Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old September 27, 2012, 06:26:09 PM
Celebi

Default By Weeks End (Restarted)

The sky was Grayed by the constant smoke and fire from the surrounding areas, California was one of the places to get hit with the "Humunculus" swarm, and young Zachary did what he usually did and stayed upstairs locking himself away from the painful world and today his parents obliged him to stay upstairs no matter what, and heard every single scream that was let out. then after it went silent he went downstairs.
Zachary saw all the blood and macabre, the blood covered area that used to be his living room, Littered with bodies as his parents and a few of their friends lay there as they are also covered with blood but were not moving
Zachary ran to his parents side holding his head "NO NO NO NO NO!!! why did you protect these selfish people...If it were us they wouldn't even think twice to keep us in let alone keep us alive" Zachary yelled.. "S-son.. don't hate them, we did all that we could and they helped as well" his Father tried to explain, "NO don't stick up for them!!" Zachary cut him off and began crying "my little Zach....why must you hate everything so much..I bet you hate the fact that you're around us now....especially like this" His mother said Zachary started to cry even harder "This world has done NOTHING for any of us, everyone looking down, and even attempting to do god's work.. and after what did they did to....to." Zachary tried saying but his tears kept getting in the way "Stop it.....Your my son...and in this situation" His father handed him two pistols that lay beside him one was drenched in the crimson of other peoples blood, and one a Gun metal Black.. "and as he looked he saw his father was all covered with cuts and a hole in his stomach as it looked like someone impaled him and his mother was no different. Zachary looked at both weapons.. "We want you out of here...Now just get far away from here as possible." and his father drew his last breath, "No matter what son we will always love you" and his mother died shortly after, after seeing this the agonizing pain he felt in his heart turned into an even More distraught hatred of everything. "Thank you Mom..Dad for everything" and he took the guns and left his house "I'll kill every single last one of those monsters...and nothing will stop me" Zachary Vowed
(Ok lets do Things Right this time so i forgot to enforce a rule so NO MORE RULE BREAKING)

Last edited by Cyrus; September 27, 2012 at 06:28:07 PM. Reason: edited thread title
Old September 27, 2012, 06:31:41 PM
Zoroark

(love that last comment btw. Also, I hope it wasn't me with my scythe, seeing as you approved it.)
"Nothing, except that rage in you boy." called out a voice from the distance. "I know your anger, but you mustn't let it drive you. I know that road all to well. Call me Judge. Who might you be?"
Old September 27, 2012, 06:53:41 PM
Mudkip

Death took cover behind a damaged vehicle, eyeing the two. He recognized Judge, and smiled a little, knowing his childhood friend was still alive in this now hell of an earth. His survival knife in hand, he gently pressed his back to the vehicle, and made his way around silently. Just as he was about to switch to another vehicle, he heard a low, deep sound venturing closer, inching closer to him. He turned, and saw an infected, near his face. "****!" He said to himself, as he gripped the knife in his hand, and swiftly swung his right arm, and drove the blade through the zombie's neck. Blood splatters a bit, the blade now becoming scarlet in the sky. "Beautiful.." He mutters to himself, before continuing to inch along the vehicles. He positions himself behind Zachary, and whistles his famous whistle to Judge, essentially asking if the man was okay or not.

Last edited by Death_the_kid; September 27, 2012 at 06:56:02 PM. Reason: Forgot Judge was blind.
Old September 27, 2012, 07:01:20 PM
Zoroark

"Funny, I didn't hear you come up for once Death. Guns broken or something? I was just consoling our new friend here." Judge said, with a touch of sadness to his voice. Zachary still startled from the sudden appearance of Judge hadn't even noticed Death. "How rude of me. My name is Judge, this is Death. Who might you be?"
Old September 27, 2012, 07:14:36 PM
Mudkip

Death smirks, and looks at the blade. "You guys think this blood is okay to lick?" He says, loud enough for both to clearly hear. He laughs, and cleans the blade off with a dirty used rag before sliding it back into a belt loop of his shorts. "Is this guy okay?" Death asks before walking over to Judge's side. He waves his hand in front of Judge's face, and chuckles to himself, as he turns to Zachary. "Your name is?" Death asks in a weary tone.
Old September 27, 2012, 07:45:55 PM
Celebi

"I am Zachary Constantine, and I'm not too fond of working in groups...so what do you want?" Zachary asked
Old September 27, 2012, 08:11:55 PM
Zoroark

"I'm Judge, this is Death. We grew up together, he used to help on my farm. I was heading East, towards Fort Jackston. I thought Death, had gotten out of the city already."
Being blind, Judge's other sense were heightened. In the distance he could hear Humunculus shuffling towards the sound of the previous fight that occurred. "If you're smart, you'd better stick with me, more of those things are coming this way, just down the block." Judge readied his farming scythe, still coated in blood from an encounter he had a few hours ago. "Come on, I know the way. It'll take a few days to walk their, and that's taking shortcuts."
Old September 27, 2012, 08:19:25 PM
Kyurem

