Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Role-Playing

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 18, 2012, 11:43:43 PM
Keldeo

Default Destiny

Sign-ups're here! http://victoryroad.net/showthread.php?t=9599

The school was rather large, decorated with a large blue cat, the symbol of Berukasel, and a red phoenix, the symbol of Byokko. The main classroom was in the left building, and also seperated. Blue desks for the Class of Miracles, and red-brown desks for Class Zero.

Kanon was just sitting in his desk, with his eyes closed.

For those in the Zi army, they were in a large castle, in the heart of Zi, with the large black snake, the symbol of the Zi empire.
Old January 19, 2012, 01:49:39 PM
Shaymin

Ycizumishici, Zy, for short, lied his head down on his desk thinking, about his family and thinks like, "what is Ismuu doing?" and such. Strategies for martial arts fighting always were running through his head. Things similar to the basic but with Zy's own little twist, like flick with the toe when making contact with the target with a kick, the little things that mattered.

"Ycizumishici, what were we talking about?", the female SFC (Sergeant First Class) " I bet you even Kanon can tell you!"

God, this is a pain. He thought

Last edited by teamplasma; January 19, 2012 at 01:49:54 PM.
Old January 19, 2012, 03:58:11 PM
Charizard

Verona was sitting leisurely in her chair. She had polished her embroidered scimitars. They were leaning on the side of the chair. Her violet eyes simmered like malevolent amethyst flames.
"I wonder when we should attack. I anxious for some bloodshed" she said eagerly.
Her pet, a black cat named Salem, was laying in her lap. Her light blue polished nails were bright against her tanned skin as she ran them through the soft, silky short coat of her cat.
Old January 19, 2012, 11:27:35 PM
Keldeo

Kanon looked up, briefly, but didn't say anything. He wasn't really in the mood. He was worried that the Zi forces would try to invade.

..Suddenly, the order was given to invade, from the King of Zi, through a loudspeaker. Everyone in the castle would hear, including Destiny, who wasn't happy.
Old January 20, 2012, 03:17:45 PM
Charizard

"Show time," Verona said happily. She placed Salem in the chair as she got up. Grabbing her scimitars and hooking them to her belt. She openned the door to her room.
"Time for it to rain blood," Verona said with vicious intent.
Old January 20, 2012, 04:50:55 PM
Shaymin

Hara swallowed hard and grabbed her sword. A slight ping rang in her heart, and for the first time in a week, she whispered, "I'm not here to show empathy." Hara took her position and sighed violently.
Old January 20, 2012, 04:57:15 PM
Charizard

(Apologies if too much mention of blood. It's part of my character's personality)

Verona had noticed the others coming out. Her focused on the task at hand: invasion. Her lunatic like smile unnerved many of her enemies. It never effected her comrades in battle.
"I wonder if she is joining the party" Verona asked quietly to herself before moving ehr hands to her scimitars.
"I ready for the bloodbath," she hissed happily
Old January 20, 2012, 05:07:34 PM
Shaymin

Hara started to slowly move he hand to her hilt. She thought about the invasion. Will her family be okay and if not, would she be the one to kill them? Hara figured if her family was to die in the invasion, why couldn't they suffer at the hand they had forgotten? Her heart caught fire with passion, and she nodded in readiness.
Old January 20, 2012, 05:33:06 PM
Charizard

Verona had slightly drawn one of her scimitars. The rubies flashed their crimson light for her comrades to see. The thought of a blood filled day delighted her.
"I can already taste victory," she growled slightly
The emeralds on the other scimitar glittered when she drew it. Overflowing battle desire kicked in.
"It is Zi's time to rise to power," she muttered softly,"glory to the King of Zi."
Old January 20, 2012, 06:00:20 PM
Landorus

Christopher was standing at the head of his classroom, giving instructions. He taught his lesson half-heartedly, for something else weighed heavily on his mind. (Today may be the day.) He thought. The word he picked was 'may,' but there was little doubt in his mind that the Zi forces would do something. Suddenly, a student interrupted.

"Mr. Thomas?" the student said meekly. "Is something the matter?"

Christopher looked at the child and sighed after a moment. "I can't lie to you children." he said. "The Zi kingdom worries me. I know they're planning something, but I don't know what. It's killing me."

"You can't stand not knowing their plans, but you're okay with the possibility that they might invade?" a girl spoke up.

"That's our Mr. Thomas!" Another boy said. The class laughed, and Christoper chuckled. "Alright, you guys," he said. "Settle down. You have to be ready for anything."

"Yes, Mr. Thomas." The class chimed.
Old January 20, 2012, 06:09:07 PM
Charizard

Verona fully drew both her scimitars. The emerald dragons on the right and the ruby phoenixes on left shone brightly in the light. Her lunatic smile grew wider. The thoughts of battle filled her mind.
"I think the time is drawing nearer for the first strike. Please, Commander, call the strike, I can't wait much longer," she growled lowly as they waited for the Commander, by the King's order, call the army to attack.
Old January 20, 2012, 06:39:25 PM
Shaymin

Hara was glad on the hesitation of the king. She felt it was her escape goat until two guards came up to her. "You can not fight your family like this," one of the guard said. "You might show mercy." Hara nodded but stayed in formation.
Old January 20, 2012, 06:47:08 PM
Charizard

Verona stood her position in the front of her squad. Her scimitars glowing with demonic intent. Her eyes were like amethyst wildfires. The sight of the School made all the more eager to attack, but she held back, the King had not given the order through the Commander.
"I can already feel my enemies' blood on my blade," she hissed thoughtfully.
Old January 21, 2012, 04:18:13 AM
Keldeo

Destiny was at the back of his squad, holding his key tightly. He didn't want to invade the school, but he would have no choice. He looked around for someone, preferibly Hera or Verona, the two girls he remembered meeting once.. But couldn't find them. Quite suddenly..

