Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Artwork, Music, and Fan-Fiction

Notices

Search this Thread
Old October 25, 2010, 09:01:25 PM
Shaymin

Default MtDH Art

Now a few of you've read Iron already, and another bit of you guys might've flipped through my concept art thread. This thread will be for art pertaining to a larger project called MtDH. Iron was me kinda trying to get you guys interested in some of my bigger stuff. (I may or may not be writing MtDH for the forums.)

Again, most of the stuff in this thread can be seen here.

I'll open with this image (my most recent):

Just So Many of Me! Image + Description    

Oh, come on now. Nathan's a time-traveler, you wouldn't think he'd meet more of him on his travels?

From left to right, I'll describe 'em all for you guys.

Super Nathan, on the far left, is an abnormally super-human version of Nathan. His abilities include invulnerability, super strength, and regenerative powers. He's a lot like the Hulk except he's permanently sized like that. He's taken on a role of a superhero in his dimension.

Future Nathan is the same as the original Nathan, but he's gone through his past self's paces. He's about 20 years older now.

Triforce Nathan is a Zelda-obsessed Nathan. Him and the "original" Nathan get into arguments about which Ninty franchise is better- Metroid or Zelda.

Noir Nathan is a version of Nathan from 1930's America. He's sort of an anti-hero in his dimension, much like The Punisher or Noir Spider-Man. He fights for justice in the rogue streets of America post-Great Depression.

Henshin Nathan is a version of Nathan that's inspired by tokutatsu superheroes, like Casshan, Viewtiful Joe, the Gatchaman Science Ninjas, and the Power Rangers. He's basically a stereotypical Japanese superhero. His powers are much like that of Super Nathan.

Natalie is from a dimension where Lite and Tina didn't have a son- they had a daughter. On her sweatshirt, the breast sigil of Samus' Zero Suit can be seen. She's not much different than her male counterpart and is highly intelligent and has the same abilities as him. In her dimension, however, she tries to develop a good relationship the main villain of MtDH4 (and her cousin), Hiroshi. Nathan brings her to this dimension so she can come to terms with what kind of a person he is and why he needs to be stopped.

Last edited by LiteTheIronMan; October 25, 2010 at 10:15:56 PM.