Kazumi, who had been watching all of that hidden behind a tree, walked out. "Uh... hello..."
Old September 27, 2012, 08:23:34 PM
Celebi

Zachary had a little skepticism as he looked at Death and Judge but if he wanted to live he was going to have to trust him
"Fine....as long as we get out of this god forsaken city" Zachary said and as he turned he saw a petite figure but his instinct quickly told him to reach for one of his pistols "Who are you?, and dont make me ask twice" Zachary said

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 27, 2012 at 08:25:20 PM.
Old September 27, 2012, 08:28:14 PM
Kyurem

"I'm Kazumi... Kazumi Nakazato." She bowed slightly upon saying this.
Old September 27, 2012, 08:32:45 PM
Zoroark

"Calm your nerves lass, and you young man, don't be hostile, or we'll have a problem. Now then, shall me?" Judge asked, motioning towards they East, in a manner suggesting that it's time to move.
Old September 27, 2012, 08:46:15 PM
Celebi

Zachary put away his crimson laden pistol away
"fine....lets just get..." and Zachary was cut off by the sound of screams and groans, and he turned and it looked like a small hoard of Homunculus
"Oh....crap, lets get out of here now" and he turned towards Judge, Death and Kazumi
Old September 27, 2012, 08:52:05 PM
Zoroark

"Yeah, suppose your right." Judge "looked" at the blade of his scythe. A Homunculus with speed greater than the rest rushed Judge, but was literally cut down by his fast reflexes. "You wanna take point?"
Old September 27, 2012, 08:54:29 PM
Celebi

Zachary whipped out both pistols....
"Heh.....It's time i exact some revenge" and he unloaded two bullets into a Homunculus
and a smile widened on his face
"Kazumi, Death you guys ready?" Zachary asked
Old September 28, 2012, 03:21:24 AM
Mudkip

Death grinned widely, his eyes switching from Homunculus to Homunculus, shaking with joy. "I love carnivals." He says before he rushes towards one of the Homunculus quickly, before raising his right arm, and swiftly swinging it down, the survival knife driving through the right eye of one of the creatures, and blood gushed on his blade as he smiled wickedly. "Beautiful.." He comments, before bringing his right leg up and kicking the zombie down, the eye still attached to the blade. "Joy!" he yelled.
Old September 28, 2012, 04:02:21 AM
Zoroark

"I don't know what you just did, and to be frank I don't want to." Judge stated, "Now you three get moving, I'll hold them off." He moved into a defensive stance, scythe in hand, poised to strike at any Homunculus that came within range of it. "Don't just stand there. MOVE!"
Old September 28, 2012, 06:32:24 AM
Celebi

Zachary rose his pistols, at another homunculus, and fired another 2 shots, this time only knocking it down "Do you really think you'll survive. Thats not bold, thats pathetic, so i suggest you leave as well." Zachary explained before firing 2 more "5 more bullets in each clip, and i have 2 clips left" and Zachary scoffed
Old September 28, 2012, 11:57:02 AM
Landorus

Erich rode down the street in an old car he had hot-wired, plowing through any homonucleus in his way. He tried calling his dad in New Hamburg with his cell phone again. The only answer was a dial tone that signaled no reception. He put his phone down and sighed as he looked back onto the road, and instantly saw a group of people who obviously weren't zombies.

Reacting fast, he jerked the car to make a hard left, but the old clunker's tires were worn, and they skidded off the road and into a ditch. He managed not to hit any survivors and take out a good number of homonuclei, but the car wasn't going anywhere. He grabbed his trusty wrench, his crowbar, and his phone, and climbed out. "Tut mir leid!" he said, instinctively apologizing in his father's language; and then added: "Sorry!"

He made no advances on the small swarm, but if any were to stray in his path, he crushed their heads with his crowbar. He saw most of the group was fighting and faring well, but there was a young girl who had only a pistol and seemed terrified of the horde. He made his way toward her, using his superior size to his advantage and sweeping away all homonuclei with his makeshift weapon. When he reached her, he didn't know what to say. He noticed the group heading in a certain direction, so he simply lifted her up onto his back and followed them. "I'll help you." he said simply, before readying a charge through the crowd of homonuclei. "Hang on!"
Old September 28, 2012, 11:57:56 AM
Mudkip

"Why don't all just leave while i bathe in their blood?" Death asked loudly to the other three. Death shakes his blade, as the discarded eye slips off sickly, leaving behind a trail of blood, and drips shortly after. "I've always wanted to go to Kiddy Land." Death explains, as he rushes towards another Homunculus. Death poised his blade in his hand, as he raised his arm slightly upward. He slid, feet first, towards the creature. He slid under the force of nature, kicking it's legs as he slid, causing it to fall face first into his blade. "That's what i like..." Death muttered, smiling at the blood trial across the now dead corpse. "If you all three want to leave, i'd be more than happy to cover you all." Death explained, as he rose to his feet, taking an defensive stance, eyeing the rest of the Homunculus. His gaze soon turned to the large man, holding the girl. "I don't know who you are, but i'd recommend you at least introduce yourself before grabbing one of our members, *******." Death shifted his body towards the man, eyeing him up and down. "I already have a feeling i'm not going to enjoy being next to you." Death says aloud, his gaze piercing through Erich's eyes.