"Right, men and women! ATTACK!" the commander declared, pointing his sword at the school.
Old January 21, 2012, 06:47:19 AM
Shaymin

Zy ran out of the class room. Invasion... where? He whistled and Ismuu, his Monkey/Cat hybrid, came from roof of the classroom. Ismuu was always told to be near when he was in the classroom. The first thing Zy did to prepare was wrap his feet and palms in white bandages, for protection. It was a big help hen fighting with just kicks and fists. Ismuu, now on his shoulder, ooted showing he was ready for battle as well.

Ycizumishici Pressured his foot on the ground and launched himself over the wall which stood in between the school of Zi and them. Ismuu climbed over the stone with his claws ejecting when they pressed on it. both of them had landed to the left of the large and metal door which had to be hard to open, or break to get in (Their left of the door). But on the other side, it was too surprising. The Zi, along with there protector (the large black snake) was right on the other side expecting the invasion.

(The last paragraph was an edit and this is too, but I am confused how are we at Zi and were just at our nations classroom)

Last edited by teamplasma; January 21, 2012 at 07:48:45 AM.
Old January 21, 2012, 08:08:13 AM
Landorus

Christopher looked outside of the window and saw an army coming towards the school. "The enemies are attacking!" he said suddenly. "Remember everything I've taught you! We need to protect the school!"

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Shyo knelt on top of the roof of the school. He, too, saw the army advancing.

(W-What do we do, sis?) He asked his twin sister. (There are way too many of them! We can't take them on!)

(Quit your whining.) His sister replied. (We may not be able to kill them, but we can stop them in their tracks, and alert the entire school at the same time.)

(Oh! That's right! You're so smart, sis! You're so smart.)

(Just shut up and do it.)

Shyo lept from the roof and landed in front of the army. He seemingly pulled a large gong out of mid air and struck it. The gong let out a shockwave that would shake and temporary paralyze any living thing in front of him. Meanwhile, the gong was heard throughout the school, alerting any personnel of danger.
Old January 21, 2012, 09:00:57 AM
Charizard

Verona lashed into a group of students. Her scimitars flashed brightly. Her lunatic smile returnded as blood began to flow from one of her victims. A black streak caught her eye. A black panther had be brought into the fight.
"Glad you could make it, Helen," she smiled widely
Helen's blonde curls bounced as she nodded. The tri-colored haelberd hissed as it she swung it and impaled someone from the School.
"Volvarin, don't give in!" Helen shouted. The panther stood its place as it ripped into another group. Verona and Helen stood back to back. Helen's green eyes grew wide.
"Destiny, behind you!" she shouted. Volvarin swung away from the group she was attacking and struck at the enemy that was behind Destiny.
Old January 21, 2012, 09:59:12 AM
Keldeo

Destiny turned around, and fell over, Volvarin slashing the enemy. He quickly got up, and finished the enemy off, hitting the Class Zero soldier with his key. "..Sorry." he'd whisper, before going to try to help Helen.

Kanon got up, and took out his sword, "..This'll be interesting." he'd remark, before dashing out of the classroom, and spotting the Zi forces invading.
Old January 21, 2012, 10:02:50 AM
Shaymin

(You guys are really confusing me >.>)
Old January 21, 2012, 10:16:30 AM
Charizard

Helen began to slash into the Class Zero squad with her haelberd. Verona was helping Destiny handle other squads with her amazing speed. Volvarin was guarding her master and her comrades. She spotted someone with a sword charging at them.With full force, Volvarin tackled the boy and began to sink her fangs and claws into him.
"Let's keep it up!" Verona yelled as she ripped into a Class of Miracles student. The illusion phoenix and illusion dragon from her scimitars continued to hold down the school under their supressive spell.
"Destiny, on your right!" Verona yelled before impaling the enemy.
Helen shredded the opposing squad without breaking a sweat.
"If I had stayed in Byokko, I would not be this powerful. I'm glad I left" Helen said.
"Yep, right now I'm enjoying myself and shredding these fools," Verona growled happily.

Last edited by Light Arceus; January 21, 2012 at 10:17:03 AM.
Old January 21, 2012, 11:18:28 AM
Landorus

(Is this the battle? I think it is. I'm amazed the entire Zi army is completely unfazed by Shyo's attack.)

Shyo started on the offensive. His oversized sleeves bursting with edged metal as he whipped out chains and blades from nowhere. Most blades hit their marks, embedding deeply into the skin of the Zi troops. It was undoubtedly Ling who was controlling his body, as Shyo was too passive to attempt at taking a life. He threw bombs into the areas of concentrated troops, sending them flying. He seemed to be holding his own ground rather well.

