Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > General > General Chat

Notices

Search this Thread
Old November 23, 2011, 01:48:18 AM

Default Your most recent epic fail moment

Show some humility and share it :]

I tried to embed my most recent artwork into the chat, but I forgot to copy the image and instead ended up putting in a link to the national anthem of the Nazi party.

Last edited by PokeRemixStudio; November 23, 2011 at 06:37:30 PM.
Old November 23, 2011, 04:58:59 PM
Volcarona

I yelled at a teacher of mine. I was like "WASSUP".
He was furious. He was all like, "**** U BIG BOI, GET OUTTA MUH FACE"
Old December 9, 2011, 01:54:54 PM

Because I got the room numbers mixed up, I accidentally spammed the staff chatroom with a ton of images because I thought I was in /b/uizel.
Old December 9, 2011, 04:54:11 PM
Landorus

Today in school we were in gym. I accidentally tripped and smashed into another girl and we both fell down. My tongue somehow ended up on her shirt sleeve and it tasted like chicken, so I bit into it.
Old December 10, 2011, 06:50:41 PM
Volcarona

I remember serving afterschool detention when I didn't actually receive it.
Old December 11, 2011, 02:46:37 AM
Giratina

Me and a few friends were joking around in class once, leading to me saying something like 'Your mother is hot!' (Not seriously, of course). Obviously, as soon as I begin to say it, the room goes fairly quiet, quiet enough for everyone (including the teacher) to hear it.

And out of context that sounds really awkward.
Old December 11, 2011, 03:32:39 AM
Rayquaza

While this really doesn't pertain to me it's still pretty funny.

One day I was walking home from the bus stop and I see this old dodge truck making a lot of noise. I'm thinking to myself that it's the car since it's pretty old.

Turns out it was actually just dragging along a TV.
Odds are the car had too many bear bottles in there and there and their wasn't any room for the TV.
Old December 13, 2011, 08:11:59 PM

I mistakened a dude while walking to class the other day as one of my friends from middle school...he gave me a look that can best by summed up as "Wtf? What are you talking about?"

I felt so stupid. >_>
Old December 14, 2011, 03:48:44 AM
Shaymin

I was writing my name on my assignment at school, and instead of writing 'Lane I ''''wrote 'teamplasma'
Old December 20, 2011, 05:26:17 PM
Volcarona

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamplasma View Post
I was writing my name on my assignment at school, and instead of writing 'Lane I ''''wrote 'teamplasma'
That's not fail, that's WIN!

"GalliumGrant @ 6:21:56pm: DUH GAYME"
-VRIM

Me trying to type "THE GAME". Now that's fail.
Old January 4, 2012, 07:41:56 PM
Volcarona

Got my Calculus test back and I got a 7. I would pass the test if I got one more point. What makes it epic fail is I forgot to put a 2 in one of the problems. FUUUUUUUUUUUU.

Another fail moment is when I played Twilight Princess and it took me about 10 minutes to figure out thst I would need to light up all the temples to move on. -_- And this is the first Zelda game I own.

Edit: I took the road test and I fail the test because I fail to yield the intersection. I would have got my license if I didn't mess it up. Now I have to wait until spring break to retake the test.

Last edited by Kirby-Chan; January 5, 2012 at 08:17:26 AM.
Old January 22, 2012, 11:07:55 PM

I had a crazy bad nosebleed and I accidentally put all my bloody kleenexes in the recycling.
Old January 27, 2012, 10:01:32 AM
Kyurem

I was playing on my Xbox 360, and I unplugged my wheel to switch to a controller. Forgot I was charging a battery pack with it, so when I unplugged it it kept running on battery power. That battery pack was also the one from the controller that I was gonna switch to.
Old January 27, 2012, 11:18:20 AM
Giratina

While on the internet, I needed to search something on a specific site. I went to the URL bar and stated typing what I was going to look for instead of typing the website's URL.
Old January 27, 2012, 02:44:38 PM
Regigigas

While talking to two of my friends named John and Jason, I had a triple-fail. First I called them "Jane", then "Johnson", and finally "Johnason".
Old February 5, 2012, 06:42:10 AM
Floatzel

I typed in "Victory Road" into my comp's password log and it didn't work.
When I got to google, I typed in my comp's password.
When I finally got to VR, I typed in "Serebii" as my username. It didn't work.

I tried to ask my brother to go get "Cran-Apple" juice when we were at the store, and he was kinda far away from me so I had to raise my voice when I told him to go get the...cr**. -.-

It was awkward.
Old February 23, 2012, 02:43:43 PM
Regigigas

I cleaned my entire room in an effort to find Pokemon Black. The only time I clean my room is when I want to find something. Everything was so shiny, but then:

It was actually on the school bus. I am grateful to have it back, though.
Old March 9, 2012, 06:05:28 AM

I recently tried doing my first Lets Play episode of Pokemon Gold, and I recorded the first 5 minutes as a sort of test video, but then I realized that I forgot to turn the audio on. In the end, neither the game audio nor my voice was recorded, so I need to try again later. >__<
Old March 9, 2012, 11:53:59 AM
Landorus