Last edited by Death_the_kid; September 28, 2012 at 12:01:14 PM. Reason: New person joined.
Old September 28, 2012, 12:22:39 PM
Landorus

"E-erich!" Erich said to the strange boy in front of him. "Erich Potemkin!" He figured reasoning with the boy at this point would only put the girl in danger, so with a quick "Danke!" he ran in the direction the others were going.
Old September 28, 2012, 12:45:44 PM
Kyurem

Kazumi worked up the courage to speak up. "Uhh, I can fend for myself, you know."
Old September 28, 2012, 12:51:07 PM
Mudkip

"Yes, and it would be in your best interest to let her down." Death announced to the tall man, agreeing with Kazumi. Death raised his blade for the un-identified man to see, the scarlet blood shimmering. "Or, do i need to make you myself?" Death asked, not breaking the cold stare into the eyes of the Erich. "Taking hold of an girl like her, unannounced, and forcefully, i may have to cleanse this ground of scum like you." Death said to Erich, in a low tone.
Old September 28, 2012, 01:26:19 PM
Landorus

Erich was conflicted. These people didn't trust him, but... the thought of the timid girl left to fend for herself with nothing but a small pistol gave him a nauseating feeling. "This way will save ammunition," he said, reasoning with himself as much as the others. Without time for a second thought, he ran full speed toward the direction the two other boys were heading, plowing through homonuclei almost as effectively as his car.
Old September 28, 2012, 01:41:35 PM
Zoroark

"Turning on one another will get us nowhere fast."
They bother turned towards Judge, still in standing motionless like golem.
"Now then, Erich, put the lass down. I have a farm a few miles east of here. Since Zachary wants us to stick together, I suggest we go there. It's fortified...ish. I came to the city to get parts to fix the barricade with some others, they took off while I held off some of those things. If we get moving now we can get there before nightfall... it is daytime right?"
Old September 28, 2012, 01:49:26 PM
Mudkip

"I can't help it." Death mutters, taking another glance at Erich. "He disgusts me." He says, as he walks towards Erich slowly, and calm. As he approaches, he readies his blade in his hand, but doesn't intend on having to use it. He stands before Erich, a big size difference, but that doesn't mean much anymore. "I suggest you put her down this instant." Death almost orders, glancing at Kazumi, then back to Erich. "I don't think anyone would be happy to be picked up out of surprise, and rammed through a bunch of these creatures." Death says, again looking up at Erich, staring him down, and then sighs. "Just put her down. I'm not going to do anything if Judge will just get mad about it." Death states, taking a glance back at Judge, and back to Erich.
Old September 28, 2012, 02:34:04 PM
Landorus

Erich looked nervously around him. First to the calm man with the scythe, then to the menacing boy with the bloodthirsty smile, and then to the face of the girl, whose pleading eyes seemed to melt him. As his adrenaline faded, he noticed there weren't as many homonuclei as he had originally thought. "Y-yeah..." he said, and knelt down so she could step off. They both stood up, but Erich hung his head. "I'm sorry..." he said somberly, looking at his feet. He figured his father would be ashamed of him. "Please... Let me help you along your way. I need to make it up to you." He remembered the times his father would accidentally break a customer's car, and worked on all of their future projects for free. It drove his business into the ground, but he took his debts seriously. "I won't take no for an answer." he decided.
Old September 28, 2012, 02:46:20 PM
Zoroark

"But of course. The more the merrier. Now, can we please get moving? We are attracting more of those things." Judge, finally sure that, for the time being, they were "safe" relaxed his stance and lowered his weapon.
"Death, be nice. Sit, good boy." he teased. He knew death hated being spoken too like an animal, but Judge found it humorous non the less.
Old September 28, 2012, 02:49:57 PM
Mudkip

Death thought about this for a moment. Maybe he was being too harsh, seeing as nobody else was truly arguing. Maybe his senses took over, and wanted to harm the man. Death didn't know the true answer to his reactions. "Fine." Death said as he decided, but due to this strange first impression, he's not going to let his guard down around him, and not sure if he should think of him as a foe or enemy yet. "Don't get in my way, if you're going to help." He said. Death wasn't always an accepting person, and that was his way of acceptance to people. He never necessarily meant for it to be cold, but that's how things are. "If you're serious about this, be of use. We all have just met though. Take more consideration into your actions. You probably frightened her to death." Death smirked, thinking of how lame it was he just said his own name. He nodded at the girl, somewhat happy that she's not as scared anymore, as anyone would be from being picked up unexpectedly, and charged with. Death turned towards Judge, anger in his eyes, as he walked towards him quickly, and gripped him by his shirt, getting in his face. "How many times did i tell you to stop talking me like that?" Death said through his teeth, not taking it as funny, considering how long it's been going on.