Christopher led his students into battle as well. "Make sure to use my supportive magic to augment your abilities!" he commanded. He unsheathed his knife and recited a spell. "Diam commodo tincidunt Vivamus!" His body began to glow with a blue light. As he swung his blade horizontally, a gigantic blue shockwave followed and plowed into the Zi army. Then he charged into the front and swung again and again, erupting with the same blue aura each time. At one point, he said another spell. "Vestibulum tincidunt Vivamus!" With that, his knife became a blur as he swung so rapidly that eyes could not follow his movements. Zi troops fell by the dozen. Things were going well for him and his students, who were familiar with the same spells.
Old January 21, 2012, 11:27:55 AM
Charizard

Volvarin crept up to the man after she had saw what had happened. Her claws sank into the man's shoulders. Helen lashed at the Class of Miracles ranks, many fell to the bloodlust of the haelberd. Verona ripped into the squad, ignoring any pain she had.
Helen impaled any student that tried to repeat the previous spell. Volvarin was clinging to man as he struggled beneath her. Verona torn through the ranks of the Class Zero. The illuison phoenix was healing Zi soldiers as the illusion dragon ripped into more ranks as they continued the supression spell.
"Fools," Verona snarled fiercely
Old January 21, 2012, 12:02:02 PM
Shaymin

Hara ran up late and started to imediately to fight. Tears filled her eyes as she ran down in a furious rage. Sword drawn, Hara went for who she thought was the weakest.
Old January 21, 2012, 01:25:42 PM
Landorus

The pain from the panther's claws immediately registered into Christopher's back. After a moment of struggling, he recited another spell. "Vis Globus!" A spherical force of pure energy surrounded Christopher and blasted away any object into the vicinity. He saw Volvarin recuperating from the blast behind him and leaped toward her with astounding speed. "alea pulcherrime!" He shouted as his knife blurred and chopped at Volvarin from all directions.

Shyo was mesmerized by a pair of scimitars. He emerald dragons seemed to be staring at him, pinning down his muscles.

(Stop staring at it, you dolt!) Ling said. (That thing's making your mind all weird. I'm getting uncomfortable. Attack it or something!)

"O-okay, sis!" Shyo accidentally said out loud. He took his arms out of his sleeves and put them through holes in his outfit that were between the sleeves and the chest. He pressed his palms together and concentrated his energy to turn his body into a mist. He reappeared behind Verona as Ling took over and bound Verona's arms with chains, covering the dragons and phoenixes. The blades on the end of the steel chains hooked around and locked Verona in a cocoon of extremely tightly bound metal. Shyo hopped onto Verona's shoulders, took a knife and attempted to plunge it into her face.
Old January 21, 2012, 07:02:47 PM
Charizard

The illusion dragon felt its master was in danger. Quickly, it turned and smashed its paw onto the enemy. The ilusion phoenix melted the chains with intense flame without hurting Verona. Volvarin healed quicker with each blade slash. Her green eyes flashed.
"You can not defeat a spirit," she growled.
Both the illusion dragon and illusion phoenix ganged on Shyo with vicious intend. Their cries call for blood were answered when Verona broke from the chains and plunged both of her scimitars at him. The dragon crushed him under one of its huge emerald paws. The phoenix began healing the Zi army quicker than any healing spell could.
"As long as my illusions follow me, I can't be killed easily," Verona growled. Her blades drawing blood from Shyo's arm. Helen stood at the man who was distracted by Volvarin. Quickly, she cut into his back with the Fang of the Auroras. The haelberd hissed with delight as it sank in.
"Verona's illusions come from her mind, not her blades. They just channel the magic for the spell," Helen said. Volvarin swung around when Helen ordered to help Verona. The panther stalked towards the illlusion dragon. She looked down at the pinned Shyo. The cat raised one of her paws, ready to slash at his face.

Last edited by Light Arceus; January 21, 2012 at 07:13:49 PM.
Old January 22, 2012, 02:27:33 AM
Keldeo

Kanon seemingly came out of nowhere, and slashed at the cat with his sword, trying to flee Shyo. "..Not so fast!" he'd say, grinning.
Old January 22, 2012, 04:33:06 AM
Shaymin

Hara noticed Kanon. She tried to sneak up on him but to no avail. Marune had notice someone starting to attack Kanon and decided to help. To her surprise it was Hara. "Well little sister, you want to play with us?" Marune swung at Hara and tried to go for the neck. Hara ducked. "Yumika, it's Hara." Marune used her telepathic powers to comunicated to Yumika on the other side of the field.
Old January 22, 2012, 05:50:03 AM
Kyurem

For a moment, you catch a glimpse of Machuku. He was leaning against a wall, twirling his dagger between his fingers. He looked rather smug to have not been involved in the fight. Then, suddenly, one of the Zi soldiers fell. Machuku was behind him. "Looking for a fight?"
Old January 22, 2012, 06:27:35 AM
Landorus

Shyo pressed his palms together again, turning into a mist. His eyes filled with tears, he reappeared high in the air and stood on nothing. "Ayah!" he screamed as he latched his chains on an invisible ledge, swung downwards and spun his free arm around, wildly slashing and decapitating any Zi soldier in his path. Like a giant bladed wrecking ball, he was unstoppable, but he couldn't control himself.

