see these outlaws, do not approach, take shelter, and contact your nearby police as soon as you can." Raichu read off.
"Platinum rank? I'd say Hyper Rank atleast, and maybe not even that!" Magnium exclaimed.
"I have to say, I agree with you. As of now, no team under Hyper Rank will leave here for missions until further notice." Raichu said.
"What? Not even we're Hyper Rank!" Lucario exclaimed.
"Lucario, these pokemon are very deadly. We can't beat them." Ivysour said. Lucario simply muttered his frustration.
"What does the second letter say?" Meganium asked. Raichu looked at the cover, then showed it to Meganium and Ivysour.
"We'd better wait for this one." Ivysour said, a strong hint of bitterness in his voice. A few minutes later, Charizard returned, and was immediately caught up on Team Lunatics.
"They sound like a friendly bunch of pokemon. Can't wait to meet them." Charizard said.
"Well, there is another letter here, and it's addressed to you." Raichu said. Charizard took the letter and scowled slightly when he saw who it was from.
"I know how you feel." Ivysour said, correctly interpreting his scowl.
"Read it!" Vulpix said eagerly.
"It says: From the Rescue Team Federation. Dear Charizard, we are contacting you as a last ditch effort to stop the rogue teams. We realize you are no longer a rescuer, due to your actions years ago that got you fired, but we are willing to let that slide and allow you to once again, temporarily atleast, resume your Master Rank position and help fight the rogues. Temporarily, of course, for you leaving your assigned area was completely out of line and cannot be forgiven. However, until the rogues are beaten, we have generously decided to allow you to come to the federation and recieve your temporary Master Rank badge. Should you choose to accept, we await your arrival in a weeks time." Charizard read.
"They act like they are the most generous pokemon on the planet!" Raichu said.
"The nerve of them asking for your help, but saying it like you are a criminal. They fired you for saving our region, and now are saying they are going to allow you to be a rescuer for a bit? Just until you help clean up a mess they can't handle?" Maganium said, outraged.
"How are you so calm after their attitude?" Ivysour asked. Charizard simply grinned, rolled up the letter, and burned it with his tail by throwing it over his shoulder.
"I'm retired, so I can do what I want, when I want. They just want me as a rescuer so they look like they are doing something to stop the rogues. Only, I'm not a rescuer any more because of them, and that is a mistake they will just have to deal with. I was hoping that would come back to haunt them." Charizard said happily.
"You're a genius sometimes." Meganium said.
"Thanks." Charizard said.
"I guess if they want you back, they'll have to do better than :We''l give you your job back for now, but when the hard stuff is done, you're fired again." Lucario said.
"So, how to deal with team kill a lot?" Charizard asked.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:28:14 AM
Charizard