Last edited by Death_the_kid; September 28, 2012 at 02:51:46 PM. Reason: Forgot to proofread.
Old September 28, 2012, 03:16:23 PM
Celebi

Zachary let his guard down to see the big hulking man who entered the fray and joined them "Great......More people" then he looked at the Sky and the blue began to fade and was being quickly replaced, with a blood like velvet and a Homunculus jumped from the horde and attacked Zachary "Crap, GET OFF ME!" and he struggled one of his arms free and unloaded another Bullet. "I...think it's time to get out of here guys" and ran in the opposite direction
Old September 28, 2012, 03:21:14 PM
Mudkip

"Stop." Death commanded, as he took note of Zachary running. "Sound attracts them, just what do you think you're doing? Such an idiot." Death sighs as he says this, and looks at the members of this so called 'Group.' "None of us will make it out alive if this is how we're going to act." Death says as he takes a look at the velvet sky. "Let's go, but don't run. There are some that are just as fast as us. Do you really want to bring those over here?" He asks, as he brings his eyes back down, eyeing the survivors.
Old September 28, 2012, 03:32:13 PM
Celebi

Zachary growled at him
"Other than us No one else matters.No ONE!!! they dont help us, sorry that I ran Is that what you want to hear, DO YOU!....Lets go or we kill them all here" Zachary scowled
Old September 28, 2012, 03:37:38 PM
Zoroark

"stop talking." Judge whispered. "Did you hear that?"
*thump* *thump*
"That... sounds very big."
Old September 28, 2012, 03:38:50 PM
Mudkip

"Is this how you're honestly going to act? I feel as if i have two potential enemies now, and i don't frankly like that." Death says as he stares at Zachary. "Do you honestly want to act impulsively like that? We're in the middle of a huge crisis, if you didn't know already." Death says as he sighs. "I'll go away if that's what you want." He says, thinking about all of this. "I'll leave this hell hole of a city, if you all wish for me to do so." Death says as he looks at the whole group. Death hears an unsettling sound. "Fine, run if you wish. I can take care of whatever is coming this way." He says as he turns towards the sound, blade in hand, ready.

Last edited by Death_the_kid; September 28, 2012 at 03:39:39 PM. Reason: New message
Old September 28, 2012, 03:46:13 PM
Celebi

"YOU IDIOT! thats not the point." and he followed behind death and took out his pistols.
"If you think you can do this with just a knife your stupid" Zachary said and handed him his Black pistol and an Ammo Clip "As much as I hate you now...you wont live, and as much as I hate being in a group.." Zachary cocked his crimson red pistol "Your not going to be the only one enjoying this kill"
Old September 28, 2012, 03:52:15 PM
Landorus

Erich was silently panicking. He had only been in the group for a few minutes before all hell broke loose. He looked towards the girl, then the scythe man, to the arguing boys, and then paid attention to the sound. He swallowed a big lump in his throat and prepared for the worst.
Old September 28, 2012, 03:55:35 PM
Mudkip

"I really hate you." Death said as he gladly took the pistol, and pretended to shoot some rounds. "Bang." He said as he pretended to shoot, and then eventually inserted the ammo clip. "You piss me off, but sure, you can enjoy the glory of this kill." Death said as he gripped the pistol in hand, and his knife in the other. "I loved shooting these kind with one hand." He mutters, remembering the feeling, before turning to the other members. "You three can sit this out, if you wish." Death says before turning to the girl especially, and sighed. "I won't blame you if you sit out. You're really nervous about things." Death said frankly, before turning back to the noise. "Sounds like it's almost here.." He muttered in anticipation, and in joy.
Old September 28, 2012, 04:00:37 PM
Celebi

"oh and you big dude...protect the girl" Zachary told him "Judge you ready for this as well?" Zachary asked
Old September 28, 2012, 04:04:23 PM
Zoroark

"aaaaaaaand it's getting closer. Thanks. Quiet is out of the question."
A hulking mass pushed it's way through the fog, with what looked like a club of rebar, stained in blood.
"I suggest we run... very fast. NOW!"
Old September 28, 2012, 04:07:07 PM
Mudkip

"You people are no fun." Death said plainly, frowning that they were being forced to run. "Take the girl, or i shall do it in your place. I recommend you do though." Death said to Erich, before running in the opposite direction of the large creature, off to the first destination.
Old September 28, 2012, 04:12:31 PM
Celebi

"I thought running attracted them..." Zachary turned to Death, "oh well, guess we have no choice"
and the Sun began to fall behind the Horizon
"we need to get out now.. we wont be able to see if the sun goes down I say we find an abandoned building to hide out in." Zachary opinionated
Old September 28, 2012, 04:13:40 PM
Kyurem

"S-sounds good to me." Kazumi started to slowly walk in Zachary's direction.
Old September 28, 2012, 04:17:47 PM
Landorus