Christopher looked back at the Halberd-wielding woman who had slashed his back. "Maecenas sagittis!" He said, and his body glowed a light diamond color. His body became weightless and he held his knife differently, like a light sword, despite its considerable bulk. He danced around Helen and sliced her limbs with divine grace. Every attack directed to him was received with a blur of his body and no conceivable damage done.
Old January 23, 2012, 03:06:22 PM
Charizard

Helen uttered a spell and vanished in a bright blue light. Volvarin vainshed as well. The illusion phoenix and illusion dragon vanished as Verona retreated into the ranks of the Zi army. She had rejoined Destiny as he was being overwhelmed by enemies. Helen reappeared close to Hara. Volvarin roared fiercely, causing enemies to be stunned allowing Hara to get a shots in.
Old January 23, 2012, 04:50:10 PM
Shaymin

Volvarian did absolutely no damage to Marune, whom Hara was trying to attack. Marune quickly pointed her sword at poor Hara's throat. "I'll spare you this time, sister." Hara scrambled to get up and quickly slashed Marune's achilles tendon rendering her left leg useless. Marune fell to the ground as Hara finally made it to her feet. Hara's sword fell slashing a permanent slice in Marune's face. Yumika, sensing her sister Marune's pain, ran to the other end of the battlefield to see Hara's sword dripping with blood and Marune's face bleeding.

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; January 23, 2012 at 04:50:47 PM.
Old January 23, 2012, 05:38:07 PM
Charizard

Vovarin stood next to Hara by Helen's command. The panther narrowed her eyes. Helen was slashing down some more students with her haelberd. Verona was slowly recovering from her fight with the Class Zero student Shyo. Her movements were slow but strong.
"This is getting bad," she muttered softly.
Old January 23, 2012, 05:58:08 PM
Shaymin

Yumika came at Hara. Hara, with quick wits, turned and struck her sister through her thigh. "Why would you hurt your own family?" Yumika cried at the pain. Hara didn't answer. She swung her sword slicing Yumika's throat. Instantly, Yumika was dead. "Hara, you monster!" Marune tried to land a blow on Hara, but she missed. "I would rather see the one I hate more suffer." Hara whispered softly enough for only her ears to hear. Hara turned and walked away from her sisters.

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; January 23, 2012 at 05:58:47 PM.
Old January 23, 2012, 06:04:59 PM
Charizard

Volvarin looked at the body. Her eyes were emotionless. Helen nodded and continued to slash. Verona was slowly regaining her strength. Volvarin quickly went to aid Verona. Her swift claw strikes cut the tendons in their legs allowing Verona to finish them off.
"I don't have the strength the summon an illusion phoenix to heal anybody," Verona breathed.
Old January 23, 2012, 06:24:03 PM
Kyurem

As Hara walked from Marune, Machuku came out of nowhere and tackled her. While she was on the ground, Machuku took his dagger and pointed it at Hara's throat. Gritting his teeth, he said, "You make one move, and I won't think twice!"
Old January 23, 2012, 06:29:22 PM
Shaymin

"Why should you care?" Hara spoke with the same amount of eloquence she spoke standardly. The fact she had brutally murdered one of her sisters and mamed the other didn't affect her. Hara breathed heavily waited for her reply.
Old January 23, 2012, 06:30:33 PM
Charizard

Volvarin swiftly knocked down several more enemies. Verona quickly finished the job. her muscles were sore and aching. Helen's arms couldn't hold the Fang of the Auroras much longer. Volvarin was the only able to fight.
"Mistress, what should we do?" Volvarin asked.
"Try to get out of here. Verona and I can't fight anymore," she said weakly. Verona slowly withdrew into the ranks again. Helen and Volvarin quickly followed.
Old January 24, 2012, 04:41:45 AM
Kyurem

There was a small pause. "I have nowhere else to go. These people are my only friends!" Machuku finally said. He looked behind him quickly to see if there was any immediate danger.
Old January 24, 2012, 06:17:52 AM
Landorus

Christopher noticed the slowing down of Verona and the others, and saw them retreating. He decided to go on the offensive himself, but not his students, as it could very well be a trap. "Vestibulum tincidunt Vivamus!" he said again, his body glowing a golden color. He bounded toward Verona and stabbed at her what seemed a thousand times.

His momentum finally slowing, Shyo stopped and let himself down from the attack. He was dizzy and off balance. Ling was tired out as well. He knelt down and entered a defensive stance to rest. He was done fighting for now.
Old January 24, 2012, 03:02:25 PM
Shaymin

"I only chose to kill that family. I choose not to kill others." Hara waited for Machuku to get off. Hara started to tear up a little
Old January 24, 2012, 03:32:55 PM
Kyurem

Machuku felt he had no choice. He had a feeling that Hara was lying, but killing her would be unruly, even for him. "Fine, I'll spare you," he said, and he rolled off of Hara and got to his feet. He looked around, analyzing the current situation.
Old January 24, 2012, 04:18:27 PM
Shaymin

Har got up and brushed off her dress. Without a word, she turned and walked away. She had no intention checking on Marune. Marune was still lying on the ground, weak and broken-hearted. "HARA!!" Marune cried her little sisters name in anger.
Old January 24, 2012, 04:53:19 PM
Charizard