Today in Study hall, I was making a very morbid picture, and I was also typing up my 138 page story 'bout dragons, then my order got screwed up, so when she was in the room, I was working on the picture. Then she saw it and made me delete it.
Old March 17, 2012, 07:37:23 AM
Kyurem

10:30: Got dropped off early for D&D group meet
11:00: D&D group meet started
11:30: "oh **** I forgot about D&D"
Old March 17, 2012, 12:29:26 PM
Charizard

I slipped in the shower and almost hit my head on the faucet.
Old March 19, 2012, 07:47:03 PM
Floatzel

Today, I was making cupcakes. The cupcakes required 5 egg whites, so I went and cracked some eggs and separated out the yokes. However, when I finally got 5 egg whites, I threw them into the sink. (Yeah, I love making cupcakes when I'm confused and tired) Afterwards, I got some more eggs, and while I was cracking them, my brother spooked me and I tossed the egg behind me onto his face.

Later, when we were making frosting for the cupcakes, I was supposed to half the frosting recipe but ended up doubling it.

Last edited by SilverX; March 19, 2012 at 07:47:38 PM.
Old March 20, 2012, 08:26:49 AM

Magmaster12 @ 6:22:05pm: YES
Magmaster12 @ 6:22:11pm: I GOT A RETWEET
Reuniclus @ 6:22:31pm: Retweet?
Reuniclus @ 6:22:39pm: What kind of pokemon is that?
Reuniclus @ 6:22:55pm: ....oh derp *facejelly*

Need I explain more? xD
Old March 26, 2012, 03:23:04 PM
Haxorus

This afternoon, at the end of the day, I couldn't get my locker open, because for whatever reason, the dial was stuck. So, I went to the office to ask if I could get a key or something to get it open. When they were trying to get the buses on hold, they asked me for my bus number. Out of no where, I just couldn't remember the number. Thank goodness someone else did, though(It's complicated how the guy working the buses knew). Anyways, after that, I was asked what my locker number was. AND I TOLD THEM THE WRONG NUMBER. After I got my stuff outta my locker and sprinted to my bus, I almost got on the wrong bus. :/
Old March 29, 2012, 06:39:52 PM
Haxorus

Ran over a squirrel on the way to school. Waited till I got to school, wemt in the bathroom and 'd at myself. Poor squirrel... I cried a little .
Old April 9, 2012, 10:28:27 AM
Rayquaza

I was in the gym doing pulldowns. By mistake, I set up the wight too heavy. Instead of pulling down the bars, they pulled me up.
Old April 10, 2012, 04:45:38 AM
Kyurem

This is my sister's fail: she bought a copy of Majora's Mask and the memory expansion that it requires. She eventually figures out how to swap the jumper pack with the expansion, puts the game in, and starts it up. She makes a file and tries to load it, and it crashes. Restart it, only to find the file was gone. She makes a new one and successfully loads it. She looks in her inventory, to find that every slot (including on the masks page) has an Ocarina of Time in it. So she's ****ing around with her many ocarinas, skipping an entire part of the game, only for the game to crash upon trying to load a cutscene. Turns out the memory expansion wasn't in all the way.
Old April 11, 2012, 08:11:10 AM

Today in school, I was walking between buildings on the edge of a sidewalk and I wasn't paying attention to where I was stepping. So I accidently step off the sidewalk into a small hole in the ground and I end up tripping myself and scrapping my knee.
If that wasn't bad enough, when I got back up, I saw that my pants were ripped around my knee. So now I need to stay in school like this for the next 3 hours. <__>
Old April 11, 2012, 09:13:18 AM
Landorus

I was getting a glass of milk, and I went to put the milk away, and I accidentally put it in the cup drawer.
Old April 14, 2012, 09:16:15 AM
Landorus

Last night, I was playing Minecraft, when I had to go downstairs for something. Unfortunately, I forgot to pause the game (Or maybe I pulled up my inventory by mistake, I dunno), which is not a good thing to do when you're fighting mobs in the middle of the night. When I returned, the screen was displaying the "You have died" message, and there was a spider laughing at me. ;w;
Old May 1, 2012, 08:46:33 PM
Giratina

After spending nearly half an hour trying to beat Mr. Genetor underleveled, I finally beat him, and just as I was about to tell the Save Frog I wanted to save my progress, I accidentally turned off the game. >:O So sad...now I have to do it all over...
Old May 6, 2012, 12:22:29 PM
Volcarona

Last Saturday I went to the mall for a little bit while my mom went to run a few errands. My blood sugar dropped rather low (yes, I am Type 1 Diabetic), so that means that my awareness of what I was doing was rapidly declining. So my mom got me a cookie from this cookie store to help bring my blood sugar back to a healthy range. They handed the cookie to me in a napkin and I was trying to eat it as fast as possible but I ate a little more than just the cookie. I looked down and saw a bite mark in the napkin. So I had a little extra dose of fiber thanks to the napkin along with that cookie. x3

Last edited by LugiaDialga; May 6, 2012 at 12:25:35 PM.
Old May 11, 2012, 02:13:41 PM
Regigigas