Erich nodded at the orders from his colleagues. Instead of picking her up again, Erich took the quiet girl's hand in his as gently as he could, apologized under his breath and ran for all he was worth.
Old September 28, 2012, 04:19:25 PM
Mudkip

"Pick up in your speed." Death commanded Kazumi. It's not him being mean, necessarily. It's that the large creature will kill her, unless she runs. "I know a place, possibly." Death said as he continue to ran forward. "Crap." Death said as he noticed a car, blocking the best way possible. "This way." Death ordered, seeing an possibly good alternate route, as he turned to the left.
Old September 28, 2012, 04:58:13 PM
Celebi

Zachary turned Left with Death
"ok where next" and Zachary was cut off by a Very Loud Thud and stomping noise
"Where Next!" Zachary yelled at Death
Old September 28, 2012, 05:04:00 PM
Mudkip

"Just shut up and follow me!" Death shouted back to Zachary, becoming tired of his impatience. Death turned another corner, and stared, eyes open wide, at an bus blocking the way. "****." Death muttered, before sprinting full on to the bus, and grabbing hold of some loose parts, making his climb up. He frantically looked around for anything of use here, and saw just what he was looking for. Death quickly jumped off of the bus, removing himself of sight from the others. Shortly after, a fairly large box was tossed over the bus, large enough for one to jump on, then easily climb onto the bus. "Hurry!" Death yelled, waiting for the others to make it over.
Old September 28, 2012, 05:10:05 PM
Landorus

Erich reached the bus first. Panting furiously, he hoisted the girl up onto the box. "Go! Schnell!" he shouted urgently.
Old September 28, 2012, 05:19:58 PM
Kyurem

With Erich's help which she didn't really need, Kazumi climbed up onto the box, and then the roof of the bus. She then jumped down on the other side, but she slipped on her worn sneakers and fell, catching herself with her hands.
Old September 28, 2012, 05:26:21 PM
Mudkip

"Are you alright?" Death shoots a quick glance at Kazumi. "Try to keep balanced, and try to stay alive please." Death said as he continued to wait on the other side of the bus. He thought to himself of getting an head start against this creature, and was hesitating. He eventually decided to stay, and glanced again at Kazumi. "You looked like you hurt yourself there." Death says, bringing his eyes down to her feet, ankles, and back up. He quickly switched his gaze back to the bus. "Hurry! The rest of you! Quickly!" He shouts at the bus.
Old September 28, 2012, 05:28:09 PM
Celebi

Zachary climbed up the box and looked back at the city, and tightened his eyes in anger, and then Looked as the Homunculi began swarming empty buildings like they were insects
and the border of the city was directly in front of them "well at least we're gonna be rid of this hell hole.." Zachary said under his breath "so Judge said we should head to his place to rest..." Zachary said
Old September 28, 2012, 05:29:55 PM
Zoroark

Judge knew what he had to do at this point. He didn't like the idea, but he had to go through with it.
"Death, take them to my farm, you know where it is. I'll lure this thing away. Don't argue, just go!"
And with that Judge sprinted, with amazing accuracy in his movement, down an alley, drawing enough attention to beast to get it to follow Judge rather than the others.
Old September 28, 2012, 05:31:18 PM
Kyurem

Kazumi got up and stood beside Death. "Yeah, I'm alright. Sorry to worry you there." She kicked her foot across the ground a couple times. "These old sneakers can't grip for crap though."
Old September 28, 2012, 05:31:34 PM
Celebi

"YOU FOOL WE WERE SUPPOSED TO GO TOGETHER!" Zachary yelled and motioned to following Judge "you cant leave, You'll die"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 28, 2012 at 05:32:38 PM.
Old September 28, 2012, 05:33:15 PM
Mudkip

"Is now really the time to be thinking about that?!" Death shouted, angry. "Jump down and make room!" Death commanded, as Erich was still on the other side of the bus, the large creature gaining on them. "Get off the bus before i make you myself." Death ordered, aiming the gun that was given to him, directly at Zachary. It was a frantic time, and one couldn't talk about such matters, especially when they're blocking the way. "He'll be fine, i know he will." Death said, confidence in his voice.
Old September 28, 2012, 05:37:51 PM
Celebi

Zachary stared for a few seconds...
"......Fine, I'll let him go" and he lept onto the other side of the bus and Zachary knew the city was long destroyed and there was no way to go back
Old September 28, 2012, 05:43:25 PM
Mudkip

"Last one!" Death shouted again, intending to be heard from the other side of the bus. "Get over here, unless you want to die!" He yelled frantically. "My god.." Death muttered through his teeth, becoming agitated. "You better get over here quick!" Death shouted a last time, before turning to the other members of the group. "If you two want to make a move on, i suggest coming. He should be over in a few seconds and be able to catch up." Death said to them blatantly. Death knew that it was a huge risk, but they barely knew anything about one another, and they just met. It would be useless to wait on someone you don't know at all, and only have been in with for a very short time. Death began to run south-east, towards the farm that Judge lived at.
Old September 28, 2012, 05:51:28 PM
Celebi