Chapter 9: Over the next week, Team Lunatics have been spotted at Waterfall Cave, and apparently decided to stay there for awhile, killing any who come near. After a week and a half passed, another letter came in the mail, addressed to Charizard.
"Not them again." Ivysour groaned.
"Might as well read it." Raichu said.
"It says: From the Rescue Team Federation. Dear Charizard, perhaps you didn't quite understand, but we were willing to temporarily offer you your job back. We have decided to wait two days longer for your arrival, and expect you to have a good explanation of why you were tardy." Charizard read.
"Let them wait." Raichu said.
"We have better things to do anyway. I've employed some help on our mission at hand, and they have agreed whole-heartedly to assisst us. They will be arriving in four days time, so until then, we'll wait." Charizard said. Three days later, another letter addressed to Charizard arrived.
"They can't take a hint at all, can they?" Budew asked.
"Nope. It says: From the Rescue Team Federation. Dear Charizard, we're tired of waiting and will be arriving to your Rescue guild tomorrow. We expect you to be there." Charizard read.
"Well then, we'll finally get to see the jerks in charge." Meganium said. The following day, early in the morning, a group of pokemon marched up to the guild and banged on the door until Charizard came to open it. He faced four pokemon comprised of a Rhydon, Scizor, Staraptor, and Manetric.
"Can I help you?" Charizard asked.
"Yes, you can. We are the Rescue Team Federation, and have come to you to extract a reason for your tardyness!" Rhydon yelled.
"We were waiting to temporarily re-assign you as a rescuer, but we got tired of waiting." Manetric said.
"Don't care." Charizard replied.
"Imputent little- do you know how generous we are being here?" Scizor asked angrily.
"Not in the slightest bit generous. You want me to do your dirty work, then fire me again once this is all over. So, in the end, pokemon will think you actually took measures to stop the rogues, and I'll still be retired. Tell me, where do you see the generousity in that?" Charizard asked.
"No, you don't understand, it's not like that at all." Staraptor said.
"Really? Tell me, how is it different?" Charizard asked. The pokemon were speachless, unable to think of a way to convince him otherwise.
"That's what I thought." Charizard said. He was about to close the door when Rhydon stopped him.
"Wait just a minute. You rejoin as a rescuer or so help me, I'll-"
"You'll what? Fire me?" Charizard asked, a grin now showing on his face. Rhydon lashed out in anger, striking Charizard with a Wood Hammer to the head. Off guard, Charizard was sent sideways and crashed into the wall. Rhydon, panting a bit, had a superior grin on his face. Charizard quickly recovered from the sneak attack and marched up to Rhydon until they were face to face.
"I don't really appreciate sneak attacks." Charizard said in a low, angered growl. The smug look on Rhydon's face dissapeared in a flash when he was sent flying after getting hit with a Flamethrower. Rhydon landed over twenty feet away, but didn't get up. They rest of the pokemon looked at Charizard, fear on their faces.
"Now then, any other matters of business?" Charizard asked. They shook their heads, unable to speak.
"Good. Now then, kindly leave, I have guests arriving soon." Charizard said.Scizor and Manetric carried Rhydon and fled as fast as they could with Staraptor. Grinning to himself, Charizard went back inside and waited until the others woke up. A couple hours later, Everyone was awake and ready to go.
"Now then, I told you I had hired some help, and I do believe they are here." Charizard said. The guild looked eagerly at the door, and when it opened, Wigglytuff's guild came inside.
"No way!" Raichu said happily.
"Everyone's here!" Ivysour said with equal happiness.
"I thought you'd like this." Charizard said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:28:45 AM
Charizard

Chapter 10: "Wait, you said it would take them four days to get here, but their guild is just up the road." Raichu said.
"They were on an expedition when I contacted them." Charizard said.
"And we rushed back here as soon as we heard you needed our help." Chatot said.
"ROGUES have been causing us a lot of trouble as well." Loudred said.
"Glad to here it. I say the first thing we do is take care of Team Lunatics." Charizard said.
"By golly, how do we beat those guys?" Bidoof asked.
"They are a nasty bunch, that's for sure." Chimecho said.
"It seems ALL they want to do is KILL pokemon." Loudred said.
"Yep. That's why we need to get them locked up first." Ivysour said.
"But how? A trap?" Chatot asked.
"No, and yes. I'll go confront them myself, but you guys will be close by with Officer Magnezone." Charizard said.
"Squawk! Are you mad? They'll kill you!" Chatot exclaimed.
"We'll just have to see, now won't we?" Charizard said. They set off soon afterwards with Officer Magnezone, and arrived at Waterfall cave within the hour.
"Go hide, quickly. I'll tell you when to come out." Charizard said. They hid behind some nearby rocks, eager anticipation clear on their faces.
"Hey! Team Lunatics!" Charizard shouted. It wasn't long before they came out. Marowak, Parasect, and Houdoom made the team, but what astonished Charizard was that they were coated in blood.
"Fresh meat." Houdoom growled.
"Seems young. Almost sad that we have to kill you...almost." Parasect said.
"I'm going to enjoy this." Marowak said. He pulled out his bone, sharpened to a point where it could probably penetrate anything.
"Okay boys, let's go." Marowak said. They charged, intending to kill their target. In a flash, they were rubbing their sore heads after colliding with a sturdy boulder.
"Too slow. I can't imagine how you could have possibly killed anyone with that sluggish speed." Charizard mocked.
"Why you!" Marowak exclaimed. Parasect rushed forward, only to be blasted back by a mighty Flamethrower.
"Ouch." Charizard said.
"You can't do that!" Houndoom said.
"I think I just did." Charizard said. Houdoom ran at him, his one horn posed at a perfect striking angle, when he was sent back by Dragon Rage.
"Two down." Charizard said in a slightly bored tone.
"How is it you're this powerful?" Marowak asked.
"No clue. I'm surpirsed myself at how easy this is going." Charizard said. A Flamethrower finished Marowak off in an instant, and it was then that Magnezone came out to arrest them.
"Incredible!" Raichu said.
"I thought you were rusty." Ivysour said.
"I said I don't know why I'm this strong." Charizard said.
"Maybe we don't have to help you at all if you beat them that quickly and easily." Chatot said.
"Maybe it was just a fluke. I did catch them off guard after all." Charizard said.
"We'll see. For the mean time, Raichu, Ivysour, we'd like to see you at our guild tomorrow morning." Chatot said.
"Why?" Riachu asked.
"Well, I want to know if you would have passed the guild's graduation exam all those years ago." Chatot said.
"Why now?" Ivysour said.
"Why not? The most dangerous team has just been taken into custody, so why not?" Wigglytuff asked.
"Will that be okay with you Charizard?" Chatot asked.
"Depends on the jobs. With that emergency letter not letting many recue teams out, there is bound to be a lot of jobs in the morning. It really all depends. If there aren't too many, then I'll send them to you." Charizard said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:29:22 AM
Charizard