Verona quickly drew back, quietly yelling in pain. Helen blocked the blade strikes with her haelberd. Volvarin was came to Verona's aid. Her silky black coat made Verona think of home. Helen'n breathing was hard and slow.
"Why would you attack wounded women? We are retreating because Verona, Volverin and I give up," she hissed.
Helen stood her ground. Her emerald eyes gleaming with a mixture of pain and anger. Verona was kneeling on the ground, holding her bleeding stomach as Volvarin held her up. Verona's violet eyes were no longer filled with malevolence but pain and fear.
Old January 24, 2012, 05:49:54 PM
Shaymin

Hara crossed herself. "Forgive me." Hara exited the battle feeling more remorse than she had thought originally. She looked back at Marune struggling to even stand. Marune was falling over herself. She had lost the willingness to live. Yumika and Marune had shared so much. "Keep fighting." A voice came into Marune's head. "Kepp fighting for us."
Old January 24, 2012, 06:07:58 PM
Charizard

((I'm really wanting to bring in Julius and Virgil, but Roxas hasn't approved them >.<))

Helen backed away slowly. Her Fang of the Auroras pointing defensively at the man. Her eyes were painfilled and sharp. She began speaking a spell. Verona began to ease up.
"This spell is weak but it should help," Helen said softly.
The wound bled less and the pain was slowly dying away. Verona looked at Volvarin. All battle craze and malevolence had died away leaving behind a almost normal woman. Verona rested her head on Volvarin's soft fur. Helen began speaking a stronger healing spell.
Old January 24, 2012, 06:08:45 PM
Kyurem

Machuku looked at Hara leaving the battlefield, and then over at Marune. He hated himself for not killing Hara, and there was no hiding it. He couldn't rush to Marune's help; that just wouldn't work. Yet he couldn't attack Hara either. He sat down against a wall and let the battle play out on its own.
Old January 24, 2012, 06:15:39 PM
Charizard

Verona was beginning to lay on the ground, using Volvarin as a cushion. Her violet eyes were dimming. Helen began to chant the spell faster. The dimness brightened. Helen began to lose her strength again. Volvarin lent her some of her magic to aid her.
"Don't worry, Verona, you won't die on my watch," she said.
The wound began to close slowly. Her emerald eyes glittered with joy. Verona's breathing was still heavy and hard. Volvarin flattened her ears as someone apporached them.
Old January 24, 2012, 06:19:50 PM
Shaymin

Hara was able to go back to the castle. It was quiet and lonely. However she assumed the king was in one of the rooms. Hara successfully made it to her room without finding him. She quickly tuned and started to a play a beautiful song she had composed for someone to play at her own funeral oration.

Marune finally stood up. She limped extremely badly and ended up sitting next to Machuku. Marune inspected her injuries carefully trying not to pull up any blood already clotted. "Hara," Marune whispered.
Old January 24, 2012, 06:26:38 PM
Charizard

"T-thanks, Helen," she said weakly. Volvarin's green eyes narrowed as the person came closer. Verona was still breathing hard. Helen paid no mind and continued the spell. The reddish gold aura was still enevloped around Verona's wound.
"I still need more time," she groaned
Old January 25, 2012, 02:34:03 AM
Landorus

Christopher stood in front of Helen and Verona with a disgusted look on his face. "You villains are all the same." he said with disdain. "You storm our haven and kill innocent people that we've known and loved for months-- years even, with smiles on your faces." He sheathed his knife. "But the second your blood is drawn, you turn tail and run like cowards, as if your sins have been forgiven." He looked Verona in the eye. "If you live past today, and attack once again, I promise by the souls of my fallen comrades that I will kill you." With that, he walked away reluctantly, somewhat disappointed in his own mercy.

Last edited by Idno58; January 25, 2012 at 02:34:15 AM.
Old January 25, 2012, 07:35:24 AM
Charizard

((Helen's either changing sides or she's going to kill herself. Verona is going to probably do the same, but I really can't kill my own characters, so she'll show them the Stormveil sign of regret by cutting her throat with her weapon. The Navara sign of regret is to reopen any wounds inflicted.))

"Darkness can fall into the Hearts of anyone," Helen yelled. Her voice filled with force," Mindlessly, we followed the King blindly until now. I regret everything." Helen rasied her haelberd to her throat.
"The Stormveils would give their blood as a sign of regret to those they hurt. I shall my family's tradition," she said as the haelberd slowly sank into her neck and blood began to flow in thin stream. Volvarin shivered a bit. Verona struggled to her feet.
"I will show the Navara sign of regret. I shall reopen my wounds even if it costs me my life. Which I know you would like to see happen," she said.
Verona plunged both scimitars into her. The wound opened anew with fresh blood flow. Verona fell to her knees. The phoenixes and dragons on the blades flashed with protest but could not stop her.
Old January 26, 2012, 06:14:52 AM
Kyurem

Machuku couldn't stand it anymore. He got up, and walked to the nearest Zi soldier. He grabbed his arm to keep him from counterattacking, and then took his dagger and sliced his throat, killing him. He then walked away.
Old January 26, 2012, 04:41:12 PM
Shaymin

Hara started to play the family song of mourning. Sadly Hara realized how often her family mourned for each other. No one had mourned over any member of her family since her grandmother died. She thought, "Yumika, you will be mourned."

