Victory Road  

Go Back   Victory Road > Pokémon > Other Pokémon Gaming > Pokémon HeartGold and SoulSilver

Notices

Search this Thread
Old March 6, 2011, 12:37:29 PM
Zoroark

Question Welp...what now.

So it's been almost two weeks since HeartGold was last removed from my DS Lite, which coincides with how non-stop I've played it for at least 3 months or so. Aside from slowly increasing the Pokedex, I think I may be running out of things to do in HG.

I've gotten all the Pokeathalon trophies, yet I still find myself in the Dome, forever trying to get a Jump Event score above 500.
I haven't heard of any events beyond Celebi occuring over Wi-Fi, or anywhere else since.
I've caught every available legendary up to where I'm at except Rayquaza, because Oak didn't like the Groudon I tried to import from Emerald.
With all the walking I do IRL, I've unlocked up to the Big Forest Route off my HG Pokewalker.
And I'm another 4 Pokemon away from filling up an entire box of Lv.50's in case I ever stop despising the Battle Frontier.

Should I just get over how annoying I seem to find the Battle Frontier, and start trying out my luck again in the overgrown pentagon of Pokemon battling? Or is it just finally that time to eject HG and start back on playing SS for me?