Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > The Media

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 27, 2013, 02:20:29 PM
Zoroark

Default Attack on Titan

So I didn't see a thread about this already. If anybody watches it, how is it? I've only heard good things, and I love anime, so I figured I'd give it a watch.

Last edited by Cat333Pokémon; September 28, 2013 at 01:21:01 PM.
Old September 27, 2013, 02:35:17 PM
Rayquaza

I tried watching this series, a couple episodes into it I got bored.

Honestly all the freaking themes and symbolism just got boring after while and I just stopped caring.
Old September 27, 2013, 04:01:35 PM

I personally think it's a great series. It's real going point is the tension and the drama. Right now, it's the one everyone is watching. Crunchyroll is the best place to watch it right now. All the episodes except the newest are free to watch and if you have a subscription, you get access to the newest. It tells a very good story and this is one that I recommend regularly to people.
Old September 27, 2013, 04:37:28 PM
Haxorus

I watched the first episode, and I REALLY liked it. I've been meaning to watch more; but I guess I'm just too lazy to do so even though I think about it every day.
Old September 28, 2013, 06:42:15 AM
Rayquaza

I think I'll be able to watch the show once the dub comes out.
Old September 28, 2013, 07:38:02 AM
Regigigas

It's a really good anime, one of the few I watch regularly. It shows the many faces of humanity, and how hope can push us forward, despite how tough and harsh our problems are. Plus the action is fairly decent.
Old September 28, 2013, 11:23:47 AM
Haxorus

I agree with shade it is just the cliff hangers after every episode get annoying once you are caught up if you don't read the manga.
Old September 29, 2013, 01:29:49 PM
Volcarona

OH MY GOD THANK YOU ARCUES SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ME ACTUALLY LIKES TITANS I LOVE ALL OOF YOUUUU, I THOUGHT I WAS ALONE HERE. xD But YESSS Attack on Titan is my best anime (not saying it's THE best to everyone, just to me it is~). It's the only other anime I have watched since Death Note and of course AoT is made by the SAME producers, so they're obviously a bunch of awesome people. (don't try to get me into any of your other weird anime, I am super picky so it's rare I like anything bwaaaah!) But I got REALLY impatient one day and read the manga. OH BAJEEEZUS EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ IT. I'm seriously upset that I cannot talk about the manga because NOOOOBODY FREAKINGGG READS ITT!!! Dx I have read it and I am STILL just as enthralled in the anime as I ever was before due to the changes they make and just the overall masterpiece they've made it into. And oh god if you get me talking about that music you'll never hear me shut up. IT. IS. B-E-A-UUUUUTIFULLLL~ ;w; Seriously, this anime and MANGA is a real masterpiece to me. SOME people argue it's lacking "character development", is totally "predictable". But ya know what, I don't care. I watch something because I like it and NOT because everyone else does. >:I Sooo take THAT! Oh and can I mention that I am a huge annoying obsessive fangirl of Eren Jaeger? Most girls like Levi, I don't like him except the crack-induced things he says (bigarsetreeesman). He is my husbando and yeah that's about it. This has been a really-weird-annoying ranty obsessive "I LOVE TITANS" post by your local LD.
Old October 15, 2013, 10:45:20 AM
Servine

LD told me about this at school and after putting it off for a while, I finally tried it out. Wow, I was almost immediately sucked into that show! I powered through the series in about 3 multi-episode marathons. Now I just need to check out the manga.