Marune passed out. In her hallucination filled mind, Marune saw Hara playing the family song of mourning over Yumika's body. She swore she saw a tear in Hara's eyes. Marune had a realization. Hara didn't kill in the name of the king, she killed to restore her love in her family who had abandonned her.
Old January 26, 2012, 05:02:42 PM
Landorus

Christopher found a young man wearing a strange, colorful outfit from the zero squadron collapsed on the ground, but alive. He picked him up and hauled him over his shoulder, but the kid was heavier than he looked. (geez, he must weigh, like 400 pounds.) Christopher thought, and something poked him through the kid's clothing. (What the heck is he carrying in these threads of his?) He called some of his students to help him carry the young man. His curiosity getting the better of him, he peeked in the kid's large sleeves. Glints of thousands of blades looked back at him. "Figures." Christopher said aloud.

Last edited by Idno58; January 26, 2012 at 05:02:55 PM.
Old January 26, 2012, 05:10:10 PM
Charizard

((The embers that scattered from the Phoenix's wings rain over the entire field so anyone in the area is healed. lol long post))

Julius stood there, the sound of the Phoenix and the Dragon rang into his mind.
"If you can hear us, Julius, come now! the voice of the Phoenix rang.
Julius began to follow the sound of the illusion's distressed voice. The Leviathan flashed as they drew closer. Virgil and his white tiger, Volvaros, were following close behind.
"I can only guess. Volvarin called out to Volvaros at the exact same time as the Phoenix," he said grimly.
Both of them raced through the battle field, rushing past people as their minds were focused on one thing. Volvaros followed the sound of Volvarin's voice.
"I smell blood and a lot of it," Volvaros said bitterly.
They raced by someone as they came to screeching halt. Julius' heart began to race.
Please, don't let her be dead! he pleaded in his mind. The Phoenix appeared in a flash of red and gold energy. Her golden eyes were glowing with gladness.
Don't worry, it's the Navara Trance. She appears dead but she's not, but she will be if I don't do something. You wield an illusion beast, you can command me until Verona recovers, it said with a twinge of sorrow.
Julius slowly walked forward, both hands grabbed one of the scimitars. With all of his strength, Julius pulled both scimitars from her. The Phoenix sang in joy. Deep pink embers rained from its wings, healing anyone they touched.
Virgil quickly pulled the haelberd from Helen's neck. A ember floated down from the sky landed on the wound and healed it.
Old January 27, 2012, 07:38:27 AM
Kyurem

Hamaku stepped onto the battlefield. He cursed at the state of the defending army, and then decided to get straight into it. He went to the nearest Zi soldier, and slashed his arm, disabling him from attacking. "You heartless *******s killed my family. I will avenge them," he said, as he stabbed him through the chest.

Meanwhile, Machuku was on the roof of the school, trying to escape the battle, and keep his sanity. He had seen one of his friends murdered and the other injured, and from his point of view, one of the soldiers committing suicide. Enemy or not, it was horrifying to watch. Then, he heard a familiar voice. He looked behind him, and there was his brother, who he had assumed was dead, on the battlefield. Machuku was stunned, but he looked away again. If he watched the battle any more, he would go insane.
Old January 27, 2012, 04:29:00 PM
Charizard

((Helen and Verona are not dead, just unconscious))

"Julius, you must go now. No one must see you," the Phoenix said If they do, they will brand you as a traitor. I can handle every myself.
Julius slowly nodded and backed away. Virgil and Volvaros followed him. The Phoenix rose into the air. Her talons gingerly picked up Verona and Helen. The Phoenix turned and flew away towards Zi. Its energy wings releasing sparkling embers with each flap.
"So now what," Virgil said looking at Julius.
"We head back, train harder and hope we get another chance to at least try to save them," Julius said sternly. His Leviathan blade flashed in agreement.
"At least Volvarin got onto the bird's before it flew away," Volvaros chuckled
The two young men walked away as if nothing between them and the Phoenix ever happened.
Old January 27, 2012, 04:30:19 PM
Shaymin

Marune woke up and collasped against a door. It opened as she toppled into it, and she found herself in the back of the school. She decided instead of fighting she would wade out the battle in a desperate attempt to live. Her injuries were bad enough to killed her, but somehow she had maintained the willpower to live. She kicked the door closed with her good leg and remained there.

Hara finished up the song before heading to the roof of the Zi castle. Insantly she she pulled her sword and pulled it as if it was the bow of her violin across her hands and bottoms of her feet. She cried at the pain but endured it with the mindset it was a scarifice for her family. She felt as if her family had forseen the future. Then she pulled the sword to her throat. "Yumika." She stopped and layed her sword down in cowardice. She cried harder.
Old January 27, 2012, 05:03:44 PM
Kyurem

Hamaku looked around and noticed that the B&B army seemed to be on top. He left the battle and went looking for Machuku - the entire reason he had come. It didn't take long to find him on the roof. Machuku tried to act casual. "So, you found me," he said.

"I thought you were dead this whole time," Hamaku replied. He was curious as to why Machuku wasn't fighting, but they had to catch up first. "So, how's it been for you out here?"

"Well, let's just say not well. I can go into detail later. You?"

"Quite well, actually. I was adopted by this rich family. Anyways, I was told you were fighting, and you're... not?"