Chapter 11: Checking the job bulletin board, Charizard distributed the jobs amongst the crew, except for Raichu and Ivysour.
"Lucky for you two, there weren't too many jobs." Charizard said. Raichu and Ivysour headed for Wigglytuff's guild, wondering what they would have in store for them.
"Welcome." Chatot said.
"Hi. So, what do we have to do?" Raichu asked.
"You must travel to Luminous Springs and collect the treasure there." Chatot said.
"Simple enough. What's the catch?" Ivysour asked.
"Well, there have been sightings of The Grandmaster Of All Things Bad there." Wigglytuff said.
"Who's that, another rogue?" Raichu asked.
"Kinda." Wigglytuff said.
"To get to Luminous Spring, we have to get through Mystifying Forest." Ivysour said.
"Then lets go." Raichu said. They left quickly, not knowing that Wigglytuff's guild was taking a short cut to Luminous Spring(For those who are confused, Wigglytuff is the grandmaster, and his crew are the minions). On the first floor, Raichu and Ivysour encountered multiple grass types, and had to be careful not to get hit by the powders.
"Floor one and we nearly get poisoned." Raichu complained.
"Sooner we get this done, the sooner we'll be back at the guild." Ivysour said. They steadily climbed the floors, often having close calls with the grass types in the area. Finally they reached floor 20, and saw the stairs.
"Nearly there, and no grandmaster in sight." Raichu said.
"Now why did you have to say that?" Ivysour asked. They exited Mystifying Forest, and, once they had Luminous Spring in their sights, ran towards it. Just as they were about to get to it, they fell into a pitfall trap.
"You had to mention not seeing the grandmaster, didn't you?" Ivysour asked.
"Easy, it's just a simple pitfall trap. This will lead to an ambush, via a Monster House." Raichu said.
"Mwa-ha-ha." Said a voice.
"And that would be the grandmaster." Raichu said. The hole in which they fell through closed, coating them in darkness.
"You have no idea how sorry you are about to be." Said the voice.
"Really?" Ivysour asked.
"Oh my gosh, you are going to enter a world of hurt." Said another voice.
"I'm done with this." Raichu said. Knowing what he was about to do, Ivysour ducked, and Raichu spread a Thunderbolt through the entire hole, zapping everyone except for Ivysour.
"Do we have to get Officer Magnezone, or will you let us go?" Raichu asked.
"I...I'll admit that one hurt quite a bit." Said the voice.
"But you'll have to do better than that to beat us." Said another voice.
"I am the Grandmaster of all things bad." Grandmaster said.
"And we are his minions." Minion1 said.
"We're going TO hurt you big time." Minion2 said.
"Not a chance." Ivysour said. Raichu ducked, and Ivysour shot his Razor Leaf all around.
"That one hurt as well, but not good enough." Grandmaster said.
"Because we weren't trying." Raichu said.
"Squawk! I mean, what?" Minion1 asked.
"We're stronger than this." Ivysour said.
"I don't believe you." Grandmaster said.
"Solar Shock time?" Ivysour asked.
"Get it ready." Raichu said. Raichu blasted a hole above them to give Ivysour some sunlight. Ivysour charged up a Solarbeam while Raichu powered up a Thunder.
"What are you doing?" Grandmaster asked, a slight note of panic in his voice.
"Now, fire!" Raichu said. He and Ivysour launched their attacks simultaniously, spreading it throughout the area.
"Now then, why don't you come with us and we'll get you all to a nice jail cell where you belong." Raichu said.
"Huh? J-jail?" Minion4 asked.
"Yep. We can pin you down for at least kidnapping." Ivysour said.
"Uh-uh-uh, flee!" Grandmaster exclaimed.
"We can't move." Minion1 said.
"So, Wigglytuff, did we pass?" Raichu asked.
"Huh? Ho-how did you know?" Wigglytuff asked.
"Please, too easy." Ivysour said.
"Really? Then do explain how you managed to deduce our little prank?" Chatot asked.
"Oh my gosh, I'm not sure." Raichu said, a grin on his face.
"I knew we shouldn't have brought you along!" Chatot said.
"Squawk! Not really sure how else we could have known." Ivysour said, a grin on his face as well.
"You were saying?" Sunflora asked.
"Now then, how about we go back?" Raichu asked.
"Yeah, why not. We forgot to put the treasure there anyways." Wigglytuff said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:29:53 AM
Charizard

