Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > Video and Computer Games > Minecraft

Notices

Search this Thread
Old February 19, 2012, 06:35:37 AM
Volcarona

Default LEGO Minecraft is Now an Official Product

Yep, you read that right. LEGO Minecraft is hitting shelves this summer. Notch and company flew out to LEGO World to announce it and even have a trailer which can be viewed below. The set does include the usual LEGO figs, but of the Creeper and of Steve (playable character). If you would like to pre-order this set, go here.

TRAILER

Last edited by isbragg; February 19, 2012 at 06:36:17 AM.
Old February 19, 2012, 06:44:18 AM
Administrator

I wish my computer could print LEGO.

While I'm not a Minecraft fan, I certainly am one of actual LEGO. It is a pretty cute little set. Looks to be a good "parts pack" with plenty of green /brown/tan plates and tiles. Price is also pretty good as well considering the part count (standard LEGO price point is ~10 cents a piece) AND the fact it is a licensed set which also ups the value (see Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc). When I first heard of the is project, I was curious as to what was going to happen. Honestly, I was just expecting a standard box/tub of standard LEGO bricks with a Minecraft logo thrown on it with a higher price point, but this is certainly much better.

Also, here is an article that gives a small behind-the-scenes look at the design process.

/end the only post I ever made on the Minecraft board

Last edited by Yoshi648; February 19, 2012 at 06:44:34 AM.
Old March 7, 2012, 07:17:13 AM
Zoroark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi648 View Post
I wish my computer could print LEGO.

While I'm not a Minecraft fan, I certainly am one of actual LEGO. It is a pretty cute little set. Looks to be a good "parts pack" with plenty of green /brown/tan plates and tiles. Price is also pretty good as well considering the part count (standard LEGO price point is ~10 cents a piece) AND the fact it is a licensed set which also ups the value (see Star Wars, Harry Potter, etc). When I first heard of the is project, I was curious as to what was going to happen. Honestly, I was just expecting a standard box/tub of standard LEGO bricks with a Minecraft logo thrown on it with a higher price point, but this is certainly much better.

Also, here is an article that gives a small behind-the-scenes look at the design process.

/end the only post I ever made on the Minecraft board
your not the only one who could wish they could print lego and over stuff from there computer....