Zachary signaled at Erich and Kazumi and he followed Death
"Guys Hurry up, their Swarming the city and it's almost nighttime" Zachary said
Old September 28, 2012, 05:59:29 PM
Landorus

Erich looked back at Judge, who signaled for him to go with the others. He climbed the bus and followed Death. He wanted to get to the farm soon. He could easily construct a decent barrier, if given the materials. He could finally be helpful and repay his debt; or a small portion of it. The future was bright; or, as bright as the apocalypse could get. He just hoped Judge would be back. The wise farmer was the only person in the group capable of holding together such a dysfunctional team.
Old September 28, 2012, 06:10:16 PM
Mudkip

"We'll reach the farm in a couple of hours." Death said, as he began to slow down, all the intense action just a few minutes ago beginning to die down. "We're okay to walk now." He said, glancing from each member to the next. "Well, while we're walking, let's get to know each other, shall we?" Death smirked a little, finally getting to reveal these people's pasts, a entirety of strangers, and many questions. "I'll start." Death said as he sighed, readying himself. "Well, as a kid i was...mistreated, y'know?" Death switched his gaze to the ground as he walked, not wanting people to see him change facial expressions while telling. "Always beaten, mostly. I was an 'accident', you could call it. They never wanted me, but didn't believe in abortion. Actually, they were looking forward to me, in a way." Death sighed. "A punching bag way. I was always abused. By my brother, father, mother, you name it. Some days...i went without food. Others, i barely got any. It's actually surprising how i'm in shape. One night.." Death readied himself again. "My father, came at me. A large knife, i believe it was. He barged into my, 'room', if it even deserved to be called that. He told me he was going to kill me. Me, always carrying a blade.." His voice quivered a bit. "I had to do it, it was either him or me." Death stayed looking at the ground below him, concentrating on it, not wanting to break contact. "I was disowned, after that. Spent a while at the farm." Death's voice trailed off, as he thought about things. "So, you guys?" Death asked, eyes still firm on the ground below, unable to make contact with any being at this point.
Old September 28, 2012, 06:21:20 PM
Celebi

Zachary looked at Death and deep inside felt bad for him but his outward distaste for him wouldn't allow him to say it
"Well...I had a easy and normal Life. nothing was necessarily handed to me, but easy none the less, until...that day that made me hate this god forsaken world and most of the people on it....First those damn Scientists caused the mess and....." Zachary looked up at the moon to hide his emotions "And those blasted Monsters Killed my best friend and Girlfriend, and no one even helped them....not the Police, the Army, and not even there own Family....afterwards I distanced myself from everyone and everything..I hated people too much, then My Parents died because of those things and...Here I am now" Zachary explained
Old September 28, 2012, 06:39:36 PM
Celebi

OOC: (Ok Guys lets Slow down for now and resume tomorrow)

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 28, 2012 at 06:39:45 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 03:44:15 AM
Landorus

Erich looked at the two boys with sympathy. "Well, mein mother died when I was just a boy..." he started. "So mein father raised me on his own. He was a good man. The best mechanic in New York." he looked downward. "He was too nice, though. He would work without any rest for his customers; sometimes for free. One day he just collapsed. I started traveling to start mein own business so I could pay for his medical care, but..." he crossed his arms. "Then this happened."
Old September 29, 2012, 07:05:29 AM
Mudkip

Death glanced back and forth between the two men, wanting to understand their emotions, their thoughts, their pain, but he couldn't. Death gritted his teeth to stop himself from showing any sign of emotion, as he raised his head, now facing straight ahead. "Well we all have our own little story then i guess." He took a quick glance at Kazumi, wondering what kind of story the frail girl could have, but turned back forward. "2 hour walk, at this rate." Death said plain, continuing to look forward. He drew his pistol, and handed it to Zachary. "This is yours, remember?" Death said as he drew his blade, and with an rough rag cleaned the remainders of the creature's off of it.
Old September 29, 2012, 09:20:29 AM
Celebi

Zachary looked at the pistol
"No........It's yours like I said just using a Knife is really stupid,and I think you'll need something else to use." and Looked at Death, Then turned to Kazumi "Hey.....sorry for overreacting earlier today.." and finally he turned to Erich "I Admire your story..."
Old September 29, 2012, 10:49:21 AM
Kyurem

Kazumi blushed slightly and absently scratched behind her head. "Look, no hard feelings. Really." She then focused her gaze onto the path, and began to tell her backstory. "Well, as for me... I was born in Japan. I lived there for a few years, until my dad was murdered. I was just a little girl then, so I don't remember it too well, and frankly I don't want to. Either way, we moved to Michigan after that happened. Just recently I came here with a friend of mine who was in college, and then this hit, and he gave me this gun and pretty much left me for dead..." Her voice trailed off as she said that, and then continued to walk along, silently.
Old September 29, 2012, 10:57:39 AM
Mudkip

