Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Walkthroughs and Let's Plays

Notices

View Poll Results: What game should I LP Next
Sonic Adventure 1 1 11.11%
Tales of Symphonia 2 22.22%
Super Smash Bros. Brawl 3 33.33%
Blazblue Continnum Shift Extend 4 44.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Search this Thread
Old September 1, 2012, 05:48:11 PM
Celebi

Default What game should I LP next

since my Dark Cloud LP is going to be on hold until i can fix or buy a new Avermedia...
what game should i do afterward
1.Sonic Adventure 1
2.Tales of Symphonia
3.Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4.Blazblue Continuum Shift:Extend
Old September 1, 2012, 06:46:31 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDxImpetus View Post
since my Dark Cloud LP is going to be on hold until i can fix or buy a new Avermedia...
what game should i do afterward
1.Sonic Adventure 1
2.Tales of Symphonia
3.Super Smash Bros. Brawl
4.Blazblue Continuum Shift:Extend
1. Sonic is just... eh... no other way to describe it. Plus, I can't really think of a way to make interesting commentary for it.

2. My friend told me a little while ago there aren't many LPs for the Tales series, so this might be a viable option.

3. No. Just no. It's overdone as is and it's not really worth LPing in my opinion.

4. I don't actually know anything about Blazblue, so I don't have much of an opinion on this game.
Old September 1, 2012, 07:46:44 PM
Celebi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quadcentruo View Post
1. Sonic is just... eh... no other way to describe it. Plus, I can't really think of a way to make interesting commentary for it.

2. My friend told me a little while ago there aren't many LPs for the Tales series, so this might be a viable option.

3. No. Just no. It's overdone as is and it's not really worth LPing in my opinion.

4. I don't actually know anything about Blazblue, so I don't have much of an opinion on this game.
I see.
i like your opinion..
Old September 1, 2012, 07:54:00 PM
Giratina

Thinking it over, depending on any of these games you decide to LP would have to have different styles of commentary associated with them:

Sonic Adventure: Mockery - You just mock the actions of Sonic and friends throughout the course of the LP. There might be moments where you get serious, but a majority of commentary is just mocking the game.

Tales of Symphonia: Average - Your average LP commentary; a mix of serious commentary that goes somewhat in-depth with the story but not enough to spoil anything along with giving hints at in-game tricks and joke commentary that's purely for entertainment.

Brawl: Hypocrite - Throughout the course of the LP, you constantly state how Brawl LPs are overdone, but act oblivious to the fact that you are LPing Brawl. An example of this would be something like stating how Brawl LPs are overdone, but then 5 seconds after that statement you go in-depth into the "story" of Brawl.

Blazblue: Again, I don't know anything about this game, so I don't know what kind of commentary could be associated with this game.
Old September 1, 2012, 08:30:12 PM
Giratina

Blazblue is a 2D fighting game series. I think it uses sprites, but I'm not sure. Think Street Fighter but with tighter controls and a cooler combo system.
That blobby spider guy, Arakune I think, is my favorite of the series. I picked Blazblue because it is one of my favorites of fighting games, right beside UMvC3 and TvC.

Last edited by TurtwigX; September 1, 2012 at 09:01:46 PM.
Old September 2, 2012, 08:22:21 AM
Haxorus

I would say SSBB...but I would also Consider Melee since there has already been a lot of Brawl lately.