Chapter 12:"Hey guys, we're back." Raichu said.
"How did it go?" Meganium asked.
"We passed." Ivysour said.
"Never had a doubt." Charizard said.
"Are the others back yet?" Raichu asked.
"No, not yet." Meganium said.
"But it's dusk." Raichu said, slightly worried.
"They had a lot of jobs today, so it's no wonder why they'd be out this late." Charizard said. The minutes turned into hours as they waited for the crew to return, though no one came. The sun had long since set, but no one had returned.
"Now can I be worried?" Raichu asked.
"Now is a good time to be worried." Meganium said.
"I don't get it, how could they be taking this long?" Charizard pondered.
"Rogues." Ivysour said simply.
"Not good. Okay, they went to four different locations: Northern Dessert, Foggy Forest, Apple Woods, and Mt. Horn." Charizard said.
"I've got Mt. Horn." Meganium said.
"Apple Woods is mine." Raichu said.
"I can take Foggy Forest." Ivysour said.
"That leaves me with Northern Dessert." Charizard said. They set off immediately, rushing to their designated areas to help the crew. In Foggy Forest, Ivysour continuously stumbled on the path hidden by the fog.
"Wish I could use Defog." Ivysour said. He traveled up to floor six and stopped when he heard footsteps. Turning around sharply, he saw a beaten and battered Lucario walking toward him slowly, each step apparently causing him great pain.
"Lucario!" Ivysour exclaimed, running toward him. Lucario fell face froward on top of Ivysour.
"Lucario...what happened to you?" Ivysour murmured. He set up a small camp fire after carefully setting Lucario down. He then proceeded to get out Oran Berries, then crushed them with Vine Whip. A few minutes later, Lucario regained consciousness and immediately tried to speak, though to no avail.
"Easy Lucario, it's me, Ivysour." Ivysour said. Lucario calmed down as soon as he saw Ivysour, but still tried to speak.
"Here, eat this." Ivysour said, handing him the crushed Oran Berries. Lucario ate them quickly, then finally had the strength to get up.
"That's better. Now then, Ivysour! You have to help me get the others!" Lucario yelled.
"Slow down! Now, calmely, tell me what happened." Ivysour said.
"Okay. It happened like this."