"Well.." Death's voice was low, after listening to everyone's stories. "That's that then. I guess we all learned a little something about each other then, right?" He asks, at an attempt of making the situation somewhat a bit brighter. "Now that that's settled, let's keep on the lookout. We should be at the farm in no time." Death says reassuringly, not wanting the hopes of this group get down, considering the earth has turned into an apocalypse.
Old September 29, 2012, 12:33:25 PM
Celebi

Zachary looked ahead whit the glare of the moon shining off his Blood Red Pistol "Hey, Theres the Farm...I think?" Zachary trying to squint to see what was ahead of him
and Zachary began to Pick up his pace
Zachary opened the Farm door and saw someone sitting there already "Hey...Who are you"
and the figure started to laugh "hehehehe, dont worry about that now"
Old September 29, 2012, 01:31:49 PM
Mudkip

"Who the hell?" Death readies his pistol and blade, gripping them tightly in his hands. "Identify yourself, before you end up dead." Death warns, glaring at the unidentified creature. He is not sure if it's an enemy, or an potential ally. "I'll kill you myself, if i have to. Now identify yourself." Death warns again, not breaking the cold stare.
Old September 29, 2012, 01:38:57 PM
Celebi

When Death threatened the figure, The chair was empty and a light gust of wind passed by Zachary and a Hand rested on Deaths Pistol and his Shoulder. "Now see Kid, thats not how you greet potential killers, now be a Good boy and greet me properly, or I'll shut your mouth permanently" The figure said and his Long hair passed his shoulders.. "well then I guess you want to know my name, just call me Cypher" and he snapped his fingers and 5 Homunculi ran Inside and and One grabbed Zachary and Pinned him down
Zachary layed there pinned to the ground "What just happened, I dont even think that was humanly possible"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 29, 2012 at 01:42:24 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 01:47:06 PM
Mudkip

"You think i'm some kind of dog?" I ask, as i grip my pistol tight, and sweep my leg, hitting the mans leg, knocking him off balance. I jump away from the person, and stand straight, looking at the shadowed person. "Well Cypher-" Death's voice trails off, as he notices the creatures now inside the building. "What the hell?" Death asks as he re-grips his gun, and shoots two of them in the head.
Old September 29, 2012, 01:54:59 PM
Celebi

Cypher recovered and got off the ground
"Well, that was fairly annoying.."and he passed by Zachary on the ground "Now, Greet me again, else i'm going to have to get violent."
Zachary nodded at Death, Then turned his head to Kazumi and Erich "RUN!!"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 29, 2012 at 01:57:21 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 01:59:11 PM
Mudkip

"Funny. I was going to get violent myself." Death says as he aims the gun to the creature pinning down Zachary, before shooting a bullet into it's head, blood gushing out. Death aims the gun towards the figure, and shoots a bullet at it, immediately putting the gun away afterwards, pulling out his knife.
Old September 29, 2012, 02:14:05 PM
Zoroark

The sound of a car's horn could be heard in the distance, causing Cypher to turn his attention away from Death.
As the horn drew closer, it stopped, and the sound of an old engine running could be heard.
Old September 29, 2012, 02:18:46 PM
Celebi

Cypher looked away from Death
"Oh Great...More annoyances..."
Old September 29, 2012, 02:24:37 PM
Zoroark

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." called a familiar voice.
"You will release my friend, or judgement will be in my hands." Judge walked into the building, trademark scythe in hand, but accompanied by the other people that accompanied him into the city hours before.
Old September 29, 2012, 02:33:43 PM
Mudkip

"You and your speeches.." Death says, recognizing the voice immediately. "Help us take care of these guys, will you?" Death says as he takes advantage of Cypher's confusion, and runs towards him slamming his own body into Cypher's back, knocking him down. Death raises his blade, and prepares to swing it down into Cypher's neck.
Old September 29, 2012, 02:37:38 PM
Zoroark

"Death, where are your manners? You barged into this man's house, he defends himself and you threaten his life? St. Michael saw what you three did through his binoculars, and I must say I am disappointed. Now, Mr. uh... I'm sorry, what was your name?"
Old September 29, 2012, 02:40:07 PM
Mudkip

"Are you kidding me? He can call those creatures at will! He deserves to die!" Death yells at Judge, astonished by this. "Did YOU not pay attention?" Death asks, beginning to become a bit enraged.
Old September 29, 2012, 02:40:33 PM
Celebi

Cypher fell to the ground and saw Death bring his blade down on him
"oh, no you don't" and Cypher seemed to vanish and another gust of wind flew by, And Cypher was at a safe distance from Death, but he seemed to bleed after Death knocked him down, and a bullet whizzed by him and Zachary was standing "Wow...I can believe I missed, Least he didnt do that bullet dodging bullcrap." Zachary said "Well this looks like a fight I cant win now that i'm outnumbered,so next Time everyone and hopefully the last, oh and My name is Cypher..." and Cypher ran through the Door

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 29, 2012 at 02:41:34 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 02:50:44 PM
Zoroark

