Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction > Fan Fiction and Literature

Notices

Search this Thread
Old January 30, 2010, 05:35:47 AM
Haxorus

Default Kaorto: Last Bout

Previous Fan-Fic click here

CHAPTER 1

Five years has past as we last seen our heroes Kaorto and Vetora. They have been training privately with Master Sakachi for their ultimate battle with Xicer. But little do they know that Xicer is on its way to Shionb. He has already terrorized half of the town with Lyler and Yaima. Will our heors be ready for the ultimate challenge?

“Well boys, I taught you everything there is to know. Kaorto you’re Kamahamaha wave has improved drastically, and as for you Vetora you’re Shadow Blast is as strong as ever before. You boys have improved so much in 5 years, I have to admit it you guys have become as strong as your dads”, said Master Sakachi.

“Well, thanks for the complement Uncle, but as strong as I am I bet I could take out Xicer without Kaorto help”, Vetora gloated.

Kluke entered in the room of where Kaorto, Vetora, and Master Sakachi were.

“Vetora stop acting so cocky, you’ll need Kaorto’s help in order to defeat Xicer. You’re strong but not that strong”, said Kluke as she walks up near Kaorto. “Aren’t I right Kaorto?”

“Uhhhhh..Sure why not?” said Kaorto quietly.

Kluke gave Kaorto a big hug.

“Well good bye guys”, said Kluke as she leaves the room.

“Bbyyyeee kkkllukke”, stuttered Kaorto.

“If you guys need me, I’ll be with Kluke”, said Master Sakachi as he leaves the room.

“Vetora can I ask you something?” asked Kaorto with a nervous look on his face.

“You already did HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!” laughed Vetora. “I’m just kidding what is man?”

“It’s been 5 years and I’ve been so nervous to ask Kluke if she would go out with me. So I was wondering if you could do me the favor and ask her out for me please”, begged Kaorto.

“Sure no problem, but you have to come with me though”, said Vetora. “Just try not to be scared”.

“Right”, said Kaorto nervously.

Both Kaorto and Vetora left the room they were in and entered in a room where Kluke and Master Sakachi.

“Hey Uncle, can we speak with Kluke alone”, said Vetora.

“Alright sure, I’ll be in the living room then”, said Master Sakachi leaving the room.

“Kluke, Kaorto wants to ask you something”, said Vetora as he pushes Kaorto near Kluke. “I hope you guys have fun with your talk and all.”

Vetora left the room and locked the door.

“Thanks a lot Vetora”, muttered Kaorto.

“What was that all about? But anyway, what did you wanted to talk to me about?” asked Kluke.

“Kluke, we knew each other for 5 years now and I really like you a lot and”, said Kaorto slowly.

“And what?” asked Kluke.

“Do you want to go out with me please?” said Kaorto very fast.

Kluke started to blush and giggled.

“I love to Kaorto”, said Kluke quietly.

Vetora quickly opened the door and entered the room.

“Yay you guys are a couple, now let’s get out of this house”, said Vetora. “Hey Kaorto,
maybe you should go visit your mother and introduce her to your new girlfriend.”

“Yeah I should…I mean we should visit my mother. Are you ready Kluke?” said Kaorto.

“Yeah, I’m ready Kaorto”, said Kluke blushing still.

As the group headed outside, both Kaorto and Kluke flew to Anna’s house, while Vetora
flew elsewhere.

“We’ll see you later Vetora! Peace out!” yelled Kaorto as him and Kluke leave.

“Where should I go today?” thought Vetora. “I’ll just go somewhere to train then.”

Last edited by Kaorto; January 30, 2010 at 05:44:17 AM.
Old January 30, 2010, 05:42:30 AM
Haxorus

CHAPTER 2

Hours has passed by and finally Vetora finshed his training. Then inexpiably Vetora has a suprised visit from Lyler and Yamia.

“What are you punks doing over here?!” yelled Vetora powering up as a Saiyan-Jin.

“We’re here to fight!” said Lyler. “Once we kill you we’ll find Kaorto and kill him!”

“You have no chance against the two of us”, laughed Yamia.

“We’ll see about that!” yelled Vetora. “SHADOW BLAST!

As Vetora launched his Shadow Blast both Lyler and Yamia both dodged it.

"What? Impossible!" said Vetora.

"As I said its time to die!" yelled Lyler.

Both Lyler and Yamia ganged up on Vetora giving him a major beat down.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!" yelled Vetora as he comes tumbling down the ground.

"Now for our ultimate attack!" said Yamia.

"BLITZ WAVE!" yelled both Lyler and Yamia.

Out of no where it seems like a time machine just popped out of no where in front of Vetora. As it lays quiet on the ground both Yamia and Lyler went to check it out.

"What the hell is that?" asked Lyler.

"It looks like a Time Machine like I seen in a movie once", said Yamia.

"Let's blast this piece of junk!" yelled Lyler.

"BLITZ WA....", yelled both Lyler and Yamia before the door to the Time Machine opened.