*Flashback*

"Stay together. It's easy to get lost in this fog." Lucario said.
"Fine, but please don't step on me." Budew said.
"Lucario, we are being followed." Xatu said.
"Followed? By who?" Lucario asked.
"I cannot say, but we must be cautious none the less." Xatu said.
"I'll see if I can spot them with a bird's eye view." Skarmory said. He flew up and looked around, but couldn't see anything. He flew up a bit higher and was then lost from sight by Lucario and the others.
"Skarmory, come down!" Lucario shouted. No answer came, nor did Skarmory.
"Skarmory!" Lucario yelled loudly. Still no responce.
"How high did he go?" Larvitar asked.
"I don't like this at all. Xatu, can you spot him with Foresight?" Lucario asked. Xatu's eyes glew a bright red as he turned his head in an attempt to see Skarmory.
"I'm afraid I can't see him." Xatu said.
"That's not good." Lucario said.
"Maybe we should go back to the guild and come back with Charizard or Meganium." Budew said.
"I can't just leave Skarmory here!" Lucario said.
"Do we have a choice?" Larvitar asked.
"Lucario, I am just as much a friend of Skarmory as you are, but I must admit that going back for now is a sound plan." Xatu said.
"...Fine." Lucario said reluctantly.
"I will lead ther way with my Foresight." Xatu said. His eyes once more lit up as he led the way.
"You two still here?" Lucario asked, turning around. He didn't see them, no matter how hard he tried to find them.
"Xatu we lost them...Xatu? Xatu?" Lucario yelled. He turned around frantically, straining his eyes in an attempt to see through the fog.
"Skarmory, Larvitar, Budew, and now Xatu?" Lucario asked.
"Yep, and now you're next." A voice said.

"I didn't manage to get a good look at the pokemon who ambushed me, but the next thing I knew, I was fighting three pokemon. They thought they had me beat, but I managed to escape, somehow." Lucario said.
"So, rogues did ambush you." Ivysour said.
"Yes, and now I need help to save my teammates." Lucario said.
"Well, you know I'm willing to help." Ivysour said.
"Great, thank you. Okay, here's the plan"
Old December 2, 2010, 06:30:23 AM
Charizard

Chapter 13: "Where do you think they are?" Ivysour asked.
"Don't know. Let's go to the deepest part of the dungeon and work from there." Lucario said. Deeper and deeper they went, struggling to see the path through the fog.
"Finally, here we are." Lucario said upon reaching the deepest part of the dungeon. They saw their captured friends tied up and knocked out. To the left, they saw a Machamp, Primape and Haryama asleep on the ground.
"Team Smash. Why did it have to be them?" Ivysour grunted.
"You know them?" Lucario asked.
"Team of fighting types. All brawn, no brains, still very dangerous." Ivysour said.
"I hope by that you don't mean that all fighting types are stupid." Lucario siad.
"I'm very aware that you're smart, they aren't." Ivysour said.
"Okay, just making it clear. So, how do we save them?" Lucario asked.
"Well, we caught a break since they are asleep. I say we just sneak over and quietly get them out of here." Ivysour said. Lucario and Ivysour snuck quietly to the others, careful not to make a sound. They eventually reached the tied up crew, and slowly and quietly untied them. Budew suddenly regained consciousness, and yelled out in shock when she saw Team Smash, causing them to wake up.
"Dang it!" Ivysour shouted.
"Wake up you guys!" Lucario said, shaking the others.
"Hey, who are you?" Primape asked.
"We're...we were sent by the boss to come here." Ivysour said.
"The boss? Y-you mean-"
"Shhh! Don't say the name. We're not worthy." Lucario said.
"Fine. What are you going to do with them?" Machamp asked.
"We wer sent to come here and check your progress, and to take back any captives you may have caught." Ivysour said.
"Wh-what are you going to do with us?" Budew asked.
"Oh, I'd be cruel just to tell you what the boss has in mind." Ivysour said evilly.
"Sounds good to us." Haryama said.
"Take them. Good riddens, they were so annoying, we had to knock them out." Primape said. Lucario and Ivysour dragged the crew out, pleased at how easy it was to get them out.
"Hey, wait a minute." Primape said. They froze in their place, thinking the same thing: So close!
"Aren't you the same Lucario we beat up earlier?" Haryama asked.
"No." Lucario said.
"Hmm...good enough for me." Machamp said. Lucario and Ivysour quickened their pace, eager to get out before they're ruse was discovered. When they managed to get out of Foggy Forest, they set to work on untieing their friends.
"Close one." Lucario said.
"Next time Budew, that is if we are ever unfortunately to have a next time, don't give away our cover by yelling, okay?" Ivysour said.
"Sorry." Budew said.
"Skarmory, Xatu! Wake up!" Lucario said. After some shaking, they gradually woke up.
"Good, now we just need to wake up Larvitar, and we're good." Ivysour said. He woke up as well after some persuasion.
"Glad you're all safe." Ivysour said.
"Thanks to you and that quick thinking of yours." Lucario said.
"You'd be cruel to say what the boss had in mind?" Budew asked.
"I played along." Lucario said.
"And nicely too. I just said what I thought would get us out of there. I didn't think it'd work to be honest." Ivysour siad.
"Well, come on. Let's get back to the guild and relax." Skarmory said.
"Just to let you know, you weren't the only ones to get ambushed. All the others were captured as well. Me, Raichu, Meganium and Charizard were the only ones left and therefore we had to split up to find and save you guys." Ivysour said.
"What?!? Are you serious?" Lucario shouted.
"Unfortunately, yes." Ivysour said.
"We have to help them!" Xatu said.
"Not now. For now, we have to head back and get you guys some rest." Ivysour said
"You really want us to just relax while our friends are being help captive?" Skarmory asked.
"You have to have faith in the others. Besides, in this state, you guys wouldn't last toong." Ivysour said.
"Fine, we'll go back. For now. If they aren't back by tomorrow, we're going to find them." Lucario said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:30:57 AM
Charizard

