Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Information Kiosk > Victory Road Network Support

Notices

Victory Road Network Support Suggestions? Errors? Comments? Questions?

Search this Thread
Old May 10, 2011, 04:22:06 PM
Kyurem

Default Moderators

We need some more Assistant Moderators, there is too many G.Mods and maybe one or two should be depromotion to Assitant. There is not an Assistant Moderator for every board. Who agree with me?
Old May 10, 2011, 04:35:15 PM
Keldeo

I disagree.
Global mods are in charge of cleaning up the whole site. All G.mods we have at the moment are doing a great job and are more then worthy of the rank they were given. I think it would be pointless to demote them and limit them to one board when there already doing a great job at cleaning up all the boards. Just my 2 cents. '3'

Last edited by Sunny; May 10, 2011 at 04:35:43 PM.
Old May 10, 2011, 06:01:50 PM
Giratina

Maybe 1 downgrade (Global to Assistant) at most, maybe a promotion (Normal to Assistant), but Sunny is absolutely right.

Last edited by SK; May 10, 2011 at 06:02:15 PM.
Old May 10, 2011, 06:05:10 PM
Kyurem

I honestly think the staff is fine as is. They all seem to be doing their jobs correctly, and I haven't noticed any problems.
But, Aqua, you post all the time about having a Staff Reform, or how you think we should have new Staff, don't you think you should just forget about it and have fun posting on the forums? It's all up to Cat and the other staff on who should get the opportunity to be staff, also.
I'm just saying.

Last edited by Shiny; May 10, 2011 at 06:06:40 PM.
Old May 10, 2011, 06:26:43 PM
Regigigas

I think the staff is great the way it is, really. There really isn't a whole lot to say.
Old May 10, 2011, 06:43:35 PM
Volcarona

An assistant moderator is needed when adding a full moderator (a.k.a. global moderator) would be overkill. It therefore stands to reason that there should, in fact, be fewer assistant moderators than global moderators. An assistant moderator gets assigned to a board that needs special attention, or they frequently visit that board and would be suitable to moderate that board, so not every board needs an assistant moderator.
Old May 11, 2011, 06:54:20 AM
Rayquaza

I am surprised this is still open. Simply, I request you to stop asking about reforming the staff or introducing new staff or anything of that sort. Seriously, it is up to Cat and the other Admins to decide upon this. Even we, as G. Mods, don't interfere with such things, thus I advice you to do so as well.
If you have a problem with a certain staff that you desperately want him (OR HER) to get demoted, then post here and let us know about it in a clearer way.

Last edited by Ningamer; May 11, 2011 at 08:15:02 AM.