As Cypher ran through the door, and judge, he felt as if his entire body was hollow.
"Well that was... different. Tell me, did anyone stop to think that maybe we should listen to the large blind man? My farm has walls built around it. This farm is bare. Maybe Zachary was correct in saying I should stay, but then, we might all be dead. Joshua, St. Michael, make room for our friends in the trailer."
They took their leave, not speaking a word, to follow his orders.
"They are mute, so if you decide to speak with them, ask yes or no questions."
Old September 29, 2012, 02:54:53 PM
Celebi

Zachary looked dumbfounded at what had transpired
"Ok...now what the Hell was all that about" and Zachary slid against a wall and sat on the floor "That guy was ridiculous, and Its impossible to move that fast"
Old September 29, 2012, 02:55:47 PM
Mudkip

"It was Zachary's fault." Death points out, glaring at him quickly. "Oh, let's just run towards the first farm we see!" Death shouted, mocking Zachary. "Just what the hell were you thinking?" He asks Zachary, and turns towards Judge. "I'm out of here." Death says as he leaves the room to go think.
Old September 29, 2012, 02:58:25 PM
Celebi

Zachary looked at Death as he left the room "pompous Jerk, as if He wasn't blind sided either, then walks it off" Zachary scolded
Old September 29, 2012, 03:08:45 PM
Zoroark

"Both of you, enough. No more bickering. No more arguing. No more competing, for anything. Erich and Kazumi are prime examples of how you two should be, minus the muteness, of course with you two that would be a blessing." Scolded Judge.

Last edited by JeffTheKiller; September 29, 2012 at 03:09:08 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 03:15:46 PM
Mudkip

"Do you want me to just leave?" Death snapped. It was enough having a dispute with one person, and getting an insult from his friend was enough. "If you do, i'll gladly leave this city right now." Death said to Judge as he glared at him, his eyes piercing into his.
Old September 29, 2012, 03:22:16 PM
Zoroark

Judge remembered, years ago, how he threatened his father with running away, how he just told him to go, nothing stopping him from leaving. He did, he had no where to go, no where to sleep, nothing to eat. 3 days he was out there before he came back, having learnt his lesson. He did what his father had done all those years ago.
"You want to leave? Go ahead. Nothing stopping you."
Old September 29, 2012, 03:23:42 PM
Celebi

Zachary looked at Judge, "What....why are you doing this, your just letting him go"
Old September 29, 2012, 03:25:01 PM
Landorus

(Sorry. I was at a college open house.)

During the predicament, Erich was initially petrified. It was all he could do to keep the homonuclei at bay. He listened to snippets of the conversation, but it made no sense to him. He was glad Judge was back, but he couldn't understand what he was hearing. Erich figured it was best to go with the flow, do what Judge told him, and take what Death and Zachary said with a grain of salt.

Last edited by Idno58; September 29, 2012 at 03:25:22 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 03:25:52 PM
Zoroark

"He wants to leave. His a big boy now, needs to make his own decisions." Judge turned his head towards Zachary, and gave a little wink.
"Now then Erich, it sounds like you could use a..." Judge let out a grunt as he lifted his Scythe, and used all of his strength to move it in a sweeping motion taking out the homonuclei that Erich was holding at bay "HAND."

Last edited by JeffTheKiller; September 29, 2012 at 03:28:02 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 03:26:43 PM
Mudkip

"Fine by me." Death nodded to Judge, and glanced from Zachary, to Erich, and finally to Kazumi before turning away. Death walked away from all of them, heading west. He was off to another city, hopefully find some other survivors, or just go off to die. He remembered, and tossed the gun back over to the group of people, and let it lay there on the ground. He continued walking, and turned a corner, away from everyone's view now. His footsteps have stopped being audible to the group, signifying he's gone now, and no telling of if he will be back or not.
Old September 29, 2012, 03:33:14 PM
Celebi

Zachary stared at Judge and yelled after Death "GO ON THEN, WHO CARES IF YOU DIE!!!" and Zachary turned around
Old September 29, 2012, 03:35:06 PM
Zoroark

"He'll be back. He's a city boy, doesn't know how to hunt or tell what plants are okay to eat. He has no choice. Now then, everyone, in the trailer. Watch where you step, there may be rusty nails on the floor." Judge said and he climbed into the passenger side of the pick-up truck.
Old September 29, 2012, 03:35:30 PM
Landorus

Erich quickly thanked Judge for helping him, but it was short-lived as he watched Death walk away. He watched with a melancholy expression on his face. "Auf Wiedersehen..." he said under his breath. The saying meant "'Til we meet again." he could only hope that was the case, however.

Hearing Judge's orders, he nodded and climbed into the trailer behind the truck. He sat at the end closer to the truck, so that his weight wouldn't skew the truck's movement as much.

Last edited by Idno58; September 29, 2012 at 03:38:33 PM.
Old September 29, 2012, 03:46:40 PM
Celebi

Zachary stepped into the Trailer
and whispered "We will meet again..Death"
"anyways Kazumi get in we need to leave"

Last edited by JDxImpetus; September 29, 2012 at 04:31:43 PM.