Chapter 14: In Apple Woods, Raichu avoids the Kakuna and Metapod, who are unable to move.
"Poison Sting-using pokemon. I'm glad I have Pecha Berries. I knew I should have had Ivysour come here instead." Raichu muttered to himself. He continued on the way to floor six, when he nearly avoided getting hit by a stray Razor Leaf.
"Wow! Who did that?" Raichu yelled. Leafeon, battered beyond belief, slowly and carefully stumbled out. Her injuries were so severe, Raichu was amazed she was still on her feet, let alone move.
"Leafeon!" Raichu exclaimed as he ran to her.
"Raichu...thank...goodness...I fin...ally found...you." Leafeon managed to say before collapsing.
"Leafeon, what happened here?" Raichu asked. Leafeon didn't answer, but she suddenly lit up in a bright green light. Her injuries started to slowly disappear as well.
"Synthesis." Raichu muttered. When all her injuries were healed, Leafeon got up and shook off any fatigue.
"Ah, so much better." Leafeon said.
"What happened to you? Where's Glaceon?" Raichu asked.
"She...she got captured, and I need help tou get back!" Leafeon exclaimed.
"Okay, relax. I'll help you, you know that. Now then, tell me what happened." Raichu said.
"It happened like this"

*Flashback(yes, I am going to be doing this for the next two times)*

"Why were we stuck with the lowest ranked mission?" Glaceon complained.
"Don't complain. We could be stuck with arresting a tough Rogue Team like Absol and Mightyena." Leafeon said.
"That's what I want to do though! I want some action, not a boring B-rank mission." Glaceon said.
"Don't jinx us." Leafeon said.
"Too late girls." Leafeon and Glaceon whipped around to face a couple of Pidgeottos.
"Please, we're not afraid of you. Glaceon, if you would." Leafeon said. Glaceon covered the area in a thick sheet of ice, freezing the bird types as well.
"That was our ambush? Really?" Glaceon asked in a dissapointed tone.
"Too easy. Come on, let's go save that pokemon." Leafeon said. Before they could resume, though, three pokemon jumped out at them and immediately started attacking them. Leafeon and Glaceon were hit repeatedly, being caught off guard. A Dark Pulse sent Leafeon flying into a far away room in the dungeon, while the pokemon dragged Glaceon, now unconscious, away.