Machuku cursed. He knew he'd have been asked it at some point. "Okay, look. Fighting in this is harder than I thought. Emotionally, at least." He chuckled. "Those Zi soldiers are all just big pussies. Anyways, I've learned my lesson in this: not to go into battle with friends. I was losing my sanity from it and for the most part I wasn't even taking part." Hamaku climbed onto the roof with him and they continued chatting.
Old January 27, 2012, 05:17:24 PM
Charizard

The Phoenix quietly glided into the window of the room. Throughly scaring the fur off of poor Salem. The Phoenix hovered a bit. Cautiously placing Verona on the bed. Helen was placed gently on the couch. Salem jumped onto the bed and curled up with his owner.

Julius was staring blankly into space before Virgil gave him a good smack to the head.
"Wha?" Julius said rubbing his head.
"We need to hurry back," Virgil said.
The two moved into a sprint while following Volvaros back. The tiger seemed to be enjoying himself as he almost outran Virgil and Julius.
Old January 27, 2012, 05:26:18 PM
Shaymin

Marune wander around the school looking for bandages to dress her wounds. She was losing blood quickly and starting to get dizzy. Upon falling down, Marune noticed some cloth. Marune pushed her dress passed the cut and started wrapping the cloth around. She grimaced at the pain.

Last edited by MaRcHiNg12step; January 27, 2012 at 06:16:06 PM.
Old January 30, 2012, 04:29:15 AM
Kyurem

Hamaku jumped off the roof and returned to the battle. Machuku also got off the roof. He had heard someone go inside, and he was curious as to what was going on. He followed Marune's trail of dripping blood to the door, and he opened it. "Hello? Anyone there?"
Old January 30, 2012, 12:11:33 PM
Landorus

Christopher brought the unconscious child to the infirmary to rest and heal. After confirming the kid's survival, he rejoined the battle and fought, albeit less passionately than before.
Old January 30, 2012, 03:45:29 PM
Shaymin

"Yes." Marune didn't move however. She wasn't sure how moving would affect her health. "Who are you? Come here." Marune shifted enough to scarcely peer over the the table, but she failed to see the person. She had no idea who he was.

Hara picked up her sword again. Determined to kill herself, Hara pulled the sword upto her neck. "Forgive me." Hara barely made a cut before she stopped. "I can't." Her filled with tears again.

Joey was headed back from a voyage when he heard the distant sounds of battle. "I wonder what's going on." Joey started walking in the direction of the noise. "I hope noone's in trouble."
Old January 30, 2012, 04:21:11 PM
Charizard

Julius looked around. There was still fighting to be done. He groaned as he reached to his back to grip his Leviathan Blade. Virgil was also less excited as he pulled out his scythe and umwrapped it gleaming silver blade.
"I really don't want to do this right now," complained
"Same here," Virgil groaned.
"Agreed," Volvaros puffed.
The trio wearly charged into the frey. Julius' Leviathan Blade flashed with weariness. The sapphire serpents looked as though they moved on the blade's steel.
Old January 30, 2012, 05:45:26 PM
Kyurem

Machuku caught a glimpse of Marune's condition. "****, it's worse than I thought," he muttered to himself. Without responding, he walked out of the room. He walked around the building to where the battle was, and called to Christopher. "Hey, Chris! We've got a bit of an emergency here, and I swear if another one of my friends dies I will kill myself."
Old January 31, 2012, 02:22:42 AM
Landorus

Chris, hearing Machuku's cry for help, approached him. "What's the matter?" he asked.
Old January 31, 2012, 04:37:06 AM
Kyurem

"It's Marune," Machuku said, as he lead Chris inside the school and over to Marune.
Old January 31, 2012, 03:37:43 PM
Shaymin

Marune was losing blood quickly. She was at the brink of passing out. "Help." Marune could barely put her voice over a whisper. "Someone." She started to lose breath, and she perspired insanely.
Old January 31, 2012, 06:13:49 PM
Charizard

((Time to cut some NPCs))

Julius charged foreward. His blade landed heavily on the shoulder of a Zi soldier. The soldier squirmed beneath the wieght of the blade. He fell and Julius continued on ahead of Virgil.
"This is very bothersome," Volvaros remarked as he charged at some Zi soldiers.
Old February 3, 2012, 10:37:30 AM
Landorus

Christopher examined Marune's wounds. "It's not my specialty," he said, "But I can keep her alive and comfortable until the medics arrive." He Held out his hands over Marune's body. "sanitatem tactus." he said, and a pinkish light glowed from his hands and descended onto Marune's body. After a moment, he pulled his hands away. "That should do it for now." he said, and returned to the battlefield.
Old February 3, 2012, 11:45:13 AM
Shaymin

"W..wait! Thank you." Marune tried calling out to Christopher.
Old February 21, 2012, 04:45:56 PM
Charizard

Julius and Virgil stood back to back. The soldiers they were fighting had retreated. The Phoenix landed gracefully on the field close to them. Her gold and crimson body shimmered like water.
"When will the fighting stop?" she asked painfully to herself.
Old February 21, 2012, 05:29:34 PM
Landorus

(Did I really not respond after all this time? Crap. My bad.)