I left a hotpocket in the microwave for five hours. It was a horrible experience.
Old May 11, 2012, 03:10:46 PM
Pikachu

I was singing the 'Epic Vacation Song' by IanH on Youtube, totally unaware that I wasn't home alone like I thought. When suddenly I sang at the top of my lungs 'Caaaannon p*nissss!' ...Turns out my eleven-year old sister heard me... I definitely wasn't home alone...
Old May 12, 2012, 03:28:09 AM
Keldeo

I, uh, was waving to a couple of girls in my year, who I was friends with, and managed to walk into a tree, then into a door. Within seconds of eachother.
Old May 12, 2012, 05:34:02 AM
Giratina

I had to use a calculator to solve 0.8 * 1
Old May 18, 2012, 02:56:13 PM
Zoroark

I was in my Martial Arts class doing kicks over a chair and I slamed my ankle against it. OUCH
Old May 18, 2012, 03:21:36 PM
Landorus

So I was on GIMP, making some art when I went to put the color back on the color lay and it ended up on the background area xD
Old May 18, 2012, 11:43:59 PM
Keldeo

I once declared 'OBJECTION!' during class, and hit my arm on the wall near my desk. Then got slapped upside the head and given a detention.
Old May 28, 2012, 08:58:36 AM
Zoroark

Perhaps my most fail moment of all was 5th grade. I had an upset stomach and the student toilets didn't seem clean enough to me, so I used the teacher's men room. I ended up crapping myself by accident so I put the underwear in the bag and threw em in the bin. I also called out to teachers cause I ran out of paper!

But that wasn't enough. After the next class, my stomach acted up again. This time I went to the teacher's women room. After I was done I was washing my hands and suddenly MY BIOLOGY TEACHER opens the door, and sees me with my pants down! XD

I still don't know wether to call this epic or fail, although I totally set myself up for this when I made my decisions.
Old May 28, 2012, 04:47:12 PM
Volcarona

I almost poured Orange Juice into my cereal a few times.
Old May 29, 2012, 08:21:44 AM
Floatzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperEspeon25 View Post
I was in my Martial Arts class doing kicks over a chair and I slamed my ankle against it. OUCH

I can beat that. When I was 6 years old, I kicked my karate teacher in his ****s.
Later, when I was sparring with someone, Somehow our legs got locked together and we danced across half the floor before epically falling down 3 stairs.

Yep.
Old June 17, 2012, 06:31:52 PM
Volcarona

I was slicing some weird bread to make a sandwich with and accidently sliced the tip of my finger open with a butter knife. Not to mention I grabbed a butter knife specifically so this would NOT happen. x.x;;
Old June 18, 2012, 11:12:24 AM

Last night while I was sleeping, we had a random power outage. I woke up in the middle of the night (as I usually do, due to my insomnia) and fell flat on my face in the pitch black darkness of my house. My nose is still sore. >.<
Old June 18, 2012, 11:49:20 AM
Giratina

As I was walking to my room from the bathroom, I tripped over the vacuum cleaner because it was so dark. I nearly caught myself, but I tripped over it again and fell to the floor on my left leg, injuring it.
Old August 27, 2012, 07:30:48 PM
Giratina

So no one has failed this long? No matter, I'll fail for all of you ten times over!
I was in the hallway and my mom was calling me to dinner. I said "Sure, in a sec" so I could find my iPod and headphones, as I always listen to music. I probably searched for a good 10 minutes for them until I dropped to the floor in despair, wondering why the world's background music was so happy when I was so confused. And then I realized... the world doesn't have background music. I was wearing them the whole time on a soft volume setting. I probably slapped myself many times, but I can't remember.
Old August 27, 2012, 07:39:28 PM
Giratina

Well.. in canada. There was not one day that I didn't drop something and make it look like a scene.
Old August 27, 2012, 08:07:12 PM
Zoroark

I kinda... called the admin a girl...
MY 6TH SENSE OF GENDER DETERMINATION DOESN'T WORK ON THIS SITE OKAY?
Old August 27, 2012, 08:16:09 PM
Giratina

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffTheKiller View Post
I kinda... called the admin a girl...
MY 6TH SENSE OF GENDER DETERMINATION DOESN'T WORK ON THIS SITE OKAY?
Don't worry. It's a common mistake!
Old August 27, 2012, 09:22:07 PM
Haxorus

Soliek, I was at my friend's house, and a bunch of water splashed out from his pool, which created a massive mud pit, and I was going to throw a sucker at my other friend (it was a birthday party with a pinata) and on my way, I slipped in the mud pit. I was totally covered.

Last edited by blueumbreon; August 27, 2012 at 09:22:54 PM.
Old August 28, 2012, 06:54:58 PM
Giratina

This isn't so much my fail as it is my phone's, but...
So, you all know the Android Swype feature, right? If not, good. It's not all that great, to be honest. So I was texting a friend back after he asked me how school was going. So I go to reply "Pretty good, I guess." Since my phone is laggy, it takes a while to register what happened and stuff, blah blah blah. And when it came out, it was still 4 words. 4 words that said, "Poetry God, I goat." And then I sent it.