"All I remember is that they used a lot of dark type moves." Leafeon said.
"Dark moves? Might be Team Dark Blood, but can't be sure." Raichu said.
"Dark Blood? Who are they?" Leafeon asked.
"Umbreon, Houndoom, and Weavill." Raichu said.
"That would explain all the dark moves." Leafeon said.
"Anyways, come on. We won't get Glaceon back by just standing here." Raichu said. They continued together through Apple Woods, easily manouvering through the weak bug types. Upon reaching the area that holds Perfect apples, they quickly ducked behind a bush, for they had seen Team Dark Blood. They were talking amongst themselves, though they weren't loud enough for Raichu to eavesdrop.
"We have to go and save her!" Leafeon whispered. Glaceon was tied up and knocked out right beside Houndoom.
"Hold on. We have to think of a plan first." Raichu whispered back.
"I already have one. Go in and beat them up!" Leafeon ranted quietly.
"And what if we aren't strong enough? These guys are very powerful, not to mention they always rely on sneaky, underhanded tactics to win. Not to mention, we're outnumbered three to two. We'd be crushed without a plan!" Raichu urged.
"...Fine. We could probably pretend to be a rougue team like them and try to trick them into giving us Glaceon." Leafeon whispered.
"No way. Who would be dumb enough to get tricked by the same pokemon they just beat up?" Raichu asked. (No offence Terraplant, but I had to have at least one rogue team dumb as rocks).
"Just a thought. Look, I say we just go in there and fight." Leafeon said.
"I told you, we need a good plan first." Raichu said.
"Excuse me, but are you two done argueing?" Raichu and Leafeon jumped. They were hit by a Shadow ball before they could react, but recovered quickly.
"Look, it's the same Leafeon we just beat up. Come back for your little friend have you?" Houndoom asked.
"Yes, but while we're at it, we might as well kick your butts!" Leafeon shouted.
"Let me see you try." Houndoom taunted. Leafeon lashed out with a frenzy of Razor Leafs and Magical Leafs, all making direct contact.
"Not bad, but let me try." Houndoom said. He shot a Flamethrower, only to be deflected by Thunderbolt.
"Not gonna happen." Raichu said feircely.
"Houndoom, stand down!" Umbreon commanded. Houndoom reluctantly backed away, his gaze never leaving them.
"So, you want your friend back, right? Well then, how about we fight for her?" Umbreon asked. Leafeon replied with a Razor Leaf straight to the head.
"And pokemon call us sneaky." Umbreon said. Leafeon wasn't done, as she lashed out with Magical Leaf.
"Okay, my turn to play." Umbreon said confidently. He never did though, because Leafeon didn't let up on her attacks. Razor Leaf, Magical Leaf, and even Energy Ball were let loose in Leafeon's flurry of attacks. When she finally stopped, she was panting heavely, but pleased that she had knocked out Umbreon.
"Well then, she won, so now we get Glaceon back." Raichu said.
"Not even." Weavile said.
"But we had a deal!" Raichu exclaimed.
"We're rogues. What did you expect?" Houndoom asked. Leafeon shot a Razor Leaf at them, but it sailed harmlessly past them.
"A little low on steam are we?" Weavile taunted. Just as she was about to move in and attack, her feet suddenly froze, pinning her to that spot.
"What the-" Weavile was then completely frozen as Glaceon's Ice Beam hit her dead center on her back.
"Glaceon! You're okay!" Raichu cheered.
"I've been better to be honest." Glaceon said.
"I thought we tied you up!" Houndoom exclaimed.
"You did, but Leafeon freed me when I woke up. She saw me wake up and struggle with the ropes, so she decided to cut them." Glaceon said.
"But how? When did she...so, that was what the Razor Leaf was for!" Houndoom said.
"I don't easily miss my targets." Leafeon gloated through the pantiing. Houndoom was about to attack when he too was frozen solid by Glaceon.
"And to think, we came to save you but you ended up saving us." Raichu said.
"Glad you came." Glaceon said.
"Come on, we need a rest. I'm sure the mission we were sent on was just a fake, so we can go home and rest." Leafeon said.
Old December 2, 2010, 06:31:33 AM
Charizard

That's all I have for now
Old December 2, 2010, 07:33:16 PM
Zoroark

That's really good. I want to see more coming.