Christopher glanced back at Marune. "Yes?" he said rather indifferently.
Old February 23, 2012, 04:39:11 PM
Shaymin

"Thank you!!" Marune had tears in her eyes. She couldn't stand or move.
Old February 23, 2012, 04:43:21 PM
Charizard

Julius told the Phoenix to return. The fiery bird held her ground but could not resist the order. She flew back to the window and watched from above.
"What kind of bird is she?" Virgil asked as Volvaros brushed against his leg.
"An Illusion Phoenix, a rather rare bird nowadays," Julius replied
Old February 23, 2012, 06:22:21 PM
Landorus

Christopher gave a casual salute before heading back to the battlefield. With the cavalry gone, the enemy forces were much easier to handle.

Shyo woke up in a daze. He was comfortable and warm, and his passive side wanted to stay where he was and go back to sleep. However, Ling's influence got the better of him and he sat up slowly and looked around. There were people in the room, but most of them were in beds, unconscious; but there was one man standing over a young woman. "Where am I..?" he asked meekly in their direction.
Old February 25, 2012, 05:56:31 AM
Shaymin

Marune tried to shift to stand up however she immediately slumped back down. The pain was too much to bare.

Hara headed back to battle. She figured she was going to get killed. She noticed Christopher coming out of the building. Secretly she went in to see Marune. "Stay still."

Joey walked up into the battle. "What is happening?" Joey flinched in fear but kept optimistic as he pulled a knife.
Old February 25, 2012, 06:10:33 AM
Kyurem

Machuku was still in the building with Marune, when he noticed Hara come in. "What the hell are you doing here?"
Old February 25, 2012, 06:23:32 AM
Shaymin

"I want to help my sister. You can kill me after." Hara pulled out a small bottle. "Marune, drink this. It'll take the pain out." Hara lightly handed her the bottle.

Marune took the bottle. "Why should I trust you? You left, killed our parents, and killed Yumika, my own twin." Marune started to tear up.

"Marune, I didn't kill our parents." Hara opened the bottle and tilted it up
Old February 25, 2012, 02:03:10 PM
Kyurem

Machuku knew it was best not to directly interfere. "I still don't trust you," he said, as he went and leaned against a corner, getting his knife out.
Old February 26, 2012, 04:57:04 AM
Shaymin

Marune fell asleep. It was part of Hara's plan. Then Hara pulled a sewing kit. "Machuku, can you come here?"
Old February 26, 2012, 06:22:26 AM
Kyurem

Machuku walked over to Hara, still holding his knife. "Yes?"
Old February 26, 2012, 08:51:05 AM
Shaymin

"Hold her leg still." Hara pulled a sewing kit from her dress. Immediately she. Began threading the line through the needle. "This is only temporary."
Old February 26, 2012, 09:37:21 AM
Charizard

Julius and Virgil both sat on some stones nearby. Volvaros noticed Volvarin laying the window instead. The black panther was looking down at the battlefield.
"Hope they're okay," Julius said.
"Same here," Virgil agreed
Old February 26, 2012, 10:40:24 AM
Kyurem

Machuku kneeled down and held Marune's leg. "So, regretting murdering one of your sisters, and almost killing the other?"
Old February 26, 2012, 11:24:52 AM
Shaymin

"Listen. I lost every emotion I possible could when I slaughtered Yumika. I feel no regret right now." Hara careful sewed Marune's tendon together. "She'll need a few days rest. Any questions before you kill me?"
Old February 26, 2012, 03:15:09 PM
Kyurem

"If I don't kill you, will you return to the Zi army?"
Old February 26, 2012, 03:18:08 PM
Shaymin

"I'm not sure. Why would you want me on your side?" Hara lifted Marune up and placed her on a desk. "Leave her there unless you know where some beds are."
Old February 26, 2012, 03:44:02 PM
Kyurem

"It's just that returning to the Zi army gives me all the more reason to want to kill you."
Old February 26, 2012, 04:11:04 PM
Shaymin

"It's all I have right now." Hara looked at Marune. "I don't know what to do anymore."
Old February 27, 2012, 07:47:26 AM
Charizard

Julius looked up as Volvarin vainshed back into the room. Virgil was quietly polishing his silver bladed scythe. A gaint serpentine figure of deep blue energy began to slighter about.
"Well, Leviathan, it's been awhile since you've been out," he said
"Only to those who pay no attention," the sea serpent said roughly.
Old February 28, 2012, 04:32:26 PM
Shaymin

Marune slowly woke up. "Hara, thank you." This was the first time she ever thanked Hara. Marune threw her arms around Hara. "Machuku, can I switch sides? Is it possible?" Hara looked curiously at Machuku.
Old February 28, 2012, 06:13:13 PM
Kyurem

"I'll still have a grudge on you, but I'm fine with it."
Old February 29, 2012, 07:29:16 AM
Charizard

The Leviathan looked around the battlefield. Cursing in the illusion beast tongue for not being there in time for the battle. Virgil and Volvaros looked curiously at Julius as he spoke to the Leviathan in the same language.
"How are you doing that?'' he asked
"Speaking illusion? It's not hard, unless you weren't trained to speak human and illusion, like most of the Navara Clan," Julius said.
Virgil just stared at him. He wasn't trained to understand illusion beasts at all.

Last edited by Light Arceus; February 29, 2012 at 07:29:28 AM.
Old February 29, 2012, 01:46:30 PM
Shaymin

"Marune, I promise I will stay with you." Hara returned the hug.