As the Time Machine opens two strangers came out of it. One with black hair and a cool looking sword, and a bald looking man with the same symbol as Master Sakachi.

"Who are those guys? Are they new foe?" thought Vetora still on the ground hurt. "That guy with the black hair. He...He looks kinda like Kaorto!"

To Be Continue.
Old January 30, 2010, 05:43:00 AM
Haxorus

Chapter 3

Pictures coming soon!

“You will cause no more mischief!” yelled the man with the black hair.

“Who in the hell are you?” Lyler asked.

“I’m Cortin,” Cortin said. “This is my partner Neil.”

“It doesn’t matter because you will die just like Vetora!” Yamia yelled. “BLITZ WAVE!”

Both Lyler and Yamia released the attack and tried to hit both Cortin and Neil but dodge it.

“No more!” Cortin yelled as he pulls out his sword. “HAAAAAAAA!”

Cortin transformed into a Saiyan-Jin attacked both Lyler and Yamia with his sword cutting them into pieces and killing them instantly.

“Alright, Neil! Blast them to bits!” Cortin said

“No pleasure! KAOKABEAM!” Neil yelled.

“Amazing, they defeated Lyler and Yamia without even breaking a sweat”, Vetora thought.

Both Cortin and Neil approached Vetora.

Vetora slowly got up.

“Who are you guys?” Vetora asked angrily. “I may be out of power now but I’ll never surrender a fight!”

“Uncle Vetora as a teenager”, Cortin thought. “I wonder if he knows where my father is, it’s been awhile.”

“WELL, WHO ARE YOU GUYS!” yelled Vetora.

“Calm down. We’re not going to hurt you,” said Neil. “I’m one of you guys see my symbol and yours.”

“Oh, you know my Uncle Sakachi?” Vetora asked.

“Yeah, myself and Cortin trained under him”, said Neil.

“That’s pretty awesome. My uncle trained both me and my friend Kaorto”, said Vetora.

“Kaorto?” asked Cortin. “Tell me now. Where is he?!”

“He’s heading to his mother’s house along with my cousin Kluke”, said Vetora. “You’re acting like you are in a hurry to meet him. Do you guys know each other?”

“No, I haven’t,” said Cortin. “I just heard stories about him. Show us to where they live.”

“Alright”, said Vetora flying up in the sky. “Ahhhhhhhhhhh!”

Vetora then crashed down on the ground. Both Cortin and Neil rushed to him.

“Are you ok?” asked Neil.

“I’m just a little banged up”, said Vetora.

Cortin reached into his pocket and released a small bottle.

“Here, drink this Capsule Juice it will make you feel better”, said Cortin giving him the bottle.

Vetora drank the Capsule Juice and regained his strength.

“Amazing, I feel great! I hope you got more of those when we fight Xicer”, said Vetora. “Alright, follow me!”

“Just a second”, said Cortin as he goes to the Time Machine.

Cortin clicked a button on the side of the Time Machine and transformed into a small cube and put it in his pocket.

“Alright, I’m ready”, said Cortin.

Vetora flew up in the air and headed to Anna’s house followed by Cortin and Neil.

At Anna’s house.

“So this is your new girlfriend Kaorto? She sure is pretty”, said Anna.

“Thank you ma’am”, said Kluke.

“Yeah, I’m happy we’re together now”, said Kluke. “Only reason I brought her here is so that she’ll be safe from Xicer, Lyler and Yamia.”

“But, sweety I really want to be there with you”, said Kluke.

“No, it’s too dangerous”, said Kaorto. “We’ll be ok”

Just then Vetora landed at Anna’s house along with Cortin and Neil.
“Hey Kaorto, Kluke, Anna! You guys won’t believe it! Lyler and Yamia are now dead thanks to them”, said Vetora.

“Who are you guys?” Kaorto asked.

“Could it be?” thought Cortin. “It him! It’s really him!”

“We’re former students of Master Sakachi. I’m Neil and that’s Cortin”, said Neil.

“You know what Cortin? You kinda resemble Kaorto”, said Anna.

“Oh, um ok”, said Cortin blushing.

“I want to thank you guys for defeating Lyler and Yamia”, said Kaorto. “We were trained by him so we could get ready for Xicer.”

“That’s why we came here”, Cortin said. “So we could help you defeat Xicer.”

“Yeah, in 1 week he’ll return to Shinob so we must be ready”, said Neil.

“Wait, how would you know when he’s coming?” Vetora asked.

“NEIL!” Cortin asked.

Neil puts his hands on his mouth.

“Trust me guys we’re here to help you,” said Cortin.

“I don’t know. You guys might be hiding something from us”, said Vetora.

Both Anna and Kluke agreed.

“Well I believe them since they defeated Lyler and Yamia”, said Kaorto looking at Cortin.

“Alright guys we must be leaving now. We’ll be back in a week”, said Neil

“Bye”, said everyone.

“Bye everyone”, said Cortin.

Neil left out the door while Cortin still remains still looking at Kaorto.

“Especially you, I will help you defeat Xicer”, thought Cortin.

End of Chapter 3